50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #17310 on: January 03, 2020, 05:10:16 PM »
Nobody was talking about the world's #1 bad guy before this https://twitter.com/TomCokeIsABlunt/status/1213179094663344134?s=20
He was such an expert bad guy that he managed to keep everyone from talking about him lol.

It's a simple propaganda tactic,  you seem surprised people are falling for it.     

Stay tuned for round 2,  where we will get a few follow up pre-emptive strikes.   Then the big reveal of how Iran was planning a coup to take over Iraq.   ( That could even be true )

The bottom line is that Trump is unstable and lacks any strategic plan beyond knee jerk reactions.   Otherwise I'm not sorry to see Iranian terrorists kicked where it hurts most. 

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17311 on: January 03, 2020, 05:25:23 PM »
Nobody was talking about the world's #1 bad guy before this https://twitter.com/TomCokeIsABlunt/status/1213179094663344134?s=20
He was such an expert bad guy that he managed to keep everyone from talking about him lol.

It's a simple propaganda tactic,  you seem surprised people are falling for it.     

Stay tuned for round 2,  where we will get a few follow up pre-emptive strikes.   Then the big reveal of how Iran was planning a coup to take over Iraq.   ( That could even be true )

The bottom line is that Trump is unstable and lacks any strategic plan beyond knee jerk reactions.   Otherwise I'm not sorry to see Iranian terrorists kicked where it hurts most.

Aha! Mike Pompeo explains it. You see he was about to execute an attack on america. Fortunately trump found out about it first.

Oh and you're not allowed to know any details or be allowed to see any evidence of it.  Also congress isn't allowed either. That's how deadly this attack was going to be.

But trust us. If you see the evidence, which definitely exists, you would say wow this guy was more of a threat than Saddam Hussein.

Yes. Half of my country really is so fucking stupid that they'd believe that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #17312 on: January 03, 2020, 05:26:23 PM »
Then the big reveal of how Iran was planning a coup to take over Iraq.   ( That could even be true )
Kinda weird if they did that, given that the Iraqi parliament is now talking about ending all American presence in Iraq lol.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 05:28:10 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #17313 on: January 03, 2020, 06:00:04 PM »
Well while we are bombing Iraq, hopefully we can finally get those pesky WMDs!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17314 on: January 03, 2020, 06:13:40 PM »
Little did we know that the WMD's were in our hearts all along.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17315 on: January 03, 2020, 06:17:29 PM »
The real WMDs were the friends we made along the way.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17316 on: January 03, 2020, 06:30:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1213144434927235072?s=20
The targeted killing of Soleimani was a lawful, proportional, preemptive military action against a combatant enemy who had killed and was planning to kill Americans. See my book: Preemption: A Knife that Cuts Both Ways.

BUY MY BOOK!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17317 on: January 03, 2020, 09:33:50 PM »
The targeted killing of Soleimani was a lawful, proportional, preemptive military action against a combatant enemy who had killed and was planning to kill Americans. See my book: Preemption: A Knife that Cuts Both Ways.

BUY MY BOOK!

LOL,  that's Bolton's tagline.    I bet that Bolton had an auto-erotic moment when he heard about the Soleimani strike.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17318 on: January 04, 2020, 01:53:32 AM »

BUY MY BOOK!
BTW there is no way his book says anything specifically about the world's number 1 bad guy inside, I'm calling it.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #17319 on: January 04, 2020, 07:18:11 AM »
According to Pence, Soleimani did 9/11 it seems:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/03/mike-pence-iran-911-suleimani

How long do you think it is before they pin the murder of Lincoln on him too?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #17320 on: January 06, 2020, 05:11:21 AM »
Prediction...

There will be no general election in 2020...

Lorddave

« Reply #17321 on: January 06, 2020, 08:22:53 AM »
Prediction...

That would, quite literally, be unconstitutional.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #17322 on: January 06, 2020, 08:44:58 AM »
So if Trump didn't order the airstrike and a Soleimani attack killed Americans, you all would be saying "Well, Trump knew about it and did nothing! Orange man bad!". Trump was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #17323 on: January 06, 2020, 10:19:39 AM »
He is supposedly this great terrorist mastermind, yet I haven't heard what attacks he has actually be responsible for.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17324 on: January 06, 2020, 10:32:31 AM »
He is supposedly this great terrorist mastermind, yet I haven't heard what attacks he has actually be responsible for.

Oh?

Then how do you explain this!

Pezevenk

« Reply #17325 on: January 06, 2020, 11:51:04 AM »
So if Trump didn't order the airstrike and a Soleimani attack killed Americans, you all would be saying "Well, Trump knew about it and did nothing! Orange man bad!". Trump was damned if he did, damned if he didn't.
No one has been able to demonstrate so far he was planning said attack. It wouldn't fucking matter anyways, it's NOW that Iran is probably planning an attack. It's not like Soleimani was not some guy who was going to strap a bomb in his chest and blow up a bunch of people and now that he's gone the danger is gone, he was an army General.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #17326 on: January 06, 2020, 12:53:52 PM »

Depends.
If he knew and literally did nothing, then yes.  If he knew and weakened the embassy security, yes.  If he knew and beefed up security, no.  If he knew and evacuated the embassy, no.

You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17327 on: January 06, 2020, 01:14:45 PM »

Depends.
If he knew and literally did nothing, then yes.  If he knew and weakened the embassy security, yes.  If he knew and beefed up security, no.  If he knew and evacuated the embassy, no.

One could argue that Trump has literally made the people working in the embassy much more precarious.

For someone who wanted America out of the Middle East, his stupid assassination now demanded thousands more to come in - yet his administration argues they killed him to 'de escalate' the situation.

What a joke

It's troubling that such an unhinged madman can organise a murder like that. He's probably got a taste for it too. Has no problem with targeting culturally significant sites too. What a bastard. That's terrorist talk - and a war crime. It's the shit ISIS did to the disgust of everyone.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17328 on: January 06, 2020, 02:07:35 PM »

Orange man is bad, but I have pretty much withheld criticizing the assassination. I don't know what the fuck to believe about any of it. The media practically drooling over the situation makes me trust them even less than I trust Trump. Trump's behavior after it happened is ridiculous. He needs to get off Twitter.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #17329 on: January 06, 2020, 02:16:01 PM »
The media practically drooling over the situation makes me trust them even less than I trust Trump.
Well they're on the same side on this.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17330 on: January 06, 2020, 04:25:36 PM »
The media practically drooling over the situation makes me trust them even less than I trust Trump.

Yes they are. https://theintercept.com/2020/01/06/iran-suleimani-tv-pundits-weapons-industry/ 

Pezevenk

« Reply #17331 on: January 06, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »

Yes they are. https://theintercept.com/2020/01/06/iran-suleimani-tv-pundits-weapons-industry/
I think that the way US media almost always jump to the defense of almost any military action taken by any government, regardless if so far they had been trashing it for everything and anything is the best evidence one can have for the influence the military industrial complex has on them, and their lack of independence.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17332 on: January 06, 2020, 05:00:15 PM »

I think that the way US media almost always jump to the defense of almost any military action taken by any government, regardless if so far they had been trashing it for everything and anything is the best evidence one can have for the influence the military industrial complex has on them, and their lack of independence.
Shouldn't this thread have been titled, "Does anybody (in their right mind) support Donald Trump? "

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #17333 on: January 06, 2020, 05:20:45 PM »
I heard a great rebuttal to the war crimes promised by Trump today. Either he didn't actually mean bombing cultural sights because the US army would have already weeded those out of available targets because of military lawyers, or it doesn't matter that trump called for war crimes because military personnel are sworn to not violate war conventions so they wouldn't carry out the order.  What a brilliant way to put things into perspective.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17334 on: January 06, 2020, 05:24:08 PM »

Depends.

One could argue that Trump has literally made the people working in the embassy much more precarious.

For someone who wanted America out of the Middle East, his stupid assassination now demanded thousands more to come in - yet his administration argues they killed him to 'de escalate' the situation.

What a joke

It's troubling that such an unhinged madman can organise a murder like that. He's probably got a taste for it too. Has no problem with targeting culturally significant sites too. What a bastard. That's terrorist talk - and a war crime. It's the shit ISIS did to the disgust of everyone.

I think you have pretty much said exactly what I was thinking.   ( that's a worry )

The only thing I would add is, that I think Trump panicked over the possibility that this attack on the embassy was going to become another Benghazi.  That scared the shit out of him because of the political backlash he would cop. 

Trump was panicking that this was going to be his Benghazi,  and that would have finished him politically.

It might still.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17335 on: January 06, 2020, 05:29:08 PM »
Prediction...

Depends on what you mean by "general" 

Specifically
The 2020 United States presidential election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 3, 2020. It will be the 59th quadrennial presidential election. Voters will select presidential electors who in turn on December 14, 2020, will either elect a new president and vice president or re-elect the incumbents.

All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives, 34 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate, and the office of president of the United States will be contested.

Do you disagree?

My own prediction ...  I predict that Trump will be in jail by  July 2021 or earlier.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 05:45:38 PM by JerkFace »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17336 on: January 06, 2020, 08:41:10 PM »
Prediction...

The illegal we do immediately.  The unconstitutional takes a little longer. -- Trump administration motto
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17337 on: January 06, 2020, 08:43:46 PM »
My own prediction ...  I predict that Trump will be in jail by  July 2021 or earlier.
Quite possibly as a war criminal.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17338 on: January 06, 2020, 11:01:21 PM »
This is an administration in chaos.   God forbid this bunch of clowns ever go to war.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/iraq-withdrawal-letter-screw-up-shows-pentagon-tainted-by-trump-76150853957

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #17339 on: January 06, 2020, 11:38:41 PM »
The illegal we do immediately.  The unconstitutional takes a little longer. -- Trump administration motto
I guess it takes a little time to pay off/blackmail enough members to amend the constitution.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:40:13 PM by rabinoz »