Should TotalLackey be banned

• 25 Replies
Should TotalLackey be banned
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:08:38 PM »
I think it is pretty obvious that TotalLackey is a PapaLegba alt, which violates rule 3:

. Multiple Accounts 
Do not create alternate accounts ('alts').
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Re: Should TotalLackey be banned
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:39:11 AM »
I think it is pretty obvious that TotalLackey is a PapaLegba alt, which violates rule 3:

. Multiple Accounts 
Do not create alternate accounts ('alts').

And I think it is pretty obvious you have no        clue what the hell you are talking about...

It is also obvious you are bored, frequently whacking off to the thought of being superior to those you believe to be idiots...you have claimed so yourself.

Easily amused short bus rider yourself...

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 09:47:59 PM »
It is also obvious you are bored, frequently whacking off to the thought of being superior to those you believe to be idiots...

^ um...pot-keetle??

This should be your slogan.

He is not Legba, just his rat terrier, Legba was at least a bit more clever with his attempted insults, and even at times made me chuckle. His puppy has done neither
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 05:14:54 AM »
It is also obvious you are bored, frequently whacking off to the thought of being superior to those you believe to be idiots...

^ um...pot-keetle??

He is not Legba, just his rat terrier, Legba was at least a bit more clever with his attempted insults, and even at times made me chuckle. His puppy has done neither

I've noticed more deliberate "americanisms" with Total_Idiot whereas Papa_Moron was more  lower class "uk colloquial"  with his syntax.   I doubt Papa would know what  "short bus" meant.  Likewise Americans wouldn't know a "bank holiday weekend" from adam.   

Mind you,  the parallel obnoxious nature of the two seems to outweigh other metrics.   

Also  Total_Idiot is a flat earther,  Papa_Moronic claimed not to be.

I vote Totallackey is a Papa Legab alt, until proven otherwise.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:16:27 AM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 11:18:03 PM »

^ um...pot-keetle??

I've noticed more deliberate "americanisms" with Total_Idiot whereas Papa_Moron was more  lower class "uk colloquial"  with his syntax.   I doubt Papa would know what  "short bus" meant.  Likewise Americans wouldn't know a "bank holiday weekend" from adam.   

Mind you,  the parallel obnoxious nature of the two seems to outweigh other metrics.   

I agree for the most part, especially some of the wordings and phrases he used was straight out of the Legba hand book. I was voting 100 percent for a while that it was Legba. However, some of the subtle mannerisms, sentence structure, misspellings , as you said "Americanisms" , the flat earth belief, and just the way he would attempt to talk down to me. These things have put doubt in my head which made me possibly believe it was a legba worshiper/puppy dog.

Also, considering how much Legba always spoke about head games and counter intelligence/disinformation, maybe he is getting a kick out of attempting to really cool people.

I could see it going either way, I am kinda on the ropes of it. Two things for certain, totally lacking is not amusing at all. Least papa would amuse at times. And they both hate me equally lol.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 07:57:41 AM »

^ um...pot-keetle??

I agree for the most part, especially some of the wordings and phrases he used was straight out of the Legba hand book. I was voting 100 percent for a while that it was Legba. However, some of the subtle mannerisms, sentence structure, misspellings , as you said "Americanisms" , the flat earth belief, and just the way he would attempt to talk down to me. These things have put doubt in my head which made me possibly believe it was a legba worshiper/puppy dog.

Also, considering how much Legba always spoke about head games and counter intelligence/disinformation, maybe he is getting a kick out of attempting to really cool people.

I could see it going either way, I am kinda on the ropes of it. Two things for certain, totally lacking is not amusing at all. Least papa would amuse at times. And they both hate me equally lol.

The last week or so without Papa has been a breath of fresh air,  discussion and debate in a somewhat civil fashion has returned,   just goes to show what one bad apple can do.

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 12:58:07 PM »

^ um...pot-keetle??

^This is amusing! The Lulz! Don't worry. This guy is an A1 rokkitt scientist!

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 12:59:01 PM »

^ um...pot-keetle??

The last week or so without Papa has been a breath of fresh air,  discussion and debate in a somewhat civil fashion has returned,   just goes to show what one bad apple can do.

^drunk rokkitt scientist...

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 01:11:00 PM »
Low content posting in S&C is a no-no...
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
Would you like to see some puppies?

No.

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 08:50:11 PM »
Papa Legba, I'm giving you a 3 day ban for posting low-content directly under Ski's warning about low content.

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 12:09:20 AM »
Low content posting in S&C is a no-no...

double standards!!!

how about removing your own obvious rule breaking (low content, derailment) on my thread?

no? didn't think so

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2016, 05:56:26 AM »
Papa Legba, I'm giving you a 3 day ban for posting low-content directly under Ski's warning about low content.

why is Ski allowed to post low content posts?
why is Ski allowed to derail posts?
why is Ski allowed to write comments that have absolutely no relation to the OP?

you ban one person for doing the above, but that's what we're taught by the moderators, to ignore the rules

I reported Ski's low content, purposeful derailment that had absolutely no relation to my post multiple times (see below)
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67470.0 (the first reply)

Why have my reports been ignored?

I'm requesting an answer please

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 08:32:12 AM »

why is Ski allowed to post low content posts?
why is Ski allowed to derail posts?
why is Ski allowed to write comments that have absolutely no relation to the OP?

you ban one person for doing the above, but that's what we're taught by the moderators, to ignore the rules

I reported Ski's low content, purposeful derailment that had absolutely no relation to my post multiple times (see below)
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67470.0 (the first reply)

Why have my reports been ignored?

I'm requesting an answer please
Dude, seriously, calm down. This forum is not important. Your future does not rest on your posts in this forum. Nobody in the world cares about what you post in this forum. I don't know why you are here (fun, practice, trolling, etc.) but it shouldn't matter.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 11:20:41 AM »
because the moderators ban people for doing the same things they do

apologies if my want of fairness is troubling you

the mods are like the gestapo

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 02:13:08 PM »
Seriously! A three day ban is just as bad as being thrown in prison.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 04:58:59 PM »
We literally are the Gestapo!  Show us you papers!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 05:48:38 PM »

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Gestapo

Gestapo who?

Slaps face, shouting loudly, ve vill ask ze questions dumbkopf.

....  sorry ...  but it makes more sense than JohnOrbital's ranting complaint fest.

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2016, 01:06:25 AM »

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Gestapo

Gestapo who?

Slaps face, shouting loudly, ve vill ask ze questions dumbkopf.

....  sorry ...  but it makes more sense than JohnOrbital's ranting complaint fest.

twas a very funny joke! :D

but how are you claiming I don't make sense?
the mods run this place as a 'do as I say, not as I do'
they go around derailing threads and posting low content posts, but ban people for doing exactly the same

I didn't realise this forum was under martial law

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 10:37:27 AM »
Lighten up orbital. It's like last year before you got kicked out of. Washington Elementary school. Just because some of your teachers are smoking on the parking doesn't mean you are allowed to.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2016, 11:39:42 AM »
Lighten up orbital. It's like last year before you got kicked out of. Washington Elementary school. Just because some of your teachers are smoking on the parking doesn't mean you are allowed to.

in fact it's nothing like that, kids aint allowed to smoke due to legalities, forum rules are for everyone, INCLUDING the moderators

also, I'm not American and I'm not as young as you think

and I've clearly researched this flat earth bullshit far longer than most

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 01:29:29 AM »

I think you are Australian, most likely from Queensland, possibly W.A or S.A.

Im guessing you are in your early to mid 20s, 23?

Tell me I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:31:12 AM by disputeone »
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 02:01:23 AM »
I think little John took his ball and went home.  That will show us flatties a thing or two. 

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
That gave me am idea. I'll make a guess the age of the poster before you" game in total nonsense.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 04:09:31 AM »

I think you are Australian, most likely from Queensland, possibly W.A or S.A.

Im guessing you are in your early to mid 20s, 23?

Tell me I'm wrong.

no, I'm from the other side of the world, and my eldest daughter is around the age you suggested

I'd say nice effort, but, y'know

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 07:49:29 AM »
Please quit trying to pawn your offspring onto us.