Why would both the USSR and the USA hide the fact that the earth is flat

• 28 Replies
Hey guys,
I'm a newbie here so I'm sorry if this has already been answered.
Here it is:
Yuriy Gagarin was the first person to be in space and saw the earth (or it was faked since they realised that the earth is flat). If the earth is indeed flat, then either the Soviets ralised this and cancelled the flight or Yuriy Gagarin saw that the earth was flat.
23 days later, Alan Shepard made it into space and if the earth is indeed flat, saw that the earth is flat.
Both forces (which at the time were the greatest and were big enemies of each other) had a big piece of truth (that the earth is flat) in their hands. Why would they keep it a secret rather than telling the world the truth and discrediting their enemy?

?

Kami

I would like to add two thoughts to the same direction:
Why did the USSR accept their defeat in the space race after the moon landings, which have to be fake?
Why has noone spilled the nuts as the USSR collapsed? There was anarchy everywhere, whole weapon arsenals suddenly vanished but somehow this conspiracy stayed intact?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Hey guys,
Here it is:
Yuriy Gagarin was the first person to be in space and saw the earth (or it was faked since they realised that the earth is flat).
What if Gagarin never went into space and was simply a stooge for the space race shenanigans that was sold to us all?

If the earth is indeed flat, then either the Soviets ralised this and cancelled the flight or Yuriy Gagarin saw that the earth was flat.
What if there was no flight and what if Russia is just in cahoots with America?
23 days later, Alan Shepard made it into space and if the earth is indeed flat, saw that the earth is flat.
What if Alan Shepard never went into space so never saw anything?

Both forces (which at the time were the greatest and were big enemies of each other) had a big piece of truth (that the earth is flat) in their hands.
What if they aren't enemies and have never been enemies but have been portrayed as enemies to us and we them, in order for us all to be duped into accepting and believing in anything, as well as being relieved of hard earned money in order to pay for fictional things to keep us safe?

Why would they keep it a secret rather than telling the world the truth and discrediting their enemy?
To tell the truth would be to tell the truth. What if its to keep the masses working as slaves and thinking only what they're told to think, they have to be scared into it but also given the sense of being protected from the scares.

The USSR and the USA are not hiding anything
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 06:06:14 AM »
What if "they" are NOT hiding anything? 
What if "they" are just keeping their mouths quiet? 
What if "they" are being black-mailed into keeping quiet? 
What if "they" are being coerced into lying? 

Back up the tape and let us be a bit scientific, shall we? 

Science: 
The USSR is not a person. 
The USSA is not a person either. 
The USSR and the USSA are personifications of SOMETHING that only exists in the minds of men. 
Beyond the imagination of men, the USSR and the USSA do not exist. 

Brain: 
Use it. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Re: The USSR and the USA are not hiding anything
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 06:33:58 PM »
What if "they" are NOT hiding anything? 
What if "they" are just keeping their mouths quiet? 
What if "they" are being black-mailed into keeping quiet? 
What if "they" are being coerced into lying? 

Back up the tape and let us be a bit scientific, shall we? 

Science: 
The USSR is not a person. 
The USSA is not a person either. 
The USSR and the USA are personifications of SOMETHING that only exists in the minds of men. 
Beyond the imagination of men, the USSR and the USA do not exist. 

Brain: 
Use it.

By that logic, there are no countries, states, districts, or any other division of people. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »
Science lesson #2:   

Human action is ONLY observable on an individual basis. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2016, 05:29:35 PM »
Science lesson #2:   

Human action is ONLY observable on an individual basis.
That's not science, and it makes no sense.  Are you saying that we can only describe groups by extrapolating from a single person, or that human perception of other people is unique to the observer? 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Hey guys,
Here it is:
Yuriy Gagarin was the first person to be in space and saw the earth (or it was faked since they realised that the earth is flat).
What if Gagarin never went into space and was simply a stooge for the space race shenanigans that was sold to us all?

If the earth is indeed flat, then either the Soviets ralised this and cancelled the flight or Yuriy Gagarin saw that the earth was flat.
What if there was no flight and what if Russia is just in cahoots with America?
What if Alan Shepard never went into space so never saw anything?

Both forces (which at the time were the greatest and were big enemies of each other) had a big piece of truth (that the earth is flat) in their hands.
What if they aren't enemies and have never been enemies but have been portrayed as enemies to us and we them, in order for us all to be duped into accepting and believing in anything, as well as being relieved of hard earned money in order to pay for fictional things to keep us safe?

Why would they keep it a secret rather than telling the world the truth and discrediting their enemy?
To tell the truth would be to tell the truth. What if its to keep the masses working as slaves and thinking only what they're told to think, they have to be scared into it but also given the sense of being protected from the scares.

You know scepti ...I actually agree with the plausibility of this ... especially the last statement. Actually the last statement I can 100 percent agree happens all over, though to the scale you suggest, I don't find that super likely.

The entire post is highly implausible...just look how many top tier whistleblowers came against 9 11 for example. Plus all available and known science backs it up..this cover up is not near the magnitude the cover up of a flat earth.

If you do the math to adjust for the increased size to whistleblower ratio, there should have been at least 10,000s of whistleblowers...not just dumbasses on youtube, but real people with a back ground in the subject, doctorates, people involved in the cover up, ect ect ect.

Remember, automatically believing in everything is ignorant, however automatically believing everything is a lie is just as ignorant and damaging.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Science lesson #3:   

Describing the concurrent action of multiple individuals as if they were all 1 individual is lying, at best and completely-fucking-ignorant-and-damaging at its worst. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Science lesson #3:   

Describing the concurrent action of multiple individuals as if they were all 1 individual is lying, at best and completely-fucking-ignorant-and-damaging at its worst.

You call this "science," yet present no reason or evidence.  It's just opinion, and not very informed opinion at that. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Science lesson #4:   

Human beings have only 1 brain MAXIMUM --- if at all. 

CORROLARY:  Human beings do not have the ability to telepathically read the minds of other human beings. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Teh badd Rooshkie menn in teh shpayze:

Teh Yankiz milytarri intellygunz tellin teh bigg liezez:

http://knowledgenuts.com/2014/01/19/the-ghost-army-of-world-war-ii/

Teh bygg cusstard pye fyte:

I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Science lesson #4:   

Human beings have only 1 brain MAXIMUM --- if at all. 

CORROLARY:  Human beings do not have the ability to telepathically read the minds of other human beings.

You really need to brush up on your sociology. 
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Science lesson #5:   

Shills are evil super-natural spirits in possession of human bodies. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Science lesson #5:   
Shills are evil super-natural spirits in possession of human bodies.
You seem to be describing
Papa Legba
In Haitian Vodou, Papa Legba is the loa who serves as the intermediary between the loa and humanity.
From Papa Legba

Papa Legba Veve
By the way, this is all genuine and not madeup, though it might not be referring to "our Papa". 

Science lesson #6:   

Intelligent shills are indetectable. 
Dumb and desperate shills stand out like a sore thumb and are as obvious as the true form of this earth. 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Everybody!  Come watch the Anarchist deny any legitimacy of sociology, ignore attempts to reason, try to push his delusional worldview on everyone else, and then call us shills!  All provided in convenient "science" "lessons!"
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Everybody!  Come watch the Anarchist deny any legitimacy of sociology, ignore attempts to reason, try to push his delusional worldview on everyone else, and then call us shills!  All provided in convenient "science" "lessons!"

Okaaay!! Lets do this.
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Science Lesson #7 

Shills work for less than 1 potato. 

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Science Lesson #7 

Where's my potato?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Science Lesson #7 

Where's my potato?

Why do I fear that will be science lesson #8? 

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
Science Lesson #7 

I work for exactly zero potatoes, so that makes sense.  If we don't get paid, are we still shills?
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Science Lesson #7 

I work for exactly zero potatoes, so that makes sense.  If we don't get paid, are we still shills?
Could be; just not a paid one.

Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is a globe, DUH! prove its not
Science Lesson #7 

Could be; just not a paid one.

Wouldn't that be the definition of troll?
The Bible doesn't support a flat earth.

Scripture, facts, science, stats, and logic is how I argue.

Science Lesson #8 

You have a soul. 
The personification of multiple individuals into a group collective is the hypnotic modus operandi of parasites, predators and the rest of Satan's minions. 

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Americans tuned into the signal Sputnik transmitted. No way the US would have faked that for them.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Americans tuned into the signal Sputnik transmitted. No way the US would have faked that for them.
Learn how those people work and learn anagrams.

SPUTNIK = SPUNK IT. You can have a good STINK UP as well. IT'S PUNK.

Basically they have spunked all of your tax dollars into living their lavish lifestyles whilst giving you Hollywoodesque fantasy for the privilege.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Learn how those people work and learn anagrams.

SPUTNIK = SPUNK IT. You can have a good STINK UP as well. IT'S PUNK.

Basically they have spunked all of your tax dollars into living their lavish lifestyles whilst giving you Hollywoodesque fantasy for the privilege.
Come back when you have evidence.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Science lesson #9

Americans tuned into a lot of Hollyweird shit long before any trash can was tossed in front of a camera.