6 (6.6%)
He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22454 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #20760 on: September 02, 2021, 02:23:28 AM »
A lawyer does not fight right and wrong.
There's nothing to stop them if they so choose.  Plenty of lawyers fight what they see as moral campaigns.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20762 on: September 02, 2021, 09:54:44 PM »
Kinda scary.

« Reply #20763 on: September 03, 2021, 04:24:40 AM »
Puppet master.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20764 on: September 13, 2021, 04:48:28 PM »
The grift email system continues unabated...  ripping off the suckers

🛑 STOP THE VACCINE MANDATE 🛑

WE WILL SUE BIDEN TO END HIS AUTHORITARIAN VACCINE MANDATE.

We’re calling on EVERY Patriot to step up and help fund our efforts. Are you going to join us or will you sit on the sidelines?

There has NEVER been a more critical time to contribute, we are at risk of losing our freedoms like never before. We hope you’ll join us on the right side of history!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to help fund the GOP efforts to stop Joe Biden’s unconstitutional vaccine mandate. >>

DONOR FILE

SUPPORTER: Rayzor

CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

Biden and the radical Left are out of control. Will you help us stop them?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT ASAP to help fund our efforts to END vaccine mandates.

Thank you,

Republican National Committee HQ

CONTRIBUTE $5

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20765 on: September 13, 2021, 09:45:22 PM »
Surely no one's going to fall for that scam. It's too obvious! They aren't even trying to look legit anymore

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #20766 on: September 13, 2021, 10:19:03 PM »
Every time seems to be "Never a more critical time to donate...." Like... When do people get desensitized to it?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20767 on: September 13, 2021, 11:20:22 PM »

A lawyer is still not permitted to lie or mislead the court.

A lawyer tells the court what their client tells them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20768 on: September 16, 2021, 12:55:08 PM »

Not always.  Most lawyers worth their salt aren’t so stupid that they don’t know when their clients are lying.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20769 on: September 18, 2021, 10:57:09 PM »

Not always.  Most lawyers worth their salt aren’t so stupid that they don’t know when their clients are lying.

Always. 

Imagine a defense attorney standing
up and telling the court his client is guilty
against his clients will.

We may be talking past each other.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #20770 on: September 20, 2021, 06:08:42 AM »

Always. 

Imagine a defense attorney standing
up and telling the court his client is guilty
against his clients will.

We may be talking past each other.
I'm pretty sure if a defense attorney's client admits their guilty, they recommend their client to plead guilty.  I don't think lawyers are permitted to outright lie in court, which is why they generously stretch the truth instead.  Most of the time their primary defense is "my client isn't guilty because it's plausible someone else did this instead."
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20771 on: September 20, 2021, 10:46:18 AM »
Also, the idea of a vigorous defense doesn't really apply here.  Trump isn't charged with anything.  He lost an election and doesn't want to admit it.  If these lawyers want to debase themselves for... reasons then okay.  But they're under no moral or legal obligation to do so.  In fact it's probably the opposite.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20772 on: September 24, 2021, 11:47:55 PM »
How odd. I can't seem to find any mention of the results of the Arizona audit. I would think that fox viewers would be glad to learn that the election was fair and the results were accurate.

There was one thing they found though. Joe Biden ended up having 300 more votes. So this audit cost trump donors 6million so that works out to charging 20000$ for - 1 vote for Trump.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20773 on: September 25, 2021, 12:31:06 AM »
How odd. I can't seem to find any mention of the results of the Arizona audit. I would think that fox viewers would be glad to learn that the election was fair and the results were accurate.

There was one thing they found though. Joe Biden ended up having 300 more votes. So this audit cost trump donors 6million so that works out to charging 20000$ for - 1 vote for Trump.

So the cyber ninjas failed to find anything...   cue:- the Qanons saying cyber ninjas were got at by the derp state.. 

The real truth is that the lizards with their spreadsheets rigged the whole thing,  why can't anybody else see it?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20774 on: September 26, 2021, 08:46:33 AM »
The CIA was plotting to assassinate Assange in 2017 https://news.yahoo.com/kidnapping-assassination-and-a-london-shoot-out-inside-the-ci-as-secret-war-plans-against-wiki-leaks-090057786.html

In 2017, as Julian Assange began his fifth year holed up in Ecuador’s embassy in London, the CIA plotted to kidnap the WikiLeaks founder, spurring heated debate among Trump administration officials over the legality and practicality of such an operation.

Some senior officials inside the CIA and the Trump administration even discussed killing Assange, going so far as to request “sketches” or “options” for how to assassinate him. Discussions over kidnapping or killing Assange occurred “at the highest levels” of the Trump administration, said a former senior counterintelligence official. “There seemed to be no boundaries.”

Trump is the deep state! lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #20775 on: September 26, 2021, 08:50:54 AM »

So the cyber ninjas failed to find anything...   cue:- the Qanons saying cyber ninjas were got at by the derp state.. 

The real truth is that the lizards with their spreadsheets rigged the whole thing,  why can't anybody else see it?

It was basically "The security is terrible and you let anyone vote by mail!  We can't prove fraud didn't happen, therefore the election needs to be redone."

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20776 on: September 26, 2021, 10:37:23 AM »
It was basically "The security is terrible and you let anyone vote by mail!  We can't prove fraud didn't happen, therefore the election needs to be redone."
In any event of that size, some level of fraud is inevitable.  The real question always has been, and remains: was there enough fraud to affect the outcome?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Lorddave

« Reply #20777 on: September 26, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
In any event of that size, some level of fraud is inevitable.  The real question always has been, and remains: was there enough fraud to affect the outcome?

The report is very clear that no verifiable fraud was found. Because they couldn't prove anything,  just bad practices relating to security and people who moved out of county/state but voted, some double ballots, etc...  No word on if those ballots got counted.

« Reply #20778 on: September 26, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »

Thats how the trump think tanks danced around the question.
Carfeully phrased - can you prove there was NO fraud.
And always the answer was no, becaus both sidss knew there were onesey twosy cases but no mass.

Only the dumbass qanon magas took that as "see see see! They wont admot it"

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20779 on: September 28, 2021, 02:20:50 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/28/3-big-takeaways-mark-milley-hearing/

I haven't looked at this completely but I'm getting the impression that the MSM has been promoting a false narrative that Trump was about to Nuke China to stay in power but General Milley stopped him.

It sort of looks like China had some bad intel that we were planning on attacking them and Trump maybe wasn't very helpful about calming them down.  It also looks like everyone but Trump was in on this intervention with China.

« Reply #20780 on: September 28, 2021, 03:28:47 PM »
Trump
Nero
GoT The mad king.

I think if a nuclear power saw another nuclear power try to and fail at over throwing his own govt, that 1st said power would be all nervous.

While msm drsssing up the story, I think it accurate that Tilley wanted to be in the room if trump ever decided to open the football.
I think tilley is the type who wouldve made the sacrifice of duty and put one in the back of trunps head if all options were exhausted.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20781 on: September 28, 2021, 08:51:08 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/09/28/3-big-takeaways-mark-milley-hearing/

I haven't looked at this completely but I'm getting the impression that the MSM has been promoting a false narrative that Trump was about to Nuke China to stay in power but General Milley stopped him.

It sort of looks like China had some bad intel that we were planning on attacking them and Trump maybe wasn't very helpful about calming them down.  It also looks like everyone but Trump was in on this intervention with China.

Trump is deranged and unhinged. I think given his rhetoric at the time, China had cause for concern.

Also, what would happen if on the eve of having to transfer power, Trump decided to 'Nuke China'? Let's say his Generals were were sheep and did it the day before inauguration day? Would that still go ahead?

I can picture a man baby Trump threatening to burn the world if he didn't get what he wanted.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20782 on: September 28, 2021, 09:28:11 PM »

Trump is deranged and unhinged. I think given his rhetoric at the time, China had cause for concern.

Also, what would happen if on the eve of having to transfer power, Trump decided to 'Nuke China'? Let's say his Generals were were sheep and did it the day before inauguration day? Would that still go ahead?

I can picture a man baby Trump threatening to burn the world if he didn't get what he wanted.

Apparently his generals would not.  When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.  These generals probably assumed that Trump would hold onto power by abusing the military so they planned for it.

Lorddave

« Reply #20783 on: September 28, 2021, 10:17:38 PM »

Nah.  Talking him out of it is easy:

"Sir, if we Nuke China, they'll nuke your properties.  It'll make them worthless."

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20784 on: September 28, 2021, 10:31:40 PM »

Apparently his generals would not.  When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.  These generals probably assumed that Trump would hold onto power by abusing the military so they planned for it.

Well you can't blame China from seeking assurances. Trump is unpredictable and an compulsive liar

But thank God that you guys have some level heads behind the scenes

Know your place

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #20785 on: September 29, 2021, 06:39:42 AM »

I don't recall hearing from the MSM that Trump was on the verge of nuking China and Milley intervened.  I understood it to be China thinking Trump was going to, Trump not helping things, and Milley stepping in to assure China that no nuking was going to happen (which happens to be your summary of the situation).  Maybe some of the more provocative talking heads spun it to be Trump on the verge of launching a nuke, but more levelheaded reporting definitely didn't take it that route.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #20786 on: September 29, 2021, 06:52:31 AM »
agreed

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20787 on: September 29, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »

I don't recall hearing from the MSM that Trump was on the verge of nuking China and Milley intervened.  I understood it to be China thinking Trump was going to, Trump not helping things, and Milley stepping in to assure China that no nuking was going to happen (which happens to be your summary of the situation).  Maybe some of the more provocative talking heads spun it to be Trump on the verge of launching a nuke, but more levelheaded reporting definitely didn't take it that route.

China was more than aware of Trump's unstable state of mind,  just like the rest of the planet was at the time.  He went completely bonkers towards the end and it's good to know that there were people like Milley around.

The worst crime the right wing maga media has done however, it to politicize the vaccine.  Thousands of Americans are dying every day from a preventable disease. 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20788 on: September 29, 2021, 11:27:39 PM »
So Trump tried to supress whistleblower complaints about Russian disinformation.   

I'm not saying it was the Russians, but it was the Russians....

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20789 on: October 03, 2021, 04:01:29 AM »
I'm sure you've all seen this news.

Trump asks US judge to force Twitter to restore his account

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-joe-biden-business-miami-florida-3d0458f63413d33ae370ff6ba7fdccaf?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

Personally,  I would love for Trump to be back on twitter,  just for the entertainment value,  he's always good for a laugh.