Phase II: Satellites.IridiumFlares

• 3 Replies

neutrino

• FET is a religion. You can't fight faith.
Phase II: Satellites.IridiumFlares
« on: August 08, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »
Iridium flares - another very predictive phenomenon. At very high accuracy you can find when one of some 65 Iridium satellites will cast a bright splash with its antenna or solar panel. You can watch them almost everyday. check out: http://heavens-above.com/IridiumFlares.aspx (enter your coordinates in upper left corner)

I mentioned Iridium Flares because these are flares. It is a light reflected in antenna of Iridium satellites casting a small spot of light moving pretty fast on Earth surface. No natural small celestial bodies like asteroids have such a mirrors! It's an amazing thing I must admit. First time I took my kids out at the exact location and time and told them that I'll try with the power of my mind only to cause a splash of light right ...there near Aldebaran. You should have seen their faces when the flare occurred right when I made the magical gesture... Of course I told them later that the real cause is this:

You can check out when you can see Iridium Flare near your home (usually 3 times a week) here (make sure you set your location before calculations): http://www.heavens-above.com/IridiumFlares.aspx

How Flat Earthers would explain Iridium Flares?
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

neutrino

Re: Phase II: Satellites.IridiumFlares
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 11:54:47 PM »
Well, this one? Too?
FET is religion. No evidence will convince a FE-er. It would be easier to convince Muslims they are wrong.

neutrino

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
Still no answer flatties??

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 04:03:39 PM »
nope. Because they can't answer it.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.