Project Blue Beam

• 606 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 09:56:19 PM »
Wow, I am glad someone finally asked.
After a while, I thought no one was putting the pieces together.
Kindly direct your attention to this quote posted by Rabinoz.
Einstein - “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Upon close inspection with a flat Earth viewpoint, one wonders if he was being literal in that statement.
Perhaps he knew about the limitations of our true reality, inside of an enclosed barrier.
In short, I am here because I feel like I have been lied to, I simply seek truth.
Now, suppose Serge simply did not know the entire truth, and his understanding of "satellite" was skewed.
They may have been no different than a normal radio transmission, only, bounced off the firmament, to a dish.
In fact, I seem to recall people bouncing radio waves off the moon; perhaps its just our enclosure...
Maybe he was engulfed in the same lie most of our world is, oblivious to the truth.
Everything else he states is quite explained, and viable to become a reality.

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 10:36:13 PM »
Let me sum up NASA's Project Blue Beam, for those who do not wish to look it up.

Step one is to eliminate all known religions by creating evidence that our interpretations of scriptures is entirely wrong. Stonehenge will be found to have massive underground chambers revealing the "true" nature of our holy scriptures. Other ancient monuments and locations may have similar hoaxed findings.

Step two is to stage an apocalyptic scenario, where God or gods are artificially displayed upon the heavens. Many may take such an occurrence as the end times, for most spiritual books state some kind of "return of the creator".

Step three is to broadcast radio signals that cause extreme depression, clouded thoughts, and overall sick feelings. This technology is already in the hands of some militaries.

Step four is to convince the Earths population that an alien invasion is about to happen, most likely using the same technology implemented to stage the return of God or gods. Of course the invasion will never proceed, as a second human-loving alien race will appear to save the day, but only if human kind submits to them and follows their ideals. With utter destruction as man kinds only alternative, our fates becomes sealed.

In the wake of such an event, creating a totalitarian new world order, and exterminating those who think otherwise would become simple.

Also I changed one word from the original Star Wars quote. I would say following, but Omega is not following me physically or otherwise. I would hardly call that mangled, since the concept is the same.

I think even disputeone would say that you are crazy.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 12:29:07 AM »
Wow, I am glad someone finally asked.
After a while, I thought no one was putting the pieces together.
Kindly direct your attention to this quote posted by Rabinoz.
Einstein - “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Upon close inspection with a flat Earth viewpoint, one wonders if he was being literal in that statement.
Perhaps he knew about the limitations of our true reality, inside of an enclosed barrier.
In short, I am here because I feel like I have been lied to, I simply seek truth.
Now, suppose Serge simply did not know the entire truth, and his understanding of "satellite" was skewed.
They may have been no different than a normal radio transmission, only, bounced off the firmament, to a dish.
In fact, I seem to recall people bouncing radio waves off the moon; perhaps its just our enclosure...
Maybe he was engulfed in the same lie most of our world is, oblivious to the truth.
Everything else he states is quite explained, and viable to become a reality.

Instead of relying on your "recall" with "In fact, I seem to recall people bouncing radio waves off the moon" you could research the topic and you might find:
Quote from: Wikipedia
Lunar Distance, Radar
An experiment was conducted in 1957 at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory that used the echo from radar signals to determine the Earth-Moon distance. Radar pulses lasting 2 µs were broadcast from a 50 ft diameter radio dish. After the radio waves echoed off the surface of the Moon, the return signal was detected and the delay time measured. From that measurement, the distance could be calculated. In practice, however, the signal-to-noise ratio was so low that an accurate measurement could not be reliably produced.

The experiment was repeated in 1958 at the Royal Radar Establishment, in England. Radar pulses lasting 5 µs were transmitted with a peak power of 2 megawatts, at a repetition rate of 260 pulses per second. After the radio waves echoed off the surface of the Moon, the return signal was detected and the delay time measured. Multiple signals were added together to obtain a reliable signal by superimposing oscilloscope traces onto photographic film. From the measurements, the distance was calculated with an uncertainty of 1.25 km.

These initial experiments were intended to be proof-of-concept experiments and only lasted one day. Follow-on experiments lasting one month produced a mean value of 384402±1.2 km, which was the most accurate measurement of the lunar distance at the time.
From Lunar distance (astronomy) Radar

And there were laser's that could reach the moon in 1962 - yes even before the lunar landings.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Lunar Laser Ranging experiment
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length. Similar measurements were obtained later the same year by a Soviet team at the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory using a Q-switched ruby laser. Greater accuracy was achieved following the installation of a retroreflector array on July 21, 1969, by the crew of Apollo 11, and two more retroreflector arrays left by the Apollo 14 and Apollo 15 missions have also contributed to the experiment. Successful lunar laser range measurements to the retroreflectors were first reported by the 3.1 m telescope at Lick Observatory, Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Lunar Ranging Observatory in Arizona, the Pic du Midi Observatory in France, the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory, and McDonald Observatory in Texas.

Not only the moon's distance, but distance to Venus has been measured directly by radar. Take a look at:
To See the Unseen, - Chapter Two - Fickle Venus
On 10 March 1961, a month before inferior conjunction, the Goldstone radars were pointed at Venus. The first signals completed the round-trip of 113 million kilometers in about six and a half minutes. During the 68 seconds of electronic signal integration time, 1 of 7 recording styluses on Goldstein's instrument deviated significantly from its zero level and remained at the new level.
From: SP-4218 To See the Unseen, Chapter Two - Fickle Venus, full document: SP-4218 To See the Unseen.

Now we know that even on the Flat Earth model, Venus at its closest approach to the Earth must be considerably closer the sun. After all, we regularly get transits of Venus across the sun.

Hence to Sun must certainly be further away than Venus' 113 million kilometers.

Where's this firmament again?

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 02:31:07 AM »
If you really think all this is true, you will have no trouble answering the following questions:

Let me sum up NASA's Project Blue Beam, for those who do not wish to look it up.

How do you know about any NASA projects called Blue Beam, how do you know A) if such a project exists and B) what that project would be called if it did exist?

Step one is to eliminate all known religions by creating evidence that our interpretations of scriptures is entirely wrong.

How do you know what the steps are and why they are taken? What reason do you have to believe such steps exist, other than someone on the internet saying so?

Stonehenge will be found to have massive underground chambers revealing the "true" nature of our holy scriptures.

How do you know about things that not yet happened? How do you know about any chambers below Stonehenge? Are there any? What evidence do you have?

Other ancient monuments and locations may have similar hoaxed findings.
Again: simple question, HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE NOT YEY HAPPENED?

Step two is to stage an apocalyptic scenario, where God or gods are artificially displayed upon the heavens. Many may take such an occurrence as the end times, for most spiritual books state some kind of "return of the creator".

I could just make fun of this, but let's ask a logical question:

If God would appear in the sky, how would you know if she is real or not?

Step three is to broadcast radio signals that cause extreme depression, clouded thoughts, and overall sick feelings. This technology is already in the hands of some militaries.

How do you know this would be step three?
Do you have evidence this technology exists?
Which military has this tech?
How do you know this?

Step four is to convince the Earths population that an alien invasion is about to happen, most likely using the same technology implemented to stage the return of God or gods. Of course the invasion will never proceed, as a second human-loving alien race will appear to save the day, but only if human kind submits to them and follows their ideals. With utter destruction as man kinds only alternative, our fates becomes sealed.

If 'they' just made God appear, why would they need make aliens appear?

In the wake of such an event, creating a totalitarian new world order, and exterminating those who think otherwise would become simple.

Why would that be simple? Because everyone is busy watching a fake god fight a fake alien mothership?

Also I changed one word from the original Star Wars quote. I would say following, but Omega is not following me physically or otherwise. I would hardly call that mangled, since the concept is the same.

Just keep your paws of Star Wars, okay? You don't mess with holy texts.
Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

Omega

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 08:02:24 AM »
WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/15320/20140912/stonehenge-secret-exposed-by-hi-tech-underground-scanning-vast-complex-of-archaeological-monuments-discovered.htm

What has this got to do with your claim?

And why don't you answer my questions? Is it because answering would mean *shock, horror* that you'd have to *THINK*?

N30

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 09:14:00 AM »
"This project has revealed that the area around Stonehenge is teeming with previously unseen archaeology and that the application of new technology can transform how archaeologists and the wider public understand one of the best-studied landscapes on Earth," Vincent Gaffney, of the University of Birmingham, said.

I did not know that the University of Birmingham upheld those who told lies...

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 09:22:33 AM »
"This project has revealed that the area around Stonehenge is teeming with previously unseen archaeology and that the application of new technology can transform how archaeologists and the wider public understand one of the best-studied landscapes on Earth," Vincent Gaffney, of the University of Birmingham, said.

I did not know that the University of Birmingham upheld those who told lies...

My point is you are not particularly interested in what is true.    You are most likely the kind of person who blindly goes along with something in the bible or on a youtube video.

N30

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2016, 09:37:54 AM »
How would that be any different than blindly following school textbooks and NASA videos?

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2016, 09:52:27 AM »
How would that be any different than blindly following school textbooks and NASA videos?

It would be stupid in my book.   But again you are not interested in what is true about me.

Omega

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2016, 09:54:49 AM »

Why don't you answer my questions?

N30

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2016, 11:02:37 AM »
Why wont you answer mine?
After all, I asked them first, and have mostly been ridiculed and mocked.
Keep in mind, some of your answers are in the text I have previously posted, others, you have answered yourself.
Exactly why some wish to ignore this truth comes down to the factor of fear, I think.
Unless one wishes to ignore it and simply confuse others.
Perception of our reality can change ones thought process.

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2016, 12:14:53 PM »

Yes but you have to be nearing mental illness to think the sun is rotating in circles above the Earth when you only have to go australia or new zealand to see it rises and sets in the South.   I lived in NZ for 17 years.  Flat earth belief is based in blind ignorance of the deepest possible kind.   If you go down this road you will be wasting years of the best years of your life in fantasy.

Omega

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2016, 12:34:08 PM »
Why wont you answer mine?
After all, I asked them first, and have mostly been ridiculed and mocked.
Keep in mind, some of your answers are in the text I have previously posted, others, you have answered yourself.
Exactly why some wish to ignore this truth comes down to the factor of fear, I think.
Unless one wishes to ignore it and simply confuse others.

Where is your evidence?

N30

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2016, 05:02:50 PM »
I have a feeling like no matter what I say to that, you will only repeat it over and over again.

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2016, 09:13:34 PM »
I have a feeling like no matter what I say to that, you will only repeat it over and over again.

All we are saying here is that we are evidence based.  We do not just blindly believe something because it is in a book or on youtube or some person tells us what to believe.

I know the Sun is not rotating above the Earth because I saw the Sun setting in the southwest, and not one single flat earther has ever given me an explanation for that.  I have though been repeatedly called a liar and a shill because I saw that.   Additionally nobody disputes there is a line on a map created by the Sun which on that day rises in the East and sets in the west and is directly overhead at noon.  Think about it.

Flat Earth is a silly idea that must reject the most basic evidence a human being can observe with their own eyes.

Omega

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2016, 11:57:17 PM »

You refuse to answer my very simple question (where is the evidence for project blue beam) because you don't have any evidence.

I also think that bothers you because you feel too embarrassed to actually admit that.

And that is the reason why you deflect and try to play the victim.

You have no evidence and you are an absolute fool for believing in project blue beam without it.

N30

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2016, 01:30:05 AM »
Your logic is invalid, as text and NASA videos are exactly what I blindly followed.
Even the sun setting in an irregular fashion is explained through an imperfect solar loop.
Seeing a line on a "map" means NOTHING when the map is in question!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2016, 01:33:54 AM »
Well put.

The average globularist resorts far too often on their cantrip phrases when confronted with the truth. Over and over again they will say incoherent phrases to save themselves the trouble of realizing what they know is wrong.

Omega

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2016, 01:35:55 AM »
Your logic is invalid, as text and NASA videos are exactly what I blindly followed.
Even the sun setting in an irregular fashion is explained through an imperfect solar loop.

The ONLY reason you know of 'project blue beam' is because you read something about that on a website.

You have no evidence, just a story that sounds cool to you and gives you the feeling you star in some sort of scifi thriller.

That is why you don't answer simple questions. You don't have any answers. You believe in a fairy tale. It's no different than believing Star Wars is real.

Well, it's actually worse. Star Wars is more plausible.

Omega

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2016, 01:36:46 AM »
Well put.

The average globularist resorts far too often on their cantrip phrases when confronted with the truth. Over and over again they will say incoherent phrases to save themselves the trouble of realizing what they know is wrong.

Don't tell me *you* believe in Project Blue Beam, John?

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2016, 02:06:06 AM »

>>Even the sun setting in an irregular fashion is explained through an imperfect solar loop.

Have you understood my comment?   What is an imperfect solar loop??

>>Seeing a line on a "map" means NOTHING when the map is in question!

You have not understood my question.  The line on the map is a representation of something we can see with our own eyes.     Flatties draw the line incorrectly even on your otherwise incorrect maps.    Surely you can manage to describe correctly the most famous line in the world?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2016, 02:09:32 AM »
Not exactly as its presented, no. I do tend to stay away from the conspiracy and religious side of things though. On the other hand, there is certainly a conspiracy of sorts that is creating a religion around NASA, scientific orthodoxy, and in general dull-witted coherency to whatever facebook tells you science says this week.

N30

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 02:10:27 AM »
I assure you that this does not make me feel cool.
The ONLY reason I "know" Earth is a sphere is through the same sources I know about Blue Beam.
I would answer any pertinent questions, had you asked any.
So that brings me to the point that you still consistently make light of plans to murder.
Really, I find it disturbing; you dodge any point I make, when only trying to be serious.
Exactly why must you respond if you believe what you say?
As far as I'm concerned, you just want me to stop posting.
Logic brought me to that conclusion, unlike some globe theories.

Omega

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 02:32:18 AM »
I assure you that this does not make me feel cool.

So you are a lier too?

The ONLY reason I "know" Earth is a sphere is through the same sources I know about Blue Beam.

That is an absurd argument. If I learn that London exists from the Harry Potter books, that does not mean magic exists.

I would answer any pertinent questions, had you asked any.

You refused to answer all my questions. All of them.

So that brings me to the point that you still consistently make light of plans to murder.

Show me evidence of these murders.

If you know for a fact people gonna die, you are morally BOUND to go to the police. Otherwise you are an active accomplice.

Really, I find it disturbing; you dodge any point I make, when only trying to be serious.

I have adressed all your points almost LINE FOR LINE.

Exactly why must you respond if you believe what you say?

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR EVIDENCE IS!

As far as I'm concerned, you just want me to stop posting.

No I want you to POST EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS

Logic brought me to that conclusion, unlike some globe theories.

Ironically, that last sentence is completely void of meaning.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2016, 04:11:19 AM »
. . . . . . . . .

Where is this "sun setting in an irregular fashion"?
I have seen no "irregular setting". Sure, it doesn't fit the Flat Earth Theory, but that doesn't make it irregular.

What "line on a 'map'" are you talking about? If it's the sun rising well South of East and setting well South of West in the Southern Hemisphere,
that's not just a line on a map, that's what I see out my back door (the sunrise bit, I see the sunset out the front door) every morning in summer!

And I thought Flat Earthers were so keen on first hand evidence.

Do you wonder that I'm a bit hard to convince, when what I see with my own eyes gives the lie to much that you claim about the shape of the earth.

And, I don't demand a precisely accurate map, just one that shows the general layout and approximate sizes of continents.
Along, of course, with the general movement of your sun, moon and other celestial bodies.

I would say that without these you don't have a Flat Earth model.

N30

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2016, 12:39:25 PM »
Well, I believe Aliveandkicking can answer both of your questions, if you just read previous posts.
As for the flat earth model, you obviously have not done one second of sleuthing.
Keep in mind, just as the oblate spherical pear shaped globe model has its own discrepancies,
Even so do the flat earth models floating about.

Unless I am mistaken, name calling is not scientific. - (directed at Omega)
Please stop it, unless you meant to spell lier, because yes, I lay down sometimes, but no I do not tell lies.

Omega

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2016, 01:13:20 PM »
Well, I believe Aliveandkicking can answer both of your questions, if you just read previous posts.
As for the flat earth model, you obviously have not done one second of sleuthing.
Keep in mind, just as the oblate spherical pear shaped globe model has its own discrepancies,

Unless I am mistaken, name calling is not scientific. - (directed at Omega)
Please stop it, unless you meant to spell lier, because yes, I lay down sometimes, but no I do not tell lies.

So your anwer means you don't have any evidence for project blue beam and that you admit you only know about it because what some dude wrote on some website.

Thanks for admitting that.

Oh and nobody says the Earth is pear-shaped. It is slightly flattened on the north and south poles. Slightly.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »
Your so-called "oblate spherical pear shaped globe" happens to have
a polar circumference of 40,008 km and
an equatorial circumference of 40,075 km.

That's a difference of about 0.08% either side of the mean circumference of 40,041 km.

Your are being a bit over-dramatic calling that "oblate spherical pear shaped globe"

You claim that the "globe model has its own discrepancies"!

When anyone else has claimed that it has always been their failure to understand some aspect of the globe.

So please list these discrepancies.

Quote from: N30