Project Blue Beam

• 606 Replies

N30

• I can only show you the door.
Project Blue Beam
« on: August 31, 2016, 04:02:05 PM »
How many people here have heard of this uncanny plan? I was unconvinced of its validity until I realized how easy it could become a reality, if Earth is indeed a flat plane. The need to create a fake space program becomes imperative in establishing the idea that we are but a speck in the universe. With this new outlook implemented in the mind of almost every person, it is much easier to accept the existence of aliens, especially now that we have "landed" on the moon ourselves. If we are actually inside of a type of enclosure, the "firmament", it would stand as an excellent screen for projecting everything from UFOs to the appearance of a godly being. It seems almost too perfect to be a coincidence to me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 04:52:08 PM »
Show me on this doll where the bad man touched you.

SpJunk

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:02:41 PM »
How many people here have heard of this uncanny plan? I was unconvinced of its validity until I realized how easy it could become a reality, if Earth is indeed a flat plane. The need to create a fake space program becomes imperative in establishing the idea that we are but a speck in the universe. With this new outlook implemented in the mind of almost every person, it is much easier to accept the existence of aliens, especially now that we have "landed" on the moon ourselves. If we are actually inside of a type of enclosure, the "firmament", it would stand as an excellent screen for projecting everything from UFOs to the appearance of a godly being. It seems almost too perfect to be a coincidence to me.

Ok, if Sun and Moon are 3000 miles above ground, then "firmament" has to be more than that.
How strong has to be projection beam?
Would it be possible to avoid seeing the beam itself in the air, like you see much weaker projection beams in movie theatres?

And how to avoid distortion by changed angle of view from different parts of the world?

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 07:12:16 PM »
Just a pity for that theory that the idea that the earth was a Globe was pretty much settled around 2,500 years ago.

So when and where did this great  ;D conspiracy  ;D start.

Must have been well before old Ptolemy's time and must have been in the Islamic world as well, where modern geodetic surveying is said to have started!

An Islamic Astronomer/Mathematician/Geodetic Surveyor named Al-Biruni measured the circumference of the earth (guess HE thought it was a sphere too!) quite accurately way back around 1,000 AD.
So Exactly how accurate was Biruni ?
With his formula Biruni arrived at the value of the circumference of the earth within 200 miles of the actual value of 24,902 miles, that is less then 1% of error. Biruni's stated radius of 6336 km is also very close to the original value.
From Al-Biruni's Classic Experiment
So, who was this Al-Biruni? Look in Lost Islamic History, AL-BIRUNI: A MASTER OF SCHOLARSHIP. There are many other references: Muslim Heritage
  ::) :o ::)  Maybe NASA has infiltrated these Islamic websites as well.  :o ::) :o

And Al-Biruni was by no means the first to study Astronomy in the Medieval Islamic World..

I am referring to these simply because we so often forget that there were great Astronomers, Scientists and Mathematicians in other cultures and while in the so-caled "Dark Ages" in Western Europe there was much going on in the Middle East and India. And many of them simply accepted the earth as a Globe! Look where Algebra (an Arabic word), time and angle measurement originated!

So it looks about 2,400 years to have started Project Blue Beam!
Frankly the whole idea of a conspiracy to hide the shape of the earth is nothing more that self-delusion - then blaming it on NASA is simply ludicrous.

N30

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 07:54:49 PM »
I believe their technology far exceeds our comprehension, and they have means of creating a realistic false image anywhere they please. If one believes they have the capacity to keep a secret such as the shape of our Earth, then why not instruments capable of deceiving the human eye flawlessly. Such technology would explain the appearances of the I.S.S. and satellites as well. They may be using the firmament itself as a projection point, or they may have the capacity to breach this barrier and project from the outside, although that is not likely the case.
There is a quote "History is written by the victors". I understand that it would be a fallacy to ignore all written history, but one must realize that if in fact we have been lied to all our lives, many other facets of our known reality may also be untruthful. Its funny that Rabinoz brings up the globular Earth being settled 2500 years ago, for that is around the same time the Freemasons were officially recognized, or so were told. Of course, their plans may not have included projection beams and aliens, but then again, they may have known more than we think.

SpJunk

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 08:05:16 PM »
It still doesn't explain why would 98.4% of world's population conspire to fool the remaining 1.6%.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
I've heard of it but usually from the UFO side, not flat earth. And there are pictures of the ISS in front of the sun which is impossible to fake using holograms and such.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 10:39:52 PM »
I believe their technology far exceeds our comprehension, and they have means of creating a realistic false image anywhere they please. If one believes they have the capacity to keep a secret such as the shape of our Earth, then why not instruments capable of deceiving the human eye flawlessly. Such technology would explain the appearances of the I.S.S. and satellites as well. They may be using the firmament itself as a projection point, or they may have the capacity to breach this barrier and project from the outside, although that is not likely the case.
There is a quote "History is written by the victors". I understand that it would be a fallacy to ignore all written history, but one must realize that if in fact we have been lied to all our lives, many other facets of our known reality may also be untruthful. Its funny that Rabinoz brings up the globular Earth being settled 2500 years ago, for that is around the same time the Freemasons were officially recognized, or so were told. Of course, their plans may not have included projection beams and aliens, but then again, they may have known more than we think.
;D The FreeMasons were active in Islamic cultures too?  ;D

If you have to rely on conspiracies to prop up your ideas you've lost the plot!

You claim "for that is around the same time the Freemasons were officially recognized, or so were told"!
Told be whom? You're in the "inner circle" and know these things, I suppose?

I just wonder how it is that the Globe fits with all I see, with my own eyes, yet no Flat Earth Model I have seen yet comes close?

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 12:55:29 AM »
If we indeed live in a totally convincing simulation of reality, which is created by some unknown power, that simulation is of a round Earth, since all the tests we throw at the 'simulation' tell us our Earth is round.

So even if we do live 'in the Matrix', that particular Matrix is a simulation of a round Earth, not a flat one.
Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »
If we indeed live in a totally convincing simulation of reality, which is created by some unknown power, that simulation is of a round Earth, since all the tests we throw at the 'simulation' tell us our Earth is round.

So even if we do live 'in the Matrix', that particular Matrix is a simulation of a round Earth, not a flat one.

Thats a good point. Even if you thought all of our reality is no more than a projection, it is a projection of a round earth.

N30

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 07:43:47 AM »
I did not say the Freemasons were active in Islamic cultures. I simply propose that they have written our history books, just as they have written into our minds that the earth is a globe. Another quote - "All that we are is a result of what we have thought". If one was able to control our thoughts, they would control who we are in essence. We do live in a controlled matrix, but instead of needing to fool all our senses, they need only to fool our minds. In the face of realizing, even if only on a subconscious level, what such a lie may mean, one goes into a state of denial. I call it Jack Sparrow Syndrome, in where, even if one was told the truth, one thinks that such a truth would never ever be told, so it must be false.

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2016, 07:49:27 AM »
I believe their technology far exceeds our comprehension
It exceeds yours, that's for sure.

settled 2500 years ago, for that is around the same time the Freemasons were officially recognized
Officially recognized?  What does this even mean?

Freemasonry started in the 18th century - it certainly wasn't around in pagan, classical Greece.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Omega

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2016, 07:51:04 AM »
I did not say the Freemasons were active in Islamic cultures. I simply propose that they have written our history books, just as they have written into our minds that the earth is a globe. Another quote - "All that we are is a result of what we have thought". If one was able to control our thoughts, they would control who we are in essence. We do live in a controlled matrix, but instead of needing to fool all our senses, they need only to fool our minds. In the face of realizing, even if only on a subconscious level, what such a lie may mean, one goes into a state of denial. I call it Jack Sparrow Syndrome, in where, even if one was told the truth, one thinks that such a truth would never ever be told, so it must be false.

So... there is no evidence of a conspiracy. There is nothing actually suggesting a conspiracy. So for all intents and purposes, the world acts just the way it seems to act and all tests we throw at it show that the world is the way it is (round)

So... serious question here:

If the illusion is perfect and it does not affect our lives at all because the illusion is perfect and whatever we want to within the framework of the "illusionary" laws of physics can in fact be done, why do you think there is a conspiracy?

To rephrase: let's suppose cats are in fact not real. They are a shared illusion, projected into our brain by aliens. The illusion is so purrfect that every fake cat is always there where it should be according to our laws of physics and permanence. So cats, although not at all there, appear to be there, we are actually feeling they are there, and we interact with them as if they are there. Oh and they wreck our couches. Just like if they were there.

What would be the point to say 'cats are not real' even if it was some sort grand alien illusion?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:57:09 AM by Omega »

N30

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2016, 03:23:08 PM »
Apparently speaking the truth has become a null point. Using the cat scenario logic stated by Omega, someone could run around saying cats are not real and everyone would ignore him, even if in fact he was telling the truth. I find this humorous as this is most likely the case on this very forum. Is not the truth an important point? Would that not change your outlook on cats?

Omega

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2016, 03:33:41 PM »
Apparently speaking the truth has become a null point. Using the cat scenario logic stated by Omega, someone could run around saying cats are not real and everyone would ignore him, even if in fact he was telling the truth. I find this humorous as this is most likely the case on this very forum. Is not the truth an important point? Would that not change your outlook on cats?

You miss the point.

How do you know there is a conspiracy if there is no evidence and the illusion is perfect?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »
You have provided no evidence that this marvellous technology exists, and has existed since around 500 BC, so why should we take it seriously?

There is an almost unlimited amount of hearsay, conjecture and just plain fiction presented on the internet as fact, why sould we treat this any differently?

N30

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 05:52:37 PM »
The only place I have ever seen "proof" of a globe Earth was on the internet or TV, both of which are places known for disinformation and lies, just as has been stated by Rabinoz. The lack of evidence elsewhere is evidence itself.

ChildofFather

• If you only knew :-p
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »
I've heard of it but usually from the UFO side, not flat earth. And there are pictures of the ISS in front of the sun which is impossible to fake using holograms and such.

I don't doubt there is a space station...it is at low earth orbit, they can't get far enough away to take an actual picture of earth, but they get far enough away to fool the masses.
To love is to feel pain.

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2016, 07:41:27 PM »

I don't doubt there is a space station...it is at low earth orbit, they can't get far enough away to take an actual picture of earth, but they get far enough away to fool the masses.

The question is, is it possible to orbit a flat earth? IMO, in order for something to orbit the earth, the earth would have to be round, and gravity would have to be real. And I say "would", because I'm a flattie.
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 08:59:15 PM »

Who's arguing with "I don't doubt there is a space station...it is at low earth orbit"?
It is in Low Earth Orbit and too close to take photos of the whole earth, but it is plenty high enough to show the curve of the earth.

And there are plenty of satellites in geostationary orbit that regularly send back photos of a whole hemisphere.

Omega

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 10:05:53 PM »
The only place I have ever seen "proof" of a globe FLAT Earth was on the internet, which is a place known for disinformation and lies, just as has been stated by Rabinoz.

Fixed that for you

The lack of evidence elsewhere is evidence itself.

HOW CAN LACK OF EVIDENCE BE EVIDENCE?!!!!!

There is a total lack of evidence that shoes are sentient. Are you suggesting that there is a grand conspiracy to suppress all knowledge about thinking shoes? ON WHAT GROUNDS, SIR, ON WHAT GROUNDS?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:08:55 PM by Omega »

?

zork

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2016, 11:26:45 PM »
The only place I have ever seen "proof" of a globe Earth was on the internet or TV, both of which are places known for disinformation and lies, just as has been stated by Rabinoz. The lack of evidence elsewhere is evidence itself.
Have you ever gone to the library? Or just out and observe and try to fit all observable phenomena to flat earth model? Or what are the other places where you can find "proof" about flat earth if not internet and TV only?
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

N30

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »
I think it is important to realize that the topic on hand includes the murder of a large population of Earth. Even if I am wrong, does this not warrant further investigation and discussion? Would not a flying miniature prop of  satellites or the ISS provide photographable evidence of "space" to those who were previously told what and where they were? I find it interesting that most with contrary views seem to gravitate toward things already in "space" as their absolute debunking tool, instead of simple things like not being able to see objects at extreme distances due to the curve of their Earth. One must understand why a lie like this would be beneficial to those who created it, before realizing the magnitude of our situation. If in fact we are in an enclosed flat plane, the need for population control becomes greatly intensified. Project Blue Beam becomes a necessity, and a much more viable plan, when viewed through the perspective of one who knows the true nature of our reality.

Omega

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
You heard a cool term on the Internet and now you parrot conspiracy theory. Poor poor sheeple.

N30

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »
Are you paid to be here, Omega? Which part of my statement did you find cool exactly? The murder of innocent people? That sounds accurate based on your rude language use with other posters on this site. In addition, why do you deem it necessary to degrade people you deem unknowledgeable?
Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool arguing with him?
Whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant, this post is merely for discussion of the topic at hand, which I believe to be serious. Suppose I am wrong and it is no more than a silly idea, then it will become apparent in time and things continue to "spin". On the flip side, if I am correct, and this topic is ignored, then it may be the last thing one ignores.

Omega

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2016, 10:58:54 AM »

Are you paid to be here, Omega?

Only by Satan.

Which part of my statement did you find cool exactly?

I think YOU find it incredibly cool because you feel like you are uncovering this whole conspiracy all by yourself. You feel so clever because of that. And all without a shred of proof.

The murder of innocent people?

Are you talking about the victims of the so-called conspiracy? Show me the bodies, then we'll shed some tears together.

That sounds accurate based on your rude language use with other posters on this site.

I am an acquired taste. I'm actually a really nice person with a low tolerance for willful ignorance.

In addition, why do you deem it necessary to degrade people you deem unknowledgeable?

I always start out nice and try to explain stuff, answer questions. But when I notice someone isn't asking a question to learn, but just to prove 'he knows better' *despite the evidence*, well yeah, I get a bit testy.

Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool arguing with him?

First, don't mangle Star Wars quotes.

Second: you call me a fool and argue with me, so...

Whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant,

Well, you're wrong about a global conspiracy. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

this post is merely for discussion of the topic at hand, which I believe to be serious.

I once knew a guy who seriously believed his teeth where conspiring against him. Why should I take things serious that are insane and proven wrong?

Suppose I am wrong and it is no more than a silly idea, then it will become apparent in time and things continue to "spin".

I am trying to save you that time. You are in fact clinging to an extremely silly idea.

On the flip side, if I am correct, and this topic is ignored, then it may be the last thing one ignores.

Dun dun Duuuuuun!!!!!

N30

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 06:28:51 PM »
Let me sum up NASA's Project Blue Beam, for those who do not wish to look it up.

Step one is to eliminate all known religions by creating evidence that our interpretations of scriptures is entirely wrong. Stonehenge will be found to have massive underground chambers revealing the "true" nature of our holy scriptures. Other ancient monuments and locations may have similar hoaxed findings.

Step two is to stage an apocalyptic scenario, where God or gods are artificially displayed upon the heavens. Many may take such an occurrence as the end times, for most spiritual books state some kind of "return of the creator".

Step three is to broadcast radio signals that cause extreme depression, clouded thoughts, and overall sick feelings. This technology is already in the hands of some militaries.

Step four is to convince the Earths population that an alien invasion is about to happen, most likely using the same technology implemented to stage the return of God or gods. Of course the invasion will never proceed, as a second human-loving alien race will appear to save the day, but only if human kind submits to them and follows their ideals. With utter destruction as man kinds only alternative, our fates becomes sealed.

In the wake of such an event, creating a totalitarian new world order, and exterminating those who think otherwise would become simple.

Also I changed one word from the original Star Wars quote. I would say following, but Omega is not following me physically or otherwise. I would hardly call that mangled, since the concept is the same.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2016, 06:30:53 PM »
lol
ok dude.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »
Here's a video of the sky perfectly divided by a straight line. Evidence of hologram technology being projected on the sky maybe?

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2016, 08:13:41 PM »
Let me sum up NASA's Project Blue Beam, for those who do not wish to look it up.

Quote from: supposedly Albert Einstein
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

And I thought Flat Earthers argued vehemently against satellites?
Quote from: Serge Monast (1994)
NASA's Project Blue Beam
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Big Space Show in the Sky
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

There are two different aspects of step two.

The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events.

These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings.

Are you really claiming that they are "allocating electronic wavelengths for every person"? What, 7,000,000,000 separate channels? How many kilohertz wide is each channel? And just how are they going to "to induce suicidal thoughts" - put an implant in everyone's brain - it gets stupider by the minute.

Do you mind if I call it complete balderdash!

You can read whatever science fiction you like but why push it here - trying to sell a book or something?