50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #20640 on: July 11, 2021, 12:03:53 PM »
So from the Norths perspective you think thousands of soldiers killed their fellow Americans (and getting killed themselves) to 'free the black man?' That was their only goal? You're naive

This deserves a separate response, as it's actually a good question even if it's making up my words and being used to avoid responding to my previous post. (Didn't someone just accuse me of ignoring what was written and making thins up? Hmmm.)  :P

No, most Northern solders didn't join the army solely to free the slaves.  There was plenty of apathy and racism in the North too.

But there were a lot that did just that, probably numbering in the thousands considering how many fought.  One good source for the thoughts of solders in the Civil War is the vast trove of letters written to their families.

Here is a private writing back to his parents about his reasons for joining.

"The object of our government as one worth dying to attain, the maintenance of our free institutions which must of necessity result in the freedom of every human being over whom the stars and stripes wave. Who desires peace while such an institution as slavery exists among us?"

That sounds very much like their goal was to 'free the black man'.  It was an uncommon, but not rare sentiment.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20641 on: July 11, 2021, 12:11:06 PM »
So from the Norths perspective you think thousands of soldiers killed their fellow Americans (and getting killed themselves) to 'free the black man?' That was their only goal? You're naive

There you go, putting words in my mouth. I never said ending slavery was the only goal anyone in the entire war had.

I said it was the reason the war started.  It was why the South declared it, and the reason the North let it happen.

Yes, there were lots of other conflicts and disagreements but NONE of them were big enough to cause a civil war. You can list dozens of North-South issues but not any of them were enough to start shooting over.

Slavery was.

Edit: But thinking about it I do think that thousands of northern solders did go to war to free the black man. Not all of them, but plenty were willing to put their lives on the line for a just cause.

Very sneaky! :P But that wasn't what you said initially. You said
"I seem to recall at one point one side went to war to continue slavery and the other, kind of did the other thing."

This narrative puts the idea in the head that the Northern states went to war to end slavery. Well it certainly looks to take a much higher moral ground then saying 'we went to war to prevent the breakup of the union - oh and yeah, we freed the slaves after'

Slavery was the hot topic for the South. It was not for the North

"Yes, there were lots of other conflicts and disagreements but NONE of them were big enough to cause a civil war." Oh you mean like seceding?

I have said the same thing for this entire conversation. The war was about slavery. Slavery was the cause for the Civil War. One side started a war to keep slaves, the other side caused the war because they wanted to end it. Doesn't matter who fired the first shot at that point, it was fired over one reason, slavery.

Your desperate attempts to try and split hairs and play semantic games is in really bad taste here.

Slavery was a hot topic for the North. They knew that not giving into the South's demands to make slavery a federal law would lead to war, and they chose to continue to push for ending slavery.

You are being an idiot. What do you think the REASON the South seceded? I'll give you a hint, it was slavery. You can't pretend seceding was a reason the war started and ignore the fact they did it for one reason, to keep slaves. Might as well claim the reason for the war was a cannonball was fired at a fort, which totes had nothing to do with slavery at all.  ::)

Really... you're arguing a, lost cause here, and arguing the side of racists and white supremacist's who would love to pretend that slavery had nothing to do with the wat. It's really in bad taste.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20642 on: July 11, 2021, 12:12:30 PM »
Touch grass.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20643 on: July 11, 2021, 12:19:59 PM »
In a population of millions, you sure to have some nice guys in there

I'll level with you JJA. If 'The South' weren't such detestable pieces of shit who reveled in slavery, then there would probably not have been a war

I still standby my opinion (that's all any of us can really hope to have about events that happened centuries before we were born) that the motivation for the North doing what they did was to preserve the union first and foremost. Slavery was on the minds of the South, no question. Maybe they even liked the idea of seceding from the rest of the North and operating under a self determining state? Whatevs. The North with the issue of slaves had nothing to lose with having them free. Far more to lose if the union broke to pieces. For the South the opposite was true

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20644 on: July 11, 2021, 12:31:07 PM »
In a population of millions, you sure to have some nice guys in there

I'll level with you JJA. If 'The South' weren't such detestable pieces of shit who reveled in slavery, then there would probably not have been a war

I still standby my opinion (that's all any of us can really hope to have about events that happened centuries before we were born) that the motivation for the North doing what they did was to preserve the union first and foremost. Slavery was on the minds of the South, no question. Maybe they even liked the idea of seceding from the rest of the North and operating under a self determining state? Whatevs. The North with the issue of slaves had nothing to lose with having them free. Far more to lose if the union broke to pieces. For the South the opposite was true

What you are overlooking was that the South didn't just one day say "Surprise, we're going to war to keep our slaves".

There was a long and open fight over slavery going on, and it was clear that the North was winning and would eventually have the votes to declare slavery illegal at the federal level. The South had been trying to get the North to agree not to do that, to make an amendment to maintain the right of states to decide for themselves.

The North refused, knowing exactly what that meant.

You said the North had "Far more to lose if the union broke to pieces" which is demonstrably not true. If it was, the North would have done everything in it's power to prevent the war, which it could have done at ANY TIME by simply agreeing to the South's demands over slavery.

The North chose slavery over preserving the Union, and then had a war on their hands.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20645 on: July 11, 2021, 12:34:21 PM »
Perhaps you can tell me if this is reliable

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Seems to me that on the subject of slaves and whether they were free or enslaved, Lincoln was apathetic to their plight. He would do whatever it took to save the union.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:46:50 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20646 on: July 11, 2021, 01:31:35 PM »
Perhaps you can tell me if this is reliable

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/greeley.htm
have just read yours of the 19th. addressed to myself through the New-York Tribune. If there be in it any statements, or assumptions of fact, which I may know to be erroneous, I do not, now and here, controvert them. If there be in it any inferences which I may believe to be falsely drawn, I do not now and here, argue against them. If there be perceptable in it an impatient and dictatorial tone, I waive it in deference to an old friend, whose heart I have always supposed to be right.

As to the policy I "seem to be pursuing" as you say, I have not meant to leave any one in doubt.

I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.

Yours,
A. Lincoln.

Seems to me that on the subject of slaves and whether they were free or enslaved, Lincoln was apathetic to their plight. He would do whatever it took to save the union.

Lincoln very much wanted to preserve the Union and also walked a tightrope between appeasing the South and still making slow progress against slavery.

You have to remember that Presidents are not dictators, his power was limited and there were many in the House and Senate and northern Governors who very much were pushing to end slavery, and were well on their way to doing so.  New anti-slavery states were being added and slaverys time was coming to an end in the Unites States.

Lincoln knew if pushed too hard the South would go to war, but at that point it was inevitable.  He hated slavery, detested it, but didn't want a war. He wasn't willing to push for outright freeing the slaves but also wasn't willing to give in to the South's demands either. That got him a war in the end.

« Reply #20647 on: July 11, 2021, 01:35:17 PM »
Youre not free to eat healthy when your wages are subpar and fast food and junk food is subsized by your tax $ to be the only meal you can afford while wholefoods is selling 20$ cauliflowers.

You can eat healthy on a budget. It's pretty simple, don't shop at overpriced stores like Whole Foods.

It's like saying nobody can drive cars because a Lamborghini is too expensive.

So youre about as free as (ben sharipo incorrectly poonts out) to get a higherer paying entry job.
Take the only job in the town or starve.

Wot? Where in the entirety of human existence have people been 'free' to take whatever job they wanted?

If you're complaining that everyone doesn't get to do whatever they want whenever they want and get anything they want their entire lives and that makes them 'not free' then you need some counseling.

Or as free as the ave consumer to find a new competitive ISP.

Starlink.

Or pay the actual cash cost and not the +4%  to account for credit card fees.

And blind people are slaves because they are not free to avoid paying their share of the electric bill for lighting in shops they go to but don't need or want.

The horrors.  ::)

Or the two major parties are essentially the same homding power between them abd boxing out any other splinter groups.
Generating a false fear that "splitting the vote" will cause your "side" to lose more ground.

Ahh, the good old "both sides are the same" argument.

I seem to recall at one point one side went to war to continue slavery and the other, kind of did the other thing.

Your choices are predetermined.
We re all set to fail.

How uplifting.

We seemed to have moved on to slavery at this point.
I agree and disagree with shifter - the north wanted slaves freed in general, and went to war to ensure the seceders were brought back in together.

Back to my earlier rant, no, eating healthy is possible but also not possible when comparing junk food which is subsidized.

Both sidisism
Both sides when you compare corporate policy and how they cave to big oil big pharma etc.
Dems play such a weak agame because they know its way too easy to win too much.
Look at attack on bernie aoc nina turner etc.
You see when a more progressive dem starts to take foot, top dem brass will back the other candiate.
Puppet masters only like who thye can control.

4% for credit cards is equivalent to blind people not needing lights?
Dafuq kind of stupidass comparison is thst?
Like most people who hate paying taxes, we re all collectively paying 4% so that a credit card company can middle man every transaction we make.
Thats insane amount of tax to slightly improve our ability to spend more moeny.
How would you react if the govt charged you 4% on every paycheque you received so they could automatically remove your tax owed, just so you wouldnt habe to ever file taxes annually.
Who would sign on to that?

Benshaprio comment "youre free to get another job and youre stupid if you accept a low paying one".
No min wage increase yet i see.
With a loss of manufacturing union jobs, theres a rise in big box and gig economy.
Walmart and amazon hire min wagers and thsrs basically all there is in some deserted towns.
No other industry.
So if you dont like the only guy hiring, then you can starve.
So no, people arent free to go find better jobs.

There is a psych experiment, where two people divided behind a curtain, one guy opens box first and can take XXX amount of $ then slide it to the pther.
2nd guy has no idea the $ srarting point and can then say no dice- mwaning both get zero, or yes, and take the money and wach party keeps what they keep..
In a sense there will be always some that will not let another get the up (think merging into traffic how some shitheads purposefully just move up as if 1 car length will make them get home anyfaster).

However Maybe now rhat theres a collective group boycotting returns to death wrok will thye see it, but it took a coolllective pandemic to have everyone "agree" that below loving wage sucks while ceos and boards enjoy golden parachutes.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #20648 on: July 11, 2021, 01:45:16 PM »
Like most people who hate paying taxes, we re all collectively paying 4% so that a credit card company can middle man every transaction we make.
How would you react if the govt charged you 4% on every paycheque you received so they could automatically remove your tax owed, just so you wouldnt habe to ever file taxes annually.

Eh I'll just answer this one.

You said that being unable to avoid that 4% credit card fee means we are not free. Which isn't even true, I can buy stuff from places that don't even take credit cards if I wanted. But I digress.

Blind people pay for lights they don't use. It's the same thing as credit card fees, but they don't complain about being slaves to the sighted and demand they get a store discount because they aren't using the lights. There are always going to be fees and costs that you have to share with others, even if sometimes you don't get any direct benefit.

We could go back to an all cash society with no credit cards if you wanted, but no thanks. I like my credit cards, they are convenient. Sorry you want to get rid of them but just like lights, the rest of us kind of want them.

Doesn't make you a slave, or mean you aren't free. If you want to be free, live in the wilderness by yourself. The moment another human is involved you're going to have to lose some of your freedoms.

« Reply #20649 on: July 11, 2021, 05:54:09 PM »

You said that being unable to avoid that 4% credit card fee means we are not free. Which isn't even true, I can buy stuff from places that don't even take credit cards if I wanted. But I digress.

Blind people pay for lights they don't use. It's the same thing as credit card fees, but they don't complain about being slaves to the sighted and demand they get a store discount because they aren't using the lights. There are always going to be fees and costs that you have to share with others, even if sometimes you don't get any direct benefit.

We could go back to an all cash society with no credit cards if you wanted, but no thanks. I like my credit cards, they are convenient. Sorry you want to get rid of them but just like lights, the rest of us kind of want them.

Doesn't make you a slave, or mean you aren't free. If you want to be free, live in the wilderness by yourself. The moment another human is involved you're going to have to lose some of your freedoms.

The credit card that I use I pay the full amount each month and do not get charged, in fact I get money back.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #20650 on: July 11, 2021, 08:10:02 PM »

Youre talking about a minorty.
Blind are minorities.
Getting 10% off because you pay cash a the mompop chinese restaurant so the owners avoid taxes and credit card feed is a minority to the other 1G daily transatactions.
Being able to dfive an electric car because youre a ceo and hvae a charger at your home office/ cottage/ 2nd home/ girlfriends home/ means its possible to be green.... sure.
Again
All minorities.
Sure you can grow your own veggies, its easy.
If you didnt work 2 jobs and lived in an apt with low access to green space.

Minorities.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20651 on: July 11, 2021, 11:29:59 PM »
It is hilarious that some folks blame others for their plight.

Lorddave

« Reply #20652 on: July 12, 2021, 01:25:34 AM »
Wow, this went off the rails with slavery.
So fyi:
Abolishing slavery was basically his campaign platform.  But slowly.  He knew that killing it in one shot would have led to problems (like war) but felt that letting it die a natural death by simply not letting new slave states be formed, was the best solution.

So when he was elected, the southern states saw the writing on the wall and wanted to leave to ensure they could not only keep slaves but also take territory and make new slave states.  Lincoln knew that the only way to stamp out Slavery was to ensure the Union survived.  After all, the confederacy would have made new slave states when they expanded west.

So yes, Lincoln wanted to preserve the union.  He also wanted to kill slavery.  Shockingly enough: he could do both.

It is hilarious that some folks blame others for their plight.
Why?  Most of the time, other people are at fault.  Whether its manipulation, frustration, economiic issues, or just plain bad luck, people are often the problem.

Ex: I'm poor.  Whose fault is it?  Well, my parents were poor so maybe them.  Why are they poor?  They can't get a good job.  Why?  Their parents were poor and couldn't afford schooling.  Other people won scholarships.  Other people were better at sports.  Other people were more attractive.

Or
Ex: I got fired.  Why?
My car was shashed and I couldn't get to work.
Why?  Someone hit me.
Why?  They were late for work and ran the red light.

I'm just saying...
If you were the only human alive, you would be the richest, most attractive, smartest, most successful person on Earth.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #20653 on: July 12, 2021, 04:34:16 AM »
Im not blaming others for my inability to succeed jn the world.
Im of the glorious pwerful and wonderful "middle class".
I actually get to choose my job.
I acrually get to eat colourful food (not just colour foubtain drinks with a side of all brown-yellow food).
I get to vote for 3rd parties, parties that historicallly have never won much but recently have grown to become the "official" opposition of my provincial (will they ever achieve such seating federally!   Fingers X!).

Im blaming others for my slavery into my unavoidable "choices".
Credit cards.
Dwpwndecy on fossil fuels and what will happen to my kids future - do i need to make a cabin in the north lined wih mines amd filled with guns for the upcoming climate migratiom free for all?
The 1 & 2 leading parties still lead the country.
Etc

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:20:18 AM by Themightykabool »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20654 on: July 14, 2021, 04:07:48 PM »
Is the Trump nation - Qanon bromance on the rocks?
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/12/trump-world-distance-qanon-499242
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #20655 on: July 14, 2021, 10:54:02 PM »
If Trump doesn't come back then this nation is over. Look at the prices of gas, food, cars and hotels. Democrats and global elites are back in charge. Now they want to end unemployment and corporations say they are desperate for workers. What workers? They paid people nothing no wonder no one wants to return to work. Good high paying jobs were never lost during pandemic, only the shitty gig work and service jobs. These jobs should not exist and these low wages should not exist. Trump gave Americans more money then they ever made working for fucking fat cats. Biden represents fat cats and greedy corporate America who refuse to pay people decent wages and force them back to same old low paying jobs. Mother Fuck that.
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #20656 on: July 14, 2021, 11:14:03 PM »
If Trump doesn't come back then this nation is over. Look at the prices of gas, food, cars and hotels. Democrats and global elites are back in charge. Now they want to end unemployment and corporations say they are desperate for workers. What workers? They paid people nothing no wonder no one wants to return to work. Good high paying jobs were never lost during pandemic, only the shitty gig work and service jobs. These jobs should not exist and these low wages should not exist. Trump gave Americans more money then they ever made working for fucking fat cats. Biden represents fat cats and greedy corporate America who refuse to pay people decent wages and force them back to same old low paying jobs. Mother Fuck that.

This post is some weird hybrid of liberal propoganda and Trumpism fear.

Like... Everything in here except what Trump did is good for conservatives.
Ex: price of gas higher = more profit for oil companies (GOP doners) and it means jobs for people who lost theirs when oil crashed. (I watched thousands get fired at my company worldwide.  Some overnight.)

GOP wants to end Unemployment because they're leeching off tax payers.  But now its Democrats?
Trump gave away money and thats good?  Wealth redistribution is good?!

Hy head hurts...

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #20657 on: July 15, 2021, 02:53:50 AM »
You're all over the place.  It's like watching someone have an argument with themselves.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20658 on: July 15, 2021, 04:19:47 AM »
You're all over the place.  It's like watching someone have an argument with themselves.

Either that or he's someone who watches Fox.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #20659 on: July 15, 2021, 04:53:32 AM »

Aaahaha

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #20660 on: July 15, 2021, 05:29:43 AM »
Slowly the truth emerges....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

We all knew it already, but it's nice to have confirmation.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #20661 on: July 15, 2021, 10:27:15 AM »
Slowly the truth emerges....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/15/kremlin-papers-appear-to-show-putins-plot-to-put-trump-in-white-house

We all knew it already, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Feels... Weird.  Like the Kremlin leaked it just to keep fanning the flames.
I would hope Biden, if asked, just says "its irrelevant now" and moves on.  We don't need to bring back the Russian story again.

« Reply #20662 on: July 15, 2021, 11:12:21 AM »
i would've thought biden would leak it to show the magas that trump cozies up with "commies".

Lorddave

« Reply #20663 on: July 15, 2021, 11:40:33 AM »
i would've thought biden would leak it to show the magas that trump cozies up with "commies".

Would be dumb.  Its not gonna convince anyone excpet those who already accepted it.  Biden won so he doesn't need to discredit Trump more.  And in fact, the opposite might occur where they see Trump as still being attacked despite already losing.  Clearly the governments wants to destroy Trump with the same lies they've been telling this whole time. 

« Reply #20664 on: July 15, 2021, 12:32:44 PM »
biden's won.
but 50% of the 45% (and just happens to be the ones with guns) still believe trump won.

of course at the same time, nothing you tell those maga idiots will change their minds.

Lorddave

« Reply #20665 on: July 15, 2021, 12:39:25 PM »
biden's won.
but 50% of the 45% (and just happens to be the ones with guns) still believe trump won.

of course at the same time, nothing you tell those maga idiots will change their minds.

Which is why this doesn't help Biden or for them to give up Trump.
All it will do is make them mad as they believe its fake.

The best way to win is to quiet Trump so much that only his super core remembers him in 4 years.

« Reply #20666 on: July 15, 2021, 01:01:48 PM »
unfortunately keeping quiet only lets them stew.
leaving the other 75% of the population to feel complacent that the crazies don't exist and that all is well in the world.
we need to expose them up!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #20667 on: July 15, 2021, 01:15:08 PM »
biden's won.

Which is why this doesn't help Biden or for them to give up Trump.
All it will do is make them mad as they believe its fake.

The best way to win is to quiet Trump so much that only his super core remembers him in 4 years.

If the media would stop reporting Trump's every fart he might fade a little.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #20668 on: July 15, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »
It's kind of hard to stop reporting on Trump for good and bad reasons.

Bad reason,
The media is a business and Biden is extremely boring.  The good people at MSNBC would starve to death if they had to rely covering Biden's coma inducing speeches for views.

Good reason,
Trump called for the execution of leakers.  He was the president at the time.  It's sort of hard to ignore things like this.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #20669 on: July 15, 2021, 01:46:14 PM »
unfortunately keeping quiet only lets them stew.
leaving the other 75% of the population to feel complacent that the crazies don't exist and that all is well in the world.
we need to expose them up!
The thing about stewing is that they usually cool down while doing it.  Especially if the source of their range stops existing. (Ie. The media/government stops attacking Trump.)

You need to look at what keeps them riled up (news attacking their savior) and stop it.  Or at least, minimize it.  If there is no attacks, its harder to justify pushing up the Underdog Trump.