Why do you support donald trump

• 16833 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #15540 on: August 18, 2019, 10:27:22 AM »
Its not illegal because it was framed as a work function by the company Trump was speaking at.

But the work function is purely political. And they weren't allowed to do anything that would look like a protest. Seems like an infringement of the first amendment to me.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #15541 on: August 18, 2019, 11:12:26 AM »
Its not illegal because it was framed as a work function by the company Trump was speaking at.

But the work function is purely political. And they weren't allowed to do anything that would look like a protest. Seems like an infringement of the first amendment to me.

You'd think but PA is a fucked up state when it comes to worker's rights.
An employer can request their workers work 24/7 for a month with no days off.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15542 on: August 18, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »
How can it be legal to force people to attend a rally? If I had to do that, I would boo until they kicked me out.
And then you'd probably be fired...
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15543 on: August 18, 2019, 12:52:25 PM »
How can it be legal to force people to attend a rally? If I had to do that, I would boo until they kicked me out.

Then I would make the most unhappy face possible.  :P
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15544 on: August 18, 2019, 12:56:57 PM »

It would be pretty cool if you could get a reporter to take a picture of that.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15545 on: August 18, 2019, 01:21:42 PM »
I would probably see if I could get a blood and soil chant going.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15546 on: August 18, 2019, 03:09:28 PM »
With a "Jews will not replace us" chant for when that one gets old.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #15547 on: August 19, 2019, 01:58:32 AM »

You could also have a brief career as a youtube personality. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15548 on: August 19, 2019, 03:51:56 PM »
Some of them might not have any vacation or be able to afford to take a day off without pay.
They had a choice.  Not the company's fault if some already burned up all of their PTO.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15549 on: August 19, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
your retarted

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #15550 on: August 19, 2019, 05:52:24 PM »
your retarted

What he said is true.

It was viewed as a company function they are being paid for. No different than a mandatory meeting.

If they weren't being paid, then it would be a whole different issue.
Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15551 on: August 19, 2019, 05:58:47 PM »
The truth of his post is irrelevant. It's wrong to make them "choose" to attend a political rally. All you mofos would be outraged if Obama had done something like that.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15552 on: August 19, 2019, 06:07:37 PM »
your retarted

What he said is true.

It was viewed as a company function they are being paid for. No different than a mandatory meeting.

Yeah. All they had to do to be paid was to visibly support a particular politician.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15553 on: August 19, 2019, 10:06:03 PM »
USA TODAY: Trump and Greenland: Trump tweets edited photo of small village dominated by Trump high-rise.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/19/trump-and-greenland-trump-tweets-edited-photo-village-high-rise/2057363001/

Yep. We're definitely going to invade Greenland.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15554 on: August 20, 2019, 06:17:17 AM »
The truth of his post is irrelevant. It's wrong to make them "choose" to attend a political rally.
I didn't say that it was right, only that they had a choice not to attend.

All you mofos would be outraged if Obama had done something like that.
Only if all they had was raisin cookies.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15555 on: August 20, 2019, 06:20:47 AM »
USA TODAY: Trump and Greenland: Trump tweets edited photo of small village dominated by Trump high-rise.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/19/trump-and-greenland-trump-tweets-edited-photo-village-high-rise/2057363001/

Yep. We're definitely going to invade Greenland.
Trump would probably sue them later for false advertising.  Where is the "green" in "Greenland"?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15556 on: August 20, 2019, 06:22:14 AM »
The Mooch is planning to Morf into Arya Stark?

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/the-mooch-trump-can-be-stopped-like-got-s-the-night-king-66519109799

You can't make this stuff up. 
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15557 on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:04 AM »

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari/watch/the-mooch-trump-can-be-stopped-like-got-s-the-night-king-66519109799

Are you really posting anything that moron says? That is silly even for you
Tell that to Epstein!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15558 on: August 20, 2019, 06:39:49 AM »
your retarted

What he said is true.

Yeah. All they had to do to be paid was to visibly support a particular politician.

I am not saying it isn't slimy on Trump's part.... I am simply saying nothing wrong was done to the employees. They were paid for their time, no different than a mandatory meeting. If they weren't paid then certainly we have a very big deal.

Plus, the Dems have done the same thing with companies that they support. It's shitty for either side to do it, I am definitely not arguing that. Simply saying it isn't just a Trump thing unfortunately.

I am not mad at the businesses though, they are simply pandering to someone that is helping them. Example, the crude oil industry, they of course want to try and keep Trump happy because he passes laws that make their life easier. Well worth the cost of sending your employees to a rally of his so he can feel good about his crowd size.

No man likes what they see when they get out of a cold pool.
Tell that to Epstein!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15559 on: August 20, 2019, 07:18:55 AM »
Trump accuses the Democrats of doing the same thing, but has he ever produced any evidence for it? Can you produce some evidence?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15560 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:51 AM »

Which one is the moron,  Mooch or Trump?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15561 on: August 20, 2019, 07:36:29 AM »

Which one is the moron,  Mooch or Trump?

Lol, mooch makes Trump look at a damn scholar.

Trump accuses the Democrats of doing the same thing, but has he ever produced any evidence for it? Can you produce some evidence?

Tech firms in San Francisco do it with some left candidates. I know they did with Sanders, many companies did with Hillary. It's too much information to look for to list what candidates are linked with what companies. Plus, I really don't care enough to as I am not saying it is a good thing.

I think it's slimy as hell...left, right or center.

Tell that to Epstein!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15562 on: August 20, 2019, 08:07:10 AM »
I didn't ask for candidates linked with companies, I asked for evidence the workers were paid to attend rallies. Trump makes this accusation all the time, but never backs it up. Can you think of a single Dem rally where the attendees were paid to be there? If this had happened, the Republicans would be talking about, they'd be calling the Democrats hypocrites. I would be agreeing with them!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15563 on: August 20, 2019, 08:18:48 AM »
I didn't ask for candidates linked with companies, I asked for evidence the workers were paid to attend rallies. Trump makes this accusation all the time, but never backs it up. Can you think of a single Dem rally where the attendees were paid to be there? If this had happened, the Republicans would be talking about, they'd be calling the Democrats hypocrites. I would be agreeing with them!

I don't know, I will look around. As I said, it's not something I am trying to defend.

I just know there were some companies that sent some of their employees to some of Bernie's stuff and Hillary's stuff. I don't think companies care much until you are the primary or basically one.

I remember companies sent employees to events with Obama, but I don't think those were rallies (I don't remember Obama having rallies after he was elected), so I am not going to include those. I think there were other reasons.
Tell that to Epstein!

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15564 on: August 20, 2019, 08:41:04 AM »

I don't quite see the issue, the workers probably thought it was a bit of a lark, to get paid for a bit of entertainment.  Trump already thinks people pay to attend his rallies,  if I had a the chance I'd go along to a Trump rally just for the experience,  and to chat with a few of Qanon people up close. 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #15565 on: August 20, 2019, 09:06:31 AM »

I don't quite see the issue, the workers probably thought it was a bit of a lark, to get paid for a bit of entertainment.  Trump already thinks people pay to attend his rallies,  if I had a the chance I'd go along to a Trump rally just for the experience,  and to chat with a few of Qanon people up close.

I might go talk to people in line, but I am not waiting hours to see Trump run his mouth.
Tell that to Epstein!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15566 on: August 20, 2019, 10:52:59 AM »

The issue is that they shouldn't have been made to make this choice. Has nothing to do with whether or not they wanted to go, or if they wanted to talk to Qanons. Also, they were banned from expressing "anything viewed as resistance".  Attend the rally and get overtime, but don't express your opinion unless it's the approved opinion. How patriotic!

Lorddave

« Reply #15567 on: August 20, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »

The issue is that they shouldn't have been made to make this choice. Has nothing to do with whether or not they wanted to go, or if they wanted to talk to Qanons. Also, they were banned from expressing "anything viewed as resistance".  Attend the rally and get overtime, but don't express your opinion unless it's the approved opinion. How patriotic!
Well, it IS the American way.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15568 on: August 20, 2019, 01:29:51 PM »
 >:(

Pezevenk

-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)