Why do you support donald trump

• 17761 Replies
?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #17430 on: January 20, 2020, 10:40:20 PM »
She's uglier than the Christmas decorations at the White House which in turn were uglier than the ones from the previous year.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17431 on: January 20, 2020, 10:45:54 PM »
She's uglier than the Christmas decorations at the White House which in turn were uglier than the ones from the previous year.

Only someone jealous would call her ugly.

Maybe not someone's type, but in no way can be called ugly.
Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17432 on: January 20, 2020, 10:50:38 PM »
Here's a strategy for the impeachment hearings tomorrow that's so simple it's brilliant.

Just come out and admit it.  Shoot down all witnesses by just admitting it.  Republicans are going to vote to acquit anyways.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #17433 on: January 20, 2020, 10:55:43 PM »

Only someone jealous would call her ugly.

Maybe not someone's type, but in no way can be called ugly.
Fascist!

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #17434 on: January 20, 2020, 11:00:14 PM »
For me, it's not that Ivanka Trump is ugly. She's not - but it's knowing 50% of her DNA comes from Trump. And her mother is not quite a looker these days.

As a guy, perhaps it's instinct to look at the parents of the opposite sex to see how they may fair in future years

Some people age gracefully. Some look better as they age. Some look downright worse.

Both of Ivanka's parents belong to the latter. God damn what a waste.

So bang her now but don't envy the partner who ends up having to wake up next to her each day. There's probably a reason Trump cheated on his wives. Melania is another who can't hide her rapidly diminishing looks to plastic surgery and nice clothes.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17435 on: January 20, 2020, 11:12:15 PM »
For me, it's not that Ivanka Trump is ugly. She's not - but it's knowing 50% of her DNA comes from Trump. And her mother is not quite a looker these days.

As a guy, perhaps it's instinct to look at the parents of the opposite sex to see how they may fair in future years

Some people age gracefully. Some look better as they age. Some look downright worse.

So bang her now but don't envy the partner who ends up having to wake up next to her each day. There's probably a reason Trump cheated on his wives. Melania is another who can't hide her rapidly diminishing looks to plastic surgery and nice clothes.

You must separate the artist from the art.  Would you stay away from The Cosby Show because Bill Cosbly is a rapist?  Or Beat It by Jackson because he's a rapist?  Or Ivanka Trump because her father's a rapist?

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
  • ASI
« Reply #17436 on: January 21, 2020, 12:15:30 AM »

You must separate the artist from the art.  Would you stay away from The Cosby Show because Bill Cosbly is a rapist?  Or Beat It by Jackson because he's a rapist?  Or Ivanka Trump because her father's a rapist?

It's because Ivanka Trumps dad is butt fugly that's the turn off.  Ugly in looks, ugly in nature. Her mother reminds me almost of Stallones mum. No kidding. Ivanka is rich and privileged. Make-up, clothes and jewellery go a long way. If she belonged to hill billy slack jawed yokel family, I dont think people would think too much of her

Pamela Anderson is a good example. Remove the make up and what do you get? A lot of girls look way hotter than Pamela Anderson when neither have any make up on but they dont have the status or the plastic boobs to get noticed.

As for the Cosby show, knowing what I know now, I find it difficult to reconcile Bill Cosby as a family man educating us on morals and trying to present himself as a positive role model

Imagine if Hitler had a popular TV show in his earlier days before he went into politics and death camps? Extreme example sure

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #17437 on: January 21, 2020, 01:05:35 AM »
Why are we still debating how hot Ivanka is?
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #17438 on: January 21, 2020, 01:20:20 AM »

They're tired of whacking over Hillary?   ;)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17439 on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:42 AM »

They're tired of whacking over Hillary?   ;)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #17440 on: January 21, 2020, 05:36:04 AM »
Cankles are hot.

?

totallackey

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17441 on: January 21, 2020, 08:23:25 AM »

I've done a little sleuthing and have discovered a little known secret about both the Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49'ers, each having been named after a meat packing venture and some old gold mining venture, respectively.

Neither named ventures have any actual hand in running either organization.

Check your bread drawer again...

Irrelevant.

Did you have to do some kind of a course to learn how to be so stupid?   The reason I ask is that stupidity such as yours can't just be natural ability.
Totally relevant.

He wants to claim that just because the Trump Organization bears the name Trump, that Trump has a hand in running it.

I correctly pointed out that just because an organization bears a certain name, that does not mean the organization is run by anyone or anything associated with or having the same name.

You conduct every class that teaches stupid and you have done so since your unfortunate birth.

You should clearly remember who you have taught in these classes (as a side note, I attend the smart classes down the hall from where you conduct your classes) and I urge you to cease posting until such time your memory clears up.

Asserting that the Trump Organization has nothing to do with Trump is almost the dictionary definition of stupid.
Yes. That would be "almost the dictionary definition of stupid."

So, feel free to accept the TOTAL (...not almost) dictionary definition of stupid given that I never wrote the Trump Organization has nothing to do with Trump (i.e., learn how to read the English Language).
But on the off chance you actually are aware of the stupidity of your assertion, and are just doing your usual job of trolling?
I am aware of what I have asserted and not what you claim I have asserted, as they are in no way the same.
The NIST report(s) never went through what we would call peer review (Much like an FAA crash report doesn't either). But reports based upon NIST findings have.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #17442 on: January 21, 2020, 09:46:32 AM »
It seems the House evidence on impeachment may not make it in to evidence, and is required to pass a vote in order for it to be admitted as evidence. This vote is set to take place after the vote on whether to hear new evidence. How can you decide whether to hear new evidence if you haven't actually heard the current evidence?
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17443 on: January 21, 2020, 09:48:23 AM »
Yeah it's some batshit crazy rules the senate has made up for this. 

My favorite is scheduling the opening arguments around 3am.

Lorddave

« Reply #17444 on: January 21, 2020, 11:29:15 AM »

I don't get why they need this.  Trump being removed from office is 0%.  McConnel could say "Oh yes, Mr. Trump is truely satan and we love him more than God" and it wouldn't matter one bit.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17445 on: January 21, 2020, 11:36:11 AM »

I don't get why they need this.  Trump being removed from office is 0%.  McConnel could say "Oh yes, Mr. Trump is truely satan and we love him more than God" and it wouldn't matter one bit.

Oh.  That's not what's at stake here.  The democrats are trying to do as much damage to the republicans as possible.  And the republicans are trying to limit it or turn it back on the democrats as much as possible.

The cynical part of me thinks this is a well calculated gambit to win back the senate in 2020.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17446 on: January 21, 2020, 12:04:37 PM »
  >:D :-\CONFIRMED: Trump is incestuous pedo  >:D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:06:15 PM by hoppy »
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Lorddave

« Reply #17447 on: January 21, 2020, 12:12:46 PM »

Oh.  That's not what's at stake here.  The democrats are trying to do as much damage to the republicans as possible.  And the republicans are trying to limit it or turn it back on the democrats as much as possible.

The cynical part of me thinks this is a well calculated gambit to win back the senate in 2020.
If supporting Trump wasn't damaging, I don't know what could be.  I think Republicans are still using the old playbook even though the game is as choreographed as pro wrestling.  They can't lose anymore than they have at this point, which is still enough to keep power.  They should know that.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #17448 on: January 21, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »
The rules have been changed to allow for the House evidence to automatically be admitted into the record and to allow for an extra day for opening arguments, which would cut out the 3am schedule.

Lorddave

« Reply #17449 on: January 21, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »
The rules have been changed to allow for the House evidence to automatically be admitted into the record and to allow for an extra day for opening arguments, which would cut out the 3am schedule.

That was fast.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #17450 on: January 21, 2020, 02:26:26 PM »
Apparently Mitch faced opposition from his own party on those to subjects.

Lorddave

« Reply #17451 on: January 21, 2020, 10:18:19 PM »
Maybe the Republicans aren't as lost as I thought.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #17452 on: January 21, 2020, 10:26:34 PM »
I saw a story where there where a few republicans who would have voted against it.  Even though he still would have had enough to pass it he let it go in order to maintain party unity as long as possible.

« Reply #17453 on: January 22, 2020, 01:55:19 AM »
I have just found a bunch of extremely creepy pictures of donald and ivanka. What do you trump supporters think about it?
https://www.metro.us/president-trump/donald-and-ivanka-trump-awkward-photos

Looks faked.

apparently those pictures are well known and multiple news sources have reported on them.

No wonder trump won the election - with his open incest stuff he easily wins over the rednecks.

The bedroom one is the only one that is weird...it's actually a pretty cool picture, just weird it's his daughter. I don't know about creepy though, just something I wouldn't do with my daughter, I dunno.

The others are just people taking freeze frames from videos in hopes of finding weird things... dishonest shit as always. If any of us were filmed nonstop for an entire event, and a bunch of people went back and looked at every single frame trying to find weird shit, they would.

The ones that are pictures is just of Trump trying to show he loves his daughter for the publicity.... Least she isn't Tiffany lol, the meg of the Trump family in his eyes.

So you are telling me her sitting on his lap and weirdly holding his face while sitting on a statue of two birds fucking isn't creepy? Wow ok.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #17454 on: January 22, 2020, 02:33:47 AM »
I have just found a bunch of extremely creepy pictures of donald and ivanka. What do you trump supporters think about it?
https://www.metro.us/president-trump/donald-and-ivanka-trump-awkward-photos

Looks faked.

apparently those pictures are well known and multiple news sources have reported on them.

No wonder trump won the election - with his open incest stuff he easily wins over the rednecks.

The bedroom one is the only one that is weird...it's actually a pretty cool picture, just weird it's his daughter. I don't know about creepy though, just something I wouldn't do with my daughter, I dunno.

The others are just people taking freeze frames from videos in hopes of finding weird things... dishonest shit as always. If any of us were filmed nonstop for an entire event, and a bunch of people went back and looked at every single frame trying to find weird shit, they would.

The ones that are pictures is just of Trump trying to show he loves his daughter for the publicity.... Least she isn't Tiffany lol, the meg of the Trump family in his eyes.

So you are telling me her sitting on his lap and weirdly holding his face while sitting on a statue of two birds fucking isn't creepy? Wow ok.

To be fair, I didn't pay that much attention to that photo....did pick up the two birds mating.... That is quite odd

Edit, meant to put didn't pick up on it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 07:35:17 AM by Bom Tishop »
Tell that to Epstein!

« Reply #17455 on: January 22, 2020, 07:22:12 AM »
Ha, I've seen that loads of times without noticing the bird rape stuff (that bird at the bottom did not consent - I can tell, as I'm an expert in bird law).
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #17456 on: January 22, 2020, 07:44:40 AM »
Ha, I've seen that loads of times without noticing the bird rape stuff (that bird at the bottom did not consent - I can tell, as I'm an expert in bird law).

I meant to put didn't.....

Though does it surprise me DNS did?? No, I think not.

Though the bigger question, did Trump specifically request to take that picture on two birds fucking?

If he requested to take a picture of his daughter sitting in his lap while kissing his cheek on top of two birds fucking....then I really don't know what to say beyond one of the largest WTFs I can think of. Hard to defend him from the Trump haters at that point.

The only think I can think of "love birds" in some fucked up way. However, that phrase is used to describe lovers, not daughter and father.

Still doesn't take away Ivanka's hotness, however, she isn't my DNA.
Tell that to Epstein!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17457 on: January 22, 2020, 09:13:00 AM »
Dear lord, I never noticed the birds. lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #17458 on: January 22, 2020, 10:08:47 AM »
The pose is really weird too.  Like facial cupping is something you'd usually do to someone you have an intimate relationship with, not your dad or mom.

That is the pose I'd expect a playboy model to have on someone, not my daughter.

« Reply #17459 on: January 22, 2020, 12:44:58 PM »
someone on reddit pointed the birds out, I would have missed them, too, to be honest.
but the birds really make it a weird picture  :o