Project Blue Beam

• 606 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2016, 05:20:52 AM »
Does anyone not see the issue here???

We are discussing a hologram sky......I mean in Texas we have rolling black outs that happen from too many A.C.s running. Yet a project that would take 100s of megawatts of extra power to pull of (assuming we have the tech to do it which I doubt), the grid would have enough power to spare??

I'm sure the believers of Project Blue Balls will say 'They' have secret power sources that they keep hidden.

I mean this has to stop somewhere......this is coming from someone whom is not for mainstream thinking in many situations.

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

But I mean seriously....I thought I had heard alot when I read here dinosaurs made in china, the ISS is a gulf stream (which I suppose is very remotely plausible), and the earth is flat. But now our whole freaking sky is a hologram....

I really am beginning to think the paid shills are people whom start this horse shit. Completely destroys credibility to actual issues that are being covered up. Such easy ammo for dismissal no matter how strong the case. I have said this many times mostly joking, I am starting to wonder if there is any sort of truth to it the more I see.

OMG you ARE saying what I think you're saying.

You are saying that there is a conspiracy to promote fake conspiracies which are there to hide the true conspiracy...

Although it is tough to tell, I think you are being condescending here...I don't see why that would be hard to believe. There are actually conspiracies, the government and people in power are not our friends, they don't have our interest in their heart, and if it meant advancing their cause we are more expendable than cow manure.

The biggest and easiest weapon used again alternative thinking is discrediting the people and ideas to mainstream so nothing can blossum. What would be a better tactic than releasing some bafoons to either act insane, or say the absolute dumbest dribble imagined? That way there is always endless supply of material to draw from so ignorance can be easily shown. "Oh just those crazy conspiracy theorist at it again, now take your pill and listen to what we tell you".....I don't see this as a stretch at all.

Completely shuts down all legitimacy to mainstream when there is actual evidence and Merit with ease.

I'm sure the believers of Project Blue Balls will say 'They' have secret power sources that they keep hidden.

I guess they have tapped to the UA power source.

This made me chuckle...

Flat earth as psy ops is common sense.    You and I are now doing the work of the guys who used to hang around on the knowledge based forums ensuring only official history was propagated.   Those guys do not need to be there because we are here.

Additionally the really crazy can be monitored by creating something really crazy and attracting them so they can be identified.

This is interesting
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2016, 05:30:40 AM »

Although it is tough to tell, I think you are being condescending here...

Extremely condescending. And I don't mind explaining that to you. You have a lot to learn.

I don't see why that would be hard to believe.

*alarm bells going off*

There are actually conspiracies, the government and people in power are not our friends, they don't have our interest in their heart, and if it meant advancing their cause we are more expendable than cow manure.

I'd say that depends on the government. And I'd say: show me proof of specific conspiracies before you hand-wave and make vague statements about non-descript dark forces doing untold things.

The biggest and easiest weapon used again alternative thinking is discrediting the people and ideas to mainstream so nothing can blossum.

First: citation needed.
Second: if someone can prove their claim, it's not 'alternative thinking'. It's 'proving something exists'. If you can't prove a conspiracy exists, it's madness to believe in it. Hiding behind "yeah, well I am an alternative thinker" without providing any evidence of your thinking, does not give you more credibility but less.

What would be a better tactic than releasing some bafoons to either act insane, or say the absolute dumbest dribble imagined?

A tactic for what? To hide another conspiracy of which we know nothing and for which we also have no evidence?

That way there is always endless supply of material to draw from so ignorance can be easily shown. "Oh just those crazy conspiracy theorist at it again, now take your pill and listen to what we tell you".....I don't see this as a stretch at all.

Ever heard of Woodward and Bernstein? They discovered an actual conspiracy. And they proved it existed. Nobody called them crazy.

All you have to do to be taken seriously, is provide evidence.

Completely shuts down all legitimacy to mainstream when there is actual evidence and Merit with ease.

Show me the evidence!

I have a reporter from the New York Times on speed-dial.

Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2016, 05:31:56 AM »

You are saying that there is a conspiracy to promote fake conspiracies which are there to hide the true conspiracy...

We all know the brits and yanks conspired to get into iraq.  We all should know the brits and americans created a coup d'etat in 1953 in Iran because they nationalised a british oil company.   

Then there is some tool or agent ridiculing people who say there are conspiracies at the highest level like we were all born yesterday.   
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:43:51 AM by Aliveandkicking »

Omega

« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2016, 05:41:03 AM »

We all know the brits and yanks conspired to get into iraq.  We all should know the brits and americans killed the prime minister of Iran because he nationalised an oil company.

Then there is some tool or agent ridiculing people who say there are conspiracies at the highest level like we were all born yesterday.   

I find it rather difficult to get from 'governments lie' to 'and therefor there is an international conspiracy which uses holographic projectors to fake the second coming of Christ and an alien invasion to take over the world' without dying of laughter.

The fact that governments lie does not mean governments lie about everything.

« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2016, 05:43:16 AM »

We all know the brits and yanks conspired to get into iraq.  We all should know the brits and americans killed the prime minister of Iran because he nationalised an oil company.

I find it rather difficult to get from 'governments lie' to 'and therefor there is an international conspiracy which uses holographic projectors to fake the second coming of Christ and an alien invasion to take over the world' without dying of laughter.

Sure but you were the one making condescending remarks about conspiracies

Omega

« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2016, 05:44:03 AM »

And I stand by them, my young friend.

« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2016, 05:44:58 AM »

Are you really so geriatric?

Omega

« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2016, 05:46:08 AM »

Are you really so geriatric?

;D

Bom Tishop

« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2016, 05:56:03 AM »

Although it is tough to tell, I think you are being condescending here...

Extremely condescending. And I don't mind explaining that to you. You have a lot to learn.

I don't see why that would be hard to believe.

*alarm bells going off*

There are actually conspiracies, the government and people in power are not our friends, they don't have our interest in their heart, and if it meant advancing their cause we are more expendable than cow manure.

I'd say that depends on the government. And I'd say: show me proof of specific conspiracies before you hand-wave and make vague statements about non-descript dark forces doing untold things.

The biggest and easiest weapon used again alternative thinking is discrediting the people and ideas to mainstream so nothing can blossum.

First: citation needed.
Second: if someone can prove their claim, it's not 'alternative thinking'. It's 'proving something exists'. If you can't prove a conspiracy exists, it's madness to believe in it. Hiding behind "yeah, well I am an alternative thinker" without providing any evidence of your thinking, does not give you more credibility but less.

What would be a better tactic than releasing some bafoons to either act insane, or say the absolute dumbest dribble imagined?

A tactic for what? To hide another conspiracy of which we know nothing and for which we also have no evidence?

That way there is always endless supply of material to draw from so ignorance can be easily shown. "Oh just those crazy conspiracy theorist at it again, now take your pill and listen to what we tell you".....I don't see this as a stretch at all.

Ever heard of Woodward and Bernstein? They discovered an actual conspiracy. And they proved it existed. Nobody called them crazy.

All you have to do to be taken seriously, is provide evidence.

Show me the evidence!

Ah...I see, you are one of those types. I am sure any type of conversing with you will be a waste on anything other than mainstream ideology. I will attempt just a hair though see where it goes.

Though if your head is in the sand so much to think the government is our friends , then I really think this is useless. As that is the easiest thing to prove out of all I said.

I don't have proof of these shills, nor did I ever say I did. I just said seeing actions of some people makes me wonder. Never stated for a fact. Just looked at the means and motive, it's not far fetched if true. Plus would be a quality tactic if it is true. This is just viewing it from a simple warfare point of view if it were true, not rocket science. Don't even need to think outside the box to understand that.

I also do not hide behind anything, I am typically a neutral thinker. There are only a few conspiracies I went after and acted against, ones that had solid evidence, means and motive. Everything else, I just listen and keep my eyes open until it either falls apart or proven. I am usually the one that says the truth is in the middle somewhere. I just always keep an open mind.

So let's calm down with the assumptions and attempted cheeky low brow insults, they are not a good look for you.

As for actual conspiracies or lies....9/11 and the multiple wars that followed (speaking from an American point of view, I do not know enough about foreign affairs to say 100 percent about some of their "conspiracies")

Oh and as for the media demonizing any form of freedom of thought by using the most insane quacks as examples happens often just watch the news. Also happens on TV and movies. Not rocket science to find such a thing

Omega

« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2016, 06:34:11 AM »

Show me the evidence!

Ah...I see, you are one of those types.

Yeah, I'm one of those pesky people who likes evidence for outrageous claims.

I am sure any type of conversing with you will be a waste on anything other than mainstream ideology.

I don't give a darn thing about things being 'mainstream'. I like to see evidence for claims. That's, in fact, not at all mainstream. Look at how many people believe Donald Trump. *That* is mainstream: swallowing lies because they 'feel right'.

I will attempt just a hair though see where it goes.

And you call me condescending  ;D.

Though if your head is in the sand so much to think the government is our friends

Never said that.

, then I really think this is useless. As that is the easiest thing to prove out of all I said.

Again: never said that governments (there are more than one, you know. There are more countries) are inherently trustworthy. I just don't think they are inherently evil either.

I don't have proof of these shills, nor did I ever say I did.

If you don't have proof, why call them shills?

I just said seeing actions of some people makes me wonder.

Hate to be a bother, but: what actions? What do you wonder?

Never stated for a fact. Just looked at the means and motive, it's not far fetched if true. Plus would be a quality tactic if it is true. This is just viewing it from a simple warfare point of view if it were true, not rocket science. Don't even need to think outside the box to understand that.

So... You're just asking questions...

I also do not hide behind anything, I am typically a neutral thinker. There are only a few conspiracies I went after and acted against, ones that had solid evidence, means and motive. Everything else, I just listen and keep my eyes open until it either falls apart or proven. I am usually the one that says the truth is in the middle somewhere. I just always keep an open mind.

Keeping an open mind is not the same as suspecting conspiracies without proof. Keeping an open mind is asking for evidence before accepting a claim.

So let's calm down with the assumptions and attempted cheeky low brow insults, they are not a good look for you.

But I look so cute doing so!

As for actual conspiracies or lies....9/11 and the multiple wars that followed (speaking from an American point of view, I do not know enough about foreign affairs to say 100 percent about some of their "conspiracies")

You actually think there is even a chance the US government was behind 9/11?

Oh and as for the media demonizing any form of freedom of thought by using the most insane quacks as examples happens often just watch the news. Also happens on TV and movies. Not rocket science to find such a thing

There is no such thing as 'the media' with some sort of single agenda. I suspect that if someone looks like a quack and acts like a quack, he is in fact a duck pardon, quack.

And there is nothing wrong with exposing quacks.

I do think there are TV shows who love parading idiots around to crank up ratings. It's the only explanation for Donald Trump.

That said, I still haven't heard any concrete evidence *at all* that there is a conspiracy to hide conspiracies behind fake conspiracies.

All I have are your observations, that don't seem to be based on anything substantial.

You seem to only have a 'feeling' about all this.

Correct me if I'm wrong. If you have more than a feeling (background chorus: 'more than a feeling!!!) and have actual evidence, I will take you seriously.

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2016, 07:24:14 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I tried to do that with you when you posted videos of feathers falling at different speeds to other objects, when from my point of view you appeared to be totally blind.

If you can show me you are able to be corrected I will see you in a different light.

Omega

« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2016, 07:30:58 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I tried to do that with you when you posted videos of feathers falling at different speeds to other objects, when from my point of view you appeared to be totally blind.

If you can show me you are able to be corrected I will see you in a different light.

My point has always been that in a vacuum, feathers fall at the same speed as bowling balls.

If that's not what you mean, I am honestly at a loss here.

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2016, 12:30:46 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.

My point has always been that in a vacuum, feathers fall at the same speed as bowling balls.

You kept claiming you could tell what speed objects were falling. 

You produced at least one video where the claimed result did not happen.

Omega

« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong.

You produced at least one video where the claimed result did not happen.

I honestly think we then got our signals crossed. You can't tell the speed by just looking, you need something to measure it.

If i came off like an idiot, then I am sorry. It wan't what I meant.

?

zork

« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »

I guess it was similar with me but I didn't claim that I can measure the speed of objects but that I can distinguish if one object reaches endpoint sooner than other. Only you was unable to understand that.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »

I guess it was similar with me but I didn't claim that I can measure the speed of objects but that I can distinguish if one object reaches endpoint sooner than other. Only you was unable to understand that.

The point I was making was that I am considering myself an impartial observer.     I am not going to take sides here even if it means other people think I am a flat earther or stupid or whatever.   It was interesting to see how much hate I got from some people for daring to question what they had said.    I cannot remember what we were saying though.

?

zork

« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2016, 01:33:44 PM »

The point I was making was that I am considering myself an impartial observer.     I am not going to take sides here even if it means other people think I am a flat earther or stupid or whatever.   It was interesting to see how much hate I got from some people for daring to question what they had said.    I cannot remember what we were saying though.
I said that I can make out with eyes which object reaches endpoint first, you kept pushing why I say that I can measure speed with eyes. I didn't get that.
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2016, 01:37:39 PM »
Your ability to direct a conversation away from its original topic is astounding.
Exactly when did we start talking about the "vacuum of space"?
Seriously, we were talking about a plan the Government has to control the populace through violence and fear.

Where does a bowling ball falling faster than a feather fit in to discussing this topic?
How does it even remotely relate to the video that so fervently speaks that there is truth in such a plan!!
One must realize that apparently, a sudden case of amnesia is the answer from these NASA minions.

Aliveandkicking - "I cannot remember what we were saying though."

Omega - "The fact that governments lie does not mean governments lie about everything."

I beg to differ, Omega, I really do.

Omega

« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2016, 01:40:44 PM »
Your ability to direct a conversation away from its original topic is astounding.
Seriously, we were talking about a plan the Government has to control the populace through violence and fear.

Where does a bowling ball falling faster than a feather fit in to discussing this topic?
How does it even remotely relate to the video that so fervently speaks that there is truth in such a plan!!
One must realize that apparently, a sudden case of amnesia is the answer from these NASA minions.

Omega - "The fact that governments lie does not mean governments lie about everything."

Shut up for a moment, N30. Zork, alive and I are clearing the air.

We will get back to your insanity later.

?

zork

« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »

Its need to know basis. Go find your local conspirancy headquarters and ask from them if you want more.
-

« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2016, 02:04:07 PM »

I have nothing to hide.  Just stop it please.

Omega

« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2016, 02:10:14 PM »
N30, cite a source for your conspiracy. If you don't, I and everyone here will know your claims don't have any credibility.

And that means nobody will take you seriously. Not even the most fanatical flat earther.

N30

« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2016, 06:06:12 PM »

Show me the evidence!

I am sure any type of conversing with you will be a waste on anything other than mainstream ideology.

I don't give a darn thing about things being 'mainstream'. I like to see evidence for claims. That's, in fact, not at all mainstream. Look at how many people believe Donald Trump. *That* is mainstream: swallowing lies because they 'feel right'.

Though if your head is in the sand so much to think the government is our friends

Never said that.

, then I really think this is useless. As that is the easiest thing to prove out of all I said.

Again: never said that governments (there are more than one, you know. There are more countries) are inherently trustworthy. I just don't think they are inherently evil either.

Never stated for a fact. Just looked at the means and motive, it's not far fetched if true. Plus would be a quality tactic if it is true. This is just viewing it from a simple warfare point of view if it were true, not rocket science. Don't even need to think outside the box to understand that.

Keeping an open mind is not the same as suspecting conspiracies without proof. Keeping an open mind is asking for evidence before accepting a claim.

There is no such thing as 'the media' with some sort of single agenda. I suspect that if someone looks like a quack and acts like a quack, he is in fact a duck pardon, quack.

I do think there are TV shows who love parading idiots around to crank up ratings. It's the only explanation for Donald Trump.

That said, I still haven't heard any concrete evidence *at all* that there is a conspiracy to hide conspiracies behind fake conspiracies.

All I have are your observations, that don't seem to be based on anything substantial.

Correct me if I'm wrong. If you have more than a feeling (background chorus: 'more than a feeling!!!) and have actual evidence, I will take you seriously.

Oh omega you cheeky bastard....  :P what am I going to do with you.

I very well stated I was just thinking out loud about the paid shill thoughts. Kinda like thinking about an unsolved crime..."well this person has the means and motive, the pieces fit together etc"..though in the end it is still a theory. Though there are cases won on pure circumstantial evidence, I don't like them, but there are.

So....SHOW ME SOME READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS!! ;D

I don't suspect conspiracies, I just know who I am dealing with. Like dealing with a drug addict, you know a little of what to expect. I listen unbiasedly, and either wait for the theory to gain traction or collapse. Once again on that reading comprehension thing.

As for 9/11 yes, the things I can say 100 percent about that. The towers did not come down as said and the story they propagated was a lie. So considering these two things, and the governments actions of war and war crimes afterwards, I would say they would be convicted in any court.

I will never know the complete story of that time period, but I would say all evidence combined would fill the picture fairly accurately.

This subject is not just speaking off the cuff. I used every asset I had  available including my entire company, funds and most of my soul on that program. 

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »

Show me the evidence!

Never said that.

Omega stop jumping down everyones throats.

Makes you look like a dick.

I also agree we haven't been told the truth about 9/11, sorry to bring it up again I know how it bothers everyone.

Keep in mind BHS has a PhD in mechanical engineering before you start flinging poo about "total progressive collapse."

But I am interested to hear how building 7 defied three or four laws of physics to fall down as it did.

Sorry to derail.

Edit, Hilarious read, highly recommended.
http://www.rense.com/general34/fant.htm

Since they're already re-engineered the combustion qualities of jet fuel, violated the second law of thermodynamics, and re-defined the structural properties of steel, why let a little thing like the laws of gravity get in the way?

Damn conspiricy theorists .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:46:39 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

SpJunk

« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2016, 09:44:33 PM »

Religion?

Religions require belief.
Belief beyond, or despite any proof.
Such belief can only be based on wishfull thinking and stubborness.

Every new generation is less and less susceptible to any kind of religion.
More and more of them want to KNOW.
Belief is not enough.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

N30

« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2016, 11:02:04 PM »
"...governments lie about everything."

I KNOW the government is lying to me.

« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2016, 11:15:33 PM »

Yeah but you KNOW I am lying to you as well.

I am just an ordinary person sitting at home trying to explain why it is commonly believed a compass is unreliable as you approach the magnetic poles

SpJunk

« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2016, 11:18:39 PM »

Nobody ever lies about everything, if they want you to believe them.
The best liars are hiding lies inbetween truth.

Government is lying about many things, but Globe Earth didn't come from government.
It came from science: astronomy, geography, navigation, geodesy, meteorology, physics, ...
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.