Project Blue Beam

• 606 Replies
Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #510 on: April 04, 2017, 05:33:35 PM »
You will find those letters on my birth certificate. Is that good enough for you?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #511 on: April 04, 2017, 10:57:35 PM »
My age is about is real as your name Ionspen.

Or should I call you a liar for not entering in the name your mother and father gave you?

Aha! So fifteen is just your user-age. Is your dislike for Nazis just a user-dislike as well?

I bet irl you're a grouchy, septuagenarian. And also a Nazi.

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #512 on: April 04, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »

Or should I call you a liar for not entering in the name your mother and father gave you?

Aha! So fifteen is just your user-age. Is your dislike for Nazis just a user-dislike as well?

Have you ever looked at my user age?  It is a bullshit number answered to a bullshit question in a forum profile as well.  Why does it bother you?  Did you put your real birthday in your user profile?  If so, can I have your social security number and your mother"s maiden name as well?  Perhaps you can provide a credit card number so that your information can be verified?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #513 on: April 04, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »

Have you ever looked at my user age?  It is a bullshit number answered to a bullshit question in a forum profile as well.  Why does it bother you?  Did you put your real birthday in your user profile?  If so, can I have your social security number and your mother"s maiden name as well?  Perhaps you can provide a credit card number so that your information can be verified?

I don't spend much time looking at your profile. Sorry to disappoint you.

I couldn't care less how old ARHB is  and no have not intention of posting any of the stuff you asked for.

Why does my post bother you? Is he one of your alts or something?

ARHB is a big boy I'm sure he can speak for himself!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #514 on: April 04, 2017, 11:26:11 PM »

I couldn't care less how old ARHB is  and no have not intention of posting any of the stuff you asked for.

You people have been hounding him about the age in his user profile.  Nobody has ever done this to me, so I feel left out.  Sort of like when you are the only child that your uncle does not melest.   :'(

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #515 on: April 04, 2017, 11:29:40 PM »

You people have been hounding him about the age in his user profile.  Nobody has ever done this to me, so I feel left out.  Sort of like when you are the only child that your uncle does not melest.   :'(

I'll see if I can get Rab to lead the charge on that. We can't have you feeling left out!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #516 on: April 04, 2017, 11:39:04 PM »
You people have been hounding him about the age in his user profile.  Nobody has ever done this to me, so I feel left out.  Sort of like when you are the only child that your uncle does not molest.   :'(
I do apologise, but since you age of 4 seems about right, there seems no reason to comment.

But ARHB acts like a grumpy old man of about 65, yet claims he is only 15 and he's such and obnoxious so-and-so.

Of course I'm going to hound him! I demand the right to be the  >:( grumpy old man  >:( around here, though I'm not very close to 65.

That do for a start, sorry if I'm a bit soft on jroa, but we can't be too hard on a pre-schooler.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:40:53 PM by rabinoz »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2017, 11:43:17 PM »
I'll see if I can get Rab to lead the charge on that. We can't have you feeling left out!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:12 PM »
rabinoz is the one to tell people that they act like a grumpy old man.  ::)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #519 on: April 05, 2017, 12:07:12 AM »
rabinoz is the one to tell people that they act like a grumpy old man.  ::)

But at least he included you now. I feel bad for you. Getting left out when you're only four can be quite a traumatic experience.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #520 on: April 08, 2017, 04:30:44 PM »
Mirage City

When a bizarre event was captured on film showing what appeared to be dark skyscrapers floating in the clouds above China, the world was puzzled.
While scientists were quick to dismiss the occurrence as a mirage, not all agreed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/project-blue-beam-conspiracy-theory-suggests-nasa-has-secret-plans-to-create-new-world-order/news-story/25266f2c57e89e139f0fa9daddeb0953

Mirage City 2

Mirage of Chicago skyline seen from Michigan shoreline.

This creates a bending or ducting effect where the light (image) instead of going in a normal straight line into space, curves back towards the surface of the earth.

http://www.abc57.com/story/28925566/mirage-of-chicago-skyline-seen-from-michigan-shoreline

What is it about lying globalists and mirages?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #521 on: April 08, 2017, 06:39:56 PM »
Mirage City
When a bizarre event was captured on film showing what appeared to be dark skyscrapers floating in the clouds above China, the world was puzzled.
While scientists were quick to dismiss the occurrence as a mirage, not all agreed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/project-blue-beam-conspiracy-theory-suggests-nasa-has-secret-plans-to-create-new-world-order/news-story/25266f2c57e89e139f0fa9daddeb0953
So you claim that the city was really floating in the clouds?
But, there is no way of telling that appeared to be floating in the clouds from that picture!
Here try this one!

City in the Clouds Alien UFO Mysteries Filmed In The Sky Over Foshan China.
And you could read a rational explanation of it in Floating Cities are Generally not Fata Morgana Mirages.

Yes, read your
"Project Blue Beam conspiracy theory suggests NASA has secret plans to create new world order",
but I don't have to believe it!

I would prefer to believe a logical explanation that has been understood for centuries,  :D long before NASA  :D.
Tycho Brahe was probably one of the first to study the refraction in detail.
. . . . . . . experts in Astronomy and science as well as Church doctrine including Tycho Brahe the greatest astronomer to have graced our earth.

So, Mr Arealhumanbeing, refraction is very real and very variable - and there is plenty of evidence to demonstrate that.

Quote from: Arealhumanbeing
Mirage City 2

Mirage of Chicago skyline seen from Michigan shoreline.

This creates a bending or ducting effect where the light (image) instead of going in a normal straight line into space, curves back towards the surface of the earth.
http://www.abc57.com/story/28925566/mirage-of-chicago-skyline-seen-from-michigan-shoreline
What is it about lying globalists and mirages?
Do you accuse everybody who disagrees with you if lying? Seems like it!

You don't believe in refraction? How much of Chicago Skyline can be seen is very variable.

Mirage of the Chicago Skyline from Grand Mere State Park

Most of Chicago hidden - behind what?

Oops, where has Chicago gone?

Believe what you like Mr Arealhumanbeing but don't call others liars just because they honestly believe something different.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #522 on: April 08, 2017, 07:36:16 PM »
Sounds like something a liar would say.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #523 on: April 08, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »
Sounds like something a liar would say.
I guess you would know.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #524 on: April 08, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »
Believe what you like Mr Arealhumanbeing but don't call others liars just because they honestly believe something different.

You should listen to your own words.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #525 on: April 08, 2017, 11:14:01 PM »

You should listen to your own words.
Don't worry, Arealhumanbeing, I listen to my own words, but you should try to imagine what others think of your accusations!

I did call İntikam a liar, for very good reason, after he posted this:
. . . . . . . . .
They did nothing. Also today, there is no compass measurement shows that point as a poll. Compass is still showing anywhere else  as  south at there point. So Amunsden and his team were a liar, and the others too.
. . . . . . . . . .
Why isin't there at least one compass measurement at there. Shame on you, because of you join to the same lie!
İntikam falsely accused "Amundsen and his team" of being liars, and I challenged him on it.

But where did I call anyone else, and you in particular, a liar?  Out with it! I could have missed I post,
I cannot find any post where I called you a liar and dozens where you called me any others liars!

I do believe that it's time to remind you of this again:

THE SOCIOPATH WILL ALWAYS ACCUSE YOU OF WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF THEMSELF

Quote from:  By Bernard Pliers
Psychology Of Hatred Part II: Projection & Projective Identification
But in the real world, the defense mechanisms are a little more elaborate. For another example of a defense , let's look at "projection," and we are all familiar with this. 
1) The angry person accuses someone else being angry
2) A liar accuses others of lying
3) The cheater accuses others of cheating
4) The thief accuses others of stealing (Notice how the thief is not accusing others of lying? No he's obsessed with only his own sins.)

From: Psychology Of Hatred Part II: Projection & Projective Identification
Liars And Cheaters Worry The Most About Being Lied To And Cheated On
How to Deal With Someone Who Accuses You of Being a Liar.
And those are not my words, Arealhumanbeing, it is well known in psychological circles.
I am not accusing you of being a liar, but of behaving in a way that a psychologist might deem sociopathic.

Look, grow up a bit!
You are not getting to me, I know where I stand. Others can see from your posts the sort of person you are, let them judge.
Rant and rave, curse and swear all you like, but it reflects on you, not those you accuse, rant and rave, curse and swear at!

?

Arealhumanbeing

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #527 on: April 17, 2017, 09:13:53 AM »
What use is mind control?

Why would the CIA spend so much tine and rescources on something to control peoples minds?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #528 on: April 17, 2017, 02:11:50 PM »
No, Rab, you ARE a liar.

Earth is flat.

Project Blue Beam is real.
  • This is very true!
    I do believe that it's time to remind you of this again:

THE SOCIOPATH WILL ALWAYS ACCUSE YOU OF WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF THEMSELF

Quote from:  By Bernard Pliers
    Psychology Of Hatred Part II: Projection & Projective Identification
    But in the real world, the defense mechanisms are a little more elaborate. For another example of a defense , let's look at "projection," and we are all familiar with this. 
    1) The angry person accuses someone else being angry
    2) A liar accuses others of lying
    3) The cheater accuses others of cheating
    4) The thief accuses others of stealing (Notice how the thief is not accusing others of lying? No he's obsessed with only his own sins.)

From: Psychology Of Hatred Part II: Projection & Projective Identification
    And those are not my words, Arealhumanbeing, it is well known in psychological circles.
    I am not accusing you of being a liar, but of behaving in a way that a psychologist might deem sociopathic.

Look, grow up a bit!
    You are not getting to me, I know where I stand. Others can see from your posts the sort of person you are, let them judge.
    Rant and rave, curse and swear all you like1, but it reflects on you, not those you accuse, rant and rave, curse and swear at!

• Have I ever actually claimed that Project Blue Beam is not real?

• YOU keep claiming that "Earth is flat" with no justification that I have seen, while I believe that it is a Globe with plenty of justification.

But, I have never accused you of being a liar, just very, very deluded by your own closed mind.

Have a nice day!

[1] But that is a very poor witness for someone claiming to be a Christian. Please, oh please take note of:
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #529 on: April 17, 2017, 03:57:12 PM »
Oh so anyone who says " youre a liar" is automatically a liar themselves?

Youre such a fool Rab.

Ill ask the question again.

What use is mind control to a society of free people?

Why did the CIA spend so much time researching mass manipulation?

If your answer is "for national defense" then you better kiss your freedom goodbye.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #530 on: April 17, 2017, 06:50:11 PM »
Oh so anyone who says " youre a liar" is automatically a liar themselves?
I did not say that!
Quote from: Arealhumanbeing
Youre such a fool Rab.
If your answer is "for national defense" then you better kiss your freedom goodbye.
You seem so confused about the shape of the earth that I take no heed to what you say.
I'm not buying into that argument! I'll let you sort out your own country.

Bye, bye

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #531 on: April 17, 2017, 10:30:04 PM »
No, Rab, you ARE a liar.

Earth is flat.

Project Blue Beam is real.

You sound like you're just on the verge of convincing yourself. Say it a few more times. You're almost there. Don't give up now!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2017, 08:21:09 AM »
Earth is flat.

Wake up, the shills abound here!

« Reply #533 on: April 19, 2017, 08:55:05 AM »
Earth is flat.

And yet you still have shown no evidence to support your flat earth statement

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #534 on: April 19, 2017, 09:32:21 AM »
Earth is flat.

Says the guy posting on the FLAT EARTH website, filled with evidence for a FLAT EARTH, all while evading a question about the CIA....

« Reply #535 on: April 19, 2017, 06:38:27 PM »
Earth is flat.

Says the guy posting on the FLAT EARTH website, filled with evidence for a FLAT EARTH, all while evading a question about the CIA....
No it is filled largely unsupported claims.  There is no evidence here that does not also work, and usually better, for a round earth.  You have certainly never offered any.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2017, 05:53:04 PM »
Earth is flat.

No it is filled largely unsupported claims.  There is no evidence here that does not also work, and usually better, for a round earth. You have certainly never offered any.

Ah yes, evidence like the lack of a curve from civilian aerial footage.

That surely provides a stronger defense for a globe earth.

« Reply #537 on: April 20, 2017, 06:30:35 PM »
Earth is flat.

That is nothing more than an assertion without evidence.

That's two questions.

Do you have any better evidence for some "CIA mind control" thing than you do for the flat earth?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #538 on: April 20, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »
Ah yes, evidence like the lack of a curve from civilian aerial footage.

That surely provides a stronger defense for a globe earth.
The Globe earth needs no "defence", it is the only thing that works for innumerable things that are done every day.
Keep attacking with your toothpicks as much as you like - though I have seen nothing like even a pin-prick actually from YOU!
You only evidence seems to be a fatuous claim "EARTH IS FLAT"
and I suppose for someone as short-sighted as youself, it might look that way!

But you ask for civilian, so all these are civilian!
As you have been told numerous times before the horizon on a Globe shows no curve at low altitude and on very little even at 45,000 ft.
But a little can be seen as in this video
]
Show me the Curvature... Here it is.

Ocean Sunrise at 45,000 ft provides more evidence of Horizon drop.

Another Ocean Sunrise - more evidence of Horizon Drop

And even this is civilian (though Japanese government owned) and plenty of curve! It shows a complete circle!

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC

The sharp water-air horizon is very good evidence of curvature that anyone can easily see!
But "curvature" is only a trivial part of the evidence for the globe. Probably even more important are things like:
  • Measured distances cannot fit on a flat surface.

• No flat earth models explain observed motions of the sun, moon, planets and stars - the Babylonian was close!

• No flat earth model can explain how satellites can orbit - and the only flat earth answer is - conspiracy!!!

• No flat earth model comes within cooey of explaining lunar eclipses and even lunar phases don't work properly.
And there is much more!

The whole flat earth idea is a shambles and no two flat earthers seem to agree even on the basics.

So, you well claim "EARTH is FLAT" because it seems the only thing you folk can agree on!
Which map? who knows? What makes things fall down? who knows? What are stars?  who knows? or "little lights in the sky!" etc, etc.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #539 on: April 26, 2017, 11:46:20 AM »
So, you well claim "EARTH is FLAT" because it seems the only thing you folk can agree on!
Which map? who knows? What makes things fall down? who knows? What are stars?  who knows? or "little lights in the sky!" etc, etc.

Earth IS flat, and your deflection questions that have been answered repeatedly are getting kinda sad...  :)

Wake up! The proof is all around you...

If I was one of the people who hide the fact of flat Earth, I would be running to my undergound mountain base, because people are waking up, and theyre not exactly happy.