Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #18630 on: August 10, 2020, 06:25:02 AM »
I almost hope he wins the election, just to keep the laughs coming.   ...  actually no I don't he's a criminal,  very entertaining,  but still as corrupt as they come.
His corruption we can handle.  I don't think that the country can survive another 4 years of his incompetence.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #18631 on: August 11, 2020, 04:23:24 AM »
LOL,  it gets better all the time..

https://www.news.com.au/travel/mount-rushmore-donald-trumps-white-house-asked-about-adding-him-to-monument/news-story/e57458f9b5e9e7b1cd6d26ef64fca7c7

I almost hope he wins the election, just to keep the laughs coming.   ...  actually no I don't he's a criminal,  very entertaining,  but still as corrupt as they come.

Same story here, but includes something he previously said on the subject:

“Now here’s what I’d do,” Trump said. “I’d ask whether or not you some day think I will be on Mount Rushmore. If I did it joking – totally joking, having fun – the fake news media will say, ‘He believes he should be on Mount Rushmore.’ So I won’t say it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/10/donald-trump-denies-asking-how-to-add-face-to-mount-rushmore

Is it just me or does that sound exactly like the rambling  incoherent nonsense of someone who absolutely wants to put his face on Mt Rushmore?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18632 on: August 11, 2020, 08:31:55 AM »
You learn something new every day.   

Trump says that the Spanish Flu ended World War Two in 1945...      I never knew that.   LOL

“The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing, where they lost anywhere from 50-100 million people. Probably ended the Second World War. All the soldiers were sick,” Mr Trump said.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18633 on: August 11, 2020, 08:35:24 AM »
You learn something new every day.   

Trump says that the Spanish Flu ended World War Two in 1945...      I never knew that.   LOL

“The closest thing is in 1917, they say, the great pandemic. It certainly was a terrible thing, where they lost anywhere from 50-100 million people. Probably ended the Second World War. All the soldiers were sick,” Mr Trump said.

Cue Trump supporters claiming WW2 was a hoax because of the spanish flu, or demanding textbooks change the date.

Trump couldn't be WRONG after all.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18634 on: August 11, 2020, 09:30:18 AM »
History is one of Trump's specialties:

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18635 on: August 11, 2020, 04:28:05 PM »
Trump has decided he will refer to Kamala Harris as "Phony Kamala". Get ready to hear that thousands of times.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18636 on: August 11, 2020, 05:02:44 PM »
Trump has decided he will refer to Kamala Harris as "Phony Kamala". Get ready to hear that thousands of times.

His stupid pet nicknames to his opponents only brands him as a childish twat

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18637 on: August 11, 2020, 05:21:20 PM »
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/nation-world/trump-donated-kamala-harris-campaign/507-7d9445b6-6319-4a72-a9d0-bdb25637e114

According to the California Secretary of State's office, Donald Trump made contributions of $5,000 in 2011 and $1,000 in 2013 to Harris' re-election campaign. Ivanka Trump made a $2,000 donation in 2014.

Ivanka Trump now serves as a top adviser to her father in the White House.

After Tuesday's announcement, Trump quickly tweeted a campaign ad that dismisses Harris as “phony” and says she and Biden “jointly embrace the radical left.”

lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18638 on: August 11, 2020, 06:17:44 PM »
https://www.10tv.com/article/news/nation-world/trump-donated-kamala-harris-campaign/507-7d9445b6-6319-4a72-a9d0-bdb25637e114

According to the California Secretary of State's office, Donald Trump made contributions of $5,000 in 2011 and $1,000 in 2013 to Harris' re-election campaign. Ivanka Trump made a $2,000 donation in 2014.

Ivanka Trump now serves as a top adviser to her father in the White House.

After Tuesday's announcement, Trump quickly tweeted a campaign ad that dismisses Harris as “phony” and says she and Biden “jointly embrace the radical left.”

lol

It's literally mind boggling that Biden can be called "radical left" when he's the poster child for the status quo. 

Bernie certainly could qualify for the radical label, but Biden? No way.

I only wish we could get some radical leftists into power.  But I'll settle for a right leaning liberal centrist like Biden over Trump any day.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18639 on: August 13, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-mail-voting/2020/08/13/3eb9ac62-dd70-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_trump-vote-1115am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Yep.  He just said what everyone pretty much assumes.  He's blowing up the post office in an attempt to suppress mail in votes.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18640 on: August 13, 2020, 11:01:33 AM »
And his fans will probably think this is great!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18641 on: August 13, 2020, 12:14:36 PM »
Straight out of a dictators playbook

Are you guys under an authoritarian arsehole in Africa or a freedom loving democracy in America? The lines are becoming blurred

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18642 on: August 13, 2020, 12:27:36 PM »
WTF is this shit?

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/conservation/trump-administration-eases-shower-head-rules/news-story/3f1f8f4dd9f1ed889206917b77556db7
Donald Trump’s administration is loosening regulations restricting the amount of water that can flow from shower heads, after the US President complained about needing his hair to be “perfect”.

How many gigalitres will be wasted every day so Trump can feel good about his shitty hair?

FFS you can open the shower head and remove the damn water restrictor if you absolutely feel you must. What a moron

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #18643 on: August 13, 2020, 12:42:14 PM »
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18644 on: August 13, 2020, 01:36:57 PM »
Huh.  Fox News seems very uninterested in a president blowing up the post office to rig an election.  I had to scroll way down to find any mention of it.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #18645 on: August 13, 2020, 04:35:39 PM »
Huh.  Fox News seems very uninterested in a president blowing up the post office to rig an election.  I had to scroll way down to find any mention of it.

Funny how that works.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18646 on: August 13, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
And his fans will probably think this is great!

When all the conservatives in their farming towns of 67 people in the middle of nowhere can't get mail any more I'm sure they will blame the Democrats.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18647 on: August 13, 2020, 06:02:59 PM »
NPR: Trump Amplifies Kamala Harris Birther Conspiracy.
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/902362014/trump-and-his-campaign-amplify-birther-conspiracy-against-kamala-harris?ft=nprml&f=139482413

I'm glad that trump is honoring the republican tradition of racist conspiracy theories.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18648 on: August 13, 2020, 06:13:39 PM »
NPR: Trump Amplifies Kamala Harris Birther Conspiracy.
https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/902362014/trump-and-his-campaign-amplify-birther-conspiracy-against-kamala-harris?ft=nprml&f=139482413

I'm glad that trump is honoring the republican tradition of racist conspiracy theories.

Did Trump just lose your vote?   ;D

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18649 on: August 13, 2020, 06:13:47 PM »
I was just about to mention the new birther conspiracy. I am absolutely baffled why anyone thinks this shit is a good thing for the president to do.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18650 on: August 13, 2020, 08:05:12 PM »
I was just about to mention the new birther conspiracy. I am absolutely baffled why anyone thinks this shit is a good thing for the president to do.

Could it be the same people who voted for a Qanon as a candidate for congress? 

But on the other hand,  the guy who wrote the article was beaten by Harris in the CA elections for AG,  so maybe, just maybe,  he has an axe to grind.  LOL
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18651 on: August 14, 2020, 07:48:23 AM »

Makes you wonder why they didn't allow him to be impeached so they could get Pence to lead

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #18652 on: August 14, 2020, 08:02:44 AM »

Makes you wonder why they didn't allow him to be impeached so they could get Pence to lead

The backlash would have caused every one of them to lose their next election.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Lorddave

« Reply #18653 on: August 14, 2020, 08:03:26 AM »
What if Trump wins?

Right now, his actions are guided by poll numbers.  What happens when that isn't an issue anymore?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #18654 on: August 14, 2020, 08:20:10 AM »

The backlash would have caused every one of them to lose their next election.

The worst would be that they wouldn't bother to vote. No way somebody that in love with Trump would vote for a democrat anyway. Once the 24 hour news cycle passes, it would be a distant memory later in the year come the election.

You'd also have people in the 'sensible centre' look and see the republicans are redeemable and professional. Intolerant of corruption and guided by a rule of law. Anyone near the centre just sees Trumps BS, rants and lies spread all over the Twitterverse and every other medium he can rant at. Now we have Trump actively trying to suppress mail voting citing a BS claim of fraud when everyone with a brain knows it's because he believes he'll lose. The fraud is just a cover

When we observe foreign elections especially in developing countries we always see the bastard authoritarian dictator does their darnedest to rig it or outright cheat it and the results are always in dispute or not trusted and clearly against the will of the people

Imagine the USA now being among those that we look at and view its electoral process as among them.

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18655 on: August 14, 2020, 09:21:31 AM »
What if Trump wins?

Right now, his actions are guided by poll numbers.  What happens when that isn't an issue anymore?

He will continue to attack people just like now, but without the power of the Presidency behind him.

He will still lead a group of followers, but probably less in numbers since they don't like losers, which he will become. Trumps popular with them because they think he's so strong and successful and need a big tough guy to protect them from scary minorities and women.

He will have fewer people keeping him on point, and will slowly grow more and more deranged and crazy.

He will always follow poll numbers, that's all hes ever done in his life is wanting to be popular.

Lorddave

« Reply #18656 on: August 14, 2020, 10:19:40 AM »
What if Trump wins?

He will continue to attack people just like now, but without the power of the Presidency behind him.

He will still lead a group of followers, but probably less in numbers since they don't like losers, which he will become. Trumps popular with them because they think he's so strong and successful and need a big tough guy to protect them from scary minorities and women.

He will have fewer people keeping him on point, and will slowly grow more and more deranged and crazy.

He will always follow poll numbers, that's all hes ever done in his life is wanting to be popular.

No.. like what if he wins a second term and doesn't need to worry about reelection? 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #18657 on: August 14, 2020, 10:30:39 AM »
Some people worry about Trump being a secret Hitler.  But these last four years makes me think he's just a spiteful moron.  Any fascism that pops up is incidental.

If he wins I'm guessing we'll see similar but more extreme behavior.  Tearing down every government agency by appointing clowns to them.  Blowing up our alliances with the non shithole countries while allying with North Korea or something.

The danger I see in regards to his foreign policy is he permanently damages our status in the world that the dollar no longer is the reserve currency and we can't get free unlimited credit.  But maybe I'm wrong on that since nobody brings that up.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18658 on: August 14, 2020, 10:59:56 AM »
What if Trump wins?

No.. like what if he wins a second term and doesn't need to worry about reelection?
From what I hear, his campaign staff is already working on plans for his 3rd and 4th term reelection campaigns.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18659 on: August 14, 2020, 11:11:13 AM »
Wait until you see the reverse pan channel halo lit gold leaf letters
installed on the White House spelling out . . .

the TRUMP HOUSE