6 (6.6%)
He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22453 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #16860 on: November 21, 2019, 01:56:17 AM »
Speaking of which, is there anyone else who doubts Trump would have used the phrase quid pro quo without kind of being coached to use it?
I think they are all being coached to use it.  Even when denying it, the PR people will tell them never to use words like "bribery", "blackmail" or even "deal" - which is actually what we are talking about here.  Instead use some Latin to obscure.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16861 on: November 21, 2019, 02:01:11 AM »
such a charade

Lorddave

« Reply #16862 on: November 21, 2019, 02:04:23 AM »
Speaking of which, is there anyone else who doubts Trump would have used the phrase quid pro quo without kind of being coached to use it?
I think they are all being coached to use it.  Even when denying it, the PR people will tell them never to use words like "bribery", "blackmail" or even "deal" - which is actually what we are talking about here.  Instead use some Latin to obscure.

Nah.  Thats the normal legal term used.  Hell, HR videos use it all the time when talking about what not to do.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #16863 on: November 21, 2019, 02:14:39 AM »

Nah.  Thats the normal legal term used.  Hell, HR videos use it all the time when talking about what not to do.
Must be more common in America.  However my point still stands about never even denying stuff like "bribery".
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #16864 on: November 21, 2019, 08:58:36 AM »
Democrats Offer Trump Chance To Testify, And He Says He Might Do It — In Writing https://n.pr/32Zyur1

Summary:
Trump: This is a hoax!  No due process!
Dems: Ok, we invite you to testify and tell your side.
Trump: I might do it, but only in writing. ((So my lawyers can write my answers))

Trump earlier in the month:  "The Whistleblower gave false information & dealt with corrupt politician Schiff. He must be brought forward to testify. Written answers not acceptable! Where is the 2nd Whistleblower? He disappeared after I released the transcript. Does he even exist? Where is the informant? Con!"

So basic Trump: Too cowardly to testify in public but happy to complain about others doing the same.
You only need to testify if you are subpoenaed to testify, and then you never need to testify if you are the defendant.

None of this matters, because there is no case.

Just dog and pony show to cover for a possible government shutdown.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16865 on: November 21, 2019, 09:25:13 AM »
Democrats Offer Trump Chance To Testify, And He Says He Might Do It — In Writing https://n.pr/32Zyur1

Summary:
Trump: I might do it, but only in writing. ((So my lawyers can write my answers))

Trump earlier in the month:  "The Whistleblower gave false information & dealt with corrupt politician Schiff. He must be brought forward to testify. Written answers not acceptable! Where is the 2nd Whistleblower? He disappeared after I released the transcript. Does he even exist? Where is the informant? Con!"

So basic Trump: Too cowardly to testify in public but happy to complain about others doing the same.
You only need to testify if you are subpoenaed to testify, and then you never need to testify if you are the defendant.

They have been subpoenaed.  Trump blocked any witness that would possibly defend him.  That should tell you something.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #16866 on: November 21, 2019, 09:34:23 AM »

Summary:

Oh really?
So Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton never needed to testify?  Wow.  Good to know they volunteered, am I right?  Such upstanding people.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #16867 on: November 21, 2019, 10:48:22 AM »
So, Pence 2020 now?
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16868 on: November 21, 2019, 11:29:27 AM »
Nope.  This changes nothing.  The senate will decide he is guilty of these accusations but it's not worth removing him.  Then so much crazy nonsense will happen over the next year that no one will remember this.

If the economy is still good, Trump gets reelected.
If the economy is bad then things get interesting.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #16869 on: November 21, 2019, 11:53:36 AM »
Celine-Crouton 2020!!!!

Lorddave

« Reply #16870 on: November 21, 2019, 11:58:06 AM »
Nope.  This changes nothing.  The senate will decide he is guilty of these accusations but it's not worth removing him.  Then so much crazy nonsense will happen over the next year that no one will remember this.

If the economy is still good, Trump gets reelected.
If the economy is bad then things get interesting.

Probably, yeah.
However, this will set a fuck ton of precedent.  Like now the next Obama or Hillary can call fox news "fake news" all day, insult anyone they want on twitter, refuse to testify before congress, and ask foreign governments for 'favors' involving political rivals.

And when faced with it can say "Well, Trump did it, you said it was ok, so I'm doing it too."
And legally they'd be right.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16871 on: November 21, 2019, 03:35:53 PM »
Let's say nothing happens from this.... What does it matter? Why would it damage the dems?

Investigations are important. No one is above the law. If Trump is innocent, so be it. However the only one as creaming and carrying on is Trump and the repugnicans. As if no one is allowed to investigate potential wrong doings of their party.

That in itself is disgusting. This entire process should have been non political and professional. Screw the repugnicans. Clearly they care more about serving the interests of Russia playing right into their hands then they do for Americas national security and dignity.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16872 on: November 21, 2019, 04:02:20 PM »
Celine-Crouton 2020!!!!

Crouton-Celine 2020!!!!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16873 on: November 21, 2019, 06:15:46 PM »
Fiona Hill pretty much nailed it.   skip to 5:05

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:21:02 PM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #16874 on: November 22, 2019, 05:47:10 AM »

Summary:

They have been subpoenaed.  Trump blocked any witness that would possibly defend him.  That should tell you something.
Who has been subpoenaed?

There is no trial happening.

« Reply #16875 on: November 22, 2019, 05:48:19 AM »

Summary:

Oh really?
So Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton never needed to testify?  Wow.  Good to know they volunteered, am I right?  Such upstanding people.
They did not need to testify.

For the first freaking time in the history of your posts, you are correct.

« Reply #16876 on: November 22, 2019, 05:55:22 AM »
Fiona Hill pretty much nailed it.   skip to 5:05

Pretty much nailed your opinion.

This whole "skip to 5:05," thing was roundly debunked...

Fiona Hill is British-born shitbag who hates the fucking US.

Most Britains do...
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16877 on: November 22, 2019, 11:12:06 AM »
Let's say nothing happens from this.... What does it matter? Why would it damage the dems?

Investigations are important. No one is above the law. If Trump is innocent, so be it. However the only one as creaming and carrying on is Trump and the repugnicans. As if no one is allowed to investigate potential wrong doings of their party.

That in itself is disgusting. This entire process should have been non political and professional. Screw the repugnicans. Clearly they care more about serving the interests of Russia playing right into their hands then they do for Americas national security and dignity.

The damage?  If the republicans hold the line and don't let a single vote slide then it might give democrat voters the impression that the impeachment is a partisan witch hunt.  On the other hand it might give republican voters the impression that their leadership is putting their party over country.  It's hard to say what goes on in people's minds.

In the long run though,  people are much less partisan about a president out of office.  Nobody defends Nixon today.  No one is running around calling Obama a crypto muslim atheist today.  In my opinion even though impeachment is destined to fail, the democrats still have to do it.
 Trump's crimes will become something much more difficult to defend when he's out of office.  One party is going to be remembered for challenging that and one party will be remembered for defending an obvious criminal.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #16878 on: November 22, 2019, 11:28:12 AM »

The damage?  If the republicans hold the line and don't let a single vote slide then it might give democrat voters the impression that the impeachment is a partisan witch hunt.  On the other hand it might give republican voters the impression that their leadership is putting their party over country.  It's hard to say what goes on in people's minds.

In the long run though,  people are much less partisan about a president out of office.  Nobody defends Nixon today.  No one is running around calling Obama a crypto muslim atheist today.  In my opinion even though impeachment is destined to fail, the democrats still have to do it.
 Trump's crimes will become something much more difficult to defend when he's out of office.  One party is going to be remembered for challenging that and one party will be remembered for defending an obvious criminal.

You mean the Democrats defending Hillary? ;););)(Obvious joke is obvious)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16879 on: November 22, 2019, 11:36:16 AM »

I know.  Seriously though I haven't really followed politics that closely before Trump.  My memory about Hillary prior to 2016 is something something something benghazi.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16880 on: November 22, 2019, 11:39:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197862304462901248?s=20

John Bolton
@AmbJohnBolton
·
6h
Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months.  For the backstory, stay tuned........

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197900337690107904?s=20

We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor.  More to come.....

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197946364669370368?s=20

Re: speaking up -- since resigning as National Security Advisor, the @WhiteHouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account.  Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I’m sorry to disappoint!

Come on mustache boy, give us the dirt.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #16881 on: November 22, 2019, 12:29:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197862304462901248?s=20

John Bolton
@AmbJohnBolton
·
6h
Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months.  For the backstory, stay tuned........

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197900337690107904?s=20

We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor.  More to come.....

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/1197946364669370368?s=20

Re: speaking up -- since resigning as National Security Advisor, the @WhiteHouse refused to return access to my personal Twitter account.  Out of fear of what I may say? To those who speculated I went into hiding, I’m sorry to disappoint!

Come on mustache boy, give us the dirt.

Hillary did it.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #16882 on: November 22, 2019, 12:30:13 PM »

I know.  Seriously though I haven't really followed politics that closely before Trump.  My memory about Hillary prior to 2016 is something something something benghazi.

Let me put it this way, if she is guilty of half of the supposed scandals and whatnot, she'd be the dirtiest politician to have ever lived.

Lorddave

« Reply #16883 on: November 22, 2019, 01:38:38 PM »

Let me put it this way, if she is guilty of half of the supposed scandals and whatnot, she'd be the dirtiest politician to have ever lived.

Yeah.
Too bad most of it is fake.  Or rather simplified and twisted to make her a villian.

Like Uranium One.  Conspiracy says she sold a large percent of America's Uranium.  But the truth is exactly 0 grams was sold by America and just as much exported out of country.

Also she didn't sell anything.  She just approved the sale.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16884 on: November 22, 2019, 03:49:48 PM »

Yeah.
Too bad most of it is fake.  Or rather simplified and twisted to make her a villian.

Like Uranium One.  Conspiracy says she sold a large percent of America's Uranium.  But the truth is exactly 0 grams was sold by America and just as much exported out of country.

Also she didn't sell anything.  She just approved the sale.

Wasn't she supposed to be the ring leader of some child paedo ring or something?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16885 on: November 22, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »
Who has been subpoenaed?

There is no trial happening.

;D

Trolling at level 10/10  but dumb as dogshit.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16886 on: November 22, 2019, 04:17:18 PM »
Wasn't she supposed to be the ring leader of some child paedo ring or something?

Something about sacrificing and eating babies,  or was it devil worship?    It was on infowars 24/7,  along with the gay frogs and goblin vomit.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16887 on: November 22, 2019, 04:26:44 PM »

Something about sacrificing and eating babies,  or was it devil worship?    It was on infowars 24/7,  along with the gay frogs and goblin vomit.

Whoa! Well we sure dodged a bullet not electing her! Oh wait...

Know your place

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #16888 on: November 22, 2019, 06:46:58 PM »
Oh don't worry, Lindsey Graham is going to bring back investigating the Obama administration and will probably bring up the emails again for good measure.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16889 on: November 22, 2019, 07:05:43 PM »
Dr Fiona Hill is extremely compelling. I love how precise she is with her language.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.