Why do you support donald trump

• 22453 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #14400 on: April 25, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »
That's right!  Stick with the good people on Fox News.

Oh no!  Not you too!!!

I think I might know what's going on.  I don't mean to alarm everyone. But there's this book.  And it's cursed.  Conservators that read it and fail their saving throw are suddenly under the believe that Trump is a criminal.

Whatever you do run far away from the Mueller report!

Did you actually read my post?

Had a few crouton? It's ok if you have, we have all been there (myself more than a few times)

I am high on life!

And also a blend of Ambien, niquil and alcohol.

But also life!

But seriously.  Anyone who has read it and doesn't think the president needs to be impeached immediately.  I just don't know what to think of those people.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14401 on: April 26, 2019, 12:07:17 AM »
Here's another viewpoint from that hot bed of liberalism...  Fox News.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1121552006785716224

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14402 on: April 26, 2019, 05:57:18 AM »
Let's release the entire report, just in case we might find the next thing that we can witch hunt against the pres!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14403 on: April 26, 2019, 08:34:26 AM »
Let's release the entire report, just in case we might find the next thing that we can witch hunt against the pres!

You joke but there's some truth to that. Normally we'd be able to trust that these redactions were made in good faith. The problem is that Barr flat out lied to people with his summary of the report. So it's just silly to give him the benefit of the doubt with these redactions.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14404 on: April 26, 2019, 08:38:10 PM »

You mean the report that he claimed totally exonerated him?   Why would that start a witch hunt?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14405 on: April 26, 2019, 10:37:25 PM »
Whether Barr lied or not is irrelevant.  The investigation was supposed to be about Russia collusion, and there was none.  Now the Dems are trying to save face by looking for whatever else they might find.  It is a sad day for the DNC.  I hope that Bernie or Biden or Pocahontas Warren gets the primary.  It will be hilarious to watch them get their ass spanked. 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14406 on: April 26, 2019, 10:47:59 PM »
I would highly recommend reading the report.  It's around 400 pages.  However if you're in a hurry then you can read the summary at the beginning of each section. 

It is definitely worth your time.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14407 on: April 26, 2019, 11:05:22 PM »
Why don't you summarize the Russia collusion part of the report for us?  That would be nice, as it is the part that we spent millions of taxpayer dollars on.  Thanks. 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14408 on: April 27, 2019, 02:01:01 AM »
Dems need to hold the pendulum off to the right
or it will boll them a major strike.

They have 18 months to keep themselves alive.
It will be the most embarrassing loss in history.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14409 on: April 27, 2019, 02:40:48 AM »

What do you think of Biden? 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14410 on: April 27, 2019, 02:47:45 AM »

What do you think of Biden?

Harmless.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14411 on: April 27, 2019, 04:43:46 AM »
Why don't you summarize the Russia collusion part of the report for us?  That would be nice, as it is the part that we spent millions of taxpayer dollars on.  Thanks.

Certainly.

There are two parts to this report.  Volume 1 deals with Russian intelligence operations against the United States and any culpability that Trump's team has regarding that.
First off 'collusion' in a legal sense is a meaningless word.  Mueller points that out.  He was instead looking for conspiracy, an explicit quid pro quo arrangement with the Russians for help getting elected.  And he in fact found that.  Just not enough to guarantee a victory in a criminal trial.

Volume 2 addresses the question, did Trump obstruct justice.  Spoiler alert, yes.  A lot. A ridiculous amount actually.  There's so much iron clad evidence against Trump here that even Fox News thinks he obstructed Justice.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #14412 on: April 27, 2019, 05:36:23 AM »

So, a party which on many issues is consistently to the right of voters already has to go even further to the right? What sense does this make? Why even vote for the dems instead of the republicans if they do that? Is it just optics?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #14413 on: April 27, 2019, 07:30:50 AM »

Certainly.

There are two parts to this report.  Volume 1 deals with Russian intelligence operations against the United States and any culpability that Trump's team has regarding that.
First off 'collusion' in a legal sense is a meaningless word.  Mueller points that out.  He was instead looking for conspiracy, an explicit quid pro quo arrangement with the Russians for help getting elected.  And he in fact found that.  Just not enough to guarantee a victory in a criminal trial.

Volume 2 addresses the question, did Trump obstruct justice.  Spoiler alert, yes.  A lot. A ridiculous amount actually.  There's so much iron clad evidence against Trump here that even Fox News thinks he obstructed Justice.

Crouton, don't turn into rayzor...you always seemed like you tried to be a moderate and listen to reason. Not a total looney sheep.

You said you weren't sure if he committed a crime with obstruction since it never actually happened even though he did ask for it, and it would have happened if people listened to him.

However, there is no law to convict him of.

As for collusion, where is there any proof of that?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14414 on: April 27, 2019, 07:42:58 AM »

Certainly.

Crouton, don't turn into rayzor...you always seemed like you tried to be a moderate and listen to reason. Not a total looney sheep.

You said you weren't sure if he committed a crime with obstruction since it never actually happened even though he did ask for it, and it would have happened if people listened to him.

However, there is no law to convict him of.

As for collusion, where is there any proof of that?

I don't know what to tell you other than read the report. The more I look at it the more damming it is.

Rayzor brought up the chapter and verse where it says that a clear attempt to obstruct justice is a serious crime.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14415 on: April 27, 2019, 10:04:19 AM »
People who disagree with you on politics aren't turning into Rayzor.  You can't expect people who have read the report to unsee it.

Also, "there is no law to convict him of" doesn't make any sense. Mueller wasn't trying to convict Trump of anything. Mueller was investigating, the report is his findings. It is up to Congress to start impeachment proceedings or not. The House would have to begin the process then the Senate would basically put Trump on trial and decide on whether to impeach or acquit. So even if the impeachment process went ahead, it wouldn't mean the president would be found guilty of anything. Nixon resigned before the impeachment process was finished. Clinton was acquitted. Who knows what Trump would do!

I don't know how anyone can read the report and not come away knowing that Trump has no business being the president. Or even get mad at people who object to Trump's bullshit.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14416 on: April 27, 2019, 10:12:54 AM »
I'm a bit confused, what was in the report?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14418 on: April 27, 2019, 10:36:55 AM »
I'm a bit confused, what was in the report?

The quickest summary, all those weird stories about him in the media that he insists are fake news. Those actually happened.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14419 on: April 27, 2019, 10:59:04 AM »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14420 on: April 27, 2019, 11:01:52 AM »
DO IT.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14421 on: April 27, 2019, 11:06:05 AM »
DO IT.
Uh... Is there some sort of summary on the important stuff?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14422 on: April 27, 2019, 11:10:45 AM »
DO IT.

There is.  At the beginning of each volume there's a summary that's something like 10 or 20 pages.

Pezevenk

« Reply #14423 on: April 27, 2019, 11:12:37 AM »
DO IT.

There is.  At the beginning of each volume there's a summary that's something like 10 or 20 pages.
Is there, like, a summary in the form of a song, preferably one sung by colourful puppets?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14424 on: April 27, 2019, 11:28:25 AM »
Is there, like, a summary in the form of a song, preferably one sung by colourful puppets?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14425 on: April 27, 2019, 12:09:23 PM »
DO IT.

There are several screenplays and a musical in the works. They'll be toned down for believability. Every snob will say the book was better.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14426 on: April 27, 2019, 12:26:06 PM »
DO IT.

There are several screenplays and a musical in the works. They'll be toned down for believability. Every snob will say the book was better.

Have you seen the Nixon in China opera?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14427 on: April 27, 2019, 01:37:20 PM »

Certainly.

Because ordering people to tell the truth is soo much worse than a pres wiretapping a candidate?  What fucking planet are you living on? 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #14428 on: April 27, 2019, 02:01:21 PM »
DO IT.

Have you seen the Nixon in China opera?

I haven't even heard of that one. But I'll check out a few of the songs. If the music's good then I might change my stance on Nixon.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #14429 on: April 27, 2019, 04:29:41 PM »
People who disagree with you on politics aren't turning into Rayzor.  You can't expect people who have read the report to unsee it.

Also, "there is no law to convict him of" doesn't make any sense. Mueller wasn't trying to convict Trump of anything. Mueller was investigating, the report is his findings. It is up to Congress to start impeachment proceedings or not. The House would have to begin the process then the Senate would basically put Trump on trial and decide on whether to impeach or acquit. So even if the impeachment process went ahead, it wouldn't mean the president would be found guilty of anything. Nixon resigned before the impeachment process was finished. Clinton was acquitted. Who knows what Trump would do!

I don't know how anyone can read the report and not come away knowing that Trump has no business being the president. Or even get mad at people who object to Trump's bullshit.

I didn't say he was acting like rayzor because of him talking about the report fyi.

Also, his crimes are small compared to most recent presidents, telling someone to say something is all they have on him. Which they didnt even do.

I don't mind Trump because he is not the sharpest tool, his actions are easy to predict. He wants to be respected and loved, plus stroke his ego. That makes him very easy to predict. Nothing he had done that jumps to mind has surprised me.

I would rather have dumb bad than smart bad... Obama, very smart but a snake. Bush sr, smart snake, Clinton smart snake, Bush jr...snake but dumb as dirt.

Simply our entire system is fully corrupt, and I would rather have a predictable snake than one that stabs me while not looking.

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir