Visions and afterlife experiences

• 4 Replies

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Visions and afterlife experiences
« on: August 11, 2016, 05:03:59 PM »
I'm into Biblical prophecy and I listen to a program called The Prophecy Club and every so often he would play a DVD on the radio about visions and afterlife experiences. Now before getting to my point, this thread isn't for you athiests and skeptics, this is to flat earth Christians. Now to my point. The one thing I've noticed is that whenever they see earth it's always round. I've yet to hear a afterlife experience that someone describes the earth as flat. So if you believe in visions and afterlife experiences even those are against your theory.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Visions and afterlife experiences
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 05:48:36 PM »
I'm into Biblical prophecy and I listen to a program called The Prophecy Club and every so often he would play a DVD on the radio about visions and afterlife experiences. Now before getting to my point, this thread isn't for you athiests and skeptics, this is to flat earth Christians. Now to my point. The one thing I've noticed is that whenever they see earth it's always round. I've yet to hear a afterlife experience that someone describes the earth as flat. So if you believe in visions and afterlife experiences even those are against your theory.

Dead people can not be resuscitated. That is the definition of dead.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »

Dead people can not be resuscitated. That is the definition of dead.

First off that is medically not true. Plenty of people died and came back, second if you don't believe then this thread isn't for you.

JoshPerplexed

• Strange creatures, these are...
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 10:02:28 AM »

All the physical evidence for the globe, and you want to use bullshit anecdotes from dying brains?!? Don't get me wrong, that's exactly the kind of thinking that resonates with flat earthers, but seriously??

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 10:39:57 AM »

All the physical evidence for the globe, and you want to use anecdotes from dying brains?!? Don't get me wrong, that's exactly the kind of thinking that resonates with flat earthers, but seriously??

I figured thus will be a new angle. I'm not tossing physical evidence but there is this aspect. Besides they may be anecdotes but many of them describe similar details.