Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #20790 on: October 03, 2021, 05:35:52 AM »
I'm sure you've all seen this news.

Trump asks US judge to force Twitter to restore his account

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-business-miami-florida-3d0458f63413d33ae370ff6ba7fdccaf?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

Personally,  I would love for Trump to be back on twitter,  just for the entertainment value,  he's always good for a laugh.

What happened to starting their own platform to spew their BS, hatred and misinformation? Parlour or whatever else?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #20791 on: October 03, 2021, 05:48:12 AM »
I'm sure you've all seen this news.

Trump asks US judge to force Twitter to restore his account

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-business-miami-florida-3d0458f63413d33ae370ff6ba7fdccaf?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

Personally,  I would love for Trump to be back on twitter,  just for the entertainment value,  he's always good for a laugh.

What happened to starting their own platform to spew their BS, hatred and misinformation? Parlour or whatever else?

All IT people are liberals.  Duh.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20792 on: October 05, 2021, 05:11:28 PM »
It's official!!
Donald Trump announced a new super PAC on Monday ― and his critics couldn’t get over the name: “Make America Great Again, Again.”
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20793 on: October 05, 2021, 06:58:36 PM »
MAGAA!!!

Also, he's no longer on the Forbes 400 list. Does that mean he's a poor now?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #20794 on: October 05, 2021, 09:00:04 PM »
It's official!!
Donald Trump announced a new super PAC on Monday ― and his critics couldn’t get over the name: “Make America Great Again, Again.”

HA!
Not even brave enough to make a new brand/slogan.

MAGAA!!!

Also, he's no longer on the Forbes 400 list. Does that mean he's a poor now?
Yes.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #20795 on: October 06, 2021, 05:50:34 AM »
Well he too lazy to make a platform when he ran 2020 and his base too stupid to thinl why fix what aint broke

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #20796 on: October 06, 2021, 09:38:48 AM »
I could sure go for some mean tweets right now, this new guy has made everything shit in less than a year.

« Reply #20797 on: October 06, 2021, 12:18:02 PM »
New guy?
Hes obama 3.0 and 50yrs worming hard pushing for the big corp

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20798 on: October 11, 2021, 04:56:17 PM »
Titles of the Trump grift emails received today...

How much longer do we have to suffer? --- When will the Left wake up and realize Joe Biden is WRONG for America?
WARNING: Payment Incomplete             --- President Trump identified you as one of our top supporters. Why aren't you a Trump Life Member?
You WON the FIRST EVER SIGNED Trump Football  You WON the FIRST EVER SIGNED Trump Football from President Trump.  This is a one-time offer. You have 10 MINUTES.
I’m really counting on YOU I trust you know that I’m fighting every second of every day to SAVE AMERICA.
We must stop Biden’s vaccine mandate  We’re calling on EVERY Patriot to step up and help fund our efforts. Are you going to join us or will you sit on the sidelines?
I noticed you hadn't entered to win the SIGNED Trump Football yet You have one hour to enter before I reach out to the next Patriot in line.

They just keep coming...   I feel sorry for the MAGA nuts who are being fleeced by this con-man....    Wait.  No I don't not really.  LOL

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #20799 on: October 11, 2021, 05:56:13 PM »
The football thing is hilarious to me for some reason. It went from "You have 10 MINUTES" to "Wait, you didn't sign up? OK I'll give you another hour, but then someone else totally wants this very unique and one-of-a-kind thing that's very very real, the realest signed football in the history of footballs, which I know you want, so get back to me, OK?" real quick.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20800 on: October 11, 2021, 06:24:10 PM »
Stop making them suffer, you monster!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20801 on: October 11, 2021, 09:14:32 PM »
Stop making them suffer, you monster!

Willpower!!

Here is what I'm missing out on.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #20802 on: October 11, 2021, 10:51:20 PM »
The football thing is hilarious to me for some reason. It went from "You have 10 MINUTES" to "Wait, you didn't sign up? OK I'll give you another hour, but then someone else totally wants this very unique and one-of-a-kind thing that's very very real, the realest signed football in the history of footballs, which I know you want, so get back to me, OK?" real quick.

It perfectly fits Trump's brand of politics.

"You won!  This unique thing!  You have 10 minutes and $25 to claim it!"
"You sure you don't want this thing?  Only $25... I'll give you some more time."
"You can still win it!  Just send me $25 pledge!  This is the last last chance."

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20803 on: October 12, 2021, 06:38:53 AM »
I would love to know their reasoning for having Trump sign a football. He should be signing bowling balls! They're probably too expensive to ship, though.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20804 on: October 12, 2021, 07:03:43 AM »

It perfectly fits Trump's brand of politics.

"You won!  This unique thing!  You have 10 minutes and $25 to claim it!"
"You sure you don't want this thing?  Only $25... I'll give you some more time."
"You can still win it!  Just send me $25 pledge!  This is the last last chance."
It's better, and worse, than that though - because you don't even win the thing... You win a CHANCE to win that thing! You don't want to claim the chance that you've won to win that thing? Surely you just need time to reconsider, before I move on and offer the chance to win that thing to another lucky chance-winner!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:51:37 AM by boydster »

Lorddave

« Reply #20805 on: October 12, 2021, 08:10:58 AM »
I would love to know their reasoning for having Trump sign a football. He should be signing bowling balls! They're probably too expensive to ship, though.

Because he already has golf balls with his name on it.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20806 on: October 13, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »
This amazing email just came to me from the people that sent me the coin with Trump and Reagan holding shaking hands. I'm going to try and get the formatting as close to perfect as I can here, because this is a work of art.

Subject: 🍂 Leaves Are Falling Just Like MyPillow's Prices...
Hey boydster,

We know that at this point you've probably heard a lot about MyPillow. After all, Mike Lindell has been making some of the highest quality pillows in the world for years now. But did you know that pillows are just the tip of the iceberg with MyPillow? They have all sorts of incredible and luxurious products to make your life more comfortable and enjoyable. And the good news is they're all exceptionally affordable. Especially with our exclusive promo code: "ILMF7" or call 1-800-598-3426 for up to 66% off!

What good is the most comfortable pillow you've ever owned if your bed is outdated and wreaks havoc on your back? Are you sick of big box retailers that make you wander around a store while someone tries to sell you the most expensive bed set? MyPillow's foam mattresses are 10 inches thick and have 5 unique layers to make sure you get the best sleep of your life! And the best part is it ships right to your door, so you don't need to go spend a whole day looking for your next mattress. Mike has you covered!

Layer 1 - Quilted MyPillow QDS® Fabric Cover
This special comfort finish is soft and cooling. It is also quick drying and stain resistant.

Layer 2 - Plush Gel Foam Layer
The softest layer in the mattress, this gel foam helps provide excellent pressure relief and comfort.

Layer 3 - Extra Soft Comfort Foam Transition Layer
This layer is made up of plush, extra-soft high density foam.

Layer 4 - Plush Transitional Comfort Foam
Second layer with firmer transitional foam to increase the overall performance of the mattress.

Layer 5 - Supportive Base Foam Layer
The same foam used in all MyPillow® products creates the perfect supportive base that reinforces and stabilizes the mattress.

Click Here
Use Promo Code: ILMF7

And what bedroom would be complete without a comfortable set of sheets? However, you don't want those cheap itchy sheets that leave you covered in lint! With MyPillow Giza Dreams sheets you'll snooze like a baby, and you'll know that your dollars and support went to an AMERICAN company and a PATRIOT. Made with the world’s best cotton called "Giza" and grown only in a region between the Sahara Desert, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River.

- Its long staple cotton makes it ultra-soft and breathable.
- Its sateen weave gives them a luxurious finish.
- Available in multiple colors, styles, and sizes.
- Machine washable and durable – 10-year warranty
- 60-day money back guarantee

Click Here

Sheets and towels are great, but what about your feet? With the colder weather moving in the time for frozen toes is almost upon us! Once again Mike has you and your toes covered! MyPillow's moccasin slippers feature an exclusive 3-Tier Cushioning System:

Layer 1 - MyPillow Patented Fill
We took the MyPillow patented foam you know and love and created a solid layer to provide incredible comfort.

Layer 2 - Comfort Memory Foam
This layer of comfort memory foam provides that micro comfort and support to wear all day

Layer 3 - Patented Impact Gel

The impact gel is revolutionary in absorbing impact and relieving pressure
    Finished with high quality leather suede made from US cowhides
    MySlipper linings are soft and cozy
    Indoor/Outdoor - The durable rubber outsole is designed to be worn both inside or outside 
    Imported from Cambodia
    60-Day Money Back Guarantee
    1 Year Limited Warranty

“I guarantee these will be the most comfortable slippers you'll ever own!” -
~ Mike Lindell ~

With the prospect of being banned by over 20 huge online retailers and having his business and life ruined did Mike give up? NO, in fact he saw this as an OPPORTUNITY. Since he isn't reliant on big box stores to carry his product he can sell DIRECTLY to the consumer, which means that he can cut costs and pass those savings to YOU!

Even Costco (who turned their back on Conservatives and left Mike out to dry) can't compete with MyPillow's prices. Why buy lumpy pillows from big box retailers that are made in China when you could rest easy on a pillow made with love, faith, and integrity.

Mike Lindell is offering YOU up to 66% off with our promo code: "ILMF7" or call 1-800-598-3426!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20807 on: October 13, 2021, 12:04:50 PM »
Those do look like nice pillows.

I just wish there were a pillow out there just as good that didn't actively seek to destroy democracy.

That is a sentence that would have made zero sense to anyone 4 years ago.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20808 on: October 13, 2021, 03:44:18 PM »
https://www.cbs17.com/news/political-news/trump-republicans-will-not-be-voting-if-2020-fraud-isnt-solved/

WASHINGTON (WNCN/AP) – Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Republicans will not vote in the midterm and general elections until supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election is “solved.”

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do,” the former president’s statement read.

lol

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20809 on: October 13, 2021, 04:41:43 PM »
It seems like to open question to me if things like this depress voter turnout from that particular group.

Many people on the left are under the impression that their votes are being suppressed, I don't know how accurate that is.  But I get the impression that it makes them more motivated to vote.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #20810 on: October 13, 2021, 06:57:28 PM »
He knowz he loses so keep on with it.
Its like a loss account on games.

« Reply #20811 on: October 20, 2021, 04:55:25 AM »
Pretty much sums up the maga hats and at end darkly shows the path narrowly (temporarily) avoided by trump loss.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20812 on: October 20, 2021, 07:05:59 PM »

« Reply #20813 on: October 20, 2021, 08:25:17 PM »
Didnt they already get one?
And a webblog?
Whats wrong with 4chan?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20814 on: October 20, 2021, 09:47:36 PM »
'Truth' social network huh.... I guess he won't be posting on there either lol

Lets say he manages to be president again and he still owns that network.... How is that different to China's state owned social media or their regular media? (given he would post 'news' on it?)

You all knock China's CCP and it's totally biased and propaganda machines but you're going to be no different.

America has a pretty dark future ahead.

I'd say the same if that Mark Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey character tried to be president.... The president should have zero interest in media outlets (interest as in a stake in them, not enthused about them)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #20815 on: October 20, 2021, 10:38:44 PM »
Will it truely be free or will it be right bias?
Will it allow dialog or just likes?
Will it be free, subscription?  Will they sell ads to make money?

Will they use Amazon servers to host it?

« Reply #20816 on: October 21, 2021, 02:08:58 AM »
The Donald is going to have his own social media!
Again?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #20817 on: October 21, 2021, 06:55:16 AM »
Magaaaaa

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #20818 on: October 21, 2021, 11:40:46 AM »
They keep spelling "TRUTH" with all caps. If there's anything I've learned, it's that when someone uses all caps to tell you the TRUTH about something, it's obviously very definitely a true thing they are about to tell you.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #20819 on: October 21, 2021, 12:20:12 PM »
They keep spelling "TRUTH" with all caps. If there's anything I've learned, it's that when someone uses all caps to tell you the TRUTH about something, it's obviously very definitely a true thing they are about to tell you.
The TRUTH is.....someone fucked your mum.