50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #14460 on: May 04, 2019, 12:11:06 PM »
There is nothing wrong with questioning and looking into vaccinations. That is just being a good parent, you should never take big daddy's word for anything.

I took alot of time into looking into the REAL information on vaccinations and decided the pros definitely outweighs the bad, at least with the ones that have been around for a while and have a track record. I opted out on some of the new ones I don't trust, have a track record etc.

Sadly, it's people like you who have been targetted and you don't even know it.   It's about creating division and chaos.

Lol, right.....

Since I am the one that says we all need to ban together and run the political elite from both sides, we are being played and they are both corrupt beyond repair.

As usual, you make a post speaking to yours again. I hope you are able to break the spell one day, but I pronounce you critical and it will take a medical miracle...but they do happen. Stay tuned.

So you are OK with foreign governments meddling with US elections and also limiting which US citizens are allowed to vote?

Is that only if it benefits Republicans, or just in general you are ok with the whole thing?

What?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #14461 on: May 04, 2019, 01:20:06 PM »
A lot of the Hollywood liberals are anti vaccine. The anti vaccine movement in the US is bipartisan.
Sure, but these people are not involved in politics, that's what I meant.

Also liberals aren't leftists but I'll be probably be accused of semantics and get shouted at for saying that, maybe rightfully so.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14462 on: May 04, 2019, 01:27:32 PM »
I have no idea how them being involved in politics has anything to do with what I said. My point was that they allow harmful shit like the anti vaccine movement and the pedos to stay, but they ban the other stuff that isn't as bad.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14463 on: May 04, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »
That is just being a good parent, you should never take big daddy's word for anything.
Why are you more qualified to do that than your doctor?

I opted out on some of the new ones I don't trust, have a track record etc.
It takes a long time for vaccines to be approved anyways, it's extremely unlikely that they'd have any serious unknown side effects. Do your vaccines people, do not opt out.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #14464 on: May 04, 2019, 01:35:35 PM »
I have no idea how them being involved in politics has anything to do with what I said.
Because you highlighted you were talking about lefties and I assumed you were saying it was antivaxxers involved in politics, otherwise their affiliation doesn't matter much.

My point was that they allow harmful shit like the anti vaccine movement and the pedos to stay, but they ban the other stuff that isn't as bad.
OK that makes sense and I agree. They don't have their priorities straight. Though they did ban a lot of antivax pages recently.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14465 on: May 04, 2019, 03:19:27 PM »
The anti vaxxors are still going strong on Twitter, but they banned a lot of the same people that Facebook just banned already. I think they're all (social media platforms) trying to be some kind of woke, but they ignore some of the most harmful stuff. I don't blame them for banning Alex Jones, because he has instigated a lot of harassment of the families of the "false flags".  I've only seen a couple Diamond and Silk videos, and they seem goofy as fuck, but not dangerous.  I just don't get it, really.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14466 on: May 04, 2019, 03:46:03 PM »
Zuckerberg is in over his head on this.
He is trying to figure out how maintain his 1st Amendment exemption
and still "manage" speech that he does not like. 

*edit*  changed "is not like" to "he does not like"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 04:37:31 PM by Bullwinkle »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14467 on: May 04, 2019, 04:31:17 PM »
I never got a Facebook, something about it made me think it was the devil right off the bat.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14468 on: May 04, 2019, 04:38:35 PM »
I never got a Facebook, something about it made me think it was the devil right off the bat.

You are very wise.

(see what I did there?  ;D)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14469 on: May 04, 2019, 05:00:28 PM »
I SEE IT.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14470 on: May 04, 2019, 05:12:16 PM »
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

How can it be possible that James Woods (and many others), a strong but responsible Conservative Voice, is banned from Twitter? Social Media & Fake News Media, together with their partner, the Democrat Party, have no idea the problems they are causing for themselves. VERY UNFAIR!

I wonder what James Woods tweeted that got him banned.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14471 on: May 04, 2019, 05:27:32 PM »
Oh... okay I think James Woods is an asshole, but the tweet he was banned for was a quote from The Wire or some shit.

https://twitter.com/Millerita/status/1119655394899415040

"If you try to kill the King, you better not miss." #HangThemAll

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14472 on: May 04, 2019, 06:43:20 PM »
Oh... okay I think James Woods is an asshole, but the tweet he was banned for was a quote from The Wire or some shit.

https://twitter.com/Millerita/status/1119655394899415040

"If you try to kill the King, you better not miss." #HangThemAll

That um... I don't know what to think of that.  I don't know if he's serious.  If he has that kind of violence in his heart.  I feel that they should give him the benefit of the doubt and that he's just venting.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14473 on: May 04, 2019, 06:49:50 PM »
Apparently he's just suspended and they'll let him come back if he deletes the tweet, which is pretty common on Twitter. idk, it's kinda silly to suspend him over that, tho.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14474 on: May 04, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »
It's a lame old axiom,
"if you kick a king you may as well kill him".

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14475 on: May 04, 2019, 11:22:32 PM »
All is well in Trumpland,  Putin smiled when talking to Trump. 

Putin in not involved in Venezuela,  well,  that's a relief,  Pompeo and Bolton must have got it wrong.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #14476 on: May 04, 2019, 11:41:15 PM »
That is just being a good parent, you should never take big daddy's word for anything.

First, my child is MY responsibility for their safety and well being. Do you think the medical industry is any better than any other industry? Unfortunately the majority are idiots just like every other industry, and the minority that are not carry the weight of the system and competence on their shoulders.

So it is my responsibility to know my child is not at the hands of one. To have enough information/research to be able to make a well informed decisions.

Also, an intelligent person in my field, in programing, robotics, bio engineering and hundreds of other fields would be great doctors...it's just they learn different skills instead.

Putin in not involved in Venezuela,  well,  that's a relief,  Pompeo and Bolton must have got it wrong.

Lol, you are so funny rayzor.

Stage 5, critical
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14477 on: May 04, 2019, 11:45:11 PM »

. . . . . Putin smiled when talking to Trump.

He probably had a mini 'gasm.

Imagine having control of every idiot in the Democrat party.
The irony is too rich.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14478 on: May 05, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »

First, my child is MY responsibility for their safety and well being.
You didn't answer, why are you more qualified than the doctor to know what is safe and what isn't?

Do you think the medical industry is any better than any other industry? Unfortunately the majority are idiots just like every other industry, and the minority that are not carry the weight of the system and competence on their shoulders.
Industries don't do bad stuff because they're idiots, they do it because it helps them make profit. Fortunately, there are all sorts of trials that have to be done before a vaccine is approved and all sorts of regulations, so vaccines are not in any way dangerous now. If you're still not fully trusting, ask a doctor, or two, or three, or whatever. You don't have a medical background and you won't really understand what the stuff you find on the Internet is, or if it's trustworthy.

Also, an intelligent person in my field, in programing, robotics, bio engineering and hundreds of other fields would be great doctors...it's just they learn different skills instead.
Oooh I get it, you think you're gonna get better than the doctors at their job. Don't do that, it's dumb.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #14479 on: May 05, 2019, 01:49:14 AM »

OK, so?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14480 on: May 05, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »

Lol, you are so funny rayzor.
Stage 5, critical

Agreed,  it's probably getting close to a tipping point.   Meanwhile,  what's your opinion on this?

"Attorney General William Barr has just advanced a new legal theory that a president is entitled to shut down any investigation that he feels is unfair to him: “The president does not have to sit there constitutionally and allow [a special-counsel investigation] to run its course. The president could terminate the proceeding and it would not be a corrupt intent, because he was being falsely accused.”

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14481 on: May 06, 2019, 03:04:31 AM »

First, my child is MY responsibility for their safety and well being.
You didn't answer, why are you more qualified than the doctor to know what is safe and what isn't?

Do you think the medical industry is any better than any other industry? Unfortunately the majority are idiots just like every other industry, and the minority that are not carry the weight of the system and competence on their shoulders.
Industries don't do bad stuff because they're idiots, they do it because it helps them make profit. Fortunately, there are all sorts of trials that have to be done before a vaccine is approved and all sorts of regulations, so vaccines are not in any way dangerous now. If you're still not fully trusting, ask a doctor, or two, or three, or whatever. You don't have a medical background and you won't really understand what the stuff you find on the Internet is, or if it's trustworthy.

Oooh I get it, you think you're gonna get better than the doctors at their job. Don't do that, it's dumb.

Doctors are not infallible.  People in authority are found to be incorrect all the time.  You arguing that a parent does not know what is better for their child than a doctor is not only a fallacy, but it is absolutely a stupid claim. 

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #14482 on: May 06, 2019, 04:24:10 AM »
Doctors are not infallible.  People in authority are found to be incorrect all the time.  You arguing that a parent does not know what is better for their child than a doctor is not only a fallacy, but it is absolutely a stupid claim.

Yes, appeals to authority are stupid, just like the example you posted here, using the parents as the authority being appealed to. You can swap a couple words in that sentence and it's also an appeal to authority: Arguing that a doctor doesn't know what is better for their patient moreso than a layperson does is an absolutely stupid claim.

So where does that leave society? Medical research. You don't have to listen to a doctor, when you have the research and in-the-field examples of generations of people using vaccines for things like hepatitis, MMR, DTaP, and Polio. Polio was eradicated because people got vaccinated and we achieved herd immunity. Same goes for measles, but apparently we live in real-life Idiocracy now.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14483 on: May 06, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »
Don't get me wrong.  I am all for vaccinations.  I have probably had every vaccination three times over, and I vaccinated my kids and dogs as well.  I personally don't believe that vaccines cause autism.  What I am against is people saying that doctors know better than everyone else. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14484 on: May 06, 2019, 05:31:55 AM »
My wife is a nurse, and I would trust that she knows what to do if someone around her has a heart attack, stroke, or seizure.  She can also install an electrical receptacle, and I have seen her do it.  That does not mean that I trust that she knows which wire to put in the silver, gold or green terminal, or what CU Only means as she is tightening those screws. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 05:37:21 AM by Son of Orospu »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14485 on: May 06, 2019, 06:30:07 AM »
My wife is a nurse, and I would trust that she knows what to do if someone around her has a heart attack, stroke, or seizure.  She can also install an electrical receptacle, and I have seen her do it.  That does not mean that I trust that she knows which wire to put in the silver, gold or green terminal, or what CU Only means as she is tightening those screws.

Only dumb Americans would allow aluminium house wiring.   There's a perfect example of so called experts thinking they know better.

I don't completely trust doctors either,  always worth getting a second opinion.   I trust parents less.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14486 on: May 06, 2019, 06:39:35 AM »
You live in a glass house, and I live in an aluminum enclosure. 

Are you allowed to get a second opinion in OZ?  I thought they tell you you are going to die, and then you do it. 

Pezevenk

« Reply #14487 on: May 06, 2019, 06:46:40 AM »
How is the parent better at knowing which vaccines are good for their child and which aren't than the doctor? Sure, doctors are not infallible. But they're a LOT less fallible than random layperson parents, that's the whole point.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 06:48:19 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14488 on: May 06, 2019, 06:55:39 AM »
How is the parent better at knowing which vaccines are good for their child and which aren't than the doctor? Sure, doctors are not infallible. But they're a LOT less fallible than random layperson parents, that's the whole point.

I know that you are not dumb, so I will assume you are either drunk or hung over.

Scientists for decades have told us that we are entering an ice-age.  Then, they back-tracked and said the "globe" is warming.  Now, they say they can't tell if the "globe" is warming or freezing. 

Yea, scientists are always right. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14489 on: May 06, 2019, 07:03:38 AM »
Also, the point is not whether the parent is right or not.  The parent has a right to make decisions for the child.