50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #13590 on: February 13, 2019, 06:08:28 AM »
That sounds like a question.  Are you unsure of yourself?

Are you up to your old tricks of answering a question with a question?   LOL.

I think he was just drunk again.

A mean drunk with a loaded 9mm glock is not to be trifled with.  :)
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #13591 on: February 13, 2019, 06:37:03 AM »

BTW,  Keep you head down those Greeks are crack shots.

Apparently not, as they shot 120 rounds and hit a house 12 times.

I think he was just drunk again.

A mean drunk with a loaded 9mm glock is not to be trifled with.  :)

You know that I am not a Glawk fanboy.  The 9mm and loaded was right, though.  I would add chambered to that description. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13592 on: February 13, 2019, 06:40:43 AM »
Border wall funding may be secured and then some! El Chapo can pay for it!

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/ted-cruz-wants-el-chapo-to-pay-for-border-wall-with-mexico/news-story/c9ad78775e962bac3c62c3bbc2552927

How good would that be.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13593 on: February 13, 2019, 06:43:40 AM »
Well, he is Mexican, so, technically, President Trump could claim that as a win. 

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #13594 on: February 13, 2019, 06:56:04 AM »

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #13595 on: February 13, 2019, 09:55:24 AM »
Why are Greeks shooting at your house?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13596 on: February 13, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »

They's gangstas

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #13597 on: February 13, 2019, 04:24:15 PM »
There's a low-interest loan inside.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #13598 on: February 13, 2019, 04:55:50 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

SAVAGE!
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #13599 on: February 13, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »
What will Rayzor and all the other crazy Dems do (not all are crazy, just the majority sadly) with the fact Trump won't be impeached??? No Russian collusion... All these years, millions of dollars, 1000s and 1000s of hours of comments/interviews/fake news/fake "sources" etc etc in mainstream media...

What will Rayzor do when he learns there aren't Russians under his bed? I wonder what is really under there?? Maybe common sense?? No, that is in his closet and certainly still there...

What if there are republicans under Rayzor's bed??

Do you think Rush Limbaugh is under Rayzor's bed???

Pezevenk

« Reply #13600 on: February 13, 2019, 05:01:29 PM »
That's not what we'd do if that were the case. We'd probably shoot each other first and then get arrested before we can take it.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13601 on: February 13, 2019, 07:59:44 PM »
What will Rayzor and all the other crazy Dems do (not all are crazy, just the majority sadly) with the fact Trump won't be impeached??? No Russian collusion... All these years, millions of dollars, 1000s and 1000s of hours of comments/interviews/fake news/fake "sources" etc etc in mainstream media...

What will Rayzor do when he learns there aren't Russians under his bed? I wonder what is really under there?? Maybe common sense?? No, that is in his closet and certainly still there...

LOL.   

I wonder what you will say when the penny finally drops and you realize Trump is owned by foreign money. 

For the record,  I like Rush, he's funny.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #13602 on: February 13, 2019, 09:11:26 PM »

LOL.   

I wonder what you will say when the penny finally drops and you realize Trump is owned by foreign money. 

For the record,  I like Rush, he's funny.

Lol...am I supposed to wait for that like I did his impeachment....wait, we will least get him for collusion...now it's owned by foreign money... eventually it will be down to when he stole a piece of gum when he was 6 LOL!!!

Also, when will you learn most of the Dems you worship are owned by foreign money and/or domestic terrorist. I don't mean ISIS, I mean the bankers, big pharma etc etc....the right is no better either....

I would welcome Trump over 99 percent of the politicians. I know thine enemy with him...he is simple. His ego is fragile, a narcissist and wants respect. I can deal with that....95 percent of politicians HATE their own populous and only care about their small world in Washington/whatever state they represent and winning that game. The secondary becoming bloody rich while they try to kill us.

Wake up Rayzor...

Pezevenk

« Reply #13603 on: February 14, 2019, 02:02:26 AM »
I would welcome Trump over 99 percent of the politicians. I know thine enemy with him...he is simple.
Lol what?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13604 on: February 14, 2019, 02:30:24 AM »
I would welcome Trump over 99 percent of the politicians. I know thine enemy with him...he is simple. His ego is fragile, a narcissist and wants respect. I can deal with that....95 percent of politicians HATE their own populous and only care about their small world in Washington/whatever state they represent and winning that game. The secondary becoming bloody rich while they try to kill us.

I don't necessarily disagree. Especially the 'known quantity' portion. He is easily played and we know where he tends. The problem being the absolute authority bestowed. SCOTUS changes can be generations in duration. Federal judge appointments as well. The damage (Or if you choose it to be 'pleasure') is so far reaching and lasting. The pendulum swings way too wide.

I care not for how politicians hate/love their constituency. I care for balance. And I kinda think the long game here is to simply trend the judiciary conservative, bigly. History has shown, don't go there. On both sides. Keep the judiciary moderate/middle. It's pretty much the last bastion of safety. Preserve, don't sway and don't dismantle.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13605 on: February 14, 2019, 03:41:02 AM »
Wake up Rayzor...

Sleep tight in your ignorance and keep watching Fox.  When the real world comes knocking, I'll try to wake you up.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13606 on: February 14, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »
Wake up Rayzor...

Sleep tight in your ignorance and keep watching Fox.  When the real world comes knocking, I'll try to wake you up.

Thanks, but around here, we are allowed to own firearms. 

Pezevenk

« Reply #13607 on: February 14, 2019, 07:26:15 AM »
Wake up Rayzor...

Why do your guns have to enter every conversation?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13608 on: February 14, 2019, 07:36:38 AM »
Wake up Rayzor...

Why do your guns have to enter every conversation?

Why do yours not?   ???

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13609 on: February 14, 2019, 11:00:27 AM »
Dems are trying to make it look like they are negotiating while President Trump won't budge.  They approved 60 billion dollars a few years ago for a southern wall while Obama was in office.  Now, they are offering 1.6 billion for the "barrier" because they know Trump will not accept it, as he asked for 6 billion, and to keep from going into a shutdown again, he will declare a national emergency. 

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13610 on: February 14, 2019, 12:24:09 PM »
So the FBI had been plotting to remove President Trump from office according to an upcoming 60 minutes episode.... I guess that exonerates some of what Trump has been saying.

Also, I just watched that movie '13 hours in Benghazi'. If that was even halfway accurate then how could Killary even be considered a viable presidential candidate after that monument fuck up and her disgraceful lies trying to cover it up and dismiss the story like she did. As much as the MSM loved her she is an utter disgrace as well as disgraceful. JerkFace et Al has to be 'whipped' if they think she was going to do a good job

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #13611 on: February 14, 2019, 12:34:58 PM »
So the FBI had been plotting to remove President Trump from office according to an upcoming 60 minutes episode.... I guess that exonerates some of what Trump has been saying.

Also, I just watched that movie '13 hours in Benghazi'. If that was even halfway accurate then how could Killary even be considered a viable presidential candidate after that monument fuck up and her disgraceful lies trying to cover it up and dismiss the story like she did. As much as the MSM loved her she is an utter disgrace as well as disgraceful. JerkFace et Al has to be 'whipped' if they think she was going to do a good job

That's one way of looking at it. But it's a little like saying the FBI conspired to bring down El Chapo. Trump has done a lot of crazy shit that if they didn't investigate it then they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

I'll look into this Benghazi movie. I've heard about something that Hillary was supposed to have done but I don't think anyone has ever clearly articulated what criminal act she did here. Was she just incompetent? I could believe that. It's not a felony though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #13612 on: February 14, 2019, 12:52:32 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconnell-says-trump-prepared-to-sign-border-security-bill-and-will-declare-national-emergency

Awesome. I guess in 2021 I can look forward to AOC dealing with climate change with national emergency bills. Okay that's a bad example since its more rational than building a stupid fence.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13613 on: February 14, 2019, 04:12:25 PM »
Wake up Rayzor...

We own firearms too, but we don't go around shooting each other as much as you trigger happy nut jobs. 

It's called civilization.  You should check it out.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13614 on: February 14, 2019, 04:15:13 PM »

When the Russians have compromised the president, it's the job of the FBI to investigate.  You should try and catch up.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13615 on: February 14, 2019, 05:10:02 PM »
Wake up Rayzor...

We own firearms too, but we don't go around shooting each other as much as you trigger happy nut jobs. 

I hope you can fend off an attacker for 12 minutes as you are trying to call for help, if you are in the lucky 80%. 

https://tpav.org.au/news/news-coverage/2017-news-coverage/police-union-calls-for-public-response-times

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #13616 on: February 14, 2019, 05:48:35 PM »
Wake up Rayzor...

I hope you can fend off an attacker for 12 minutes as you are trying to call for help, if you are in the lucky 80%. 

https://tpav.org.au/news/news-coverage/2017-news-coverage/police-union-calls-for-public-response-times

You seem strangely concerned?   Is there something troubling you?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #13617 on: February 14, 2019, 07:40:25 PM »
Wake up Rayzor...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #13618 on: February 15, 2019, 12:48:43 PM »

When the Russians have compromised the president, it's the job of the FBI to investigate.  You should try and catch up.

Investigate, sure. But clearly before one started they had made up their mind and have an agenda here. Before anything even started they were talking about removing the president from office.

Now years later, still no proof. This investigation has always been biased with one pre determined goal in mind. It's, been less about truth and more about a personal distaste of Trump and to remove him from office

FBI or any other investigations should never have a political bias or objective behind it

It should be run professionally, quiet and behind the scenes and not the shit show we are seeing

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #13619 on: February 15, 2019, 12:54:53 PM »

It should be run professionally, quiet and behind the scenes and not the shit show we are seeing

Exactly. Mueller needs to stop tweeting about it every 45 minutes.