Flat Earth Image On Space Project? Secret FlatEarthers?

• 3 Replies
Flat Earth Image On Space Project? Secret FlatEarthers?
« on: July 14, 2016, 09:30:24 AM »
Hello, I am new to this forum and new to the Flat Earth concept. At the moment, after watching many youtube videos (over a few months), I 85% believe the Earth is flat.  I think it was those hardcore messages taught to me at a young age that is stopping me from 100% belief at the moment. Anyway, I found this video on a kickstarter space project and noticed that their logo is similar to the Flat Earth society's image for a flat Earth? I think these guys are secret 'FlatEarthers'? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spaceedge/skylaunch-deep-space-valiant-1-exploration-mission
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:38:40 AM by BobbyG1 »

Re: Flat Earth Image On Space Project? Secret FlatEarthers?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 11:43:08 AM »
I think these guys are secret 'FlatEarthers'?

No, I don't.

The image is actually a projection of the globe, called the Azimuthal equidistant projection
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 08:02:45 PM »
Anyway, I found this video on a kickstarter space project and noticed that their logo is similar to the Flat Earth society's image for a flat Earth? I think these guys are secret 'FlatEarthers'?

Those are statements, not questions.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 12:33:00 AM »
I haven't looked, but I don't support any venture that can't be paid for by those who started such a venture. If they could run the venture - why not pay for it themselves. If not, why should we give.

Charity aside.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.