He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22460 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #20700 on: July 25, 2021, 08:14:14 AM »
The logo looks straight ripped out of Star Trek lol. Do they even take this stupid shit seriously?

Good.
Lets hope they rip off a few other ideas from Trek.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20701 on: July 26, 2021, 02:42:07 PM »
Trump bitching the reason America lost to Sweden in the women's Olympics football is that the team is 'too woke'

I mean FFS you don't get much more woke the Sweden and they handed America their arses in a 3-0 victory

Quote from: some fat fuck
“Woke politics takes the life and joy out of everything,” said Mr Trump.

“Wokeism makes you lose, ruins your mind and ruins you as a person. You become warped. You become demented.

"The US women’s soccer team is a very good example of what’s going on. Earlier this week, they unexpectedly lost to Sweden, three to nothing"

America lost because of a better team. Quit your entitled whiny arse and suck it up!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20702 on: July 26, 2021, 02:54:14 PM »
I am actively denouncing any event where the US doesn't win as pointless and dumb.  The events we do win are also pointless and dumb but at least we won.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20703 on: July 26, 2021, 03:02:46 PM »
I am actively denouncing any event where the US doesn't win as pointless and dumb.  The events we do win are also pointless and dumb but at least we won.

LOL

I think most of the world is 'over it' and don't give a shit about the Olympics anyway

Australia 'won' it for 2032 but geez to host the games is a poisoned chalice. Has been for years

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20704 on: July 26, 2021, 03:36:51 PM »
I feel bad for whatever city they destroy for the Olympics. We should boycott the whole thing.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20705 on: July 26, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Trump bitching the reason America lost to Sweden in the women's Olympics football is that the team is 'too woke'

I mean FFS you don't get much more woke the Sweden and they handed America their arses in a 3-0 victory

Right wingers have to have a target for their hate and 'Woke' is one of their recent punching bags along with 'Cancel Culture' and 'Critical Race Theory'.

They just repeat X is bad until their followers repeat it mindlessly and then all they have to do is say "We lost the Olympics because we're too Woke" and the Republi-sheeps nod along like that makes any kind of sense at all.

I wonder what their next hateword is going to be.

Lorddave

« Reply #20706 on: July 27, 2021, 12:20:44 AM »
The Olympics is still a great idea.  But its so full of media attention and tourists and requirements that frankly, it needs to be redone.

Make it simplier maybe.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #20707 on: July 27, 2021, 02:28:37 AM »
The Olympics is still a great idea.  But its so full of media attention and tourists and requirements that frankly, it needs to be redone.

Make it simplier maybe.
The cost of running it has become astronomical and the whole thing has become a gravy train.  It should just rotate through the cities  that have held it recently and reuse the facilities that are built and ready to go.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lorddave

« Reply #20708 on: July 27, 2021, 03:05:56 AM »

Make it simplier maybe.
The cost of running it has become astronomical and the whole thing has become a gravy train.  It should just rotate through the cities  that have held it recently and reuse the facilities that are built and ready to go.

Agreed.  Or hold it in one location every time.  Somewhere neutral.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20709 on: July 27, 2021, 03:06:40 AM »

Make it simplier maybe.

It's the Olympics. Hold it in Athens I say

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20710 on: July 27, 2021, 07:02:14 AM »

Make it simplier maybe.

Space.

Lets build a giant space arena.

I'd totally start watching the Olympics again if they did that.

Space sports... now that's what's really going to get us up there.  Imagine basketball on the Moon.  So much money just up for grabs.

« Reply #20711 on: July 27, 2021, 12:10:30 PM »

Make it simplier maybe.

Yep, and everyone else can just chip according to their GPD. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20712 on: July 27, 2021, 06:56:31 PM »
Space sports... now that's what's really going to get us up there.  Imagine basketball on the Moon.  So much money just up for grabs.
Yeah, it would be great right up 'til the "space travel is fake" conspiracy theorists chime in.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20713 on: July 28, 2021, 05:39:57 AM »
Yeah, it would be great right up 'til the "space travel is fake" conspiracy theorists chime in.

Sports fans aren't going to put up with their shit.

You try telling a football fan that his team didn't really fly to the space superbowl and win it. ;D

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20714 on: August 05, 2021, 08:35:09 AM »

Make it simplier maybe.

Athens is burning https://www.euronews.com/2021/08/05/site-of-first-ancient-olympics-at-risk-as-fires-rage-in-greece
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20715 on: August 05, 2021, 05:57:15 PM »
The plan to re-instate Trump.   

Meanwhile the grift continues...   Send me money and I'll save you...
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20716 on: August 05, 2021, 07:22:57 PM »
Is that why #IMPEACHBIDENHARRIS is trending right now?  lol

« Reply #20717 on: August 05, 2021, 10:51:50 PM »
One of the fatal flaws is once veep is instated as potus she can select a new veep keepung soth at same.
Impeach wont work.
Theyd have to assasinate both together.

Lorddave

« Reply #20718 on: August 06, 2021, 12:14:04 AM »
I'm seeing some challenges with this plan.

1. Requires Pelosi to melt to death from embarassment.  This does not happen to humans.  Movie witches don't actually exist. 

2. The house chooses based on the majority.  Which is still democrat.  Sooo.. a democrat would be elected.  Unless a bunch of democrats suddenly change parties.

3. This requires the record to be wrong in the first place.

4. Can only be president I think.

5. You can't elect someone who is not a member of the house as house speaker. 

6. This would be done by the speaker who drafted the articles of impeachment.  And only for Biden.

7. Impeachment does not mean removal.  Still need a vote.  Nor does it make all actions null and void.  That would throw the country into absolute chaos.

So yeah... Challenges.

« Reply #20719 on: August 06, 2021, 12:43:31 AM »
Step one and two are similar to underwear gnomes on south park.

Lorddave

« Reply #20720 on: August 06, 2021, 12:54:23 AM »
All this is compex.

Simple solution.

Step 1. Have Trump send out an email, speech, ralley, everything telling your followers to grab their guns and overthrow the government.  Kill any democrat and install Trump as president.

Step 2: see who wins.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20721 on: August 06, 2021, 01:41:00 AM »
For Step 3 you need The Pillow Guy to pull out all the stops. Here's what he has so far. Looks like he's a man with a plan:

Lorddave

« Reply #20722 on: August 06, 2021, 02:29:16 AM »
For Step 3 you need The Pillow Guy to pull out all the stops. Here's what he has so far. Looks like he's a man with a plan:

That is a man who would do an audit himself, by hand, be wrong, and assume someone burned the ballots.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #20723 on: August 06, 2021, 02:58:06 AM »

That is a man who would do an audit himself, by hand, be wrong, and assume someone burned the ballots.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing stuff. I've watched all of Pillow's videos and all of the counter examinations that debunk everything he puts out. But I still can't wrap my head around why he is so unflappable in his beliefs. What leads someone to such a level of conviction? How can he be so blind? It's a fascinating look into belief systems and how we maintain them even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #20724 on: August 06, 2021, 06:23:58 AM »

Funny enough, the speaker of the house need not actually be a congressional representative.  It actually could be just a plain old citizen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been.[4] The speaker is second in the United States presidential line of succession, after the vice president and ahead of the president pro tempore of the Senate.[2]
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20725 on: August 06, 2021, 08:32:25 AM »
Admit it.  Some part of you wants to see Trump as the Speaker.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #20726 on: August 06, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »

Funny enough, the speaker of the house need not actually be a congressional representative.  It actually could be just a plain old citizen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

The Constitution does not require the speaker to be an incumbent member of the House of Representatives, although every speaker thus far has been.[4] The speaker is second in the United States presidential line of succession, after the vice president and ahead of the president pro tempore of the Senate.[2]

Huh.
Well thats weird.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20727 on: August 12, 2021, 11:59:44 PM »
Mike Lindell implodes...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/12/spectacular-implosion-mike-lindell/

Quote from:
Lindell has pushed many false, baseless and crazy theories about voter fraud, but the symposium was billed as focusing on one in particular: “irrefutable” proof that hackers backed by China stole the election for Joe Biden. Lindell had the data, and he was going to show it to you over 72 hours. What’s more, his website promised to give $5 million to anybody who could “prove that Mike’s cyber data … is not valid.”

Well, someone has stepped forward to debunk the data — or at least the claims Lindell is making about it. And it’s none other than the cyberexpert Lindell himself hired.

Josh Merritt, also known as “Spider” or “Spyder” and who was hired by Lindell for his “red team,” told the Washington Times on Wednesday at the symposium that, effectively, Lindell has sold his adherents a bill of goods. Lindell claimed that intercepted network data obtained by other hackers, also known as “packet captures,” could be unencrypted to reveal evidence of vote-switching by the Chinese-backed hackers.

But Merritt has now said that’s just not true.

“So our team said we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Merritt said. And it apparently turns out it was not legitimate.

Looks like Trump isn't coming back as President after all.   I'm stunned.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #20728 on: August 13, 2021, 02:10:18 AM »
Don't be so sure....

Fraud continues to be revealed!

After Data Is Posted On Conspiracy Website, Colo. County's Voting Machines Are Banned https://www.npr.org/2021/08/12/1027225157/after-data-is-posted-on-conspiracy-website-colo-countys-voting-machines-are-bann?sc=18&f=1001

Basically.... A republican county clerk who failed to collect a box of ballots in 2019, disabled the cameras watching the voting machines and allowed someone who wasn't an employee to access the voting machines then leaked the passwords to the systems online.

Sounds like someone is trying to rig the next election....

Curious, no?  I wonder how many people are trying to plant evidence in the voting machines so Trump is proven right?  Or just make sure they switch votes to Trump in 2024...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20729 on: August 13, 2021, 08:00:57 AM »
Today is reinstatement day. WELCOME BACK PRESIDENT TRUMP!