Total Members Voted: 70

Why do you support donald trump

• 17071 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #15120 on: July 13, 2019, 06:41:42 AM »
I'm not sure I buy the FBI informant explanation. There wasn't a big bust of pedoes at the time he was going down, there hasn't really been since either, at least not that he could be tied to. There hasn't really been a big bust of other crimes in the upper echelon of society since then either.

My guess is he had dirt of important people that would have been found had a trial a happened. Some important people that had high level connections within the government. So those people press their influence to avoid a trial.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #15121 on: July 13, 2019, 06:55:50 AM »
I'm not sure I buy the FBI informant explanation. There wasn't a big bust of pedoes at the time he was going down, there hasn't really been since either, at least not that he could be tied to. There hasn't really been a big bust of other crimes in the upper echelon of society since then either.

My guess is he had dirt of important people that would have been found had a trial a happened. Some important people that had high level connections within the government. So those people press their influence to avoid a trial.

B    I    N G O    8)
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15122 on: July 13, 2019, 11:59:02 AM »
The more I read about the Epstein case, the more it seems like maybe Acosta wasn't given much of a choice. He's insinuated that he was told Epstein was an intelligence asset. If you look at Acosta's record as a prosecutor, he was not so lenient on other sex traffickers.
I don't think anyone was saying he is lenient to sex traffickers in general, people are questioning why he was lenient to this guy in particular.

Which is why I mentioned that Acosta insinuated he was an intelligence asset  ???
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #15123 on: July 14, 2019, 12:00:08 AM »
The more I read about the Epstein case, the more it seems like maybe Acosta wasn't given much of a choice. He's insinuated that he was told Epstein was an intelligence asset. If you look at Acosta's record as a prosecutor, he was not so lenient on other sex traffickers.
I don't think anyone was saying he is lenient to sex traffickers in general, people are questioning why he was lenient to this guy in particular.

Which is why I mentioned that Acosta insinuated he was an intelligence asset  ???
Yes but you said he wasn't lenient to other sex traffickers and I said that's not the point.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #15124 on: July 14, 2019, 04:41:31 AM »
*baseless bitching*
I was in the middle of typing but realized: You can't even be bothered to read your god emporer's tweets.  You are not worth my time.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15125 on: July 14, 2019, 07:52:35 AM »

Yes but you said he wasn't lenient to other sex traffickers and I said that's not the point.

I have no idea why you are taking this line of argument (except you like to disagree with me, when we don't disagree).

You said "people are questioning why he was lenient to this guy in particular", his answer was to insinuate that Epstein was an intelligence asset. His record of not being lenient to other traffickers is an observation, and wasn't meant to be the point.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15126 on: July 14, 2019, 08:29:52 AM »
I have no idea why you are taking this line of argument (except you like to disagree with me, when we don't disagree).
But I never tried to disagree with you, idk why you interpreted it like that. I just said that whether or not he was lenient to other sex traffickers isn't relevant to what the main issue with this case was, so it's not some sort of evidence against his guilt.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #15127 on: July 14, 2019, 09:08:06 AM »
Nice to see Trump is making racist attacks against Congress members on twitter again. Very normal.

Meanwhile someone got shot attacking ICE concentration camps.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #15128 on: July 14, 2019, 09:21:39 AM »
Nice to see Trump is making racist attacks against Congress members on twitter again. Very normal.

Oh?  Who got shot?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15129 on: July 14, 2019, 09:23:40 AM »

I don't know. We really don't know who he meant when he said go back from where you came from. Maybe he meant that Nancy Pelosi should back to Italy or something.

This is more or less what trump's idiot defenders are saying now.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #15130 on: July 14, 2019, 09:27:56 AM »
Either Melania is a gold digger or she's gonna divorce him after his presidency is done.  Would be hilarious if before but he would probably have her killed.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15131 on: July 14, 2019, 09:42:03 AM »

Oh?  Who got shot?
Willem Van Spronsen, a 69 year old anarchist. He tried to burn down the trucks they use to round up and transport immigrants into the camps, and he was shot. Apparently he went there ready to die.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #15132 on: July 14, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »

I don't know. We really don't know who he meant when he said go back from where you came from. Maybe he meant that Nancy Pelosi should back to Italy or something.

This is more or less what trump's idiot defenders are saying now.
This doesn't even make it significantly less bad and stupid. Or make any sense.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #15133 on: July 14, 2019, 10:26:40 AM »
It's funny how after all the years Trump has been around he was only "racist" after he ran for presidency.

Convenient
Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Pezevenk

« Reply #15134 on: July 14, 2019, 10:44:26 AM »
It's funny how after all the years Trump has been around he was only "racist" after he ran for presidency.

Convenient
No, he was also racist before. Happy now?
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #15135 on: July 14, 2019, 12:10:10 PM »

Convenient
Yeah... He was racist before too.  And an asshole.  We just didn't hear as much from him because no one cared.  Now he has a virtual army of people cheering every word he tweets.  No matter how wrong he is.

Like he attacked an unnamed "progressive" in congress, saying they should go back home and fix their own country (which is the worst).  But of all the people he could be commenting on, most are Americans, born and raised.  Only one is not.

Sooo, yeah....

I mean, if you wanna say he isn't racist thats fine.  But he's still an asshole.  Also, he is distracting from ICE raids.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15136 on: July 14, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »
But I never tried to disagree with you, idk why you interpreted it like that. I just said that whether or not he was lenient to other sex traffickers isn't relevant to what the main issue with this case was, so it's not some sort of evidence against his guilt.

But I never said it was evidence against his guilt. It is an observation of his record, and it is relevant to the discussion of Acosta allowing Epstein off the hook. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to Epstein being used by US intelligence agencies. If he had dirt on a Saudi prince, or Prince Andrew, or any other powerful foreign leader someone in our govt might have wanted it. A few young women getting justice wouldn't have mattered much to them. It might seem a bit tinfoil hat, but our intelligence agencies have done worse.

If you don't think that particular observation is relevant, that is fine, but you're making up things I haven't said. I didn't say anything about innocence or guilt. For the record, I do believe Epstein is guilty. Also, for the record, I am only speculating on why Acosta let him off the hook.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15137 on: July 14, 2019, 12:42:13 PM »

Convenient

Did you forget about the birther stuff?

Pezevenk

« Reply #15138 on: July 14, 2019, 01:52:47 PM »
If you don't think that particular observation is relevant, that is fine, but you're making up things I haven't said.
I didn't make up anything you didn't say, I explained why I don't think that it was very relevant to the question around his guilt (Acosta' s guilt).

I really don't know about his excuse that he thought Epstein was an intelligence asset. Why did he think that? What reason did he have?
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15139 on: July 14, 2019, 02:36:55 PM »
If you don't think that particular observation is relevant, that is fine, but you're making up things I haven't said.
I didn't make up anything you didn't say, I explained why I don't think that it was very relevant to the question around his guilt (Acosta' s guilt).

I really don't know about his excuse that he thought Epstein was an intelligence asset. Why did he think that? What reason did he have?

Well, I don't know if Epstein really is or was an intelligence asset (I only think it's possible). Acosta is playing that down, and saying it's a rabbit hole. You can read this and decide if you believe it or not https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #15140 on: July 14, 2019, 10:49:54 PM »
While the ICE raids are just a stunt to provoke outrage,  Trump loves outrage.  Does ICE actually do anything useful,  or are they only a gang of thugs who go around terrorizing migrants?

Reminds me a little of the brown shirts in 1930's Germany.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15141 on: July 15, 2019, 12:35:44 AM »
While the ICE raids are just a stunt to provoke outrage,  Trump loves outrage.  Does ICE actually do anything useful,  or are they only a gang of thugs who go around terrorizing migrants?
That's their "use".
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #15142 on: July 15, 2019, 12:40:45 AM »

Reminds me a little of the brown shirts in 1930's Germany.
Sure, ICE does in fact deal with immigrants who shouldn't be here.  They have uses but Trump is directing resources to deal with all of them, not prioritizing the bad ones.  The goal being to have the best numbers.  "Most deportations ever".  Makes his base happy.

Lorddave

« Reply #15143 on: July 15, 2019, 04:17:01 AM »
Congresswomen Denounce Trump Tweets Telling Them To 'Go Back' To Their Home Countries https://n.pr/2YYbhEw

Trump is either quite racist, an idiot, or both.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15144 on: July 15, 2019, 06:39:34 AM »
I'm beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt.  He might as well have dropped the N bomb there.

Pezevenk

« Reply #15145 on: July 15, 2019, 07:02:32 AM »
I'm beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt.  He might as well have dropped the N bomb there.
Not yet, he's reserving that for just before the elections.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

« Reply #15146 on: July 15, 2019, 07:33:55 AM »
I'd love to see those The Apprentice tapes where he apparently did.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #15147 on: July 15, 2019, 07:34:41 AM »

I'm guessing it would be financial crimes, rather than related to his penchant for young girls?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #15148 on: July 15, 2019, 07:40:56 AM »

Sadly it wouldn't make much of a difference.  For stories like this I like to read the comment sections of Fox News.  A typical comment I see way too often is something like "I have never been more proud of Trump.  Look at him owning those libtards!"

I can only hope that the section of our population which isn't completely insane actually decides to turn up to vote next year.

Lorddave

« Reply #15149 on: July 15, 2019, 09:56:52 AM »

Sadly it wouldn't make much of a difference.  For stories like this I like to read the comment sections of Fox News.  A typical comment I see way too often is something like "I have never been more proud of Trump.  Look at him owning those libtards!"

I can only hope that the section of our population which isn't completely insane actually decides to turn up to vote next year.

Trump could shoot someone on 5th ave. And not lose a single vote.  Even if it was cold blooded murder.