Do the "big nations" (China, Russia, USA, Europe,...) cooperate?

• 14 Replies
Hi there, I'm new here. A few day ago I stumbled upon the flat earth theory. I tried to understand how idiotic people must be to believe it. Well.... after understanding the "bedford level experiment" and replicating it on a see near my Country (Austria/Germany), and studying some other experiments, it it clear to me its clear that the earth is flat... and it amazes me...  :o

Most amazing is the fact that EVERYONE can replicate a flat earth proof, by understanding the curvature calculation, finding a lake that is around 10-30 miles broad, buying a telescope or a good camera zoom, and waiting for perfect weather conditions. But so few are doing these experiments... Wake up people!!!

Questions arise to me when I think of all the international space research programs... for example today I read about China building this huge radio telescope (see http://www.thescienceworld.com/worlds-largest-radio-telescope) worth 180M$.

??? My biggest question is: to what degree are the "big nations" (Europe, USA, China, Russia... I mean all nations running space research programs) "co-working" on this great deception, or to what degree even they have no real clue... Like, do you think every major state president knows about the flat earth model? I would understand a deception involving NASA and the UN... But what about Russia, China, Europe, ...?? They MUST know too if they do space research with those giant budgets....

Would appreciate if someone could sum up what is the flat earth societies viewpoint on this. Thank you!

Re: Do the "big nations" (China, Russia, USA, Europe,...) cooperate?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 06:02:30 AM »
Hi there, I'm new here. A few day ago I stumbled upon the flat earth theory. I tried to understand how idiotic people must be to believe it. Well.... after understanding the "bedford level experiment" and replicating it on a see near my Country (Austria/Germany)
Fantastic.  Can you give us the details?  Presumably you have photos and an experimental write up?

Most amazing is the fact that EVERYONE can replicate a flat earth proof, by understanding the curvature calculation, finding a lake that is around 10-30 miles broad, buying a telescope or a good camera zoom, and waiting for perfect weather conditions.
And then what?

??? My biggest question is: to what degree are the "big nations" (Europe, USA, China, Russia... I mean all nations running space research programs) "co-working" on this great deception,
These are all the space agencies in on it:   ::)

And then you have all the world's meteorological agencies who study satellite images of the planet and therefore must be in on it too...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 04:24:10 PM »
All the big nations are in co-operation for the globe deception. They all signed the 1959 Antarctic treaty in the United Nations, they all block off the deep parts of Antarctica with permanent military bases, and they all play "ball" to keep the public thinking that outer space exploration is a real thing.  These government rulers fear that the mass population would not be able to handle the reality of living "trapped" on a flat earth with an impenetrable ceiling and they do what they can to distract the people from it.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 04:57:35 PM »

And then you have all the world's meteorological agencies who study satellite images of the planet and therefore must be in on it too...
[/quote]

All these nations also agreed to the 1959 UN treaty on Antarctica, Uniform Commercial Code created by the Vatican bank, and countless other international standards when it was in there best interest to co-operate together.  Also staff involved with classified projects usually enjoy a lifetime of generous pensions just for keeping secrets. So it is very naive to assume that governments would never co-operate and buy the silence of those involved.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 08:34:27 PM »
All the big nations are in co-operation for the globe deception. They all signed the 1959 Antarctic treaty in the United Nations, they all block off the deep parts of Antarctica with permanent military bases, and they all play "ball" to keep the public thinking that outer space exploration is a real thing.  These government rulers fear that the mass population would not be able to handle the reality of living "trapped" on a flat earth with an impenetrable ceiling and they do what they can to distract the people from it.

The Antarctic treaty expressly forbids military activity.   As well as commercial activity such as mining.   

Are there any other conspiracies you subscribe to?   Nuclear Hoax,  Holo Hoax,  911,  Moon Landings?   Alien Hollow Moon?   I'm curious.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »

The Antarctic treaty expressly forbids military activity.   As well as commercial activity such as mining.   

Are there any other conspiracies you subscribe to?   Nuclear Hoax,  Holo Hoax,  911,  Moon Landings?   Alien Hollow Moon?   I'm curious.

Military "activity" like weapons testing is forbidden there, but a military "presence" has been encouraged not forbidden.  There are international military bases all over Antarctica that monitor and enforce the no-go zones for Antarctic.  The ban on commercial activity is all the more circumstantial evidence that the UN has secrets to hide from prying eyes in Antarctica.  Especially when the UN Diplomats let their pals in big oil exploit every other place on Earth.

Oh I will prove right now the moon landings were fake with some sound facts and logic. ;D
1) Nasa admits that they can't send humans though the Van Allen Radiation belt with current technology:
Since Nasa doesn't have the current tech TODAY in 2016 then it was utterly impossible for them to have the tech back way back in 1969-1972.
2) For the sake of this argument lets assume the astronauts some how got to the moon. In which case all the "beautiful" photos they took would be completely unusable. The film would literally boil in the 123 C moon day heat, freeze in the negative 153 C lunar nights, and would be over-exposed from the space radiation.  Hence all those beautiful moon photos had to be faked.
3) All the moon photos Nasa has released have zero visible stars yet depict shadows from multiple light sources.  Further evidence that the moon landings were faked with studio lights and not actually taken on the moon.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 04:46:15 AM »
Military "activity" like weapons testing is forbidden there, but a military "presence" has been encouraged not forbidden.  There are international military bases all over Antarctica that monitor and enforce the no-go zones for Antarctic.  The ban on commercial activity is all the more circumstantial evidence that the UN has secrets to hide from prying eyes in Antarctica.  Especially when the UN Diplomats let their pals in big oil exploit every other place on Earth.

What military bases?    Name just one.   ...   UN Secrets?   that's rich,  the UN couldn't keep anything secret.    Alien bases for shape shifting reptiles perhaps.   

Oh I will prove right now the moon landings were fake with some sound facts and logic. ;D

No you just made yourself look stupid.

Plenty have tried before you to prove the moon landings false,  they have all failed,   why is that?    The moon landings were real,  simple as that. 

There are numerous false statements about the van allen radiation belts,  you should do more research before you start repeating the lies and misunderstandings of others.

Start here.   http://www.clavius.org/envrad.html

The temperatures on the moon surface are based on poor understanding of the science involved.  I don't see it as my job to educate you.

http://www.clavius.org/envheat.html

I won't bother with trying to explain why you don't see stars,  that one died with Ralph The Flag waving Numbskull Rene.

?

frenat

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 07:56:32 AM »
1) Nasa admits that they can't send humans though the Van Allen Radiation belt with current technology:
Since Nasa doesn't have the current tech TODAY in 2016 then it was utterly impossible for them to have the tech back way back in 1969-1972.
they are specifically talking about testing the electronics on Orion which are more sensitive than Apollo.  They also specifically say they need to test before sending humans through that region.  Two things about that, first you want to make sure you have a working spacecraft before adding humans to it.  Second, Apollo didn't go through that region.  Orion specifically went through the center of the belts while Apollo went AROUND them.

2) For the sake of this argument lets assume the astronauts some how got to the moon. In which case all the "beautiful" photos they took would be completely unusable. The film would literally boil in the 123 C moon day heat, freeze in the negative 153 C lunar nights, and would be over-exposed from the space radiation.  Hence all those beautiful moon photos had to be faked.
You've shown you can quote the min and max heat of the SURFACE but you haven't shown the film would get to that heat, nor that the surface was that heat when they were there.  It takes time to heat up and cool down the surface of the Moon.  All of the Apollo missions landed in lunar morning and none experienced that max heat

3) All the moon photos Nasa has released have zero visible stars
As they should.  Stars are relative dim compared to the sun.  You can't have pictures showing stars and not have the surface be massively over exposed.

yet depict shadows from multiple light sources.  Further evidence that the moon landings were faked with studio lights and not actually taken on the moon.
None show multiple light sources.  Multiple light sources would show multiple shadows on a single object.  That is never seen.

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 08:57:15 AM »

All these nations also agreed to the 1959 UN treaty on Antarctica, Uniform Commercial Code created by the Vatican bank, and countless other international standards when it was in there best interest to co-operate together.  Also staff involved with classified projects usually enjoy a lifetime of generous pensions just for keeping secrets. So it is very naive to assume that governments would never co-operate and buy the silence of those involved.
[/quote]

There is a long list of "Round Earth Conspirators"....And don't forget all those agencies and organizatons involved in aeronautical or nautical navigation !
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 10:02:19 AM »
There are not really multiple nations. Only one order governs much of the world, and only they are aware of the truth. Prominent figureheads are only aware of what they are being asked to do, not why.
Statement of Belief:
I believe the Earth is flat. I believe we are being lied to. I believe the science we are told concerning light is false. I believe light and heat only exist with the caloric field. I believe there is more to the Earth than we are told.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 02:05:54 PM »
We already live in the NWO and all the country's leaders are paid shills for the NWO.

This modern-day "Babylon" which is mentioned in Revelation 18 is Queen Elizabeth II, Jacob Rothschild and their "Crowne Trust" Corporation that they run out of the City of London which is a Sovereign Country within greater London. It's the financial district of the world! http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/

Queen E II runs the Admiralty "Law" system which is why there is a gold-fringed flag in the courtrooms across America. We were taken over a long time ago. At least as far back as 1871 when that moved the Capital of USA from Philadelphia to District of Columbia/Washington DC.

Rothschild runs the FIAT paper money and bond and stocks financial systems. They took most of the gold and silver a long time ago as well. Around 1933, but they put the "Federal Reserve" Bank system in 1913. We are BONDED-SLAVES to their system which is why we pay taxes (tribute) on the land, our incomes and on just about everything else we need to live. Plus, we have a "Social Security" card. WHY? Because Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR ) signed USA and the people of the USA over to them in 1933. Remember FDR’s “New Deal”? It should have been called the “RAW DEAL” or the “Deal with the Devil” would be more accurate. See Revelation 18:13 where it says they’re trading their “merchandise” of “Bodies and Souls of Men”. What? That’s your Birth Certificate AND the Number that’s associated with it. That’s your (CORPORATE person) Bond that’s traded on the Bond Market.

Since they run the law and money, they CONTROL Vatican City and the other countries of the world as well. They ARE the NWO and are known as the "Little Horn" that speaks "pompous words" (the words of satan) in the Book of Daniel, Chapter 7.

See the last couple writings at http://www.153WordsOfGod.com/ for more detailed info.

http://www.153wordsofgod.com/End%20Time%20Charts.html
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:28:05 PM by 153WordsOfGod »

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 04:21:20 PM »
they are specifically talking about testing the electronics on Orion which are more sensitive than Apollo.  They also specifically say they need to test before sending humans through that region.  Two things about that, first you want to make sure you have a working spacecraft before adding humans to it.  Second, Apollo didn't go through that region.  Orion specifically went through the center of the belts while Apollo went AROUND them.

You've shown you can quote the min and max heat of the SURFACE but you haven't shown the film would get to that heat, nor that the surface was that heat when they were there.  It takes time to heat up and cool down the surface of the Moon.  All of the Apollo missions landed in lunar morning and none experienced that max heat

As they should.  Stars are relative dim compared to the sun.  You can't have pictures showing stars and not have the surface be massively over exposed.

yet depict shadows from multiple light sources.  Further evidence that the moon landings were faked with studio lights and not actually taken on the moon.
None show multiple light sources.  Multiple light sources would show multiple shadows on a single object.  That is never seen.

Yeah right. If Apollo circumnavigated the Van Allen Radiation belt then Orion should be able to do so even easier with more sophisticated guidance systems.  Also it is very easy to harden electronics with shielding from EMP and radiation interference.

The film in the cameras were not insulated from heat, cold, and there was no lead shielding for radiation.  As I stated before the radiation rays would over expose the film.

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 05:40:10 PM »
Yeah right. If Apollo circumnavigated the Van Allen Radiation belt then Orion should be able to do so even easier with more sophisticated guidance systems.  Also it is very easy to harden electronics with shielding from EMP and radiation interference.
Frenat is correct.  The inclined trajectory used for the TLI was a handy trick for getting humans to the moon, but it's no good for Mars.  It would leave the spacecraft on an unsuitably inclined escape trajectory.  Therefore, they need to find better ways of protecting humans. 

Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 08:35:07 PM »
The film in the cameras were not insulated from heat, cold, and there was no lead shielding for radiation.  As I stated before the radiation rays would over expose the film.

Bzzzt  no it wouldn't   ( or I should say didn't ).    You didn't read the reference I gave you about radiation,  or more likely you didn't understand it.

?

frenat

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 11:39:47 PM »

The path around the belts is not always available due to the angle of the magnetic field and the angle of the moon's orbit.  If they want to go more often and at will (and they do) then they have to have the option to go through the center.  Also, IIRC they can't go around them for a trip to Mars.

Quantify this radiation.
The camera body was built to reflect infrared.  It never came into contact with the surface so it never had to deal with the extreme heat or cold that didn't happen during their missions anyway.