Shills or Sincere

• 46 Replies

JacobLaw

• Sanctify them through thy truth
Re: Shills or Sincere
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2016, 12:02:16 AM »
What I am wondering what percentage of people on the forum are shills and what percentage really what the truth?
Roughly 42.345% are shills and 72.9888% are truth seekers.

Thanks; that probably is accurate, but it was fun to throw a piece of bread on the water and watch all the little shills nibble on it, but it does get a little boring after awhile if you aren't studying their types.
However it; reminds me of these verses about the kingdom of heaven:
Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 12:04:09 AM »
What I am wondering what percentage of people on the forum are shills and what percentage really what the truth?

Thanks; that probably is accurate, but it was fun to throw a piece of bread on the water and watch all the little shills nibble on it, but it does get a little boring after awhile if you aren't studying their types.
Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

you picked 4 verses you knew and just threw them down on the screen. No logic, connection or thought.  Typical FEer.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2016, 12:27:28 AM »
And what of you?

No thought at all. Those are four consecutive verses. All related to his previous statement.

No thought from you. Just the usual -  just regurgitating your hate against flat earthers. You should look into joining the Westboro Baptist Church. They seem like your type of folks.

SpJunk

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2016, 06:33:48 AM »
Speaking of "heavenly beings", Erich von Daniken few decades ago asked
about similarities between "vimanas" in hindi mythology, "angels"
in christianity, and cargo cults of primitive tribes in Melanesian Islands.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 06:54:07 AM »
And what of you?

No thought at all. Those are four consecutive verses. All related to his previous statement.

No thought from you. Just the usual -  just regurgitating your hate against flat earthers. You should look into joining the Westboro Baptist Church. They seem like your type of folks.

Rather than sling mud, how about you help out in a constructive way and help answer these questions:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67904.0

and

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67914.0
Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 08:17:00 AM »

You asked, we answered.  We're actually authorized to be honest in situations like this.  I can only speculate why.

Also, FYI, the Bible is very out of date.  Here, you should read this https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm?lang=eng instead.

It clears up all of the inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible.  You can keep reading the Bible if you want just know that the perfect restored gospel of Jesus Christ is now contained in the Book of Mormon.

thanks
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JacobLaw

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 05:34:55 PM »

You asked, we answered.  We're actually authorized to be honest in situations like this.  I can only speculate why.

Also, FYI, the Bible is very out of date.  Here, you should read this https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm?lang=eng instead.

It clears up all of the inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible.  You can keep reading the Bible if you want just know that the perfect restored gospel of Jesus Christ is now contained in the Book of Mormon.

thanks

I can understand your resistance to flat earth, is does destroy all of the Mormon doctrine; anyway if you want to hang on to Mormonism over the truth you get too, just know that the consequence will be more than anyone can bear.

Personally being raised in the LDS religion I know all the facts about it and there is many many books and videos that show the error of Mormonism and flat earth is just one more think on the pile.
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 07:26:50 PM »

thanks

I can understand your resistance to flat earth, is does destroy all of the Mormon doctrine; anyway if you want to hang on to Mormonism over the truth you get too, just know that the consequence will be more than anyone can bear.

Personally being raised in the LDS religion I know all the facts about it and there is many many books and videos that show the error of Mormonism and flat earth is just one more think on the pile.

That's very interesting. Because if you were raised lds then surely you're aware that the restored gospel of Jesus christ is the most perfect book ever written.

If you doubt this now then I can only assume that you're either angry at God or you've broken the covenants and that the voice of the holy spirit is now weaker in your mind as a consequence.

My advice to you would be think about how you might have transgressed against our heavenly father and pray for forgiveness.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JacobLaw

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2016, 03:16:37 PM »
Quite a bit of assumptions to make there; but anyway if that is what you need to think to justify yourself, that's your choice.
In the end there will be no escape in final judgment of if you receive the love of the truth or not.

Omega

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2016, 03:41:23 PM »
Quite a bit of assumptions to make there; but anyway if that is what you need to think to justify yourself, that's your choice.
In the end there will be no escape in final judgment of if you receive the love of the truth or not.

Any human who thinks he knows what the Gods will judge us by is diluting himself.

Trying to guess what the Gods want of us is like trying to guess what purple smells like. It can't be done.

Wars are fought between people who claim to know what the other should believe.

That alone seems to dismiss the possibility that the Gods judge us by what we believe. For if they did, they would have made it clear what to believe in and not leave it open to wild interpretation.

JacobLaw

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2016, 04:22:16 AM »

Any human who thinks he knows what the Gods will judge us by is diluting himself.

Trying to guess what the Gods want of us is like trying to guess what purple smells like. It can't be done.

Wars are fought between people who claim to know what the other should believe.

That alone seems to dismiss the possibility that the Gods judge us by what we believe. For if they did, they would have made it clear what to believe in and not leave it open to wild interpretation.

Keep thinking and try to be logical, pretty soon if you love the truth you will find what you are looking for......... thing are not as we think they are God's ways are not ours or are his thoughts.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2016, 04:37:02 AM »
What if I'm a sincere shill? Mind=Blown.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Omega

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2016, 09:55:30 AM »
thing are not as we think they are God's ways are not ours or are his thoughts.

WHICH IS THE BLOODY POINT I MADE.

Anyone who thinks he or she knows what God wants, is mistaken.

Anyone who is sure he or she knows what God wants, is insane.

JacobLaw

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2016, 07:54:30 PM »

You are getting closer and closer;
Romans 4:17  (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

And

1 Corinthians 8:2  And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

Globetrotter

• Open-minded: receptive to arguments or ideas
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2016, 12:13:18 AM »

Romans 4:17  (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

And

1 Corinthians 8:2  And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

How do you knoweth that the whole Bible is not just a lie written by an Evil for the purpose of subordination of other people, creating the notion of God (and Devil) onlly for the same purpose?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:17:54 AM by Globetrotter »
"If you insist it is a spinning globe, then why are you here?" - Simple. To counter the misinformation you are spreading to uneducated, and gullible people. It is the duty of every thinking person to oppose those who would spread lies.

SpJunk

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »

And

How do you knoweth that the whole Bible is not just a lie written by an Evil for the purpose of subordination of other people, creating the notion of God (and Devil) onlly for the same purpose?

We know it isn't.

It was composed on First Nicaea Council, 325 AD.

The First Nicaea Council was called by roman emperor Constantine I.
He also took part in discussions.
They selected several Christian religious texts, dismissed others.
Other texts were also forbidden, and some people were excommunicated
and even killed for bringing them to public.

Bible was not written by Evil.
It was written by Roman Empire when attempts
to exterminate early Christians failed.

"If you can't beat them, join them" (and take over from inside).
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

"Your lack of simplicity is main reason why not many people would bother to try to understand you." - S.M.

Globetrotter

• Open-minded: receptive to arguments or ideas
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 08:38:35 PM »
"If you can't beat them, join them" (and take over from inside).

I agree. Especially to the last sentence.
"If you insist it is a spinning globe, then why are you here?" - Simple. To counter the misinformation you are spreading to uneducated, and gullible people. It is the duty of every thinking person to oppose those who would spread lies.