He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22453 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #15450 on: August 09, 2019, 09:56:39 PM »
Conservatives do not completely ignore mainstream news, most of them watch Fox News, which is mainstream. It's the most mainstream of them all. Even liberals watch Fox News.

I always cringe when Fox whines 'main stream media'.
They are bigger than all the others combined.
I think its because they're the only big, right bias media.  Cnn, mnbc, nyt, washington post... All are big name and left bias.  So its purely count, not size.

It should be noted Fox has probably most conservatives/right wing viewers.  The others have to share the left wing/liberal viewers.

I, however, read NPR.  Its very center.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Lorddave

« Reply #15451 on: August 09, 2019, 10:06:34 PM »
Some 300 Arrested In Mississippi Immigration Raids Have Been Released, Officials Say  https://n.pr/2YDAJTB

This is absolute BS.

"We comply with all state and federal hiring laws" my ass.  If 300 (at least) will have their day in court, they're probably illegals.

Though it does make me wonder, how do you prove citizenship in such a case?  Like lets say CFC's business got raided and they looked at him and said "Prove you're a US citizen.". Could he?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #15452 on: August 09, 2019, 10:10:29 PM »
Some 300 Arrested In Mississippi Immigration Raids Have Been Released, Officials Say  https://n.pr/2YDAJTB

This is absolute BS.

"We comply with all state and federal hiring laws" my ass.  If 300 (at least) will have their day in court, they're probably illegals.

Though it does make me wonder, how do you prove citizenship in such a case?  Like lets say CFC's business got raided and they looked at him and said "Prove you're a US citizen.". Could he?

It should be trivial I would think.  A birth certificate should do it.  Ever since 911 they've tightened up documentation requirements for driver's licenses.  Having one of those should be proof enough that you're a citizen.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #15453 on: August 10, 2019, 12:48:44 AM »

This is absolute BS.

It should be trivial I would think.  A birth certificate should do it.  Ever since 911 they've tightened up documentation requirements for driver's licenses.  Having one of those should be proof enough that you're a citizen.

Its not.
Drivers license is not enough unless you have a Real ID.  And most people don't keep their birth certificate on them.

https://passportinfo.com/blog/immigration-raids-protect-yourself/

Hey CFC, ya got a gold star on your license?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15454 on: August 10, 2019, 12:54:13 AM »

This is absolute BS.

There was some guy who was almost deported and was put in a concentration camp for weeks even though he had a birth certificate though.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #15455 on: August 10, 2019, 12:54:39 AM »

This is absolute BS.

Lol, you are right, that is BS. One or two maybe, 300 though lol.

I do what I can, require physical copy of birth certificate and social. Also do background checks and Lexus Nexus of all employees.

Haven't had an issue yet, and brought a few over for temp work visas from time to time.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #15456 on: August 10, 2019, 01:11:04 AM »

This is absolute BS.

I do what I can, require physical copy of birth certificate and social. Also do background checks and Lexus Nexus of all employees.

Haven't had an issue yet, and brought a few over for temp work visas from time to time.

Yes but could YOU provide proof upon request?  I mean, if you weren't white.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #15457 on: August 10, 2019, 01:56:36 AM »

This is absolute BS.

I mean I don't walk around with my birth certificate or social in my pocket.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #15458 on: August 10, 2019, 02:29:57 AM »

This is absolute BS.

I mean I don't walk around with my birth certificate or social in my pocket.

Do you have the star on your license?  Cause if not, then you're lucky to be white.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15459 on: August 10, 2019, 05:53:14 AM »
Do you have the star on your license?  Cause if not, then you're lucky to be white.

Why do you assume he is white?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #15460 on: August 10, 2019, 09:43:21 AM »

He sounds white.  He speaks of issues like he has never been told to "go back where you came from" or experienced subtle racism.

If he isn't white, he's the whitest non-white ever.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15461 on: August 10, 2019, 08:57:51 PM »

He sounds white.  He speaks of issues like he has never been told to "go back where you came from" or experienced subtle racism.

Maybe you should ask him why he's never been told to "go back where you came from".    The answer might explain a lot.   LOL

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15462 on: August 11, 2019, 03:07:12 AM »

Maybe you should ask him why he's never been told to "go back where you came from".    The answer might explain a lot.   LOL
CFC looks white and that's enough for ICE.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #15463 on: August 11, 2019, 03:11:58 AM »

That's the liberal response.  I'm going with conservative one

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15464 on: August 11, 2019, 03:26:32 AM »

Therein lie the perils of assumption.   Racists come in all colours,  not just white.

Lorddave

« Reply #15465 on: August 11, 2019, 05:46:01 AM »

Therein lie the perils of assumption.   Racists come in all colours,  not just white.

I know.  And I'm kinda being a dick intentionally.  But I do assume he's white (or impossible to ID as non-white) based on his responses.  Which is stereotyping.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15466 on: August 11, 2019, 06:01:48 AM »

I know.  And I'm kinda being a dick intentionally.  But I do assume he's white (or impossible to ID as non-white) based on his responses.  Which is stereotyping.

He's part Cherokee.  I don't think he's racist.  He just doesn't like liberals.  But he can tell you himself.

Lorddave

« Reply #15467 on: August 11, 2019, 06:33:08 AM »

He's part Cherokee.  I don't think he's racist.  He just doesn't like liberals.  But he can tell you himself.

Never said he was racist.  (Not anymore than most people anyway)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15468 on: August 11, 2019, 03:44:27 PM »

Has nothing to do with reflected light. 

My California Driver License/ID card is a prime indicator of citizenship.
With a quick records search they can link the card # to other proof.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15469 on: August 11, 2019, 04:51:10 PM »
Are you suggesting that white people can't be undocumented/illegal aliens?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15470 on: August 11, 2019, 05:55:45 PM »

Meh,  I have a Californian Drivers Licence,  proves nothing.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15471 on: August 11, 2019, 07:01:26 PM »

Yours is cardboard.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15472 on: August 11, 2019, 07:12:52 PM »

Yours is cardboard.

Plastic.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15473 on: August 11, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »

Yours is cardboard.

Plastic.

If it says "Californian Drivers Licence" it's fake.   :D

Lorddave

« Reply #15474 on: August 11, 2019, 09:18:07 PM »

Well,the last time we had a flood of white immigrants was the Irish and they were let in without much fuss.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #15475 on: August 11, 2019, 09:41:34 PM »

Well,the last time we had a flood of white immigrants was the Irish and they were let in without much fuss.

Do you mean entering legally and assimilating?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15476 on: August 11, 2019, 10:12:12 PM »
If it says "Californian Drivers Licence" it's fake.   :D

LOL.   You could be a pedant if you tried harder.   California Driver Licence.   

Still doesn't mean shit as far as citizenship goes. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #15477 on: August 11, 2019, 10:15:08 PM »

What I would point out here is that a driver's license, at least in the states of utah and Nevada, carry a long paper trail. It should be theoretically trivial to follow that paper trail and verify citizenship.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15478 on: August 11, 2019, 10:21:27 PM »

What I would point out here is that a driver's license, at least in the states of utah and Nevada, carry a long paper trail. It should be theoretically trivial to follow that paper trail and verify citizenship.

I did the test at the Oroville DMV,  I don't recall showing them my passport,  provided you passed the test, you just had to provide a residential address for postage, and pay the lady.  But no social security number or birth certificate.

It was a while back and these things might have changed.

Edit: It looks like they are a lot stricter these days.  https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dlapp_lnks

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:23:01 PM by JerkFace »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #15479 on: August 11, 2019, 10:55:40 PM »

I did the test at the Oroville DMV,  I don't recall showing them my passport,  provided you passed the test, you just had to provide a residential address for postage, and pay the lady.  But no social security number or birth certificate.

It was a while back and these things might have changed.

Edit: It looks like they are a lot stricter these days.  https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dlapp_lnks

Yeah they got a whole lot stricter after 911.  Though it might differ from state to state.  I recall having to through the hassle of getting a typo on my social security card fixed to get my license renewed in the early 2000s.

It does make me think though, a birth certificate is what I think they'd want to see to proof citizenship.  However, I can see how it might not be possible to prove that a birth certificate belongs to someone.  It's not like they collect DNA when someone is born.