Nukes can't destroy Concrete Buildings.... but Jet Fuel CAN!

• 98 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Nukes can't destroy Concrete Buildings.... but Jet Fuel CAN!
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2016, 02:50:14 PM »

Not to point fingers or anything but didnt you agreed with the 9/11 conspiracy theory?

Absolutely, I have explained in prior posts how much time, money and heart I put into that with the group I have mentioned. There was a time half my shop was dedicated to stuff involving that.

I wasn't talking about that though. Is it just because I used the phrase conspiracy theorist?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2016, 12:11:01 PM »

Not to point fingers or anything but didnt you agreed with the 9/11 conspiracy theory?

Absolutely, I have explained in prior posts how much time, money and heart I put into that with the group I have mentioned. There was a time half my shop was dedicated to stuff involving that.

I wasn't talking about that though. Is it just because I used the phrase conspiracy theorist?

Yes. It sounded like you were attacking all conspiracy theorists, though it could've been a misread on me. Sorry.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2016, 07:55:58 AM »

Yes. It sounded like you were attacking all conspiracy theorists, though it could've been a misread on me. Sorry.

Well, I am not fond of conspiracy theorist, especially "professional conspiracy theorist". They are the biggest enemy to logical, critical and outside the box thinking. So anytime you oppose something mainstream, or something you shouldn't, you have no creditability because of people like that no matter how strong your case is.

This is the point I was in stilling to scepti. He is the typical conspiracy theorist. He invest no time, money, or anything to proving anything he says. Yet he sits on his high horse denouncing and patronizing everything thing else, things that have had countless number of people, investing countless number of hours, and countless number of dollars towards building a REAL case for. Boasting of his intelligence over all the sheep of the world, it's just a house of cards with no foundation.

To fight for a cause you gotta do whatever, rather it be funds, personal invested time, tests, learning or more than likely all of the above.

Yet he sits in his made up world, on his made up thrown, casting judgement against all the other people in the world. Then when his  ludicrous nonsensical dribble is easily denounced with real world tests, they are a paid shill.

This is in the conspiracy 101 handbook, chapter one.

Which people can do whatever the hell they want to do, I believe in free will, Yahweh granted it, so who am I to disagree with it and not respect it. However, free will to me changes when your actions begin to hurt others. This is when something needs to change.

As I said earlier a standard conspiracy theorist is more damaging to its own cause over any other source. Just like the church is more damaging to its cause than any secular source.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:58:24 AM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
I suppose Humans (who lie, steal and murder even their own family members) will absorb impeccable morality and utmost regard for other Humans when they reach positions of power?

No way, could Humans (who are the number one cause of grief, pain and suffering in the world) would ever conspire in groups of 2 or more people against their fellow members of society?

It just can't happen! Oh boy...
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2016, 06:15:36 PM »
I suppose Humans (who lie, steal and murder even their own family members) will absorb impeccable morality and utmost regard for other Humans when they reach positions of power?

No way, could Humans (who are the number one cause of grief, pain and suffering in the world) would ever conspire in groups of 2 or more people against their fellow members of society?

So I guess if you ever get into some sort of authority every single thing you say we would automatically discount because you are obviously lying. Don't tell anyone the next time you get an advancement in position otherwise people would distrust you.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:26 PM »

So I guess if you ever get into some sort of authority every single thing you say we would automatically discount because you are obviously lying. Don't tell anyone the next time you get an advancement in position otherwise people would distrust you.

Everyone else, not him. He is all knowing and beyond reproach. Just ask him.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2016, 11:06:53 AM »
I did not say all authority is corrupt, but it would be ridiculous to imply that no corruption exists.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2016, 11:14:18 AM »
I did not say all authority is corrupt, but it would be ridiculous to imply that no corruption exists.
As it would be ridiculous to imply science doesn't exist.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2016, 12:17:18 PM »

To which I agree. But some things the government is just plain telling the truth on and the shape of the earth is one of them. I've yet to see scientific evidence to the contrary.