Forces of nature, Brian Cox - pt2.

• 720 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Forces of nature, Brian Cox - pt2.
« on: July 12, 2016, 05:33:53 AM »
Did anyone watch this programme?
Brian Cox went up in a jet for the purpose of seeing the sun set twice but also to see the sunset rise again.

How did he achieve this?
Apparently the jet chased the rotation of the Earth to match it's supposed 650mph rotation, perfectly from Cox's supposed position on the supposed globe. This match apparently made the sun still, neither rising nor setting, because of the jets match to the rotation of the Earth.

The jet then went faster and actually overtook the supposed rotation of the Earth which supposedly made the sun rise again, etc.

Ok here's the deal.
Can any rational person. Preferably a free thinker or at least a honest poster, see anything wrong with what Brian Cox just did.

In his (and his handlers?) haste to prove a globe to us all, he actually disproved it...but how?

I'll leave that with you all to ponder for a while and I get back to you.

Just a quick word for all those intent on coming into this topic to go into ridicule mode and global backslapping mode, don't waste your time. By all means try and figure out the mess up but save your silliness for someone who actually cares.
I only care about those that can actually think for themselves and at least logically see what the issue is, when you bear in mind what we've had to swallow all these years.

For those who haven't watched it. Here you go.

Skip to 4:40 and watch till around 11:30 That's what's pertinent here.

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07kxdr9/forces-of-nature-with-brian-cox-2-somewhere-in-spacetime

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Forces of nature, Brian Cox - pt2.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:18:04 AM »
www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07kxdr9/forces-of-nature-with-brian-cox-2-somewhere-in-spacetime

Not viewable outside the UK....     still waiting on the dome pictures,  how's that coming along?
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 06:42:18 AM »
How did he achieve this?
Apparently the jet chased the rotation of the Earth to match it's supposed 650mph rotation, perfectly from Cox's supposed position on the supposed globe. This match apparently made the sun still, neither rising nor setting, because of the jets match to the rotation of the Earth.
Are you suggesting that military jets can't fly 650 mph or faster?  West bound Concorde flights were famous for getting passengers to their destinations before they left.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 06:49:44 AM »
How did he achieve this?
Are you suggesting that military jets can't fly 650 mph or faster?  West bound Concorde flights were famous for getting passengers to their destinations before they left.
Nope, I'm not suggesting this at all.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 06:58:17 AM »
Oh dear, looks like we have some Spectimatic AcumenTM inbound, hold onto your hats!

Should be fun to hear yet again about how we're all duped, stupid, indoctrinated globe-loving retards and how smart, insightful and free-thinking Scepti and his crew of merry men (and bot.. can't forgot Legba) are to have spotted The DeceptionTM and shown us dunderheads the path to enlightenment.

Just what have you spotted Scepti that none of us can spot? Put us miserable shills out of our misery. Are the cup-holders the wrong colour? Is Brian Cox's haircut not sciencey enough? Is the air hostess service too slow, indicating collusion? Jet engines not loud enough? Sun doesn't appear hot enough? Ice DomeTM remarkable but only in its absence?

Whilst we wait, I'll echo Rayzor and ask: Yes, just how is that Ice Dome ModelTM coming along old chap? The world is waiting with baited breath for it!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 07:10:56 AM »
I'm still waiting for the genuine free thinkers to enter into this. You're the one's that my efforts are put forward for.
Brian Cox has truly messed up big time - but only because he was scripted to say all this.
You see, it's the visual that would have to happen due to Brian Cox's scripted mess up.

Here's a massive clue for the genuine free thinkers.

Brian Cox mentions the jet going at 650 mph to keep up with the rotation of the Earth and to keep an exact par with that rotation in order to see the sun sort of freeze or be still, neither rising nor setting.

Now think very hard about what your visual of this would be, assuming you were laying on the ground as this was happening.

I've basically given it to you, so let's see what you answer with.
Come on you genuine people, this is what you've been waiting for. This cannot be sneaked out of. It's there on video and cannot be argued against, unless literal silly magic is used.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 07:17:41 AM »
You haven't hiven us anything because you have nothing. You are trying to get us to do your work.

Just tell us what you think your argument is or STFU.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 07:41:26 AM »
Brian Cox and his scriptwriters have just proven that the Earth is most certainly not a globe.
I'll leave this for a few hours before I explain it all, but hopefully someone will come in and see what I'm getting at and explain it.

The trouble with pretend scientists reading from scripts and sci-fi script writers who feed them the lines - is - they talk....no, they script too much. They never know when to stop yapping - and eventually dig themselves a hole that they cannot get out of, except to literally go into magicians mode via brainwashing techniques by unleashing mass shillery into the fold to clean up the yap yapping error.

Well this time they messed up and cannot get out of it. This proves that the Earth is absolutely not a rotating globe. Absolute proof for those who can see and think logically and for themselves

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 08:06:04 AM »
Are you by any chance referring to 650 mph (as opposed to 1000 mph)?
I think, therefore I am

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 08:10:14 AM »
I do believe scepti is talking nonsense again.

The phrase 'keeping up with rotation' probably isn't the best but I know they are trying to say. More like maintaining that speed in order to counteract the rotation exactly.

Either way it hasn't disproved globe in any way.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

?

frenat

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 08:16:14 AM »

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 08:16:40 AM »
Scepti, cut out the dumb-ass games and just tell us what you think is wrong.

For those that can's see it (use a VPN!) Prof Cox was flown in a Eurofighter Typhoon at 650 mph "chasing" the sunset.  It was about 2/3rds set and stayed exactly there as they flew towards it.  They then went supersonic and the sun started rise again.

It was pretty cool - worth a watch.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2016, 08:17:24 AM »
Are you by any chance referring to 650 mph (as opposed to 1000 mph)?
Nope, not at all.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 08:19:32 AM »
I do believe scepti is talking nonsense again.

The phrase 'keeping up with rotation' probably isn't the best but I know they are trying to say. More like maintaining that speed in order to counteract the rotation exactly.

Either way it hasn't disproved globe in any way.
So tell me what Professor Brian is actually trying to say.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 08:21:42 AM »

For those that can's see it (use a VPN!) Prof Cox was flown in a Eurofighter Typhoon at 650 mph "chasing" the sunset.  It was about 2/3rds set and stayed exactly there as they flew towards it.  They then went supersonic and the sun started rise again.

So why did the sun stay EXACTLY there?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »
Ok,  watched it,   don't see what the fuss is about.    Will this be another classic sceptimatic clanger?     Stay tuned to find out.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 08:24:55 AM »
Brian Cox and his scriptwriters have just proven that the Earth is most certainly not a globe.
I'll leave this for a few hours before I explain it all, but hopefully someone will come in and see what I'm getting at and explain it.

The trouble with pretend scientists reading from scripts and sci-fi script writers who feed them the lines - is - they talk....no, they script too much. They never know when to stop yapping - and eventually dig themselves a hole that they cannot get out of, except to literally go into magicians mode via brainwashing techniques by unleashing mass shillery into the fold to clean up the yap yapping error.

Well this time they messed up and cannot get out of it. This proves that the Earth is absolutely not a rotating globe. Absolute proof for those who can see and think logically and for themselves

Explain why it proves the earth is not spinning.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2016, 08:26:07 AM »

So why did the sun stay EXACTLY there?
Can you really not work it out?  Cox explained it pretty well.  We're not here to spoon feed you everything.

Just tell us what you think the problem is.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 08:44:58 AM »
I'll explain it all for the genuine free thinkers who I hope will be reading this and hopefully come into the thread to acknowledge that they understand what the massive problem Professor Brian gave himself (and his handlers).

As Crabby said:For those that can's see it (use a VPN!) Prof Cox was flown in a Eurofighter Typhoon at 650 mph "chasing" the sunset.  It was about 2/3rds set and stayed exactly there as they flew towards it.  They then went supersonic and the sun started rise again.

So basically the typhoon went to 650mph which is the rotation of the Earth from that point on the supposed globe.
the 650mph caught up exactly with the Earth's rotation and in doing so meant that the sun being about 2/3 rds set, as crabby says - stays EXACTLY the same, because the Typhoon has basically nullified the rotation.

Sounds plausible, right?
Picture yourself laid on the ground at that location...you know, spinning along with the Earth at 650 mph but you can't feel it and yet the Earth takes you along at 650 mph whilst you're laid there.

Still plausible, right?

Now for the massive error By Professor Brian and scriptwriters.

You see, you are laid there when all of a sudden, above you, appears a typhoon hovering above you. The problem is, the pilot sees you laying there and yet his typhoon is reading 650mph on his dial.

Confusing isn't it?

To catch up to the rotation of the Earth which is going 650mph and to see a still sunset, basically frozen due to this matching of the Earth spin, then that Typhoon has to appear to hover to anyone on the ground, because they are matching its speed.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

Now we know this does not happen but we saw Brian showing us all this sun stuff. So what really went on?

What really went on was the Typhoon followed the sun on its cycle around the CIRCULAR Earth. The plane of Earth. Basically it followed the moving light of the reflective sun that was moving AWAY from it and to keep track of it to give the still illusion, it simply had to equal that suns motion....not the Earth's.
This then tallies into reality for the person laying on the ground, because they would see a Typhoon whizzing past at 650mph, because they know they are living on a flat/slightly concave Earth.

There's no magic that can get the globalists out of this one but it will be tried. You better believe it will be tried.
All you need now is simply common sense and logic and your globe is just a bad indoctrinated memory.

Thanks to Brian Cox, the rock star professor who reads scripts for the stories ahead, we now know the globe is finished.

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 09:02:33 AM »
This is an analogy to Brian Cox's experiment:

Imagine you stay still inside a train travelling eastbound at 40 mph. You cannot feel the train movement because you are travelling with the train. Then comes Brian Cox. To "catch up" with the train movement, he rides a bike inside the same train towards westbound at 40 mph. You see him travelling backward at 40 mph, and Brian sees the scenery outside the train at standstill. You can try this yourself.

Now replace "you" with the observer laid on the ground, "train" with Earth, "bike" with Eurofighter Typhoon, "40" with 650 and "scenery outside the train" with Sun.
I think, therefore I am

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2016, 09:06:00 AM »
This is an analogy to Brian Cox's experiment:

Imagine you stay still inside a train travelling eastbound at 40 mph. You cannot feel the train movement because you are travelling with the train. Then comes Brian Cox. To "catch up" with the train movement, he rides a bike inside the same train towards westbound at 40 mph. You see him travelling backward at 40 mph, and Brian sees the scenery outside the train at standstill. You can try this yourself.

Now replace "you" with the observer laid on the ground, "train" with Earth, "bike" with Eurofighter Typhoon, "40" with 650 and "scenery outside the train" with Sun.
Forget it. Your analogy doesn't work anymore. You can than your friend Brian and scriptwriters for that. Plus of course the Typhoon.

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 09:08:46 AM »
The 650 mph is relative to the ground.

So if you were laid on the ground you would see the Typhoon fly over at 650 mph relative to you, in the opposite direction to the rotation of the earth.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 09:23:09 AM »

So if you were laid on the ground you would see the Typhoon fly over at 650 mph relative to you, in the opposite direction to the rotation of the earth.
Nope. The globe is finished.

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 09:27:01 AM »
The fact that sceptimatic can't understand such a simple concept is really sad.

?

Woody

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 09:32:54 AM »
This is just another thing having me believing more and more that many FE's have a lot of trouble imagining things relative to each other. 

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 09:38:10 AM »

Nope. The globe is finished.

Seriously man, you are missing some brain cells that makes the connections that happens in normal peoples heads, this is so basic and you don't have the ability to understand it.

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 09:39:38 AM »
The fact that sceptimatic can't understand such a simple concept is really sad.
His post is so full of face-palm it's hard to believe he's serious.

He can't even explain how half the sun got below the horizon in the first place....

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 09:50:29 AM »
Well this topic certainly brought out the globalists in force.
Ok I'm still waiting for the genuine posters to come in and grasp what I'm saying. I can overlook the attempted ridicule by the usual suspects.

?

frenat

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 09:54:37 AM »
I'll explain it all for the genuine free thinkers who I hope will be reading this and hopefully come into the thread to acknowledge that they understand what the massive problem Professor Brian gave himself (and his handlers).

As Crabby said:For those that can's see it (use a VPN!) Prof Cox was flown in a Eurofighter Typhoon at 650 mph "chasing" the sunset.  It was about 2/3rds set and stayed exactly there as they flew towards it.  They then went supersonic and the sun started rise again.

So basically the typhoon went to 650mph which is the rotation of the Earth from that point on the supposed globe.
the 650mph caught up exactly with the Earth's rotation and in doing so meant that the sun being about 2/3 rds set, as crabby says - stays EXACTLY the same, because the Typhoon has basically nullified the rotation.

Sounds plausible, right?
Picture yourself laid on the ground at that location...you know, spinning along with the Earth at 650 mph but you can't feel it and yet the Earth takes you along at 650 mph whilst you're laid there.

Still plausible, right?

Now for the massive error By Professor Brian and scriptwriters.

You see, you are laid there when all of a sudden, above you, appears a typhoon hovering above you. The problem is, the pilot sees you laying there and yet his typhoon is reading 650mph on his dial.

Confusing isn't it?

To catch up to the rotation of the Earth which is going 650mph and to see a still sunset, basically frozen due to this matching of the Earth spin, then that Typhoon has to appear to hover to anyone on the ground, because they are matching its speed.

Do you see what I'm trying to say?

Now we know this does not happen but we saw Brian showing us all this sun stuff. So what really went on?

What really went on was the Typhoon followed the sun on its cycle around the CIRCULAR Earth. The plane of Earth. Basically it followed the moving light of the reflective sun that was moving AWAY from it and to keep track of it to give the still illusion, it simply had to equal that suns motion....not the Earth's.
This then tallies into reality for the person laying on the ground, because they would see a Typhoon whizzing past at 650mph, because they know they are living on a flat/slightly concave Earth.

There's no magic that can get the globalists out of this one but it will be tried. You better believe it will be tried.
All you need now is simply common sense and logic and your globe is just a bad indoctrinated memory.

Thanks to Brian Cox, the rock star professor who reads scripts for the stories ahead, we now know the globe is finished.
speed in an airplane is measured relative to the ground.  a plane traveling 650 mph would not be hovering.