Nukes can't destroy Concrete Buildings.... but Jet Fuel CAN!

• 98 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Nukes can't destroy Concrete Buildings.... but Jet Fuel CAN!
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2016, 04:32:55 PM »
Hold on, did Papa Legba just say Nukes don't exist?

Hold on did you just waste all our time with a pointless bullshit sock-puppet shill-post?

Yep, you did.

But don't worry, you will never, ever, get banned for it...

Because massively obvious shill-run forum.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2016, 04:35:56 PM »
Wow. I can't...

I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
Reported for low content time-wasting garbage.

Don't worry though; I'm pretty sure you won't ban yourself...

Just pretend you got a warning instead eh?

Oh, & E=mc2 is total nonsense too; just laughable, completely unproven bullshit...

You know; in case you thought you'd turned the page on it, Mr. Shill on your shill-run forum!

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »
Oh, e=mc^2 has been proven, but that is irrelevent to this topic.

I'll go start up a new one.
Please give me ideas.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2016, 05:35:14 PM »
Oh, e=mc^2 has been proven

It has not.

Quite the Liar aren't you, Ski?

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2016, 05:36:25 PM »
Why did you quote me, but address your response to ski?
Please give me ideas.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2016, 05:46:39 PM »
Oh I dunno...

Have a guess eh?

Btw lol at you spending your saturday night frantically thought-policing a flat earth forum with instamatic garbage replies...

Total shill behaviour; but you're un-bannable, of course...

Aintcha, 'Ski'?

Did I say lol?

No?

lol.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2016, 01:25:14 PM »
Ask the survivors of Hiroshima if they got nuked.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2016, 03:37:21 PM »
Ask the survivors of Hiroshima if they got nuked.
Black rain is the word on the street, apparently.
What would be inside a so called nuke to cause black rain?

I thought the nukes has uranium metals in them that smashed together by a few cordite explosives?

What could cause a black rain?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2016, 07:41:19 PM »
Ash in rain would make "black rain".

Next question.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2016, 03:22:24 AM »

Next question.
It might if it was raining.
Also can you tell me how much ash was stored inside the supposed atom bomb, because it was dropped at a height of around 2000 metres we are led to believe. So what caused the ash and black rain on a nice sunny, near cloudless day?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2016, 07:50:31 AM »

Next question.
Also can you tell me how much ash was stored inside the supposed atom bomb, because it was dropped at a height of around 2000 metres we are led to believe. So what caused the ash and black rain on a nice sunny, near cloudless day?
*sigh* The black rain was the ash that was produced from all of the combustible materials (paper, wood, people, etc.) that were flash fried in the fireball and kicked up by the resulting winds.  It's also commonly referred to as fallout.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2016, 09:22:05 AM »
This thread is hilarious.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2016, 09:25:59 AM »

Next question.
*sigh* The black rain was the ash that was produced from all of the combustible materials (paper, wood, people, etc.) that were flash fried in the fireball and kicked up by the resulting winds.  It's also commonly referred to as fallout.
What fireball?
The nuke supposedly detonated at near 2000 metres and we are shown a mushroom cloud.
Tell me why the blast would reach the deck and flash fry people and kick up ash?

How about napalm.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2016, 09:31:55 AM »

Next question.
What fireball?
The nuke supposedly detonated at near 2000 metres and we are shown a mushroom cloud.
Tell me why the blast would reach the deck and flash fry people and kick up ash?
Because blasts travel in all directions, including down.

How about napalm.
How much napalm do you suppose that it would take to devastate a city like that?  I'm guessing quite a lot more than a just few planes can carry.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2016, 10:18:54 AM »
I almost got all worked up as I always do in 9/11 threads which ended the last one here. Then I realized this is another nukes are fake thread, so my feathers ruffled back down ::)

Though it still pisses me off people that pretend nukes are fake. I have never been to Japan so I can only go off what friends have said about it.

But I have been to Kazakhstan and semey. Anyone that denies a bombs after that is just heartless fuck heads, prob should just be taken out back and beat with a hose at a minimum, maybe put down like ole yeller at the worse. The black cloud of pain and agony of that place is beyond comprehension, it still haunts me when I think about it. I am just as pissed at the government as they still are for hiding how dangerous the fall out really was. I could only imagine that place when testing was still happening. It is horrendous what humans can do to other humans, and that place is a brutal reminder of it. I hated every second I was there, I could not even focus on my work, and I really don't think I slept a night there of for about a month after I returned home.

But this is actual experiences, not just thinking behind a computer. I think most of these "ideas" come from people whom have done nothing with their lives. So they just sit behind a computer thinking of shit, no matter how insulting it could be to a group of people. I would love for one of the ass hole nay sayers here to say shit like that in person to a resident there...i would pay for the trip if I could film them get their ass kicked. Appalling
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2016, 08:21:45 AM »
I almost got all worked up as I always do in 9/11 threads which ended the last one here. Then I realized this is another nukes are fake thread, so my feathers ruffled back down ::)

Though it still pisses me off people that pretend nukes are fake. I have never been to Japan so I can only go off what friends have said about it.

But I have been to Kazakhstan and semey. Anyone that denies a bombs after that is just heartless fuck heads, prob should just be taken out back and beat with a hose at a minimum, maybe put down like ole yeller at the worse. The black cloud of pain and agony of that place is beyond comprehension, it still haunts me when I think about it. I am just as pissed at the government as they still are for hiding how dangerous the fall out really was. I could only imagine that place when testing was still happening. It is horrendous what humans can do to other humans, and that place is a brutal reminder of it. I hated every second I was there, I could not even focus on my work, and I really don't think I slept a night there of for about a month after I returned home.

But this is actual experiences, not just thinking behind a computer. I think most of these "ideas" come from people whom have done nothing with their lives. So they just sit behind a computer thinking of shit, no matter how insulting it could be to a group of people. I would love for one of the ass hole nay sayers here to say shit like that in person to a resident there...i would pay for the trip if I could film them get their ass kicked. Appalling
Paid shill and ignored from this point on.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2016, 04:04:44 PM »

I want on your ignore list too. 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2016, 04:52:23 PM »
Wow...I thought we had a understanding. I have been nothing but respectful to you. Even accepted your constant compulsive lying, was never rude about it, attempted to work with your model, and even took an hour in a half of a sunday to prove  things you asked for about myself exactly how you wanted, to in which you said you were satisfied.

I accept you rambling on about asinine shit all day, even attempt to understand and figure experiments for it. Yet I say one thing I feel strongly about from real things I have experienced...nothing, I am just a paid shill. No respect, not even asking what I saw, or what made me feel so strongly on the subject.. nothing, just total dismissal as a shill.

Besides a liar and a fool, now you are adding hypocrite to your powerful arsenal of worthless nothings. It is complete and total garbage...enjoy your world of imagination, I know you need to stay there to attempt sanity and run from your sad reality. Damn that just hit me wrong...

Part of me wants to apologize for such a harsh reply, with other half wanting to tell you to go fornicate yourself.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Or as a Texas old timer would say "Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig loves it"

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:54:32 PM by Babyhighspeed »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2016, 12:46:50 AM »

I want on your ignore list too.
I won't put you on ignore. I take that little notice of you that it's almost like you're on ignore. Let's just leave it at that. I think this is my first ever post to you. That says a lot.  ;D
No need to reply.  ;D

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2016, 12:48:20 AM »
Wow...I thought we had a understanding. I have been nothing but respectful to you. Even accepted your constant compulsive lying, was never rude about it, attempted to work with your model, and even took an hour in a half of a sunday to prove  things you asked for about myself exactly how you wanted, to in which you said you were satisfied.

I accept you rambling on about asinine shit all day, even attempt to understand and figure experiments for it. Yet I say one thing I feel strongly about from real things I have experienced...nothing, I am just a paid shill. No respect, not even asking what I saw, or what made me feel so strongly on the subject.. nothing, just total dismissal as a shill.

Besides a liar and a fool, now you are adding hypocrite to your powerful arsenal of worthless nothings. It is complete and total garbage...enjoy your world of imagination, I know you need to stay there to attempt sanity and run from your sad reality. Damn that just hit me wrong...

Part of me wants to apologize for such a harsh reply, with other half wanting to tell you to go fornicate yourself.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Or as a Texas old timer would say "Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig loves it"
Cut the crap. I'm not a stupid as you are cabbage looking. When bullshit stinks, it stinks. It has done with you from day one.

This is just the icing on the cake.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2016, 01:34:26 AM »
Cut the crap. I'm not a stupid as you are cabbage looking. When bullshit stinks, it stinks. It has done with you from day one.

Number 1...did you just call me a vegetable?? I have been called a alot of things in life, but never a vegetable. I "think" I am insulted....

Moving on, of course I "stink" to someone like you, as I actually provide evidence to things I either say about myself or things I am talking about, if I have no evidence I say it is opinion. I have also done things with my life, and speak from experience on the things i can. I don't speak from nonsense I thought up during a bad dream fueled by stomach indigestion. Nor do I live in a reality I built just to give me the ability to stomach my disappointing existence. Giving myself "knowledge" of blatant lies so I can rise myseld above everyone, so I can cater my fragile and failing ego.

So yeah, I would stink to you, and the fact I do is a good thing.

And if I thought you were on a mental break such as jrowe, this wouldn't even be happening right now. I would say your theory is great and bid you adieu.

I try not to end angry rants without any positive pieces. You can actually do something with yourself and life, you just need to come to terms with yourself and what is broken. Then you can be actually be successful and productive (whatever these mean to you, everyone has a different meaning) in reality...not just in fiction.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:31 AM »

Number 1...did you just call me a vegetable?? I have been called a alot of things in life, but never a vegetable. I "think" I am insulted....

Moving on, of course I "stink" to someone like you, as I actually provide evidence to things I either say about myself or things I am talking about, if I have no evidence I say it is opinion. I have also done things with my life, and speak from experience on the things i can. I don't speak from nonsense I thought up during a bad dream fueled by stomach indigestion. Nor do I live in a reality I built just to give me the ability to stomach my disappointing existence. Giving myself "knowledge" of blatant lies so I can rise myseld above everyone, so I can cater my fragile and failing ego.

So yeah, I would stink to you, and the fact I do is a good thing.

And if I thought you were on a mental break such as jrowe, this wouldn't even be happening right now. I would say your theory is great and bid you adieu.

I try not to end angry rants without any positive pieces. You can actually do something with yourself and life, you just need to come to terms with yourself and what is broken. Then you can be actually be successful and productive (whatever these mean to you, everyone has a different meaning) in reality...not just in fiction.
Nice words but that's all they are and all they ever will be with you.
Your problem is in thinking people are more gullible than they actually are.
You live in a fantasy world. You're a story-teller and your stories must be told. You have many stories, tales for both the young and old.
You have many voices to describe many places. You have many names and many faces.

In Russia you are Ivan; in Sweden you are Jan. In Germany you're Hans; in America, you're John.
From your many fantasy travels, you have gathered these tales, to spread to the forum, when all else fails.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2016, 03:47:11 AM »
You live in a fantasy world. You're a story-teller and your stories must be told. You have many stories, tales for both the young and old.
You have many voices to describe many places. You have many names and many faces.

In Russia you are Ivan; in Sweden you are Jan. In Germany you're Hans; in America, you're John.
From your many fantasy travels, you have gathered these tales, to spread to the forum, when all else fails.

And you call me a story teller......what in the hell is this^ though I have to give you credit, it's well put together and quite convincing..a fabrication but convincing. You even got my "American" name starting with the right first letter...though it is not John, there was actually a bullfrog named after me(or I was named after it as the song existed before I did) if you know anything about older American music.

Also funny you say all I have is stories when between both of us, I am the only one that has posted up pictures answering questions about myself, pictures of my shop, pictures other random items, even pictures you yourself requested as proof and even accepted it then. However now that you are trying to make a point, it is no longer acceptable of course. Yet you have posted literally ...nothing, and been caught in multiple lies on top of lies.

So this is sounding like a pot kettle instance to me.

I will tell you what scepti...I will make you a deal, post up a few things you say, just like three things about yourself that you say as proof. Then, if you are willing to talk to me over the phone, so I can see if you are stable (as in not dangerous nut). If all that goes well, I will fly you out here free of charge. Also pay for your lodging, all you will have to cover is incidentals such as food or whatever exploring you want to do while you are here.

I will show you around the shops and we can do any experiments you want to do with any equipment I have. This includes the vacuum, some of the heat shielding I still have, some rocket components, well there is a bunch of random shit I can get into detail about later that you might like.

You film everything , only thing I ask is I want a copy of all data you film, or we can send it to multiple file sources during filming. I just want to make sure there are no dishonest edits.

Although I could not dedicate a huge amount of time to this, I could dedicate an entire day,maybe even two. Which would be plenty if all experiments are planned /designed ahead of time.

So.....

Also if in the real world, if you work in the mechanical engineering field, fluid dynamics, accounting, I.t., fabrication, design, electrical, board design and a few others I am brain farting on that would be even better for me. As I could write the whole thing off as consultant fees.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2016, 10:32:21 AM »
Please explain: How does a concrete building survive 50+ million degree heat?

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshima_Peace_Memorial

Yet Both WTC towers were completely destroyed from Jet Fuel which burns 600 degrees in the open air?

200,000 tons of Steel and 425,000 cubic yards of concrete OBLITERATED.

Concrete gets stronger as it gets older. It didn't really survive but concrete survived, when was the building built?

WTC however...

xkcd.com/966

M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2016, 07:55:48 PM »
TIL: Scepti sucks balls at ignoring people despite how aloof he tries to be.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2016, 08:29:49 PM »
I won't put you on ignore. I take that little notice of you that it's almost like you're on ignore. Let's just leave it at that. I think this is my first ever post to you. That says a lot.  ;D
No need to reply.  ;D

I should have used a smiley.   ;)

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2016, 10:43:40 AM »
TIL: Scepti sucks balls at ignoring people despite how aloof he tries to be.

Trust me, he is very good at remaining aloof.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2016, 01:32:34 AM »

I will tell you what scepti...I will make you a deal, post up a few things you say, just like three things about yourself that you say as proof. Then, if you are willing to talk to me over the phone, so I can see if you are stable (as in not dangerous nut). If all that goes well, I will fly you out here free of charge. Also pay for your lodging, all you will have to cover is incidentals such as food or whatever exploring you want to do while you are here.

I will show you around the shops and we can do any experiments you want to do with any equipment I have. This includes the vacuum, some of the heat shielding I still have, some rocket components, well there is a bunch of random shit I can get into detail about later that you might like.

You film everything , only thing I ask is I want a copy of all data you film, or we can send it to multiple file sources during filming. I just want to make sure there are no dishonest edits.

Although I could not dedicate a huge amount of time to this, I could dedicate an entire day,maybe even two. Which would be plenty if all experiments are planned /designed ahead of time.

So.....

Also if in the real world, if you work in the mechanical engineering field, fluid dynamics, accounting, I.t., fabrication, design, electrical, board design and a few others I am brain farting on that would be even better for me. As I could write the whole thing off as consultant fees.

As expected crickets from sceptimatic....

All talk, no action....the conspiracy theorist catch phrase. Yet some how they are just so much fucking more intelligent than the rest of the world. Amazing how that can happen from someone whom has done NOTHING in the world itself. And this is coming from someone whom fights mainstream many a time.

If you ever change your mind, actually care about your cause and really want to get some real evidence let me know. Until then, enjoy being a keyboard warrior using bad dreams caused by late night flatulence as evidence. 

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2016, 12:42:07 PM »

So.....

As expected crickets from sceptimatic....

All talk, no action....the conspiracy theorist catch phrase. Yet some how they are just so much fucking more intelligent than the rest of the world. Amazing how that can happen from someone whom has done NOTHING in the world itself. And this is coming from someone whom fights mainstream many a time.

If you ever change your mind, actually care about your cause and really want to get some real evidence let me know. Until then, enjoy being a keyboard warrior using bad dreams caused by late night flatulence as evidence.

Not to point fingers or anything but didnt you agreed with the 9/11 conspiracy theory?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.