Project Blue Beam

• 606 Replies

SpJunk

Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2016, 08:11:38 PM »
"NASA kill everyone" is because total number of NASA employees, including associates, is around 18 000 people.

When did I say "NASA kill everyone"?

In the second half of the second line.

Or you wanted to say "they would kill only someone and let others to approach The Edge"?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

?

zork

« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2016, 01:57:16 AM »
Keep in mind, there is another thread debating the existence of Antarctica.
  You know, if I remember correctly then there was a thread (or part of  a thread) quite a while back where there as debate if Australia exists or it is just made up country. I have never been there and I don't know anyone personally there. All videos and news and statements about Australia may be faked and if you fly there then you are put down actually somewhere else and they tell you that you are in Australia. But you are not. Really, what is this about Australia and kangaroos and koalas and eucalyptus trees and whatever else. It just doesn't make sense and I really can't believe that Australia is real continent.
Rowbotham had bad eyesight
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2016, 03:53:44 AM »
  You know, if I remember correctly then there was a thread (or part of  a thread) quite a while back where there as debate if Australia exists or it is just made up country. I have never been there and I don't know anyone personally there. All videos and news and statements about Australia may be faked and if you fly there then you are put down actually somewhere else and they tell you that you are in Australia. But you are not. Really, what is this about Australia and kangaroos and koalas and eucalyptus trees and whatever else. It just doesn't make sense and I really can't believe that Australia is real continent.
Hey, "I think I am here, therefore I am here",  with apologies to René Descartes.
Anyone who thinks Australia doesn't exist is "A few 'roos short in the top paddock!".

?

zork

« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2016, 03:59:40 AM »
Hey, "I think I am here, therefore I am here",  with apologies to René Descartes.
Anyone who thinks Australia doesn't exist is "A few 'roos short in the top paddock!".
I think you are figment of my imagination or my other alter ego in this site who pretends to be australian(I have these blackouts sometimes...). Yes, thats it! How can anyone live in Australia when it does not exist.
-
http://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf - Visually discerning the curvature of the Earth
http://thulescientific.com/TurbulentShipWakes_Lynch_AO_2005.pdf - Turbulent ship wakes:further evidence that the Earth is round.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2016, 04:11:26 AM »
I think you are figment of my imagination or my other alter ego in this site who pretends to be australian(I have these blackouts sometimes...). Yes, thats it! How can anyone live in Australia when it does not exist.
Gee whiz, I hadn't thought of that, maybe I don't exist.

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2016, 04:25:50 AM »

Hey come back!  I was living there for a while.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2016, 04:36:17 AM »
Hey come back!  I was living there for a while.
Too late, I'll have to scrounge a miniature copy of "Alice" and see if I can learn how to climb back out through the "Looking Glass", oops, too far!

SpJunk

« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2016, 01:52:06 AM »

My aunt and my uncle live in Melbourne.
Their last name is Vrzina.
Maria and Tonci (Tony).
They live there for decades.

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

?

zork

« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2016, 01:58:34 AM »

Maria and Tonci (Tony).
Sure. They are told that they live in Australia and they blindly believe it. Have they actually verified it? Went up so high that they can see all Australia continent? And in same time can they touch it, because you know, maybe they run some video/hologram outside the window to deceive you. How can  they be sure that it really is Australia where they live.
-

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2016, 02:02:21 AM »
Exactly, plus you just know the Platypus is up to something, just look at him.

Plus Koalas just getting high all day, seems like an all too convenient cover story to me...
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

SpJunk

« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2016, 02:03:56 AM »

Maria and Tonci (Tony).
Sure. They are told that they live in Australia and they blindly believe it. Have they actually verified it? Went up so high that they can see all Australia continent? And in same time can they touch it, because you know, maybe they run some video/hologram outside the window to deceive you. How can  they be sure that it really is Australia where they live.

Well, you know, all those koalas, kangaroos, eucalyptuses, ... sounded very convincimg. :)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #221 on: September 14, 2016, 02:07:51 AM »
For the record, I've lived in Aus for the better part of 28 years.

Also I've driven around Australia via the coast and once straight through the desert.

Was just having a laugh, we as a community need more of that imho.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

zork

« Reply #222 on: September 14, 2016, 02:27:48 AM »

Maria and Tonci (Tony).

Well, you know, all those koalas, kangaroos, eucalyptuses, ... sounded very convincimg. :)
It should be. And faking one smaller continent is definitely cheaper than faking entire round earth. They sure make lots of money showing koalas and other stuff. And they even crossbred beaver with a duck!
-

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2016, 02:32:37 AM »

Maria and Tonci (Tony).

It should be. And faking one smaller continent is definitely cheaper than faking entire round earth. They sure make lots of money showing koalas and other stuff. And they even crossbred beaver with a duck!

Can't argue with him there.
I'm anti-judaism.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2016, 05:54:00 AM »

Maria and Tonci (Tony).

Can't argue with him there.

Yes, we are supposed to be the smallest continent, but as a country Australia is not so small:

Australia/Europe

Australia/Japan

Australia/British Isles

Australia/United States
And Tasmania, our smallest state at 68,401 km2 is over three times area of the whole country of Wales, (at 20,761 km2) and it doesn't have any Dragons, only Tasmanian Devils.

Then our smallest mainland state, Victoria, is larger in area (at 237,629 km2) than England+Scotland+Wales (at 209,331 km2).

And finally, South Australia, our second smallest mainland state is much larger in area (at 984,377 km2) than that toy Lone Star State in the USA (at 695,662 km2).

So just watch it, or we loose Six White Boomers and a dozen Tassie Devils after you. That should put you to rights!

« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2016, 10:28:34 AM »
Australia was a prison colony.  All of the inmates must have been set free on the condition that they become NASA shills (and pretend that Australia exists).  It's allllllllllll coming together now.

N30

• I can only show you the door.
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2016, 01:45:28 PM »
The logic here is undeniable. - (sarcasm)
I commented about another thread stating Antarctica is lacking validity in terms of a contiguous continent,
Then for some reason the thread turns to an argument about Australia...?
Sounds like an attempt at a turning people away from an otherwise logical discussion.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2016, 02:56:04 PM »
The logic here is undeniable. - (sarcasm)

Sounds like an attempt at a turning people away from an otherwise logical discussion.

::) I have never seen you engage in a "logical discussion"!  ::)
All you ever do is try to make others' explanations look ridiculous by taking little bits out of context and nit-picking the tiniest mistakes.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:58 PM »
Yes, we are supposed to be the smallest continent, but as a country Australia is not so small:

Australia/Europe

Australia/Japan

Australia/British Isles

Australia/United States
And Tasmania, our smallest state at 68,401 km2 is over three times area of the whole country of Wales, (at 20,761 km2) and it doesn't have any Dragons, only Tasmanian Devils.

Then our smallest mainland state, Victoria, is larger in area (at 237,629 km2) than England+Scotland+Wales (at 209,331 km2).

And finally, South Australia, our second smallest mainland state is much larger in area (at 984,377 km2) than that toy Lone Star State in the USA (at 695,662 km2).

So just watch it, or we loose Six White Boomers and a dozen Tassie Devils after you. That should put you to rights!

It seems to me that you are compensating for your inadequacies by comparing land area. 

Also, stop giving the koalas chlamydiae, rabinoz.   >:(

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2016, 08:58:52 PM »
Also, stop giving the koalas chlamydiae, rabinoz.   >:(
Any decent mod would have you for an accusation like that.  :P Seen any around lately?  :P

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2016, 07:47:45 PM »
I believe their technology far exceeds our comprehension, and they have means of creating a realistic false image anywhere they please. If one believes they have the capacity to keep a secret such as the shape of our Earth, then why not instruments capable of deceiving the human eye flawlessly. Such technology would explain the appearances of the I.S.S. and satellites as well. They may be using the firmament itself as a projection point, or they may have the capacity to breach this barrier and project from the outside, although that is not likely the case.
There is a quote "History is written by the victors". I understand that it would be a fallacy to ignore all written history, but one must realize that if in fact we have been lied to all our lives, many other facets of our known reality may also be untruthful. Its funny that Rabinoz brings up the globular Earth being settled 2500 years ago, for that is around the same time the Freemasons were officially recognized, or so were told. Of course, their plans may not have included projection beams and aliens, but then again, they may have known more than we think.
Freemasons are 2500 years old?  That's news.  You have to make a huge amount of assumptions for any of your ideas to work

N30

« Reply #231 on: September 20, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »
"The legendary history of Freemasonry alleges that the craft was in existence at the time of the building of King Solomon’s temple;...from the time of King Solomon which reference the existence of Freemasonry, it is a historical fact that the Temple was constructed in the 10th Century BCE, and destroyed in the 5th century BCE"

-http://freemason-wa.org/freemasons/history/

5th Century BCE= 450 BC= 2500 Years ago.

SpJunk

« Reply #232 on: September 20, 2016, 07:34:03 PM »

Masonry is the building of structures from individual units laid in and bound together by mortar;
the term masonry can also refer to the units themselves.

The common materials of masonry construction are brick, building stone such as
marble, granite, travertine, and limestone, cast stone, concrete block, glass block, and cob.

Masonry is generally a highly durable form of construction.
However, the materials used, the quality of the mortar and workmanship,
and the pattern in which the units are assembled can significantly affect
the durability of the overall masonry construction.

A person who constructs masonry is called a mason or bricklayer.

My father in 1959 built his (our) first house, where I was born in 1960, and my sister in 1964.
So, he was mason, before he retired.
He was, and still is, Orthodox Christian.
My mother is Roman Catholic.

I'm neither.

I can say I could believe in God, but I'm not sure.
(Sorry, God, my nature requires proof. If you created me, you already know that.)

In religions I don't believe at all. It is all politics.

N30

« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2016, 07:40:14 PM »
Stone masons and a secret society called Freemasons are two different things.
There is a joke I once told often.

An old religious man lived in a town that was becoming slowly flooded.
Yelling and shouting, a few passing neighbors wanted to help him escape.
He ignored them, and shoo'd them away; he said "God will save me".
Everyone gave up after seeing his stubborn attitude.
A few hours later, a man in a life raft paddled by. He asked if the old man needed help escaping.
Lo, the old man responded; "No, God will save me". So the raft was paddled away.
Then, when the old man was on his roof, with water surrounding him on all sides, a helicopter hovered nearby.
Yelling from the helicopter the crew asked if he needed rescue, the old man responded "No, God will save me."

The old man drowned. When he saw God in the afterlife, he asked why he was not saved!
God said, "I tried, but you ignored all the miracles I sent to save you."

I can say I could believe in God, but I'm not sure.
(Sorry, God, my nature requires proof. If you created me, you already know that.)

Sometimes the proof is right in front of you.

« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2016, 08:35:39 AM »
"The legendary history of Freemasonry alleges that the craft was in existence at the time of the building of King Solomon’s temple;...from the time of King Solomon which reference the existence of Freemasonry, it is a historical fact that the Temple was constructed in the 10th Century BCE, and destroyed in the 5th century BCE"

The craft was in existence, not the organization that is Freemasons.  Please show me some evidence they existed that long ago.

« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2016, 08:51:06 AM »

Yeah, legendary history - it's bollocks.  In reality Freemasonery started in the 18th century, though stone masons guilds had been around since the Middle Ages.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »

Yeah, legendary history - it's bollocks.  In reality Freemasonery started in the 18th century, though stone masons guilds had been around since the Middle Ages.
Thanks, that's what I was trying to say but it only posted the quote and not my comments.  Masons just celebrated their 300th anniversary in fact.

N30

« Reply #237 on: September 23, 2016, 11:24:18 AM »
Please show me some evidence they existed that long ago.

I just did, it is not my fault that you do not understand that the craft cannot exist without the organization.
Thats not how it works...

"In reality Freemasonery started in the 18th century."

"Masons just celebrated their 300th anniversary..."

That's just when they created a "club" for the people who questioned their methods, to shut them up.

« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2016, 09:26:34 AM »

I just did, it is not my fault that you do not understand that the craft cannot exist without the organization.

That's just when they created a "club" for the people who questioned their methods, to shut them up.

« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2016, 09:30:58 AM »

Actually did not show any such evidence, you simply made the claim.  As for a craft existing without the organization, of course if can.  Skills are handed down from craftsman to his apprentice.  In fact the very idea that you would form a club, and THEN develope the craft is completely ridiculous.
Also how would forming a very famous club shut people up.  It would have, in fact the opposite affect.  Your statements don't make a lot of sense.