6 (6.6%)
He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22453 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #20670 on: July 15, 2021, 03:39:57 PM »
They stewed for 8yrs and only revealed their shitty beliefs when the trump alcohol loosed their toungues

Theyve stewed for 156yrs.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #20671 on: July 15, 2021, 03:57:39 PM »
I have to say, I'm solidly with Lorddave in being pretty suspicious of that leak from the Kremlin. Are we believing what comes from Russia when it suits a particular narrative, but then not believing them when they say something counter to that narrative? That's not a good look. And there is certainly a case to be made that, with the Trump administration now out of office, it is politically advantageous right now to also release info saying "Russia totally owned the US when we helped get that last asshat elected." Of course they want to take credit for that, and it's worth taking a step back and asking how much more manipulation this leak really is.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20672 on: July 15, 2021, 04:15:26 PM »
It's kind of hard to stop reporting on Trump for good and bad reasons.

Bad reason,
The media is a business and Biden is extremely boring.  The good people at MSNBC would starve to death if they had to rely covering Biden's coma inducing speeches for views.

Dare I say, that's exactly the kind of leader a country needs

The leader does not need a personality. Thr leader shouldn't mire themselves in controversy. The leader should not have every little spelling mistake made or tick or fumble, page 1 news across the world. They just need to lead and direct. They should not be entertainment value. Truth, honesty, integrity, professionalism - it's boring. So if Biden is boring for those reasons, then I say, good. You wouldn't want the leaders of the FBI, CIA, Defence force etc all vying for a spot in the news - the President should be the same

The less a leader is on the news, the better. Media has a lot to answer for in their destabilising of their own country for shitty clicks and views. They need to stop with the partisan and polarising bullshit

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20673 on: July 15, 2021, 04:29:10 PM »

Bad reason,
The media is a business and Biden is extremely boring.  The good people at MSNBC would starve to death if they had to rely covering Biden's coma inducing speeches for views.

Good reason,
Trump called for the execution of leakers.  He was the president at the time.  It's sort of hard to ignore things like this.

I agree with you. They should report on the important stuff, but they cannot resist nonsense. Trump is good for business!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #20674 on: July 15, 2021, 06:08:57 PM »

Bad reason,

Dare I say, that's exactly the kind of leader a country needs

The leader does not need a personality. Thr leader shouldn't mire themselves in controversy. The leader should not have every little spelling mistake made or tick or fumble, page 1 news across the world. They just need to lead and direct. They should not be entertainment value. Truth, honesty, integrity, professionalism - it's boring. So if Biden is boring for those reasons, then I say, good. You wouldn't want the leaders of the FBI, CIA, Defence force etc all vying for a spot in the news - the President should be the same

The less a leader is on the news, the better. Media has a lot to answer for in their destabilising of their own country for shitty clicks and views. They need to stop with the partisan and polarising bullshit

Here here!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20675 on: July 16, 2021, 02:45:06 AM »
Slowly the truth emerges....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

We all knew it already, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Feels... Weird.  Like the Kremlin leaked it just to keep fanning the flames.
I would hope Biden, if asked, just says "its irrelevant now" and moves on.  We don't need to bring back the Russian story again.

I've got to say, this sounds very overblown.  Russia has tried to influence every election we've ever had.  This one is no different.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #20676 on: July 16, 2021, 03:27:08 AM »
Aided by "anonymous" facebook twitter accounts with a candidate runner who is easy financial and unethically pursaused influence.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 04:00:02 AM by Themightykabool »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20677 on: July 16, 2021, 03:35:39 AM »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

I would hope Biden, if asked, just says "its irrelevant now" and moves on.  We don't need to bring back the Russian story again.

I've got to say, this sounds very overblown.  Russia has tried to influence every election we've ever had.  This one is no different.

And America interferes with many elections overseas itself. Even plunges countries into wars or has its leaders killed (eg Iraq and Libya) to see if it can get a more palatable (for Americas interests) leader installed abroad.

Even Australia (a supposed ally) was not immune to Americas interference such as in 1975 when our PM ended up dismissed.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/23/gough-whitlam-1975-coup-ended-australian-independence

To hell with Americas hypocrisy. It doesn't have a shred of credibility when it tries to take a moral standing against 'election interference' lol

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20678 on: July 16, 2021, 03:37:35 AM »

The difference with this one is they succeeded.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20679 on: July 16, 2021, 03:40:08 AM »

And America interferes with many elections overseas itself. Even plunges countries into wars or has its leaders killed (eg Iraq and Libya) to see if it can get a more palatable (for Americas interests) leader installed abroad.

Even Australia (a supposed ally) was not immune to Americas interference such as in 1975 when our PM ended up dismissed.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/23/gough-whitlam-1975-coup-ended-australian-independence

To hell with Americas hypocrisy. It doesn't have a shred of credibility when it tries to take a moral standing against 'election interference' lol

There is that.  But that wasn't exactly the point that I was making. 

My point was that every country tries to exert whatever influence on us that they can.  This includes our politicians.  Whatever Russia did in 2016 really doesn't seem particularly out of the ordinary or even all that effective.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #20680 on: July 16, 2021, 04:41:38 AM »

The difference with this one is they succeeded.
We will never know.  Trump might well have won anyway.    A fight between a giant douche and a turd sandwich was always going to be close

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20681 on: July 16, 2021, 05:52:41 AM »
We will never know.  Trump might well have won anyway.    A fight between a giant douche and a turd sandwich was always going to be close

Trump won by such insane margins it's obvious that without the Russia interference she would have won.

You can also say the same thing of every event. The "Were investigating her emails again" right before the election also shoved her numbers down just enough.

She lost because of all of these factors, but Russia was a pretty big one, and without it I don't see her losing.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #20682 on: July 16, 2021, 06:56:35 AM »

There is that.  But that wasn't exactly the point that I was making. 

My point was that every country tries to exert whatever influence on us that they can.  This includes our politicians.  Whatever Russia did in 2016 really doesn't seem particularly out of the ordinary or even all that effective.
I mean, there was evidence that Russia used the promise of political dirt against Clinton in order to gain a meeting with Trump's team, and Trump's team was actively seeking that out.  I don't seem to recall hearing many cases of that outside of 2016, though I don't doubt some similar stuff probably does happen frequently.

Their disinformation campaign launched on social media is more the everyday run-of-the-mill election interference that, while awful, citizens really should use an ounce of critical thinking to not fall for it.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

« Reply #20683 on: July 16, 2021, 07:25:42 AM »

Trump won by such insane margins it's obvious that without the Russia interference she would have won.

Obvious to you, but you have no way of proving it. 

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20684 on: July 16, 2021, 07:33:05 AM »
You could also argue that the American media itself got Trump over the line. A lot of dems stayed at home because the media told them there was no way someone like Trump would/could win anyway. If they made people fearful like the last election I bet more democrats would have voted.

Know your place

« Reply #20685 on: July 16, 2021, 07:37:36 AM »

You can also say the same thing of every event. The "Were investigating her emails again" right before the election also shoved her numbers down just enough.

She lost because of all of these factors, but Russia was a pretty big one, and without it I don't see her losing.

Incorrect.
puppies and kids have been picking presidents for years and years.
charisma and lack there of are the reason why the masses worship stupid shit like the kardashians instead of a malala.
HClinton has no charisma and super bad but "normal" policy.

now
at the same time though, trump ACCEPTED foreign interference (so did HC albiet UK...  america's first enemy (southpark ref)) which i think is the big deal that it should be made out to be.
1. offered and rejected.
2. operated indepdently.
3. accepted and colluding.

#3's the one.

« Reply #20686 on: July 16, 2021, 07:38:36 AM »
You could also argue that the American media itself got Trump over the line. A lot of dems stayed at home because the media told them there was no way someone like Trump would/could win anyway. If they made people fearful like the last election I bet more democrats would have voted.

all in a race for "scandal" and ratings.
but they seemed to have learned their lesson.
now it's 100% partisan and lunacy.

Lorddave

« Reply #20687 on: July 16, 2021, 08:18:06 AM »

It was.
Trump was unlike any candidate before him.  He was unstable, narcissistic, and actively trying to divide America.  Plus friendly ish towards Russia.
No other republican candidate would have done what Trump did, said what Trump said, or acted like him.  So in 2016, for the first time, Russia could get a candidate in that would help destabalize America directly.  Bush didn't.  Obama didn't.  Clinton didn't.  Trump did and is still doing it.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20688 on: July 16, 2021, 10:00:02 AM »
at the same time though, trump ACCEPTED foreign interference...
Didn't Trump ask Russian hackers to find Hilary's lost emails?  Sounds more like REQUESTING foreign interference.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #20689 on: July 16, 2021, 11:19:21 AM »
well ya on tv i think that was after i thought that lady met with them.

« Reply #20690 on: July 18, 2021, 02:25:16 PM »
Many people who support Trump are really just playing against the current government. It's the only way to speak out against what's going on right now. Remember, when it came to racism, who was against what's going on now? Trump initially said he wouldn't allow that attitude. He didn't say punishment, but he made it clear that blacks would not beat up kids with impunity, get them hooked on drugs, I know what I'm talking about. My child was beaten by a black man, but then he should be given a bonus? Probably all sane people would vote against such a regime. Do you know what the growing power of diaspora politics is over there? Well, look at what you might encounter.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 07:38:37 AM by maryramp »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20691 on: July 18, 2021, 03:54:11 PM »
Many people who support Trump are really just playing against the current government. It's the only way to speak out against what's going on right now. Remember, when it came to racism, who was against what's going on now? Trump initially said he wouldn't allow that attitude. He didn't say punishment, but he made it clear that blacks would not beat up kids with impunity, get them hooked on drugs, I know what I'm talking about. My child was beaten by a black man, but then he should be given a bonus? Probably all sane people would vote against such a regime. Do you know what the growing power of diaspora politics is over there? Well, look at what you might encounter.

You seem like a bot.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20692 on: July 18, 2021, 11:17:57 PM »

I think someone said monsters would eat your pets if you voted wrong.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20693 on: July 21, 2021, 10:52:50 PM »
Funniest thing I've read all week...

It is literally impossible to invent a lie about Trump winning the election that is so outlandish that no-one will believe it. 

https://theintercept.com/2021/07/21/election-fraud-trump-preposterous/?fbclid=IwAR2fxuP4yN2C8t0oLUhskaVRfSXeslxJd_kh45NqK3lsc_cgVrg3Yb2wSDw

"So I started claiming that the right to destroy Trump ballots had been written into the Constitution by the Founding Fathers and that people didn’t realize this because we’ve stopped teaching civics in public schools. When someone tagged the @FBI account in hopes that it would investigate, I explained that the whole project to destroy Trump ballots had been the agency’s idea in the first place.

This also did not work, so I went beyond man’s law to God’s. The Ten Commandments demand that you shred Trump ballots, I said. When someone warned that I would be punished by karma in the end, I explained that they’d misunderstood what karma is."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 10:57:08 PM by JerkFace »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20694 on: July 21, 2021, 11:08:32 PM »
A democrat in my neighborhood stomped his girlfriend's 2 year old son to death.
Fuckin' Democrats !!!   ::)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20695 on: July 22, 2021, 04:28:46 AM »
Fuckin' Democrats !!!   ::)

Let me know when MSNBC starts saying it's ok for Democrats to stomp 2 year olds to death.

Now... where is the nearest 2 year old...  >:D

« Reply #20696 on: July 22, 2021, 06:06:30 AM »

Is he standing for re-election?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20697 on: July 23, 2021, 08:15:06 PM »
The grift is making money hand over fist...

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/the-grift-goes-on-for-former-president-trump-117288005959

The suckers keep lining up to get fleeced... 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20698 on: July 24, 2021, 03:58:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1417869790933397508?s=20

Honored to receive the U.S. Space Force Seal from Roger Towberman, the first Chief Master Sergeant of @SpaceForceDoD !

Excited that Space Systems Command, which I advocated for, will be headquartered at Los Angeles AFB (where I do my reserve duty).

The Space Force still exists! But now it's good?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20699 on: July 24, 2021, 06:28:06 PM »
The logo looks straight ripped out of Star Trek lol. Do they even take this stupid shit seriously?

Know your place