Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #16770 on: November 09, 2019, 02:50:18 PM »
Aren't you anti tzatziki sauce? You can't make cat gyros without it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #16771 on: November 09, 2019, 02:51:08 PM »
Can I at least make cat gyros?
You can fact check junior's new book:
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16772 on: November 10, 2019, 02:09:01 AM »
In my official capacity as Wesker's head of Russian counter intelligence  ( under bed division )  I'd like to point out that the reds have moved from under the bed,  and are now in plain view on facebook.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/10/21/facebook-russian-trolls-2020-election-orig.cnn-business
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16773 on: November 10, 2019, 02:22:28 AM »
In my official capacity as Wesker's head of Russian counter intelligence  ( under bed division )  I'd like to point out that the reds have moved from under the bed,  and are now in plain view on facebook.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/10/21/facebook-russian-trolls-2020-election-orig.cnn-business

Best place to hide is in plain sight it seems.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #16774 on: November 10, 2019, 02:49:45 AM »

Its interesting how Trump, Russia, and the polls all say Biden is the Democratic candidate.  We should mix it up and throw in someone totally different just to make all of their efforts for nothing.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16776 on: November 12, 2019, 06:17:53 AM »

Republicans for the Rule of Law will be running this ad on Fox News.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16777 on: November 12, 2019, 07:32:47 AM »
I am a little surprised that there's enough anti Trump Republicans left to scrape up the cash to run an ad on Fox News.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16778 on: November 12, 2019, 10:38:34 AM »
When I read a brief headline that Don Jr's talk at UCLA had been disrupted I thought it must've been lefties protesting. I had no idea the right and the alt right are feuding https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-donald-trump-jr-landed-smack-in-the-middle-of-a-right-wing-civil-war

Lorddave

« Reply #16779 on: November 12, 2019, 11:34:46 AM »
I am a little surprised that there's enough anti Trump Republicans left to scrape up the cash to run an ad on Fox News.

I'm surprised Fox news would allow the ad.  Trump is gonna explode when he see's it.

Also: There are no "Anti-Trump Republicans." Anyone who doesn't support the president is a traitor/liberal, regardless of how they vote.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #16780 on: November 12, 2019, 01:00:52 PM »
The shallow state vs the deep state?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/11/11/shallow-state-that-drove-trumps-ukraine-policy-outside/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/04/dont-fear-the-deep-state-its-the-shallow-state-that-will-destroy-us-trump-theresa-may-netanyahu-brexit-israel-populism/

"The crusade against unelected people no one really knows exactly who they are taking decisions behind closed doors undermines our democracy".

Thanks Foreign Policy, very cool.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #16781 on: November 13, 2019, 09:26:15 AM »
READ: Taylor Reveals New Trump Phone Call On 'Investigations' In Opening Statement https://n.pr/2XiAZn6

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16782 on: November 13, 2019, 01:16:18 PM »
Trump and Erdogan having a news conference together https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1nAJEZBEMpAxL

« Reply #16783 on: November 13, 2019, 01:22:45 PM »
"I share my colleagues' uneasiness at seeing President Erdogan honored at the White House," Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday. "But I urge this body to remain clear-eyed about our nation's vital interests in the Middle East
So, what exactly are these "vital interests"?  And why is he talking to his own body?  Is it rebelling and trying to run away from Trump?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #16784 on: November 14, 2019, 05:03:09 PM »
Welp, sorry to break it to everyone, Trump isn't getting impeached. Another bluster made by the moronic Dems.

He is going to run again, and actually has a chance of winning now. He will double down and work up his base and some moderate Republicans after this is another bust just like the Russia bullshit.

America ::)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16785 on: November 14, 2019, 06:47:20 PM »
Oh he's definitely getting impeached.  Almost certainly not removed but impeached,yes.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #16786 on: November 14, 2019, 09:40:09 PM »
Oh he's definitely getting impeached.  Almost certainly not removed but impeached,yes.

I don't see it from the way things are going currently.

If the Dems can't do it they will lose 2020, simple as that

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16787 on: November 14, 2019, 10:01:40 PM »
This escapade is so fascinatingly bizarre.

Lorddave

« Reply #16788 on: November 14, 2019, 11:13:04 PM »
Welp, sorry to break it to everyone, Trump isn't getting impeached. Another bluster made by the moronic Dems.

He is going to run again, and actually has a chance of winning now. He will double down and work up his base and some moderate Republicans after this is another bust just like the Russia bullshit.

America ::)

Why are you so sure?
And why is your level of proof so damn high?  I'm thinking you expect the Democrats to have some kind of smoking gun or testimony of Trump literally saying "If Ukraine doesn't investigate Biden, I'm not giving them Aid.". Which is silly because only Gulianni would have heard that.

Even so, the defense of the republicans is weak.

Their biggest defense is "Bidens weren't investigated and Aide was sent."
But thats BS. 

Lets say I'm your boss and you ask for a raise.  I say "suck my dick then we'll talk."
Is that illegal?  Yes.

Now if you don't do it and you still get the raise, is what I did now legal?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16789 on: November 14, 2019, 11:20:08 PM »
It's an interesting thing to watch.  Every time there's a situation where Trump does something disastrous there's outrage, then a dip in the polls,  then they slowly recover. 

It's like his supporters are adapting to his behavior when he's supposed to be adapting to suit his supporters.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16790 on: November 14, 2019, 11:21:53 PM »
Case in point, Bom Tishop.  A month ago he was all onboard the impeachment bandwagon.  Yet here we are a month later and he's ride or die for Trump. 

What's changed?  We have much more damning evidence.  But his supporters just get over their initial shock and accept it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #16791 on: November 14, 2019, 11:44:29 PM »
Case in point, Bom Tishop.  A month ago he was all onboard the impeachment bandwagon.  Yet here we are a month later and he's ride or die for Trump. 

What's changed?  We have much more damning evidence.  But his supporters just get over their initial shock and accept it.

No I don't think he's changed position all that much,  but he does appear to be ignorant of the difference between being impeached and being removed from office.

All it takes for Trump to be impeached is for the House to decide and vote on the articles of impeachment.  That's pretty much a certainty at this point.

I'll withhold an opinion on whether the Senate votes for removal after the trial.  How Justice Roberts runs the trial will be interesting.

Here's a timeline.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 11:50:05 PM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #16792 on: November 15, 2019, 01:30:07 AM »
Oh, I did not realize the report came before aide was released.  I thought it was before.  Well...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #16793 on: November 15, 2019, 05:30:06 AM »

I think you should either practice reading comprehension of quit being an ass and putting words in my mouth.

I have not changed my position on Trump whatsoever. I was simply saying the Dems are blowing it. If they blow it they all but guarantee him a victory for 2020.

No I don't think he's changed position all that much,  but he does appear to be ignorant of the difference between being impeached and being removed from office.

Thanks for realizing I have not changed my tune on Trump.

Though not so many thanks for realizing I know the difference between impeachment and being removed from office. You can see my post history on this thread I have said many times he will never be removed from office (at least before 2020). That has never been a question.

I was talking about impeachment as I stated in my posts. It seems to be headed towards failure just like the Russia nonsense

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16794 on: November 15, 2019, 07:45:43 AM »

I think you should either practice reading comprehension of quit being an ass and putting words in my mouth.

Ah.  It would seem so.  I was under the impression this Ukraine thing was enough for you to stop supporting him. 

So this is a hoax then?  A bunch of public servants swearing under oath that Trump is bribing foreign governments for dirt on his opponent are lying and Trump is preventing his people from testifying under oath about how innocent he is?  That makes sense to you?

Lorddave

« Reply #16795 on: November 15, 2019, 08:01:45 AM »

Ah.  It would seem so.  I was under the impression this Ukraine thing was enough for you to stop supporting him. 

So this is a hoax then?  A bunch of public servants swearing under oath that Trump is bribing foreign governments for dirt on his opponent are lying and Trump is preventing his people from testifying under oath about how innocent he is?  That makes sense to you?

???
I did not read that from him.  I read it as he thinks the Democrats are idiots for some reason and will somehow fail to get a majority to vote to impeach for some reason he has not explained.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #16796 on: November 15, 2019, 08:09:56 AM »
Yeah I'm sort of confused by Tishop's statements.

If I were to interpret it literally then he's watching the impeachment inquiries but he doesn't think the democrats are making their case to other democrats in the house of representatives effectively?

Lorddave

« Reply #16797 on: November 15, 2019, 08:36:24 AM »
Yeah I'm sort of confused by Tishop's statements.

If I were to interpret it literally then he's watching the impeachment inquiries but he doesn't think the democrats are making their case to other democrats in the house of representatives effectively?

That's what I think as well, yeah.

Or they aren't presenting enough evidence to convince Trumpers in the senate that Trump should be removed.

Lorddave

« Reply #16798 on: November 15, 2019, 09:28:32 AM »
There are only 1 reasons I can see for not impeaching: He'll win the trial and use that as proof of exoneration.

However thats counterbalanced by him being put on the stand to testify, an event his lawyers were despirate to avoid.

Also, Republicans are deathly afraid of him being impeached for some reason.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16799 on: November 15, 2019, 10:19:57 AM »
Roger Stone was found guilty on all counts. Another one bites the dust.