What's with the attack on me by moderator SKI?

• 19 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
What's with the attack on me by moderator SKI?
« on: July 21, 2016, 03:24:07 PM »
I've never seen this moderator for ages and suddenly it appears to have a go at my thoughts. Can anyone explain this to me, because it appears this person is on to get rid of me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: What's with the attack on me by moderator SKI?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:30:24 PM »
Calling your "frankly ridiculous" posts "frankly ridiculous" is not the same as trying to get rid of you.

My posts was rather polite especially compared to the angst-filled responses you love to pull out of the local globularists. If my frank thoughts offend you, I'd suggest being less ridiculous. Perhaps "mildly ridiculous" could be your goal.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 03:39:58 PM »
Calling your "frankly ridiculous" posts "frankly ridiculous" is not the same as trying to get rid of you.

My posts was rather polite especially compared to the angst-filled responses you love to pull out of the local globularists. If my frank thoughts offend you, I'd suggest being less ridiculous. Perhaps "mildly ridiculous" could be your goal.
When mods dive in for no reasons it's time to vacate. You get your wish. I've messaged the admin to delete my account.
Enjoy your shill filled forum.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 03:42:54 PM »
Oh good grief. There's no reason to expect the mods to agree with all your ideas.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
All you decent people who've argued and fought with me, enjoy your stay.
To all the clear shills. Well, what can I say. I hope you're getting paid for it.  ;D

Anyway no hard feelings. It's time to change direction.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 03:58:25 PM »
You mean all it took was one mod expressing their thoughts?  Well why didn't this happen sooner?
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 04:42:05 PM »
I reject the idea of a sceptimatic account deletion.  Although not an admin, I believe it prudent to suspend such an action for him or any member requesting the same until a reasonable time period has passed where diplomacy may prevail rendering a decision based on those communications.

I shall be continuing that sentiment wherever talks may take place in the administrative wing of the site.   

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 07:23:41 PM »
Maybe PM him then to let him know it is ok that people disagree with him and that it is not a sign of a global conspiracy, as he currently believes.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 07:26:15 PM »
I reject the idea of a sceptimatic account deletion.  Although not an admin, I believe it prudent to suspend such an action for him or any member requesting the same until a reasonable time period has passed where diplomacy may prevail rendering a decision based on those communications.

I shall be continuing that sentiment wherever talks may take place in the administrative wing of the site.   
I agree, gotham. I hope sceptimatic will reconsider his decision to leave.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 07:37:05 PM »
I've never seen this moderator for ages and suddenly it appears to have a go at my thoughts. Can anyone explain this to me, because it appears this person is on to get rid of me.

Ski is educated. This is probably why he has a problem with you.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 08:47:14 PM »
Just to make a new post.

Papa legba and sceptimatic both have given upon this site at the same time. Maybe look into whether they are the same person or not.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 03:54:25 AM »
Just to make a new post.

Papa legba and sceptimatic both have given upon this site at the same time. Maybe look into whether they are the same person or not.

I doubt it,  but  Papa Legba is a troll of the nastiest kind,  whereas scepti  just has a wildly eccentric version of reality. 

Good riddance to Papa,  I hope he does in fact go and do his trolling  somewhere else,  whereas  sceptimatic is a different kettle of fish,  I'd be sorry to see him go.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 09:29:28 AM »
Rayzor's on his period again.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 02:27:43 PM »
Can anyone explain this to me, because it appears this person is on to get rid of me.
I bet the motive is to misdirect well-meaning new members away from taking your posts seriously. 

You are the only member in the entire forum who is clearly explaining the basics of physics from which honest/intelligent folks can see through ALL of the lies. 

No wonder you are targeted. 

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 11:34:38 AM »

Ski is educated. This is probably why he has a problem with you.

hmm.. you mean he knows big words and tries to confuse people?

he's very arrogant, he's unnecessarily challenging, he is no different to any other random flat earther, ask him a direct question and watch him avoid, divert and belittle

I wasn't a fan of scepti but I'm no fan of that mod either, I've pulled him about his blatant rule breaking on my thread:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67470.0

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 08:39:35 AM »

Just an observation but maybe  just ban him like you guys did to Thoark when he asked to be deleted.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 09:18:26 AM »
I won't object to this topic being deleted or locked. I've said My piece and dealt with it all in private.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 12:55:56 PM »
How cute both babies showed back up at the same time.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 01:44:38 PM »
^Psychotic shill that is clear proof this is a shill-run forum.

^12,000+ posts of instant autistic virgin-rage.

^6.5 years old.

^lol.

Carry on shills...
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 01:51:29 PM »
Lol I have been on the site 9 years now and I'm 6.5 years old. You don't play dumb, you are dumb.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER