Total Members Voted: 72

Why do you support donald trump

• 18617 Replies

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #18600 on: July 31, 2020, 04:11:43 PM »
It's wonderful and hideous and represents so many bad things but represents that time were the Reagan people were like "Nope nope nope, listen Donnie, you need to stop, OK?"

Stash

« Reply #18601 on: July 31, 2020, 04:14:08 PM »
I'd make that into a medallion and where it proudly around your neck.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #18602 on: July 31, 2020, 04:29:24 PM »

It's like Trump's hands though, in that it seems smaller than it should be. I mean, it's a half dollar, so it's exactly the right size, but I feel like it should be big enough for Flava Flav to see it and think "I need to wear that like a necklace." I'd wear that medallion.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18603 on: July 31, 2020, 07:50:37 PM »

It's like Trump's hands though, in that it seems smaller than it should be. I mean, it's a half dollar, so it's exactly the right size, but I feel like it should be big enough for Flava Flav to see it and think "I need to wear that like a necklace." I'd wear that medallion.

It's so blatantly kitsch,  I want one.   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #18604 on: July 31, 2020, 10:08:11 PM »
I think I just had a revelation.

MAGA is commonly thought to be that America is not great but Trump could make it great again.  But what if its not?  If America is already great then he can't make it great again... UNLESS he makes it horrible first.

Maybe that was the message?  That America will be great after he is gone?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Thread Janitor
« Reply #18605 on: August 01, 2020, 09:37:34 PM »
Ya think Joe Biden ever slapped a pussy? 

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #18606 on: August 02, 2020, 03:08:19 AM »
Look

Not saying I hate Hillary.

But I would unplug her life support to charge my phone.
Watch me at: YouTube
Experience the past: Flickr
Support me on Patreon

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #18607 on: August 02, 2020, 03:18:22 AM »

You can see what these tests are like online, they're super easy. My grandma did one of those as her dementia had started to set in, and she still passed it.

It's not pass or fail.   ::)
It's a screening tool.

An actual full test is several tests with many dozens of questions each,
with no obvious relevance to the patient.
Also, what would be the point of testing someone
already diagnosed with dementia?

If you already have dementia they give you that test or similar to try and gauge where you are on the spectrum so to speak. And periodically, going forward, tracking where you are as opposed to previous results.

A few years back I was in the hospital and had a not necessarily uncommon reaction to the anesthesia (It was a ketamine cocktail of some sort). In short, I was a hallucinating quite a bit. I could be having a normal conversation with you sitting beside me and also carry on a conversation with the person sitting next you who wasn't there. As well thinking we were all at a ski resort in Switzerland, could see the white tipped Alps outside the windows, etc. (I was in the States, palm trees out my window). Anyway, I was repeatedly given those tests. The effects of my temporary dementia lessened and lessened over the course of about 5 days - The tests on each of those days went from confusing to normal. Thankfully, not the other way around.
Not to hijack this thread, but now you got me curious. What kind of questions did they ask?
Watch me at: YouTube
Experience the past: Flickr
Support me on Patreon

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18608 on: August 02, 2020, 04:13:19 AM »
Trump supporters latest policy move might work.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18609 on: August 02, 2020, 05:16:35 AM »
Trump supporters latest policy move might work.

Trump is lioterally doing just this.

He keeps talking about how terrible mail in ballots are, saying they won't get counted or will be changed or are otherwise bad.

Guess who mail-in voters in Florida vote for?

Yup.  Retired people overwhelmingly voted for Trump, and they use mail-in voting.

Trump is suppressing his own voters.

He is literally telling his own voters not to vote.

Brilliant.

Maybe he knows he is going to lose, so is just trying to set up as much distrust over the results in advance as he can. He certainly doesn't care about other Republicans running for office.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #18610 on: August 02, 2020, 06:00:46 AM »
I think he sees the writings on the wall and wants as many excuses to save face come his defeat.

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

RIP rabinoz. Forum legend

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18611 on: August 02, 2020, 08:54:44 AM »

You can see what these tests are like online, they're super easy. My grandma did one of those as her dementia had started to set in, and she still passed it.

It's a screening tool.

If you already have dementia they give you that test or similar to try and gauge where you are on the spectrum so to speak. And periodically, going forward, tracking where you are as opposed to previous results.

A few years back I was in the hospital and had a not necessarily uncommon reaction to the anesthesia (It was a ketamine cocktail of some sort). In short, I was a hallucinating quite a bit. I could be having a normal conversation with you sitting beside me and also carry on a conversation with the person sitting next you who wasn't there. As well thinking we were all at a ski resort in Switzerland, could see the white tipped Alps outside the windows, etc. (I was in the States, palm trees out my window). Anyway, I was repeatedly given those tests. The effects of my temporary dementia lessened and lessened over the course of about 5 days - The tests on each of those days went from confusing to normal. Thankfully, not the other way around.
Not to hijack this thread, but now you got me curious. What kind of questions did they ask?

The test they are referring to is the moca test.  https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resources/MOCA-Test-English.pdf

Take it if you dare.  But know that if you pass it then you shall be obligated to become our president.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18612 on: August 02, 2020, 09:03:34 AM »
I think he sees the writings on the wall and wants as many excuses to save face come his defeat.

I'm going to terrify you and tell you he does appear to have a strategy here. 

Step 1.  Cripple the post office.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/14/postal-service-trump-dejoy-delay-mail/ which will inevitably lead to massive delays in mail in votes.

Step 2.  Very loudly declare victory selectively in the parts of the country he's winning during election night.

Step 3.  Declare any mail in votes that push Biden over the edge as invalid.

Step 4.  Get the Republicans to challenge every instance of mail in votes making the difference all the way up to Trump's Supreme Court.

It effectively means that Biden has to win by a wide margin to be acknowledged as legitmate.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18613 on: August 02, 2020, 09:21:39 AM »

I'm going to terrify you and tell you he does appear to have a strategy here. 

Step 1.  Cripple the post office.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/14/postal-service-trump-dejoy-delay-mail/ which will inevitably lead to massive delays in mail in votes.

Step 2.  Very loudly declare victory selectively in the parts of the country he's winning during election night.

Step 3.  Declare any mail in votes that push Biden over the edge as invalid.

Step 4.  Get the Republicans to challenge every instance of mail in votes making the difference all the way up to Trump's Supreme Court.

It effectively means that Biden has to win by a wide margin to be acknowledged as legitmate.

And as he still to this day denies the 3 million more votes that Hillary got than him, a wide margin won't even cut it.

No matter what the numbers he will declare it's all fraud, fake news, a conspiracy, the deep state.

« Reply #18614 on: August 02, 2020, 09:41:33 AM »

It's a screening tool.

The test they are referring to is the moca test.  https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resources/MOCA-Test-English.pdf

Take it if you dare.  But know that if you pass it then you shall be obligated to become our president.

Yes
And those black guys that got into harvard was because affirmative action they dont deserve tp be there and theyre not smart.
And for white guys it has nothing to do with how rich your dad was...
Right...

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18615 on: August 02, 2020, 10:31:18 AM »

Jesus christ!

Definitely Not Swedish

• Belieber
  • Definitely Not Belieber
« Reply #18616 on: August 02, 2020, 10:37:41 AM »

Jesus christ!
That ad is so bad I now like donald trump.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18617 on: August 02, 2020, 11:35:56 AM »

Jesus christ!
That ad is so bad I now like donald trump.

Luckily for the producers they only care about what one person thinks of their ads.  They just want to piss Trump off, and if shitty ads do it, then I'm all for it.