SpX-9/CRS-9 Launch and Landing Attempt

• 120 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: SpX-9/CRS-9 Launch and Landing Attempt
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2016, 12:38:16 AM »
Did you ever think that you might have it all wrong?     How would you prove to me that you are correct?   I mean real proof.   None of your guesswork.
I know you're Geoff. Other's know you're Geoff. You changed tactics for whatever reasons and yet you still end up at square one.
Now I'm confused! Papa calls me Geoff all the time and I too have no idea what he is (was) talking about.

There was a Geoff and an ausGeoff who haven't been seen around for a long time.

I guess Sceppy, like Papa, has lost all contact with reality.

When you believe in expandable molecules, ultra-high vacuum but not space, pressure causing weight, etc, etc it looks very likely!
Especially with

First of all, not many sibscribe to it. I do and one or two others on here.
The dome is ICE, made up of frozen helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc depending on positition in the natural build of it.
It covers all the solid ground we exist on to a unknown height. Maybe 50 miles high as a wild guess.

;D The dome at 50 miles.  ;D

And we are supposed to believe "your reality"?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2016, 12:44:57 AM »
Did you ever think that you might have it all wrong?     How would you prove to me that you are correct?   I mean real proof.   None of your guesswork.
I know you're Geoff. Other's know you're Geoff. You changed tactics for whatever reasons and yet you still end up at square one.
Now I'm confused! Papa calls me Geoff all the time and I too have no idea what he is (was) talking about.

There was a Geoff and an ausGeoff who haven't been seen around for a long time.

I guess Sceppy, like Papa, has lost all contact with reality.

When you believe in expandable molecules, ultra-high vacuum but not space, pressure causing weight, etc, etc it looks very likely!
Especially with

The dome is ICE, made up of frozen helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc depending on positition in the natural build of it.
It covers all the solid ground we exist on to a unknown height. Maybe 50 miles high as a wild guess.

No need to plead, you're not exactly on trial. Just accept that some people know what's going on and then carry on feeding your bullshit to anyone who you can ensure doesn't get caught up into the free thinking world.

I'll do my best to help them to think for themselves.
You appear to sleep well at night but maybe I have you wrong. Maybe you don't sleep well but are compelled to keep pushing the shit because your livelihood depends on it or is subsidised by it.

Carry on.

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2016, 12:51:12 AM »
*Sigh.

I think cynicism has got the best of you Sceptimatic.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2016, 12:52:44 AM »

No need to plead, you're not exactly on trial. Just accept that some people know what's going on and then carry on feeding your bullshit to anyone who you can ensure doesn't get caught up into the free thinking world.

You appear to sleep well at night but maybe I have you wrong. Maybe you don't sleep well but are compelled to keep pushing the shit because your livelihood depends on it or is subsidised by it.

Carry on.

You are mistaking his incredulity for pleading,   he is saying that you are completely nuts.   

If anyone is on trial here it's your lack of logic generally and failure to support with evidence,  any of the ideas that you blindly put forward.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2016, 01:18:14 AM »

Carry on.

You are mistaking his incredulity for pleading,   he is saying that you are completely nuts.   

If anyone is on trial here it's your lack of logic generally and failure to support with evidence,  any of the ideas that you blindly put forward.
Rayzbinoz, chill out. You had your fun at my expense with the stuff I sent you. You will never have that privilege again.
I now know exactly what you are, Geoff.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2016, 01:35:13 AM »
Common sense is all the proof you need for this kind of absolute gunk.

You see my uncertainty is when I see you state absolute incorrect statements as facts. You state with a certainty the world is flat, just like you say with a certainty I am Beethoven(I think, you have said with a fact I was two members don't remember the other)..the former I cannot say as an absolute witnessed fact, the latter I can as I only have my one user name. Yet you say both as an absolute fact, no point in changing your mind.

Or the fact I am told as an absolute fact that rockets do not work in a vacuum even though I have witnessed numerous scale tests in vacuums. Have even witnessed a few full sized function test, though this was not in a vacuum.

Or the nuclear debates I have had with you, though I cannot say as a 100 percent fact as I did not go into the chambers obviously, but I think I could say about 99 percent.

This dead on no one change my mind bias is exactly what you speak against, so you are being hypocritical. Also, when i see you stating one "fact" that I know as false.. how am I suppose to believe something else you say?

I really do like your scepticism...really do. I 100 percent agree with it. Honestly I will read some of your post and it gets me questioning things and makes me do a quick look around. That is a very good thing in my opinion.

Your lies I do not like, as I said it takes away your credibility, and that would suck if you truly had an honest point, someone might glance over it for that reason which I would not want. That is as far as I am going on the lying subject.

My main purpose is I have seen you state obvious un truths as truths because you are so dead set on a certain reality. Isn't that exactly what people who believe mainstream like a religion act like? Have you thought that maybe you have fallen victim to the same devil, just with a different name?

Also you get mad and call people shills and whatnot when they question flat earth or say the evidence doesn't match well. Ever think that the material could be the issue and not the person?

Let's say I take my black fan I am looking at right now, I say it is powered by black voodoo magic. That is would turns the blades. So people explain to me how the motor works and blah blah blah. Yet instead I tell them they are hiding the truth, paid shills and what not. Should I hate the people, or the fact my theory is lacking any creditability?

Just for a tid bit, I have no problem admitting it. The other night, it was a full moon, clearest night I have seen in some time. I was sitting next to my pool, water fall off, dead quiet and I am just looking at the moon. Staring it down...just me a beer and the moon. I really could understand why people would buy into the flat theory, one or those nights the moon just looked like a stage prop, 2 dimensional. I even started to trail off into thoughts of what if the earth was flat, what ifs...what ifs, trying to run logic and feasibility.

I think there are many things hidden, and I truly do not believe things are the way they are said to be. However, I think the real truth is somewhere in between all of this, or maybe even somewhere way off in left field. My point to you, is you might miss the truth(I can say for an almost certainty you will) if you stay so closed minded while calling it open. As I said, same devil, different name.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2016, 01:46:28 AM »
Also one more thing....let's get proactive. You have the open minded part down, now let's actually look instead of assume. Let's do experiments and tests. Why do you think I put the vacuum experiment out in public. I don't need to see a rocket in a vacuum, I already know he reality. However, many people do not apparently. I was trying to start a trend... Let's start putting our money where the mouth is.

Less talk, more action. So if you want to say the earth is flat, rockets don't work as advertised and so on...then you can follow by here is why I say this and not be followed by speculation.

This is what my dream was for this place...a place of action, I will pull way more than my fair share of weight, and use every resource I have available to do what is needed. I want TRUTH not hearsay or stupidity. Thus why i was butt hurt for a little bit when I realized the current reality here. But it could change!!

Simple fact, I can absolutely handle my reality changing and would be gung ho to see where it goes....can you handle a reality change?

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2016, 02:32:21 AM »
Scepti is full of projection. He's just projecting all of his shortcomings and failings onto everyone/everything else. He's totally full of shit and anyone with a singular firing neuron can see it.

His latest bullshit story about sending 'emails' to rayzor of his 'Ice Dome model' is just the latest of his incredibly long list of public gaffes and lies. From holding 13 academic qualifications, to being an inventor, a patent holder, to living in a mansion and owning expensive cars, scepti is very obviously fond of spinning a yarn... too bad it's unraveling for him (though, in truth, I doubt anyone actually believed a word he has posted on this forum).

It's OK scepti, you can come clean now. We all know you're a fucking liar; I think you'll feel better if you just admit it publicly and get it off your chest. I know how hard it can be to remember all the lies you've told; much easier just to fess up and cop the backlash than continue with your bullshit stories.

Honestly, I wouldn't even really care about your lies if it weren't for the fact you're just a monumental hypocrite. I bet a good 80% of your posts are just sanctimonious whining about 'the elite' and 'the lies they tell' and how you're a 'free-thinker' and we're all just 'sheep who can't think for ourselves'. Seriously, shut the fuck up you daft lying clown. You ranting about other people lying is pot calling the kettle black at best.

Slightly OT I know, I'm sorry, but this is just turning into another scepti merry-go-round thread where he asserts this, that and the other and, when asks to back any of it up, he just leads everyone in a circular 'debate'.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:52:52 AM by FETlolcakes »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2016, 02:56:45 AM »

Carry on.

Rayzbinoz, chill out. You had your fun at my expense with the stuff I sent you. You will never have that privilege again.

You sent me nothing,  I asked several times for you to post a screen snapshot of you email outbox as proof,  and you haven't  that tells me and everyone else that you lied,  and you continue to lie.

I was prepared to let it go,  so long as you owned up, but now, here you are pretending to have done something you haven't.   

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2016, 06:03:41 AM »
Scepti's going to throw another one of his tantrums soon.  He might even have one of his "great purges" where he deletes half is posts.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2016, 06:14:25 AM »
The fact that people can believe a rocket can go into so called edge of atmosphere then separate, to then fall back down and land on barges or in Florida, as we are told and the way they show it. Seriously...I mean, seriously it shouldn't need anything more than a semblance of common sense to see this absolute utter dross for what it is.

Scepti, have you ever run a marathon?  Of course you haven't and neither has anyone else.  They're all fake.  The fact that people can believe that someone can run 26.2 miles, in less than 2 and a half hours no less...  I mean, seriously it shouldn't need anything more than a semblance of common sense to see this absolute utter dross for what it is.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2016, 07:36:21 AM »

You see my uncertainty is when I see you state absolute incorrect statements as facts.
Such as?

You state with a certainty the world is flat,
No I don't. I push an alternate theory of my Earth that includes it being FLATTISH.

just like you say with a certainty I am Beethoven
No I didn't so stop telling lies.

(I think, you have said with a fact I was two members don't remember the other)..the former I cannot say as an absolute witnessed fact, the latter I can as I only have my one user name. Yet you say both as an absolute fact, no point in changing your mind.
I thought you were a girl because you went on like a girl.

Or the fact I am told as an absolute fact that rockets do not work in a vacuum even though I have witnessed numerous scale tests in vacuums.
You've witnessed nothing in a vacuum of any scale rocket tests. You are a liar.

Have even witnessed a few full sized function test, though this was not in a vacuum.
Did you witness this is space or in atmosphere?

Or the nuclear debates I have had with you, though I cannot say as a 100 percent fact as I did not go into the chambers obviously, but I think I could say about 99 percent.

I can say 99.9% that they do not exist. I can't say 100% because I've never seen  fissioning in chambers or nuclear bomb detonations. I just know in my mind that they're fantasy.
This dead on no one change my mind bias is exactly what you speak against, so you are being hypocritical.
We are all hypocrites in many ways. Some admit it and some blatantly lie about being one.

Also, when i see you stating one "fact" that I know as false.. how am I suppose to believe something else you say?
Nobody is asking you to believe anything. It's your choice to accept of believe. I just give my views against yours. You call me a liar and I call you one. It's tit for tat.
The real purpose should actually be about learning the reality of stuff. You refuse to and I continue to look deeply into it all to garner truth's.

I really do like your scepticism...really do. I 100 percent agree with it.
No you don't. You are dead set against it all and it shows like a massive blind cobblers sore, throbbing thumb.

Honestly I will read some of your post and it gets me questioning things and makes me do a quick look around. That is a very good thing in my opinion.
My posts give you the opportunity to stand with your global friends to have a go at me and others. When you fail to gain the required bites, you twist it all into the good guy image.
You fool nobody but your own.

Your lies I do not like, as I said it takes away your credibility, and that would suck if you truly had an honest point, someone might glance over it for that reason which I would not want.
Calling me a lair does not make me a liar, so what you say is irrelevant.

That is as far as I am going on the lying subject.
There's not really much further you can go. Calling people a liar is calling people a liar, no matter how many words you use top get it across.
Liars generally try to call others liars to take away the lies they themselves spew. Think about that.
My main purpose is I have seen you state obvious un truths as truths because you are so dead set on a certain reality.
No you haven't. You think you've seen me state untruth's because your severe indoctrinated mind does not marry up with what I said.

Isn't that exactly what people who believe mainstream like a religion act like?
I'm not religious so I can't really comment on it. I'm more in the agnostic camp I suppose. that's the last I'll mention on it in this topic.

Have you thought that maybe you have fallen victim to the same devil, just with a different name?
I could have done if I hadn't sifted through it all to see the complete and utter bullshit spewed by the actors and actresses that are employed to dupe the every gullible public.

Also you get mad and call people shills and whatnot when they question flat earth or say the evidence doesn't match well.
Interpret anything I say in any manner you wish. I call it how I see it and that won't change.

Ever think that the material could be the issue and not the person?
In certain circumstances, yes. I understand that some people are merely following the higher peer/s.

Let's say I take my black fan I am looking at right now, I say it is powered by black voodoo magic. That is would turns the blades. So people explain to me how the motor works and blah blah blah. Yet instead I tell them they are hiding the truth, paid shills and what not. Should I hate the people, or the fact my theory is lacking any creditability?

Your black fan is your globe and it's magical properties. People are trying to explain to you that your globe is not real and the reality is a stationary Earth that is not a globe we walk UPON.

Just for a tid bit, I have no problem admitting it. The other night, it was a full moon, clearest night I have seen in some time. I was sitting next to my pool, water fall off, dead quiet and I am just looking at the moon. Staring it down...just me a beer and the moon. I really could understand why people would buy into the flat theory, one or those nights the moon just looked like a stage prop, 2 dimensional. I even started to trail off into thoughts of what if the earth was flat, what ifs...what ifs, trying to run logic and feasibility.
And yet you go absolutely nuts to push everything global. You seem scared to go against the mass opinion of others on here.
If you were really sceptical in any way then you'd be seriously looking into it all and seeing the globe as an issue. You don't because you're a game player.

I think there are many things hidden, and I truly do not believe things are the way they are said to be.
So why are you going to extremes to push mainstream bullshit?

However, I think the real truth is somewhere in between all of this, or maybe even somewhere way off in left field.
That's probably more to the point in truthful thinking.

My point to you, is you might miss the truth(I can say for an almost certainty you will) if you stay so closed minded while calling it open. As I said, same devil, different name.
You forget that I was once a global Earth, gravity and space thinker. I accepted all of the clap trap spewed out, once upon a time. I was closed minded then. I gave the weird looks to the people who gave out the weird scenarios.

I was even arguing on a football forum once and I argued about nuclear power being ultra dangerous and hoping a nuke landed 100 feet away from me if a nuclear war started.
I even use to wonder if we'd get hit by a meteor or a chunk of metal from a satellite.

I just accepted it all because I was closed minded. I had no reason to disbelieve space scientists or nuclear boffins or heroic brave astronauts.

I didn't just decide to go against anything. I took it all one step at a time.
I came to this forum with a stationary globe in mind, because that's where I was at. I was at infant level of sifting through stuff.

I started to see patterns with people when arguing certain stuff. The ridicule by the posse of people for merely mentioning a tiny change to their indoctrinated model.

So no, I'm not closed minded. I used to be. I am now open minded for the right people. I am closed minded towards a spinning globe and much of the crap that keeps it alive in fantasy land. The reason for this is quite simple. It's because I need to find reality and I cannot find it among global bullshit.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2016, 07:38:08 AM »
Also one more thing....let's get proactive. You have the open minded part down, now let's actually look instead of assume. Let's do experiments and tests. Why do you think I put the vacuum experiment out in public. I don't need to see a rocket in a vacuum, I already know he reality. However, many people do not apparently. I was trying to start a trend... Let's start putting our money where the mouth is.

Less talk, more action. So if you want to say the earth is flat, rockets don't work as advertised and so on...then you can follow by here is why I say this and not be followed by speculation.

This is what my dream was for this place...a place of action, I will pull way more than my fair share of weight, and use every resource I have available to do what is needed. I want TRUTH not hearsay or stupidity. Thus why i was butt hurt for a little bit when I realized the current reality here. But it could change!!

Simple fact, I can absolutely handle my reality changing and would be gung ho to see where it goes....can you handle a reality change?
Let's see you show your questioning mind and let's do some experiments. You have the tools you say, so  let's see you video experiments that I put to you. Let's see if you are willing to do what sokarul wasn't.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2016, 07:44:39 AM »

Let's see you show your questioning mind and let's do some experiments. You have the tools you say, so  let's see you video experiments that I put to you. Let's see if you are willing to do what sokarul wasn't.
I did my experiment 3 times. You wouldn't accept it because the results weren't  what you expected.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2016, 08:02:21 AM »

Carry on.

You sent me nothing,  I asked several times for you to post a screen snapshot of you email outbox as proof,  and you haven't  that tells me and everyone else that you lied,  and you continue to lie.

I was prepared to let it go,  so long as you owned up, but now, here you are pretending to have done something you haven't.
For what you did, you lost all my respect. Now go away and don't bother me again in this name. Use your other names if you want to talk with me from now on.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2016, 08:12:53 AM »

Carry on.

For what you did, you lost all my respect. Now go away and don't bother me again in this name. Use your other names if you want to talk with me from now on.

By lying repeatedly,  you showed that you have no respect for anyone on this forum,  you could have so easily gained some respect by being honest.  Too late now.   

Some things in life are hard to gain and easy to lose,  such as trust and respect,  you,  after your actions and words,   no longer have either.

Put me on ignore if you want,  I don't post under any other names.

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »

If lying wasn't bad enough, here you are trying to lay the blame of this at the feet of rayzor. That is low. Every 'free-thinker' having seen this unfold will think so too. This has been your biggest public blunder yet which says a lot, frankly, because you set the bar so high previously.

Well, at least we found one way in which you actually deliver on something.

Hindsight is always twenty-twenty, sure, but you really fucked this one up. Far better to have bullshitted that we were all unworthy to behold your amazing Ice DomeTM model either in pictures or video than to claim such pictures/videos exist and that you would send them to people privately (but only if they never divulged what was sent on this forum... I wonder why!). Oh well. The silver lining here scepti is that, if any of the free-thinkers who peruse this forum were on the fence about you being completely full of shit, they now no longer have any doubt. Why is that a good thing, you ask? Well, it's taken them to a new level of awareness see, the thing you most crave for everyone!

Poor scepti, that Ice DomeTM really is smashing down all around you.

*Edit* quote tags zzZz
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:58:13 AM by FETlolcakes »

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »
Alright if anyone saw the launch and landing and got stills and or video, please post them here.

Do not fret...some sock puppet will be on here with more photoshopped or CGI bull shit shortly...

Just so you know I actually saw the launch and landing in real life. Very spectacular. Was about 5 miles away from the landing pad and in my footage when the engine was cutting off I saw a silhouette of what appeared to be a Falcon 9 first stage. If it's fake, how do you explain that?

Cool

Story

bro

What footage? How does anyone know you took the footage? You sound like shill. If you had footage up front, why did you not post it up front?

Immediate answer that comes to my mind? You do not have any footage.

Yes I have footage you amazingly bright and delightful person. But it's so amateur (My handlers do not trust me enough to not inadvertently spill the beans, as this crap is obviously CGI) I'll probably never upload it in its video form, the most I'll probably do is put up some stills, if that...I thought it would be cool to get my ass pocketing sticky gauge group of friends in some form of freakish love fest over fake footage, easily replicated by most modern computer programs found at home. Hoping they might have some CGI a little higher in quality.

Fixed all those quotes for you. And brought the topic back on track. No need to thank me. Your welcome.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »
Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

That's going straight into my signature.

Bye bye!
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

You sound like shill.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2016, 04:04:22 PM »

Especially with

Carry on.
I'm not "pleading", just pointing out that someone who suggests a dome at 50 miles is hardly credible:
Look at these altitude records (from Flight Altitude Record):
Unmanned gas balloon
During 2002 an ultra-thin-film balloon named BU60-1 made of polyethylene film 3.4 Ķm thick with a volume of 60,000 m≥ was launched from Sanriku Balloon Center at Ofunato City, Iwate in Japan at 6:35 on May 23, 2002. The balloon ascended at a speed of 260 m per minute and successfully reached the altitude of 53.0 km (173,900 ft).
Jet plane record
1977   August 31   123,520 ft (37,650 m) by A. Fedotov in Soviet Ye-266
Rocket plane
The highest altitude obtained by a manned aeroplane (launched from another aircraft) is 112,010 m (367,487 ft) by Brian Binnie in the Scaled Composites SpaceShipOne (powered by a Scaled Composite SD-010 engine with 18,000 pounds (8,200 kg) of thrust) on 4 October 2004 at Mojave, CA.
  ::) That's almost 70 miles - watch that dome!  ::)
Cannon rounds
The current world-record for highest cannon projectile flight is held by Project HARPís 16-inch space gun prototype, which fired a 180 kg Martlet 2 projectile to record height of 180 km (590,550 ft; 110 mi) in Yuma, Arizona, on November 18th, 1966. The projectileís trajectory briefly sent it into space, making it the first cannon-fired projectile to exit the atmosphere.
I wonder how many of these breached your dome?
Yes, I know anything that doesn't fit your reality is a lie!
My criticism of your attitude is that you can claim as fact "The dome is ICE, made up of frozen helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc depending on positition in the natural build of it." with absolutely no evidence. You don't have any evicence for your hypotheses about weight, denspressure or "Laws of Motion" - you just state your ideas as fact!

It reminds me of:
Quote from: Adam Savage
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2016, 02:20:04 AM »
You see my uncertainty is when I see you state absolute incorrect statements as facts.
  Such as?
Accusing me of being people I am not, calling me a liar about something I have witnessed or delt with because it disagrees with what you "think" is right.

just like you say with a certainty I am Beethoven
No I didn't so stop telling lies.
You accuse me of being other people all the time...here is just one example.
It's time to change names. You'll have to retire Babyhighspeed and Pavarotti.

Start cranking up the posts for your other names.

Or the fact I am told as an absolute fact that rockets do not work in a vacuum even though I have witnessed numerous scale tests in vacuums.
You've witnessed nothing in a vacuum of any scale rocket tests. You are a liar.
Prime example of what I said previously. This is a fact, I apologize you do not like it. It used to be a large part of my business.

Have even witnessed a few full sized function test, though this was not in a vacuum.
Did you witness this is space or in atmosphere?
Atmosphere, I have never been in space. Couple hybrids and a few more liquid that was using a few components of mine. One hybrid was an absolute nightmare after a failure of a prototype that almost ended in a lawsuit when the schedule had to be set back.

I can say 99.9% that they do not exist. I can't say 100% because I've never seen  fissioning in chambers or nuclear bomb detonations. I just know in my mind that they're fantasy.
I cannot agree..from my time there in college as explained before, too much of an intricate sham for no reason if it is one.

I really do like your scepticism...really do. I 100 percent agree with it.
  No you don't. You are dead set against it all and it shows like a massive blind cobblers sore, throbbing thumb.
This is putting words in my mouth...I have stated many times I would be happy if my reality were shook up.

That is as far as I am going on the lying subject.
There's not really much further you can go. Calling people a liar is calling people a liar, no matter how many words you use top get it across.
Liars generally try to call others liars to take away the lies they themselves spew. Think about that.
I have only called proven things a lie. Such as all the evidence you were suppose to send and you didn't, and so forth. I do not call you a liar on differing opinions, I just ask for your reasoning and proof. As for calling someone a liar, you call the whole world and everyone in it a liar, so I feel this point does not work well in your favor.

My main purpose is I have seen you state obvious un truths as truths because you are so dead set on a certain reality.
No you haven't. You think you've seen me state untruth's because your severe indoctrinated mind does not marry up with what I said.
again putting thoughts in my head and assuming wrong.

And yet you go absolutely nuts to push everything global. You seem scared to go against the mass opinion of others on here.
If you were really sceptical in any way then you'd be seriously looking into it all and seeing the globe as an issue. You don't because you're a game player.
This is just ignorant baseless assumptions here. I only challenge things heavily if I have experienced them as a truth. Everything else I just ask for reasoning and evidence. I have spouted no consistent agenda and you know it.

I think there are many things hidden, and I truly do not believe things are the way they are said to be.
   So why are you going to extremes to push mainstream bullshit?
I push nothing mainstream, I draw my own conclusions, sometimes it might line with mainstream, not everything is a lie. I know there are 100s of post of me agreeing or fighting for non mainstream things.

AND to your last part of that post. I know you are mad you were lied to about things. So am I..it pisses me off when I think about it. Peoples agenda and so forth. And yes the government doesn't give a rat's ass about its people. They will genocide, lie, commit war crimes, and anything else to fill their own pocket books or gain more power and control. This is a sad fact.

Though you are so jaded by this you are not thinking rationally. Sometimes if it walks , talks and acts like a duck sometimes it's just a duck. Another time it could be something trying very hard to pretend it's  duck. That is when you must really look close, there is no perfect counterfit anything.

Point being, you have let your anger Jade your thinking, and now you have fallen victim to the same devil the sheep have fell to...it's just a different name. 

I hope you hear this and really think about it.....you are BRAIN WASHED!! Please just take an honest look at yourself and your thinking.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:23:45 AM by Babyhighspeed »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2016, 02:29:10 AM »
As to the ending of my last post, you really need to look at this quote again and ask yourself this honestly. As I said, you are brainwashed, and it's trigger was anger.

Such as???

I did my experiment 3 times. You wouldn't accept it because the results weren't  what you expected.
What experiment did you do??
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:34:36 AM by Babyhighspeed »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2016, 07:32:33 PM »

I put a scale in a vacuum desiccator to disprove "denpressure". The vacuum was around -15 inches of mercury. No change in weight was observed. Sceptitank tried to say I didn't follow his procedure so it was null. In reality I didn't see a change of half the weight like he guessed. As you can see he still doesn't accept that denpressure was destroyed.

Back to spacx. I didn't see this video.  Obviously the landing is "fake and gay"

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2016, 11:05:14 PM »

I put a scale in a vacuum desiccator to disprove "denpressure". The vacuum was around -15 inches of mercury. No change in weight was observed. Sceptitank tried to say I didn't follow his procedure so it was null. In reality I didn't see a change of half the weight like he guessed. As you can see he still doesn't accept that denpressure was destroyed.

Back to spacx. I didn't see this video.  Obviously the landing is "fake and gay"

Good video,   thanks. 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2016, 03:18:25 AM »

I actually had to look that up to know what it was. That one is way too easy to debunk.

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2016, 08:45:09 PM »
You sound like shill.

Bye bye!

Still no fucked up CGI you have to post, uh...What's the matter?

Your handlers do not trust you is what's the matter...

You shills really must tighten up your game.

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2016, 12:30:27 AM »
You sound like shill.

Bye bye!

I don't have handlers. I'm not told what to post. If I want to debunk something, 80% of the time I will debunk it. The other 20% of the time I'm just frustrated on how people can be that stupid. Also, I'm not a shill. I don't have a paycheck from anyone like NASA or anyone for doing such thing. I'm sure you're some guy joking around laughing at your posts because you're a Poe.

You sound like shill.

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2016, 04:58:21 AM »
You sound like shill.

Bye bye!

I don't have handlers. I'm not told what to post. If I want to debunk something, 80% of the time I will debunk it. The other 20% of the time I'm just frustrated on how people can be that stupid. Also, I'm not a shill. I don't have a paycheck from anyone like NASA or anyone for doing such thing. I'm sure you're some guy joking around laughing at your posts because you're a Poe.

Yeah, you got handlers.

And you are a liar.

You post an OP asking for video, when you supposedly have one.

Lulz!

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2016, 09:01:53 AM »
You sound like shill.

Bye bye!

Yeah, you got handlers.

And you are a liar.

Lulz!

My video wasn't that great. Also, people say the landing was fake, so I'm trying to find as much images, video as possible of the landing.

You sound like shill.

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2016, 09:26:17 AM »
You sound like shill.

Bye bye!

Yeah, you got handlers.

And you are a liar.

Lulz!

My video wasn't that great. Also, people say the landing was fake, so I'm trying to find as much images, video as possible of the landing.

Yeah...

Your video is not good enough CGI?

Or there is none.

Either way, your posting skills and course of thought in composing what was supposed to be an OP searching for non-existent live action of a non-existent landing are extremely shoddy.

If you had any footage whatsoever, you would have most certainly mentioned it in the OP.

You are a liar and a fraud.

You chiefly destroyed yourself and if you keep up such shoddy workmanship, pretty soon your ability to post at all will be terminated. Whoever is proofreading must really get a hold of things before you further take a massive dump all over these boards.