4.An-Nur 24:43
5.luqman 31:29
6.Fatir 35:13
7.ya sin 36:38
8.ya Sin 36:40
9.az zumar 39:5
10.ar rahman 55:5

1.Yunus 5 (10:5)
huwa alladhi ja'ala l-shamsa diyaan wal-qamara nuran waqaddarahu manazila lita'lamu adada l-sinina wal-hisaba ma khalaqa i-lahu dhalika illa bil-haqi yufassilu l-ayati liqawmin ya'lamuna.

It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases - that you may know the number of years and account [of time]. Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know

2. Ibrahim 33 (14:33)
Wasakhara lakumul shamsa wal qamara daibayni wasakhara lakumu al layla wal nahara

And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day.

3. Al Anbiya 33 (21:33)
wahuwa alladhi khalaqa al-layla wal-nahara wal-shamsa wal-qamara kullun fi falaqin yasbahuna

And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

Alam tara anna l-laha yuz'ji sahaban thumma yu-allifu baynahu thumma yaj'aluhu rukaman fatara l-wadqa yakhruju min khilalihi wayunazzilu mina l-samai min jibalin fiha min baradin fayusibu bihi man yashau wayasrifuhu 'an man yashau yakadu sana barqihi yadhhabu bil-absari

Do you not see that Allah drives clouds? Then He brings them together, then He makes them into a mass, and you see the rain emerge from within it. And He sends down from the sky, mountains [of clouds] within which is hail, and He strikes with it whom He wills and averts it from whom He wills. The flash of its lightening almost takes away the eyesight.

5. Luqman 29 (31:29)
Alam tara anna l-laha yuliju al-layla fi l-nahari wayuliju l-nahara fi al-layli wasakhara l-shamsa wal-qamara kullun yajri ila ajalin musamman wa-anna l-laha bima ta'maluna khabirun.

Do you not see that Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term, and that Allah , with whatever you do, is Acquainted?

6. Fatir 13 (35:13)
yuliju al-layla fi l-nahari wayuliju l-nahara fi al-layli wasakhara l-shamsa wal-qamara kullun yajri li-ajalin musamman dhalikumu l-lahu rabbukum lahu l-mul'ku wa-alladhina tad'una min dunihi ma yamlikuna min qit'mirin

He causes the night to enter the day, and He causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon - each running [its course] for a specified term. That is Allah , your Lord; to Him belongs sovereignty. And those whom you invoke other than Him do not possess [as much as] the membrane of a date seed.

7. Ya-Sin 38 (36:38)
wal-shamsu tajri limus'taqarrin laha dhalika taqdiru l-azizi l-alimi

And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

8. Ya-Sin 40 (36:40)
la l-shamsu yanbaghi laha an tud'rika l-qamara wala al-laylu sabiqu l-nahari wakullun falakin yasbahuna.

It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.

9. Az Zumar 5 (39:5)
khalaqa l-samawati wal-arda bil-haqi yukawwiru al-layla ala l-nahari wayukawwiru l-nahara ala al-layli wasakhara l-shamsa wal-qamara kullun yajri li-ajalin musamman ala huwa l-azizu l-ghafaru

He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.

10. Ar Rahman 5 (55:5)
al-shamsu wal-qamaru bihus'banin

The sun and the moon (move) by precise calculation,

About Star

1. As Saffat 37:6
inna zayyanna l-samaa l-dunya bizinatin l-kawakibi

Indeed, We have adorned the nearest heaven with an adornment of stars

2. Al Hijr 15:16
walaqad ja'alna fi l-samai burujan wazayyanaha lilnnazirina

And We have placed within the heaven great stars and have beautified it for the observers.

3. An Nahl 16:16
wa'alamatin wabil-namji hum yahtaduna

4. Al An'am 6:97
wahuwa alladhi ja'ala lakumu l-nujuma litahtadu biha fi zulumati l-bari wal-bari wal-bahri qad fasalna l-ayati liqawmin ya'lamuna

And it is He who placed for you the stars that you may be guided by them through the darknesses of the land and sea. We have detailed the signs for a people who know.

And landmarks. And by the stars they are [also] guided.

continue

I noticed that "And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming." Depend on this thing, sun and moon should be in water or such as.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: The quran and flat earth
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 10:43:50 PM »
That's entirely your prerogative,  but discuss that in the philosophy and religion subforum. Not here.

When this issue was opened there was another similar issue here. It was opened here for referring to it. If you want to move it to the philosophy subforum, I'll be satisfied for that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 10:49:02 PM »
the OP mentions a dome

meteors disprove the dome

making this an instant fail at testing, you can metaphor all you like, it fails at testing meaning its completely wrong

that's called cross examination, cross examination gives absolute answers

You can compare it to the following example.

you shooted to an ice with a gun. The bullet went to the other side. There was a gap in the ice. The water froze again. The space is closed.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 10:56:29 PM »
I sympathize that there is some overlap,  but let's agree to try to keep the purely religious debate over inspired (or not) texts to the appropriate sub-forum and try to keep this discussion centered on the relationship between the Quran and the flat earth.
Again, I know it's easier said then done, and the segue from one to the other is a natural one.

As you know that, I think there is harmony between all the religious texts. And all these overlap with "real scientific" facts. For this reason there is no difference between the truth of the three religional books from my point of view and the reality outside. Even religious books contain more information than what we call a "science book."

Because most of the information in "so-called" science books is "flubdub". But God never makes a nonsence.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 11:11:00 PM »
the OP mentions a dome

making this an instant fail at testing, you can metaphor all you like, it fails at testing meaning its completely wrong

you shooted to an ice with a gun. The bullet went to the other side. There was a gap in the ice. The water froze again. The space is closed.

I see...So, this dome of yours, what material is it made from then?
I mean, to be able to "heal itself" or close the gap, the dome must be some sort of fluid or gas then.

To help fill the hole in the ice you need liquid water nearby to freeze.

So what material is there nearby so it can freeze and close the hole in the dome?

please help me understand...
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2017, 11:27:58 PM »
the OP mentions a dome

I mean, to be able to "heal itself" or close the gap, the dome must be some sort of fluid or gas then.

So what material is there nearby so it can freeze and close the hole in the dome?

I've figured it out earlier. I do not want to search now. Dome is in the structure of :

Earth atmospher:
1- Air
2- Plasma (half water-half gase: nearest place to the earth).

Sky:

1- Water layer.
2- Half melted ice layer.
3- Ice layer. (furthest layer)
--------

Over sky:
1- Godly heavens
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

napoleon

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2017, 01:30:46 AM »
the OP mentions a dome

I've figured it out earlier. I do not want to search now. Dome is in the structure of :

Earth atmospher:
1- Air

Sky:

1- Water layer.
--------

Over sky:
1- Godly heavens

So, the bottom of the dome exists of a gas - liquid mix and the rest of the dome (godly heavens and the water and Ice layer are floating on this "gas - liquid mix" is that correct?

and this "gas - liquid mix" is keeping his keeping his form because of what?

Normally gasses and liquids don't have a form, they flow or expand with the influence of gravity and density. But this "gas - liquid mix" is appearantly keeping it's form as a part of the dome. so, what makes this "gas - liquid mix" stay in it's form and place?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2017, 04:59:25 AM »
the OP mentions a dome

Earth atmospher:
1- Air

Sky:

1- Water layer.
--------

Over sky:
1- Godly heavens

So, the bottom of the dome exists of a gas - liquid mix and the rest of the dome (godly heavens and the water and Ice layer are floating on this "gas - liquid mix" is that correct?

and this "gas - liquid mix" is keeping his keeping his form because of what?

Normally gasses and liquids don't have a form, they flow or expand with the influence of gravity and density. But this "gas - liquid mix" is appearantly keeping it's form as a part of the dome. so, what makes this "gas - liquid mix" stay in it's form and place?

I did not investigate it fully. I am not a chemist and I do not know how. Fluid like liquid but less dense like gas. Or vice versa. I have to work on some chemistry.

Sound seems like water. I think it is physically water. But it does not hinder the visual as a water. A different material. we should Take samples and examine them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2017, 06:50:26 PM »
I did not investigate it fully. I am not a chemist and I do not know how. Fluid like liquid but less dense like gas. Or vice versa. I have to work on some chemistry.

Yes, Mr İntikam, you should learn a bit more. You could simply look it up in a dictionary!
fluid
ˈnoun
         a substance that has no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure; a gas or (especially) a liquid.

The term "fluid" is simply a generic term that includes both gas and liquid.
More in
Quote from: Wikipedia
Fluid
In physics, a fluid is a substance that continually deforms (flows) under an applied shear stress. Fluids are a subset of the phases of matter and include liquids, gases, plasmas, and to some extent, plastic solids. Fluids are substances that have zero shear modulus or, in simpler terms, a fluid is a substance which cannot resist any shear force applied to it.

That's it!

JackBlack

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »

Sound seems like water. I think it is physically water. But it does not hinder the visual as a water. A different material. we should Take samples and examine them.
Of course you didn't. If you did you would realise your mistakes.

It doesn't sound like hitting water.
It doesn't act like hitting water.
What it sounds and acts like is a de-spinning mechanism.
Do you notice how it just stops it spinning rather than also slowing its forward (or upwards) movement.

The only thing that really appears to change is the angular momentum. So nothing like hitting water.

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2017, 02:00:04 AM »
I am a muslim and a roundie. This is plain bullshit. Unfortunately I cannot understand arabic, but I do know that a lot of information gets lost or changed when something is translated. Even if it really meant "spread out", that still doesn't say anything about the shape of the earth.

you are not a Muslim

Al Baqarah verse 8 : And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

you find here www.quran.com

language for all countries

1.yunus 10:5
2.Ibrahim 14:33
3.al anbiya 21:33
5.luqman 31:29
6.Fatir 35:13
7.ya sin 36:38
8.ya Sin 36:40
9.az zumar 39:5
10.ar rahman 55:5
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 02:05:02 AM by prasnet »

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2017, 03:16:10 AM »
the OP mentions a dome

Earth atmospher:
1- Air

Sky:

1- Water layer.
--------

Over sky:
1- Godly heavens

I think you are getting there to the truth, closer and closer!

The Bible confirms that!
"And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”  And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so.  And God called the expanse Heaven.[c] And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. God called the dry land Earth,[d] and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good."

And the Qur'an, as well:
"He created the heavens and the earth in six days and His Throne was on the water"

According to the Bible; God split the Waters/ separated it - and most importantly the expanse was in between the waters - water below the expanse and water above it!!!
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2017, 03:45:35 AM »
Has it really happened, has Intikam got, dare I say it, a friend?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 07:39:37 AM »
Has it really happened, has Intikam got, dare I say it, a friend?

I bet that this is not the begining of a great friendship.
I predict one week to ignored status.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

JackBlack

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2017, 01:08:06 PM »

The Bible confirms that!
"And God said, “Let there be an expanse[a] in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”  And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so.  And God called the expanse Heaven.[c] And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so. God called the dry land Earth,[d] and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good."

And the Qur'an, as well:
"He created the heavens and the earth in six days and His Throne was on the water"

According to the Bible; God split the Waters/ separated it - and most importantly the expanse was in between the waters - water below the expanse and water above it!!!
Sure, if by "truth" you mean the truth that these religious books were made by ignorant men with basically no idea how the universe works rather than by a perfect God, as evidenced by their numerous errors.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2017, 05:55:47 AM »
the OP mentions a dome

Earth atmospher:
1- Air

Sky:

1- Water layer.
--------

Over sky:
1- Godly heavens

The Bible confirms that!

And the Qur'an, as well:

I'm fixed here. Not moving to anywhere.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2017, 06:00:33 AM »
the quaran also says that salt water and fresh water don't mix, does that mean that they don't?
"hey what are you doing?"
"nothing, just arguing with this dude, he thinks the earth is flat"
"no really, what are you doing?"

napoleon

« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
the quaran also says that salt water and fresh water don't mix, does that mean that they don't?
They actually don't mix.
You can actually see it for yourself when the river ends up in the ocean or sea, you can see a clear line between the salt and fresh water. eventually they mix, yes...but at first contact with each the fresh water will just float on salt water. That is also what is meant in the Quran. I am not going to put a link here so you can see it for yourself if you google something like "fresh water mixing with salt water".

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2017, 07:17:32 AM »
They actually don't mix.
You can actually see it for yourself when the river ends up in the ocean or sea, you can see a clear line between the salt and fresh water. eventually they mix, yes...but at first contact with each the fresh water will just float on salt water. That is also what is meant in the Quran. I am not going to put a link here so you can see it for yourself if you google something like "fresh water mixing with salt water".

rivers are generally muddy, the muddy river water is darker in color than ocean water and also typically saturated, thus it can take a little longer for the mud in the water to disperse enough for it to appear that they have mixed. but make no mistake, if you pour salt water into a river or vice versa, they will mix.

napoleon

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2017, 10:59:38 AM »
They actually don't mix.

rivers are generally muddy, the muddy river water is darker in color than ocean water and also typically saturated, thus it can take a little longer for the mud in the water to disperse enough for it to appear that they have mixed. but make no mistake, if you pour salt water into a river or vice versa, they will mix.
Don't try to think out arguments and just look it up yourself please...you will find out yourself

JackBlack

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »
They actually don't mix.
If that was what was meant, why does it claim the barrier is impenetrable?
That seems to indicate that they cannot mix at all, while the simple fact is they do mix.

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2017, 10:26:26 PM »
They actually don't mix.

Don't try to think out arguments and just look it up yourself please...you will find out yourself

i don't need to look up the fact that salt water and fresh water mix, because they do, i just tested it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2017, 10:34:47 PM »

They actually don't mix.

So, salt and fresh water don't mix until they mix with each other?

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2017, 10:42:02 PM »

They actually don't mix.

So, salt and fresh water don't mix until they mix with each other?

bullwinkle has no chill, roasting since birth

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:53 PM »
bullwinkle has no chill, roasting since birth

I honestly don't understand what that means.

napoleon

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2017, 12:32:59 AM »
You guys are talking crap and please let me explain why.
I am a Dutch Engineer, I am born and raised in the Netherlands.
As you may or may not know the Netherlands is a small country in Europe below sea level.
Keeping water out is one of the biggest national concerns in the Netherlands and therefore, we have a lot of engineers working on that.
We have a lot of rivers, artificial lakes, canals, bridges, pump installations, tunnels, ship locks, sluices and one of the best sewage systems of the world.
All these systems need engineering, maintenance, renovation etc.
To keep water out we have dikes all along the coast line.
Rivers which are naturally around sea level and go through our country also have dikes on both sides.
Bur dikes alone will not help.
The ground water level needs to be monitored and controlled all the time, or else the rainwater alone will drown the whole country. therefore we have underground pumpsystem in almost every street to pump out ground water in artificial canals. most of the rainwater goes via the sewege system to waste water plants, but if there is too much rainfall, the sewege system will flood, and everything will drain directly in the artificial canals, which is not harmfull because the sewege system is flushed relatively clean by the time it floods.
the canals end up in the rivers or directly in the sea.
the rivers are usually around sea level, but the canals are not. to allow ships pass freely through canals and rivers we need a lot of shipslocks.

The siplocks at the coastline to allow ships out to sea serve a special purpose:
to keep the inland free from salt.
We have a lot of agriculture in west-Netherlands who are depending on fresh water and keeping their lands free from salt. the tulip-fields for example.
everytime a ship passes through these locks, tons of seawater comes through these gates and turn our canals into brackish water which is harmfull for the agriculture and eco-system.
These locks have different methods to keep salt water out.
one of them is the air-bubble screen. this works pretty well, but has a few disadvantages. It goes too deep to discuss this here.

One other classic method is to provide these locks with a saltwatercellar. these cellars ar not actually cellars, but are just a part of the locks which are dugged deeper (like pits) on the saltwaterside with a pumpsystem at the bottom. as saltwater rushes in it goes straight to these saltwatercellars, because saltwater is heavier as freshwater and doesn't mix directly in the first contact.

with each "schutcyclus" (a cycle to go though all the steps to get a ship from one side to the other) the water in these cellars are pumped out back to the sea to keep the inland free from salt.

This works pretty well and is used for centuries in the Netherlands.

So go ahead and argue which each other as much as you want, there are a lot of people out there who know how it really works.

Kind regards,

Napoleon

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2017, 12:46:42 AM »
You guys are talking crap and please let me explain why.
I am a Dutch Engineer, I am born and raised in the Netherlands.
As you may or may not know the Netherlands is a small country in Europe below sea level.
Keeping water out is one of the biggest national concerns in the Netherlands and therefore, we have a lot of engineers working on that.
We have a lot of rivers, artificial lakes, canals, bridges, pump installations, tunnels, ship locks, sluices and one of the best sewage systems of the world.
All these systems need engineering, maintenance, renovation etc.
To keep water out we have dikes all along the coast line.
Rivers which are naturally around sea level and go through our country also have dikes on both sides.
Bur dikes alone will not help.
The ground water level needs to be monitored and controlled all the time, or else the rainwater alone will drown the whole country. therefore we have underground pumpsystem in almost every street to pump out ground water in artificial canals. most of the rainwater goes via the sewege system to waste water plants, but if there is too much rainfall, the sewege system will flood, and everything will drain directly in the artificial canals, which is not harmfull because the sewege system is flushed relatively clean by the time it floods.
the canals end up in the rivers or directly in the sea.
the rivers are usually around sea level, but the canals are not. to allow ships pass freely through canals and rivers we need a lot of shipslocks.

The siplocks at the coastline to allow ships out to sea serve a special purpose:
to keep the inland free from salt.
We have a lot of agriculture in west-Netherlands who are depending on fresh water and keeping their lands free from salt. the tulip-fields for example.
everytime a ship passes through these locks, tons of seawater comes through these gates and turn our canals into brackish water which is harmfull for the agriculture and eco-system.
These locks have different methods to keep salt water out.
one of them is the air-bubble screen. this works pretty well, but has a few disadvantages. It goes too deep to discuss this here.

One other classic method is to provide these locks with a saltwatercellar. these cellars ar not actually cellars, but are just a part of the locks which are dugged deeper (like pits) on the saltwaterside with a pumpsystem at the bottom. as saltwater rushes in it goes straight to these saltwatercellars, because saltwater is heavier as freshwater and doesn't mix directly in the first contact.

with each "schutcyclus" (a cycle to go though all the steps to get a ship from one side to the other) the water in these cellars are pumped out back to the sea to keep the inland free from salt.

This works pretty well and is used for centuries in the Netherlands.

So go ahead and argue which each other as much as you want, there are a lot of people out there who know how it really works.

Kind regards,

Napoleon

Are you saying saltwater doesn't mix with freshwater?
It does. Just gave it some time or/and agitation...
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2017, 01:08:55 AM »
When I cook pasta I dump a palm full of kosher salt in the water.

If I let it boil away the fresh water evaporates and leaves the salt behind.
Perhaps the 'fresh and salt water don't mix' was an early attempt at science?

« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2017, 01:43:18 AM »
The Qur’an is never wrong, but sometimes its verses get misinterpreted or translated wrong!

“And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.” Qur’an 25:53

The fresh and salt water merge or mix together in appearance, but in the molecular structure they don’t because of that barrier mentioned in the Qur’an!

One might ask what that barrier could be!

The simple answer would be, salty water is a saline solution that conducts electricity & the fresh water isn’t.
An electromagnetic field is formed between the positive Sodium ions and the negative Chloride ions in the salty water, because when salt is dissolved in water, Sodium ions and Chloride ions are temporarily separated.

That barrier between the fresh & salty water is that electromagnetic field!
Salt ions float around the Hydrogen & oxygen molecules and do not bond with them.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:04:29 AM by Hannibaal »
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2017, 01:58:18 AM »

Salt ions float around the Hydrogen & oxygen molecules and do not bond with them.

I know you are trying hard not to sound ignorant.
It's not working.

Hydrogen & Oxygen are not molecules.
No such thing as a 'salt' ion.

Don't make us guess and fill in the parts you fail to comprehend.

And 42:137b is not an argument.