50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #15570 on: August 20, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
I didn't ask for candidates linked with companies, I asked for evidence the workers were paid to attend rallies. Trump makes this accusation all the time, but never backs it up. Can you think of a single Dem rally where the attendees were paid to be there? If this had happened, the Republicans would be talking about, they'd be calling the Democrats hypocrites. I would be agreeing with them!

I don't quite see the issue, the workers probably thought it was a bit of a lark, to get paid for a bit of entertainment.  Trump already thinks people pay to attend his rallies,  if I had a the chance I'd go along to a Trump rally just for the experience,  and to chat with a few of Qanon people up close.

The issue is that they shouldn't have been made to make this choice. Has nothing to do with whether or not they wanted to go, or if they wanted to talk to Qanons. Also, they were banned from expressing "anything viewed as resistance".  Attend the rally and get overtime, but don't express your opinion unless it's the approved opinion. How patriotic!

SCG ... This is a private company, there is no room to be mad at them or the employees. This was a work function.... They were paid to be there and expected to act a certain way. No different than any other work function. They know how much is ego cares about crowd size.

The company was doing what was needed for someone that makes laws to make their business easier. What was a financial move, nothing more nothing less. You think they would pay their employees to go to a Bernie rally lol.

Now being mad at Trump for getting people to attend his rally like this??? That is a different story, and I have already given my opinion on this crap
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15571 on: August 20, 2019, 05:56:43 PM »
You can't tell me what to do.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15572 on: August 20, 2019, 06:38:14 PM »
You can't tell me what to do.

Hey you are a lefty...isn't that what you believe lol

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15573 on: August 20, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
I totally believe that you can't tell me what to do.

Also, I never said I was mad at the employees. There's plenty of room to be mad at everyone else.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15574 on: August 20, 2019, 06:58:06 PM »
Of course we can tell you what to do.  Whether you listen or not is a different matter.  Haven't you learned that from your cat yet?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15575 on: August 20, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
Of course we can tell you what to do.  Whether you listen or not is a different matter.  Haven't you learned that from your cat yet?

The cat will do what you say, but it will either wait until you are out of the room or until it is "their" idea

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15576 on: August 20, 2019, 07:18:34 PM »
Who or what is the "Epoch Times"?   Falun Gong fifth column wanting to overthrow Chinese government by goading the US into a war?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trump-qanon-impending-judgment-day-behind-facebook-fueled-rise-epoch-n1044121

This is getting stranger by the day.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:20:06 PM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15577 on: August 20, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »

The issue is that they shouldn't have been made to make this choice.

Now pro-choice is bad?

Lorddave

« Reply #15578 on: August 20, 2019, 10:45:37 PM »

The issue is that they shouldn't have been made to make this choice.

Now pro-choice is bad?
I think if they had done a "here's a trump thing.  Attend it or keep working" it would have been better.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #15579 on: August 21, 2019, 12:15:06 AM »

Trump throws toys from cot!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49416740

I want my Island!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15580 on: August 21, 2019, 12:53:51 AM »
Denmark sold us the Virgin Islands . . .   

On 17 January 1917, according to the Treaty of the Danish West Indies, the Danish government sold the islands to the United States for $25 million ($489 million in current prices), when the United States and Denmark exchanged their respective treaty ratifications.

Lorddave

« Reply #15581 on: August 21, 2019, 03:06:25 AM »

Trump throws toys from cot!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49416740

I want my Island!

Guess it wasn't that important of a trip...  Good thing he didn't waste tax dollars.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #15582 on: August 21, 2019, 03:57:21 AM »
No Sir, it isn’t green as in a golfing green, it’s not all that green sir, in fact it’s quite cold sir, which is why the Nordic murderer who founded the colony probably named it Greenland to trick people into thinking it was actually green, sir.

No not to play golf sir, more to be his vassals,

Vassals sir, like slaves.

No sir, I don’t think it still allows slaves sir.

I don’t know for sure sir, but I would say there aren’t many golf courses sir, considering the climate.

No sir, I don’t think snow ploughs would clear it in a few days’ sir, there’s some pretty thick ice sir.

Yes sir, it is the biggest island in the world.

Yes sir, it is bigger than Branson’s, but not as warm sir.

Yes sir, but I don’t think Skull and Piggy island are real islands sir.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:57:48 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15583 on: August 21, 2019, 05:36:54 AM »
No Sir, it isn’t green as in a golfing green, it’s not all that green sir, in fact it’s quite cold sir, which is why the Nordic murderer who founded the colony probably named it Greenland to trick people into thinking it was actually green, sir.

No not to play golf sir, more to be his vassals,

Vassals sir, like slaves.

No sir, I don’t think it still allows slaves sir.

I don’t know for sure sir, but I would say there aren’t many golf courses sir, considering the climate.

No sir, I don’t think snow ploughs would clear it in a few days’ sir, there’s some pretty thick ice sir.

Yes sir, it is the biggest island in the world.

Yes sir, it is bigger than Branson’s, but not as warm sir.

Yes sir, but I don’t think Skull and Piggy island are real islands sir.

LOL,  He now thinks he's the king of Israel, or the second coming,  not sure which.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164138795475881986

I guess if he can't have Greenland,  he can be king of Israel? 

« Reply #15584 on: August 21, 2019, 08:01:54 AM »

LOL,  He now thinks he's the king of Israel, or the second coming,  not sure which.

He really is becoming more unhinged!

"Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him...."
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Lorddave

« Reply #15585 on: August 21, 2019, 08:21:47 AM »
Notice how Wayne says Trump is the SECOND comming of God yet talks of Jews....

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15586 on: August 21, 2019, 08:51:58 AM »
Out of all the shenanigans surrounding Trump the part that worries me the most is the religious stuff. We'll be fine if he's a good president or a bad one, we've had both in the past, but if people continue to deify him we could be in trouble.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #15587 on: August 21, 2019, 09:06:44 AM »

I don’t know, I mean I know the world is going to hell and all, but he randomly announces he wants a country to sell a huge chunk of over-sea territory, to him, and when they go, “Err, no you mental case”, he acts like a giant toddler, maybe living there you figure you all will be okay when we are all wasteland, because we thwarted his wish to be the travelling king of Europe on a mechanical bear, but that’s not how it works.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15588 on: August 21, 2019, 09:37:39 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1164169890917433346?s=20

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My proposal to the politically correct Automobile Companies would lower the average price of a car to consumers by more than $3000, while at the same time making the cars substantially safer. Engines would run smoother. Very little impact on the environment! Foolish executives!

Politically correct Automobile Companies  ???

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15589 on: August 21, 2019, 10:08:15 AM »
I don't understand what he is trying to say in that tweet. What are the "politically correct automobile companies"? Why is he expecting them to decrease the price of cars by 3k out of nowhere?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15590 on: August 21, 2019, 10:18:48 AM »
I don't understand what he is trying to say in that tweet. What are the "politically correct automobile companies"? Why is he expecting them to decrease the price of cars by 3k out of nowhere?

Trump tried to roll back pollution standards,  but the industry refused. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15591 on: August 21, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »
Clean air is politically correct!

Lorddave

« Reply #15592 on: August 21, 2019, 10:44:23 AM »

They did?!
Well shit! I have way more respect for them now.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15593 on: August 21, 2019, 10:49:17 AM »

I'm trying to understand why that happened.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #15594 on: August 21, 2019, 11:25:23 AM »

California wasn't going to change their emissions standards, so it didn't really make sense for the auto industry to change. They need to sell cars in California still. Lots of people there buy cars. And making different cars for different states is expensive. So they get to minimize production costs while looking environmentally friendly. That's a win-win if ever there was one.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15595 on: August 21, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »

California wasn't going to change their emissions standards, so it didn't really make sense for the auto industry to change. They need to sell cars in California still. Lots of people there buy cars. And making different cars for different states is expensive. So they get to minimize production costs while looking environmentally friendly. That's a win-win if ever there was one.
Ah OK that makes sense.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #15596 on: August 21, 2019, 12:42:50 PM »
The time it takes to implement these technologies are longer than a single presidency. I can easily see how the car manufacturers would have just agreed to stay the course since whoever comes after trump will almost certainly restore the emission standards.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #15597 on: August 21, 2019, 01:09:32 PM »
Actually I read that they don't want Trump's 'too low' plan but also don't want Obama's too high one.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15598 on: August 21, 2019, 01:17:18 PM »
Who or what is the "Epoch Times"?   Falun Gong fifth column wanting to overthrow Chinese government by goading the US into a war?

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trump-qanon-impending-judgment-day-behind-facebook-fueled-rise-epoch-n1044121

It has been getting alot of ads on YouTube recently.

It is supposedly unbiased from the ads, so I checked it out, as my dream is one day finding truly unbiased news. Sadly, it is definitely right wing.

However, it does have alot of inside information about China. Apparently the owners are from China and have alot of good sources there. So it may be worth getting just for that information

Lorddave

« Reply #15599 on: August 21, 2019, 01:32:16 PM »

It has been getting alot of ads on YouTube recently.

It is supposedly unbiased from the ads, so I checked it out, as my dream is one day finding truly unbiased news. Sadly, it is definitely right wing.

However, it does have alot of inside information about China. Apparently the owners are from China and have alot of good sources there. So it may be worth getting just for that information

The AP is about as Inbaised as you can get.  If you think they are bias, then its likely your views are bias against news.