50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #17100 on: December 12, 2019, 04:30:06 AM »
You folks could not be elected dog catcher,
yet you know how to run the world.  ::)

I wouldn't even trust Trump to walk a dog let alone run a country (I think it is the dog that would walk Trump anyway  ::))

But you have a system which allows for it. You cant pretend your system is flawless that you elect the best and brightest

Honestly, with 300 million odd people in America there are probably many millions of people that could do better than Trump. It's your system akin to an oligarchy that allowed for the richest, not the brightest, to get elected

I thoroughly understand your confusion.
I was in Australia when the Iran/Contra shit hit the fan.
(Back when Dennis Conner was winning back America's Cup in Fremantle).

Your national news made me wonder if I would have Country to come home to.

Turned out it was just Australia's misunderstanding of USofA politics.

Nothing has changed.
You get filtered info.
Add filtered info to a moron?

The outcome isn't pretty...

« Reply #17101 on: December 12, 2019, 04:32:35 AM »
The "majority" never signed the document in the first place. Had they been thoroughly informed of the issues at hand, and asked to vote on its implementation, most would vote no.

They are simply given no other choice than to accept it, even though they might not agree with its precepts.

The author makes the important point that the Constitution is virtually unchangeable.

What is your objection to the Constitution exactly?

The 2nd Amendment for example was never written with the intent for an individual having a right to own a gun.

Worth a read
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/05/nra-guns-second-amendment-106856

But ask any American and they will say they have a right because of the 2nd amendment. I dont think even Americans know their constitution very well. Probably because they let groups like the NRA do the thinking for them

Oh I'm fully aware of that.  I have to admire the spectacular job the NRA has done in the field of propaganda with that one.
The Supreme Court has ruled that regular American citizens can own guns.

The basis for the ruling was the 2nd Amendment.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17102 on: December 12, 2019, 04:41:32 AM »

I wouldn't even trust Trump to walk a dog let alone run a country (I think it is the dog that would walk Trump anyway  ::))

But you have a system which allows for it. You cant pretend your system is flawless that you elect the best and brightest

Honestly, with 300 million odd people in America there are probably many millions of people that could do better than Trump. It's your system akin to an oligarchy that allowed for the richest, not the brightest, to get elected

Nothing has changed.
You get filtered info.

Do you believe in the last election that the best and brightest were representing America for the Presidency? Or were fame, power and money primarily in the mix?

We all get filtered info by the way. You, me, everyone. There is the truth and there is the slant of it. No one gets the truth

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17103 on: December 12, 2019, 04:54:24 AM »

Nothing has changed.
You get filtered info.

Do you believe in the last election that the best and brightest were representing America for the Presidency? Or were fame, power and money primarily in the mix?

We all get filtered info by the way. You, me, everyone. There is the truth and there is the slant of it. No one gets the truth

You appear to believe there is a right and wrong way for people to vote.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17104 on: December 12, 2019, 05:29:30 AM »

Nothing has changed.
You get filtered info.

You appear to believe there is a right and wrong way for people to vote.

No. But people are entitled to have their opinions. People are entitled to vote for which person they believe will best represent their interests. Majority wins

I dont believe anyone should try to ostracize, bully, intimidate, harass etc anyone because of someone they choose to vote. Even if you think their choice is ultimately a bad one. I would also never 'not be friends' with someone based on their politics.

If we believe we live in a place with free and fair elections, then we should all respect each other regardless of how we vote. People are allowed to hate their President. To hold him to account. And that is what makes western countries great. We have seen alternatives in other places across the world and it is never good. We should enjoy that we have a media that isn't solely a mouthpiece for the President.

If I was American, I wouldn't have voted for Hillary in the last election but power to those that do. Even if their only reason was because she has a vagina and they think its a vagina's turn to sit in the oval office. Likewise I wouldn't vote for Trump in the next election if I was American. But power to those that do.

There is no right or wrong vote.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17105 on: December 12, 2019, 05:38:18 AM »
Totally agree.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17106 on: December 12, 2019, 06:46:32 AM »
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/trumps-children-must-undergo-mandatory-training-to-learn-how-to-avoid-defrauding-charities/

President Donald Trump’s three eldest children have agreed to undergo a mandatory training seminar to ensure they don’t fraudulently misuse charity funds in the future.

The New York Times reports that, as part of a settlement the New York State Attorney General’s Office, three of Trump’s children “were ordered to undergo mandatory training to ensure they do not engage in similar misconduct” at future charities.

The three children in question — Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump — were all officers at the Trump Foundation, which was accused by prosecutors of fraudulently misappropriating funds for the president’s personal expenses.

The Trump Foundation agreed to voluntarily disband as part of its settlement with the New York Attorney General, and Trump paid out $2 million in compensation to eight different charities to make up for the money that the foundation misused over the span of several years.

In addition to paying $2 million, the president also had to admit that he misused foundation funds to fund his own presidential campaign, pay off his businesses’ legal expenses, and to buy a $10,000 portrait of himself that wound up being displayed at one of his Florida hotels.

lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #17107 on: December 12, 2019, 08:18:32 AM »
Drain the swamp!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lorddave

« Reply #17108 on: December 12, 2019, 08:26:48 AM »
Drain the swamp!

So we can build a Hotel in it!
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17109 on: December 12, 2019, 11:21:50 AM »
Hopefully not in Florida. Louisiana probably has some swamp he could drain. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17110 on: December 12, 2019, 01:15:55 PM »
Louisiana probably has some swamp he could drain.
Louisiana already drained their swamp.  These days they call it New Orleans.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Lorddave

« Reply #17111 on: December 12, 2019, 01:51:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1205156430879379460?s=19

To those who don't know: That's Trump's head on a 16 year old girl's body, tweeted out by his official campaign twitter account.

Let that sink in.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17112 on: December 15, 2019, 03:39:57 AM »
I'm going to buy stock in Preparation-H.   ;D

Lorddave

« Reply #17113 on: December 15, 2019, 03:48:50 AM »

Look, what you want is KY-Jelly. That'll prevent damage when you're getting fucked in the ass.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17114 on: December 15, 2019, 04:02:54 AM »

Look, what you want is KY-Jelly. That'll prevent damage when you're getting fucked in the ass.

Explain how I'm going to get ass raped.

Lorddave

« Reply #17115 on: December 15, 2019, 05:55:03 AM »

Its not rape.  You love it when Trump sticks it to you and calls it patriotism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17116 on: December 15, 2019, 06:00:56 AM »

Its not rape.  You love it when Trump sticks it to you and calls it patriotism.

(don't tell anyone.)   8)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17117 on: December 17, 2019, 01:10:11 AM »
Welp, as things have played out I am calling it...

Dems fail and Trump gets 2020....even recent polls show Trump is edging the Dem candidates, even with this impeachment nonsense.

Wow, just wow.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17118 on: December 17, 2019, 01:32:56 AM »
It's a third grade playground.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17119 on: December 17, 2019, 01:35:43 AM »
"You're a booger head!"
"No, you're a booger head!"
"No, You"
"No, YOU"

Recess is over, shut the fuck up and go back to class. 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17120 on: December 17, 2019, 02:43:17 AM »

Dems fail and Trump gets 2020....even recent polls show Trump is edging the Dem candidates, even with this impeachment nonsense.

Wow, just wow.

Interesting,  last poll I saw was Fox News which had Trump losing to everyone including the janitor.   Which prompted Trump's usual twitter melt down. 

Also, aren't you the guy who predicted he'll never be impeached?    How's that prediction looking?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #17121 on: December 17, 2019, 02:46:50 AM »

Wow, just wow.

I don't think impeachment is nonsense.  Yes, Trump has 0 chance of being removed.  Everyone knows that and the public hasn't changed their opinions regardless of what has been revealed.  But its still important to go through the motions.  Was with Clinton, is with Trump. 

But yes, he will win 2020.  Then try to scrap the 22nd amendment and go for 2024.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17122 on: December 17, 2019, 02:55:47 AM »
It's gotta be done. Trumps legacy should be tainted for all time. History will eventually look back and judge him. No way he deserves a free pass

I wonder how well scrapping the 22nd will go down with the public? Obviously a few will have no problem. Totallackey's pants are creamed at the thought I imagine...

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17123 on: December 17, 2019, 06:59:20 AM »
Yes, Trump has 0 chance of being removed.  Everyone knows that and the public hasn't changed their opinions regardless of what has been revealed.

I don't know about that.

Lorddave

« Reply #17124 on: December 17, 2019, 07:42:57 AM »
Poll: Opinions Of Impeachment Remain Unchanged; Signs Point To Base Election In 2020 https://n.pr/2rJe4WC

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17125 on: December 17, 2019, 08:20:27 AM »
Nothing is going to happen to Trump. They will have the impeachment, the senate will not impeach him, Trump will probably win because the Democrats do not have any focus on anything important.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17126 on: December 17, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »
Poll: Opinions Of Impeachment Remain Unchanged; Signs Point To Base Election In 2020 https://n.pr/2rJe4WC
Are you going to believe an NPR poll or are you going to believe a Trump Fox News poll?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #17127 on: December 17, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
Remember the polls leading up to the last election?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #17128 on: December 17, 2019, 03:10:33 PM »
Nothing is going to happen to Trump. They will have the impeachment, the senate will not impeach him, Trump will probably win because the Democrats do not have any focus on anything important.
Pretty much. It's really annoying at this point.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17129 on: December 18, 2019, 01:50:54 PM »
“...When Jesus was falsely accused of Treason, Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers. During that sham trial, Pontius Pilate afforded more rights to Jesus, than Democrats have afforded this president in this process.” #ShamImpeachment https://twitter.com/RepLoudermilk/status/1207378846456135684?s=20

You have to click the link to watch the video of this man actually saying these fucking words. lol