SpX-9/CRS-9 Launch and Landing Attempt

• 120 Replies
Re: SpX-9/CRS-9 Launch and Landing Attempt
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2016, 09:46:11 AM »
Yes Mr. Muppet. Since everybody takes you so seriously, why don't we just let you come up with mathmatical proofs that rockets are impossible.

You don't believe in Newton's Laws, so I'd like to see you come up with some new laws that fit reality.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2016, 10:07:09 AM »
Yes Mr. Muppet. Since everybody takes you so seriously, why don't we just let you come up with mathmatical proofs that rockets are impossible.

You don't believe in Newton's Laws, so I'd like to see you come up with some new laws that fit reality.

Who the fuck said rockets are impossible?

Who the fuck said I do not believe in the Laws of Thermodynamics?

I did not say that. You said that.

But I am going to head this off right now.

Nice try at thread derailment. The topic is the OP and the massive pile crap laid right at our feet. Debunk is failing at his job, getting a little lazy, and it is causing MASSIVE LULZ!!!

Had he video, it would have been mentioned in the OP. Normal people do that. But he didn't. Why?

Because he is suffering from entropy.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2016, 10:18:12 AM »
Bad post.

Perhaps you could polish your social charm a bit and cut down on the needless profanity. I know you can do it.

More Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and less Oscar the Grouch.

I've seen contributive posts from you, so I know you can do it.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2016, 10:29:26 AM »
Bad post.

Perhaps you could polish your social charm a bit and cut down on the needless profanity. I know you can do it.

I get angry. No excuse.

But I am extremely frustrated at people who pretend they are something they are not.

These accounts are simply multiples who are so easy to identify for what they are with their behavior...they do not even put good effort into their work. Yet they get paid.

Regardless, I will cut out the profanity and substitute blank spaces...

This is not my forum and I will respect the owners' wishes. I do not even like to      in some body else's house.

But back on topic.

Debunk was extremely disingenuous in his OP. I could loosely say the scientific equivalent of a faux political message, except that too would be a faux message, because Debunk is incapable of practicing science. He believes in science fiction, which is not all that bad a thing, but it is when it interferes in reality and when it becomes criminal in nature, such as accepting taxpayer funds under false pretenses.

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2016, 10:44:13 AM »
Papa Legba accusing us of making alts?

I am not an alt by the way.
Please give me ideas.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But I am extremely frustrated at people who pretend they are something they are not.

These accounts are simply multiples who are so easy to identify for what they are with their behavior...they do not even put good effort into their work. Yet they get paid.

This is not my forum and I will respect the owners' wishes. I do not even like to      in some body else's house.

But back on topic.

Debunk was extremely disingenuous in his OP. I could loosely say the scientific equivalent of a faux political message, except that too would be a faux message, because Debunk is incapable of practicing science. He believes in science fiction, which is not all that bad a thing, but it is when it interferes in reality and when it becomes criminal in nature, such as accepting taxpayer funds under false pretenses.
Nah m8. In fact I'm sure you're just a Poe and maybe (just maybe) you've tricked some flat earthers. I'd like to get to know the real you, even if you "totallackey" are real. I'm sure you're someone else, maybe even operated by the same person operating Papa Legba's account.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2016, 03:18:47 PM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But back on topic.

Nah m8. In fact I'm sure you're just a Poe and maybe (just maybe) you've tricked some flat earthers. I'd like to get to know the real you, even if you "totallackey" are real. I'm sure you're someone else, maybe even operated by the same person operating Papa Legba's account.

No you wouldn't.

And I certainly don't want to know you, having proved yourself to be a liar and peddler of malarkey.

Have your handlers given you carte blanche to post your weak vid yet?

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2016, 10:09:56 AM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But back on topic.

No you wouldn't.

And I certainly don't want to know you, having proved yourself to be a liar and peddler of malarkey.

Don't live a fantasy. I just gotta get out the memory card, and put it into my computer, and I'm all set.

You sound like shill.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2016, 10:25:54 AM »
You sound like shill.

That's going straight into my signature.

Bye bye!

Still no fucked up CGI you have to post, uh...What's the matter?

Your handlers do not trust you is what's the matter...

You shills really must tighten up your game.

I don't have handlers. I'm not told what to post. If I want to debunk something, 80% of the time I will debunk it. The other 20% of the time I'm just frustrated on how people can be that stupid. Also, I'm not a shill. I don't have a paycheck from anyone like NASA or anyone for doing such thing. I'm sure you're some guy joking around laughing at your posts because you're a Poe.

You need to talk to your boss. Not being paid for shilling?! What an outrage! I get paid $100 per hour and $1000 per word as a commission. I get a $100 bonus for every ten posts I make. And if you believe that I got ocean front property in Colorado I want to sell you. ;D
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2016, 04:20:09 PM »
You need to talk to your boss. Not being paid for shilling?! What an outrage! I get paid $100 per hour and $1000 per word as a commission. I get a $100 bonus for every ten posts I make. And if you believe that I got ocean front property in Colorado I want to sell you. ;D

How did you manage a deal like that? I only get paid on results and I seem to be  ;D Totally Lacking  ;D in them lately.

I think I'd better take it up with my "Shilling Union" rep. Maybe organise a stop-work meeting - think it would help?

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2016, 04:34:40 PM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But back on topic.

No you wouldn't.

Don't live a fantasy. I just gotta get out the memory card, and put it into my computer, and I'm all set.

Yeah, whatever...you would have done all that right off the bat, Kilroy. Had you had video.

Its okay, as we all know you have destroyed nothing but your own integrity by making such disingenuous claims. You are a joke.

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2016, 04:37:15 PM »

How did you manage a deal like that? I only get paid on results and I seem to be  ;D Totally Lacking  ;D in them lately.

They work by districts. I'm in the southern district and they pay me well.

I think I'd better take it up with my "Shilling Union" rep. Maybe organise a stop-work meeting - think it would help?
Probably. Check with your local laws. I don't know how it works in Australia.

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 04:48:37 PM »
Topic once again is how a busted JREF shill fails to post supposed video HE took of the Spayyze sexxx launch and/or landing. Instead, he makes a thread asking others to post their fake videos they supposedly took.

Remarkably, no one took a personal video of the launch and/or landing and it took several days for someone to post one of someone else claiming to have...

Well, you get the picture...

Weak shills failing to earn a living...

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2016, 04:49:38 PM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But back on topic.

No you wouldn't.

Yeah, whatever...you would have done all that right off the bat, Kilroy. Had you had video.

Its okay, as we all know you have destroyed nothing but your own integrity by making such disingenuous claims. You are a joke.

You are the joke.

You sound like shill.

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
Actually, I do make enough to make a living, in a real job.
Please give me ideas.

« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2016, 04:53:14 PM »
Bad post.

I get angry. No excuse.

But back on topic.

No you wouldn't.

You are the joke.

I think everyone here clearly knows who the fraud is...of course, none of the other socks will be intellectually honest enough and/or moral/ethical enough to admit it.

No, no debunk...

You now need to change your name to BUSTED!

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2016, 05:00:31 PM »
haha. You're funny.
Please give me ideas.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2016, 09:07:04 PM »
If you spam the forum with posts that say nothing other than "you're a liar" or "shill", you'll be given the opportunity to breathe fresh air for a bit.  Last warning.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2016, 05:20:17 AM »
If you spam the forum with posts that say nothing other than "you're a liar" or "shill", you'll be given the opportunity to breathe fresh air for a bit.  Last warning.

I am sorry.

I thought pointing out the fact the OP asked for something, which the OP creator claimed he already had (and has yet to provide by the way), was NOT a low content post. I thought it logical to assume those engaging in such behavior could reasonably assumed to be, in fact, those types of individuals I have referenced.

If I am to understand differently, then an alternate, reasonable explanation would be helpful.

« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2016, 10:09:19 AM »

Just out of curiosity are you a new mod or had your avatar changed? If your new then congratulations. If not then maybe I need my memory checked.

« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

I am sorry.

I thought pointing out the fact the OP asked for something, which the OP creator claimed he already had (and has yet to provide by the way), was NOT a low content post. I thought it logical to assume those engaging in such behavior could reasonably assumed to be, in fact, those types of individuals I have referenced.

If I am to understand differently, then an alternate, reasonable explanation would be helpful.

I doubt anyone here is a shill. I should know since I've spied on everybody's home.  ;D

However you sound a lot like papa. It would be ironic and hypocritical that it turned out the one calling everyone a sock puppet created his own.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2016, 10:19:39 AM »

Just out of curiosity are you a new mod or had your avatar changed? If your new then congratulations. If not then maybe I need my memory checked.

I am one of the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation, and I am one of the longest standing moderators on this website. How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2016, 10:23:52 AM »

I am one of the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation, and I am one of the longest standing moderators on this website. How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

I'm assuming you're jesting. But if not then I apologize. I've only seen you active recently with that avatar and I didn't remember your name.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2016, 10:46:31 AM »
It was in jest. The quote was a semi-famous one in ages past from my dear friend James M.

However, I have been in the Society longer than eight years and have been a moderator most of that time.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2016, 04:16:38 PM »
It was in jest. The quote was a semi-famous one in ages past from my dear friend James M.

However, I have been in the Society longer than eight years and have been a moderator most of that time.
Wouldn't it be good practice to "quote" the post you are replying to?

You, in jest, make the claim "I am one of the most eminent living Flat Earth scientists of our generation", so,
in jest, how do you rate against
          the famous John Davis (with his "Ferrari[1] Effect" earth - " ::) it's really flat, but looks round  ::)" or vice-versa?) or
          that eminent Flat Earth Scientist, Tom Bishop, of  ;D TFES.org  ;D, how silly of me, I mean that terrible TFES.org!

[1] Proposed by that famous ;D Planoterrestrialist, Leo Ferrari   ;D

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2016, 05:04:13 PM »

Lol n00bs, good one Ski.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2016, 05:24:18 PM »
Quote from: rabinoz
          the famous John Davis
          that eminent Flat Earth Scientist, Tom Bishop
   ;D

If you're the sort of person that carries about in his head a mental ranking of his friends and associates, I can only pity you.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2016, 08:53:06 PM »
Quote from: rabinoz
          the famous John Davis
          that eminent Flat Earth Scientist, Tom Bishop
   ;D
If you're the sort of person that carries about in his head a mental ranking of his friends and associates, I can only pity you.
I'm afraid at my age I carry around a lot of useless information! Pity I can never put a name to a face!

I was trying to have a light-hearted dig at your rating of yourself.  :) I do pity a person that cannot laugh at themselves at times  :).
Don't take my word for it:
Quote from: David McLean, Whole Hearted Men
Laugh At Yourself
How is your sense of humour?
I think the real test of your sense of humour is your ability to laugh at yourself.
From: Laugh at Yourself. Whatever I try to say, someone much more important than I seems to have said it before  :'(!

BTW: Just got a new passport, and looking at my photo there, ::) I might need a bit of the above advice  ::)!

Meanwhile back at the landing pad in the OP! Quite a sight wasn't it?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2016, 08:56:11 PM »
It was.

« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2016, 01:20:43 PM »
And still no video from the OP, a disingenuous claptrap peddler...