50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22453 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #14490 on: May 06, 2019, 09:58:09 AM »
Doctors are not infallible.  People in authority are found to be incorrect all the time.  You arguing that a parent does not know what is better for their child than a doctor is not only a fallacy, but it is absolutely a stupid claim.
How is the parent better at knowing which vaccines are good for their child and which aren't than the doctor? Sure, doctors are not infallible. But they're a LOT less fallible than random layperson parents, that's the whole point.

I know that you are not dumb, so I will assume you are either drunk or hung over.

Scientists for decades have told us that we are entering an ice-age.  Then, they back-tracked and said the "globe" is warming.  Now, they say they can't tell if the "globe" is warming or freezing. 

Yea, scientists are always right.
Are you trolling again?

Also, the point is not whether the parent is right or not.  The parent has a right to make decisions for the child. 
No they don't. Not this decision.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14491 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:29 AM »
One parent thinks it is the best to keep their child away from everyone so they are never exposed to any germs.  Another parent thinks it is best to expose their child to as many germs as possible in order to build their immune systems.  Who is right, and should a doctor or the state or the parent be making that choice? 

Pezevenk

« Reply #14492 on: May 06, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »
One parent thinks it is the best to keep their child away from everyone so they are never exposed to any germs.  Another parent thinks it is best to expose their child to as many germs as possible in order to build their immune systems.  Who is right, and should a doctor or the state or the parent be making that choice?
They're both dipshits who abuse their children.

Why are we seriously debating this, we're talking about anti vaxxers, I thought we got over ages ago that it's awful to do that. You're also acting as if children are the extensions of their parents, they aren't.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #14493 on: May 06, 2019, 10:17:50 PM »

Your love of communism and dictatorship is showing again lol.

Silly Rabbit. I would end someone who MAKES me do something to my child against my wishes.

That is just being a good parent, you should never take big daddy's word for anything.
Why are you more qualified to do that than your doctor?

First, my child is MY responsibility for their safety and well being.
You didn't answer, why are you more qualified than the doctor to know what is safe and what isn't?

Do you think the medical industry is any better than any other industry? Unfortunately the majority are idiots just like every other industry, and the minority that are not carry the weight of the system and competence on their shoulders.
Industries don't do bad stuff because they're idiots, they do it because it helps them make profit. Fortunately, there are all sorts of trials that have to be done before a vaccine is approved and all sorts of regulations, so vaccines are not in any way dangerous now. If you're still not fully trusting, ask a doctor, or two, or three, or whatever. You don't have a medical background and you won't really understand what the stuff you find on the Internet is, or if it's trustworthy.

Also, an intelligent person in my field, in programing, robotics, bio engineering and hundreds of other fields would be great doctors...it's just they learn different skills instead.
Oooh I get it, you think you're gonna get better than the doctors at their job. Don't do that, it's dumb.

It is simple information and research...reading the same books doctors do, not hard really.

My whole point is to find a doctor that knows MORE than me and is a bad ass. If a doctor doesn't know more than I then they can fuck off.

Plus, like I said, besides all that, it is simply reading all the blind studies of whatever and determining the outcome.

Also, as for industries don't do dumb things....lol, way too many people do dumb things because they are dumb/incompetent/lazy/not care etc etc etc.

If you ever do work a job in your life you will see plenty of it.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Pezevenk

« Reply #14494 on: May 06, 2019, 10:39:31 PM »

Your love of communism and dictatorship is showing again lol.
Ah yes, communism is when vaccinations are mandatory.

Silly Rabbit. I would end someone who MAKES me do something to my child against my wishes.
There are already lots of things that you are forced to do to your kid, like take it to school, or feed it, or not abuse it. Vaccines are no different.

t is simple information and research...reading the same books doctors do, not hard really.
You may think you do but I'm 90% sure you don't lol.

My whole point is to find a doctor that knows MORE than me and is a bad ass. If a doctor doesn't know more than I then they can fuck off.
It's pretty unlikely that they'd know less than you but whatever, go ahead and ask for a second or third opinion, it's not like you're gonna get a different answer, so...

Plus, like I said, besides all that, it is simply reading all the blind studies of whatever and determining the outcome.
And how did you decide that you don't trust the vaccines you don't trust then? Every approved vaccine that you have to opt out of has been decided to be safe, what is it that you found which made you distrust them? I don't think you realize I'm not shouting at you for going against the opinion of any single doctor, you're going against the opinion of almost every doctor on Earth.

Also, as for industries don't do dumb things....lol, way too many people do dumb things because they are dumb/incompetent/lazy/not care etc etc etc.
Many people do dumb things. But that is not the point. When a pharmaceutical company makes, say, a drug which is addictive it's not because they're dumb, it's because they're gonna make money off of it. When they try to circumvent regulations they're doing it for the same reason.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:42:45 PM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #14495 on: May 06, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »
Hold up ....before I even read anything else, did you really just say I am forced to feed my child and compare it to what I said about someone forcing me to do something lol.

Silly Rabbit....nature forcing me to do something is much different than you forcing me to do something.

Also, I don't have to have my child in school

Pezevenk

« Reply #14496 on: May 06, 2019, 10:45:24 PM »
Silly Rabbit....nature forcing me to do something is much different than you forcing me to do something.
It's not nature, you could do these things, but you'd get arrested, or they'd take away your kids, because there are certain things that people must do or not do to their kids and they're enforced by law.

Isn't it still not born?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:48:31 PM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #14497 on: May 06, 2019, 10:59:52 PM »
It's not nature, you could do these things, but you'd get arrested, or they'd take away your kids, because there are certain things that people must do or not do to their kids and they're enforced by law.

Isn't it still not born?

Ugh...ok, fine, I am glad there are laws against not letting me beat my child or abusing it.

Also, I have two boys already, this will be my third (and last, cutting the tubes)

Pezevenk

« Reply #14498 on: May 06, 2019, 11:09:02 PM »
Ugh...ok, fine, I am glad there are laws against not letting me beat my child or abusing it.

Nice, now refusing to vaccinate is a form child abuse.

Also, I have two boys already, this will be my third (and last, cutting the tubes)
OK, so the other two are not in school? If they aren't they have to be homeschooled, no? Otherwise it's not very legal. You're legally obliged to either get your kids in school or at least homeschool them with certain standards.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #14499 on: May 06, 2019, 11:43:41 PM »

OK, so the other two are not in school? If they aren't they have to be homeschooled, no? Otherwise it's not very legal. You're legally obliged to either get your kids in school or at least homeschool them with certain standards.

You are able to keep your kids out of school, just have to fill out a form. Yes, they are both in private school, my youngest just went into kindergarten. I have them in school because I want to, and I put them in the school I thought would be best for them (both of them have no homework either, another example of what research and gathering information does. Homework is useless and actually hurts the child).

Also, doing do diligence in vaccines is far from child abuse, it is good parenting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14500 on: May 07, 2019, 01:29:25 AM »

You are able to keep your kids out of school, just have to fill out a form. Yes, they are both in private school, my youngest just went into kindergarten. I have them in school because I want to, and I put them in the school I thought would be best for them (both of them have no homework either, another example of what research and gathering information does. Homework is useless and actually hurts the child).

Also, doing do diligence in vaccines is far from child abuse, it is good parenting.
So you do actually have them in school... I'm pretty sure that some education is also mandatory in the US and if you want to keep them out of school you still have to demonstrate you can give them some standard of education.

"Due diligence" can mean lots of different things.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #14501 on: May 08, 2019, 03:44:00 AM »
Scientists for decades have told us that we are entering an ice-age.
That's simply not true.  It's just a lazy meme trotted out by people who have already decided global warming is a hoax.

Now, they say they can't tell if the "globe" is warming or freezing. 
Pro-tip: they can tell, and it's warming.

Strawman, nobody is claiming this.

The claim is that a doctor will know more about medicine than a non-doctor.  Are you really disputing this?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14502 on: May 08, 2019, 05:12:58 AM »
Starting to see a picture of why Trump doesn't want people to see his taxes.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

I keep saying he's a crooked con man,  now we are seeing some of the real Trump abilities as a deal maker.

Just as well the Russians were on hand to bail him out in return for massive money laundering.   I wonder what else they wanted in return?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14503 on: May 08, 2019, 06:50:41 AM »
Scientists for decades have told us that we are entering an ice-age.
That's simply not true.  It's just a lazy meme trotted out by people who have already decided global warming is a hoax.

Now, they say they can't tell if the "globe" is warming or freezing. 
Pro-tip: they can tell, and it's warming.

Strawman, nobody is claiming this.

The claim is that a doctor will know more about medicine than a non-doctor.  Are you really disputing this?

Don't make yourself look dumb. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14504 on: May 09, 2019, 02:08:10 AM »

LOL,  are you offering a master class in this topic?   

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14506 on: May 09, 2019, 02:19:10 AM »

LOL, scientists said it, not me.  But, you can strawman all you want to. 

« Reply #14507 on: May 09, 2019, 05:43:06 AM »

Clearly, he can't even read his own links

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere culminating in a period of extensive glaciation. Press reports at the time did not accurately reflect the scientific literature

By the 1970s, scientists were becoming increasingly aware that estimates of global temperatures showed cooling since 1945, as well as the possibility of large scale warming due to emissions of greenhouse gases. In the scientific papers which considered climate trends of the 21st century, less than 10% inclined towards future cooling, while most papers predicted future warming

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14508 on: May 10, 2019, 01:33:01 AM »
Clearly, he can't even read his own links

As I said, jroa is running a master class in how to look dumb.    I'm suitably impressed.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14509 on: May 10, 2019, 05:39:22 AM »
I'm suitably impressed.

That sounds like what your mom said last night. 

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14511 on: May 10, 2019, 07:56:02 PM »
I'm suitably impressed.

That sounds like what your mom said last night.

LOL,  wait till I get my own copy of the jroa book of "yo mamma"  jokes.   

Here are two stories that makes me think people in the White House are eating paint chips.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/wh-mcgahn-request-obstruction/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-will-travel-to-ukraine-saying-countrys-probes-may-be-very-very-helpful-for-trump

Does anybody else think Guilani is secretly working against Trump by openly doing things that are going to come back and bite him?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14512 on: May 11, 2019, 07:36:42 PM »
Here are two stories that makes me think people in the White House are eating paint chips.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/wh-mcgahn-request-obstruction/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-will-travel-to-ukraine-saying-countrys-probes-may-be-very-very-helpful-for-trump

Does anybody else think Guilani is secretly working against Trump by openly doing things that are going to come back and bite him?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/5/11/18611276/rudy-giuliani-ukraine-joe-biden-hunter-biden-clinton-2016

So, somebody eventually told Guilani that asking a foreign government to investigate a political opponent was not a good look...   LOL

« Reply #14513 on: May 13, 2019, 05:36:34 AM »
I think he's just lost it.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14514 on: May 13, 2019, 08:32:57 AM »
Someone broke his window.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14515 on: May 13, 2019, 10:48:39 AM »
Jon Cooper
‏Verified account @joncoopertweets
May 12

BREAKING: A source close to the Florida man who raised over $22 million on GoFundMe in the “We The People Will Build the Wall” campaign just revealed today that the money has been diverted to pay for a ‘million dollar’ yacht and high-flying lifestyle

FLORIDA MAN!!

*shakes fist at sky
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14516 on: May 13, 2019, 10:58:47 AM »
It's brilliant.  When I first heard about this gofundme I thought, no way. That seems like a scam setup to steal idiot's money and buy jet skis. But they've got to have some kind of safeguard against that right?

Nope, that's exactly what it was.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #14517 on: May 13, 2019, 01:18:10 PM »
That sounds like fraud to me.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14518 on: May 14, 2019, 12:10:51 AM »
Follow the money... 

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/s.d.n.y._19-cv-03826_dckt_000051_000_filed_2019-05-10_0.pdf

We all know Trump is corrupt,  but exactly how corrupt is he? 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14519 on: May 14, 2019, 12:20:40 AM »
Manage your expectations. Knowing how obsessed he is with projecting the illusion of wealth it's very possible that his taxes show him as someone who inherited a lot of money and then lost it through sheer stupidity.