50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #18870 on: September 09, 2020, 05:52:32 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official

Trump nominated for a Peace prize. Nobel must be spinning in his grave (well given many of the previous recipients, Trump is in familiar company)

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

I think Trump should be concerned with his own nation and restoring peace to it.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #18871 on: September 09, 2020, 07:14:05 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-by-norwegian-official

Trump nominated for a Peace prize. Nobel must be spinning in his grave (well given many of the previous recipients, Trump is in familiar company)

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News in an exclusive interview.

I think Trump should be concerned with his own nation and restoring peace to it.
He wants to.  He would love nothing less than to crush all protests under military boots.
This is illegal.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #18872 on: September 09, 2020, 07:25:41 AM »
I mean a peace deal between uae and & israel is quite the big deal, isn't it?
Also in my opinion he deserves a peace price for not starting a war so far. That's better than basically every usa president before him.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:10:10 PM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18874 on: September 09, 2020, 04:28:29 PM »
Not nearly as big a deal as a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians would be.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18875 on: September 09, 2020, 05:03:49 PM »
Not nearly as big a deal as a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians would be.

Or republicans and democrats

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #18876 on: September 11, 2020, 07:48:01 AM »
The best thing just arrived for me finally.

First, the size comparison between the Wuhan coin and the Trump/Reagan coin:

It's much bigger, much heavier, much more betterer.

Now, the close ups, front and back:

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #18877 on: September 11, 2020, 09:03:17 AM »
Why does he look so fat on the round?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18878 on: September 11, 2020, 09:05:20 AM »
Glorious!

It reminds me of my North Korea summit coin to commemorate when Trump forged a lasting peace with Kim Jong Un and convinced him to give up his nukes.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18879 on: September 11, 2020, 09:44:22 AM »
Why does he look so fat on the round?
That isn't fat.  Trump has so much guts that it just makes him look fat.

Can't quite make out what the text on the missile is supposed to say.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18880 on: September 11, 2020, 10:14:35 AM »
The text on the missile looks like someone who didn't understand how the English alphabet works wanted to right "Freedom is coming" but it definitely fell short of that. The closest I can make out is "FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 10:19:55 AM by boydster »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18881 on: September 11, 2020, 11:34:33 AM »
Yeah I noticed that too.  Maybe it's backwards?

Freedois is grinid?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18882 on: September 11, 2020, 11:55:09 AM »
I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, so just to offer it up to whoever wants to jump in. What's your take on the Bob Woodward tapes? I'm sure a lot of the opinions, as they usually do, will fall along party lines, but it sure sounds like Trump said very different things to the public than what he said on the record while he knew he was being taped by a journalist that has a pretty distinguished pedigree. And as far as not wanting to cause a panic, he has certainly abandoned that philosophy with his conduct in other parts of his campaign strategy.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #18883 on: September 11, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »
It would be one thing if Trump downplayed it in his speeches, but his administration actually took steps to address the pandemic.  But it appears Trump knew the dangers, publicly downplayed it so his base would not believe it actually exists, and then did nothing to address the pandemic.  If you don't like Trump, this makes him a dangerous person who should be prevented from ever holding any sort of public office again.  If you like Trump, he did a commendable thing because look at what happened with grocery supplies without our President causing a panic, he saved us from chaos and destruction.

This will ultimately change very few minds.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18884 on: September 11, 2020, 12:47:49 PM »
I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, so just to offer it up to whoever wants to jump in. What's your take on the Bob Woodward tapes? I'm sure a lot of the opinions, as they usually do, will fall along party lines, but it sure sounds like Trump said very different things to the public than what he said on the record while he knew he was being taped by a journalist that has a pretty distinguished pedigree. And as far as not wanting to cause a panic, he has certainly abandoned that philosophy with his conduct in other parts of his campaign strategy.

The reaction has been a little surprising to me. The revelation is that Trump lies constantly? Did anyone not already know this?

The outrage at Woodward is also surprising. What do they think would happen if he released the tapes immediately? Did they think they would impeach trump?

The only new thing I think I learned is that Trump doesn't believe his own lies. At least not all of them.

So we now have more evidence of Trump bungling the response to the virus, hundreds of thousands dead, the economy is in ruin. On the other hand though, let's not forget that Nancy Pelosi got a haircut without wearing a mask. So I think the blame is 50 50 here.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18885 on: September 11, 2020, 01:04:38 PM »
The outrage at Woodward I think is kind of strange too. I mean, he's not the president, he's a journalist. The job of the president comes with a higher responsibility in terms of keeping the American public safe, so passing the blame over to Woodward seems like deflection at best.

The really interesting thing is that now there isn't a "he said, she said" kind of a way to juggle what he told the public and the policies he promoted versus what he told Woodward when no one else was looking. It's all laid out bare. And for anyone still parroting his talking points about it being a hoax or about it not being that bad, the only reason those talking points exist are because he put them out there, and obviously he knew it wasn't true, so how will people try and resolve the cognitive dissonance that comes along with hearing what he said on those tapes after spending the last several months believing the BS he was selling them? That's what I'm curious to see.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18886 on: September 11, 2020, 01:32:47 PM »
so how will people try and resolve the cognitive dissonance that comes along with hearing what he said on those tapes after spending the last several months believing the BS he was selling them?

"LOL! The president lied and liberals are all pissed. Suck it libs! Lord Trump lied and you can't do anything about it! Nah-nayh!"

Pretty much like that I expect.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18887 on: September 11, 2020, 01:39:25 PM »

Apparently Lake Travis isn't the only place where ignorant and inconsiderate Trump supporters wound up sinking boats.

How many boats were looted and burned?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18888 on: September 11, 2020, 02:14:33 PM »

Apparently Lake Travis isn't the only place where ignorant and inconsiderate Trump supporters wound up sinking boats.

How many boats were looted and burned?
At least one:

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18889 on: September 11, 2020, 02:26:44 PM »
freakin' antifa blm !

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18890 on: September 11, 2020, 02:42:45 PM »

Everyone with a brain knew this was a deadly virus that was spreadable through the air before these tapes existed. Trump gad no revelation or inside info the rest of us didn't have access to.

What is despicable is that he essentially lied to the public about this for political gain. He was stoking conspiracy theories it was a hoax, a democrat ploy to impeach him, made the idea of wearing a mask a badge of support for democrats etc

The excuse 'I didn't want to cause panic' doesn't fly and only reflects poor or absent leadership.

A real leader could not only be truthful, but avoid people being panicked in the face of a real thrrat

I don't think anyone is surprised though. This is Trump we are talking about. His base are as taken in as those who followed Jim Jones.

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18891 on: September 11, 2020, 02:58:34 PM »

The excuse 'I didn't want to cause panic' doesn't fly and only reflects poor or absent leadership.

He should have just came out and said, "We're all gunna die again!".

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18892 on: September 11, 2020, 03:05:07 PM »

Or, he could have come out and said, "This shit is serious but we'll get through this if take it seriously."

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18893 on: September 11, 2020, 03:08:44 PM »
Yeah I'm not sure why it needs to be either "Everything is fine" or "Shitfuckdamn we're all going to die and there's nothing anyone can do so PANICCCCCCCCCCC!" There's a lot of middle ground to try and meet on.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18894 on: September 11, 2020, 04:59:32 PM »
The outrage at Woodward I think is kind of strange too. I mean, he's not the president, he's a journalist. The job of the president comes with a higher responsibility in terms of keeping the American public safe, so passing the blame over to Woodward seems like deflection at best.

My favorite moment was when Trump started attacking Woodward for withholding this information.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18895 on: September 11, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »

Almost true.....  closing in on 200,000 dead so far
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18896 on: September 13, 2020, 08:25:01 AM »
Business Insider: Stone calls for Trump to declare 'martial law' in election loss - Business Insider.
https://www.businessinsider.com/stone-calls-for-trump-to-declare-martial-law-election-loss-2020-9

As a precaution it might be wise to invest in an AR 15.

« Reply #18897 on: September 13, 2020, 09:04:24 AM »
Business Insider: Stone calls for Trump to declare 'martial law' in election loss - Business Insider.
https://www.businessinsider.com/stone-calls-for-trump-to-declare-martial-law-election-loss-2020-9

Wouldn’t the military tell him to fuck off?  He’s not exactly given them reason to support turning the US into a dictatorship.

Also, arrest the Clintons, LOL.  Still banging that old drum, is he despite being let off his sentence?

Lock him up!  Lock him up!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18898 on: September 13, 2020, 09:18:23 AM »

Wouldn’t the military tell him to fuck off?  He’s not exactly given them reason to support turning the US into a dictatorship.

I honestly don't know.  Theoretically they're supposed to reject illegal orders.  Practically speaking the military doesn't select for people that spend a lot of time pondering philosophy, civics and ethics.  It's a culture that doesn't involve a lot of introspection and glorifies obedience.

Lorddave

« Reply #18899 on: September 13, 2020, 09:28:07 AM »

I honestly don't know.  Theoretically they're supposed to reject illegal orders.  Practically speaking the military doesn't select for people that spend a lot of time pondering philosophy, civics and ethics.  It's a culture that doesn't involve a lot of introspection and glorifies obedience.

Theoretically they follow the chain of command.  And while Trump may have gotten a few generals in that kiss his ass, I don't think he has enough to support a coup.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.