50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #10740 on: July 24, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »
Ben Shapiro seems like an intelligent, reasonable guy.  Unless he feels like he's in an argument.  At which point everything he says becomes uselessly partisan.

This was a good discussion.  His interview with Joe Rogan was also good.

I enjoyed when Shapiro was on Maher's show. It was a very respectable discussion, but damn how Shapiro can contradict himself. Wish Maher called him out more for it, but I get that he probably wanted to keep thing from becoming too heated.
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10741 on: July 24, 2018, 07:44:37 PM »
There's only so much maher can do in a 10 minute conversation. If he rigorously called out everything factually incorrect that shapiro said then the conversation wouldn't get very far.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #10742 on: July 25, 2018, 01:20:19 AM »
But then his stans couldn't make compilations of him with stupid, over the top and sometimes oddly sexual titles, like "Ben Shapiro OWNS leftist liberal communist ON LIVE TV!" or "Ben Shapiro WIPES THE FLOOR with ignorant transexual" or "Ben Shapiro dismantles LIBERALISM in 5 MINUTES and desecrates its corpse!" or "Ben Shapiro DOMINATES two feminists and then ANALLY RAPES THEM with FACTS and then he SLAPS one of them with REASON and tells her "Now go make me a sandwich, BITCH!" while he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED and the other one DROWNS IN SEMEN and THEN EVERYONE CLAPS!" 

That last one probably isn't even that much of an exaggeration of these titles.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

RocketSauce

• I kill penguins for fun
« Reply #10743 on: July 25, 2018, 05:57:56 AM »
I am a fan of Gavin Mcginnes, crowder... they are like my conservative comedians....

Jordan Peterson and Sam Harris are my go Tom's at the moment

This guy lives in a country that does not have freedom of speech....

And this guy...

Quote from: Every FE'r

Please don't mention Himawari 8
Quote from: sceptimatic
Impossible to have the same volume and different density.

*fact*
Extra Virgin Penguin Blood is a natural aphrodisiac

« Reply #10744 on: July 25, 2018, 11:06:54 AM »
But then his stans couldn't make compilations of him with stupid, over the top and sometimes oddly sexual titles, like "Ben Shapiro OWNS leftist liberal communist ON LIVE TV!" or "Ben Shapiro WIPES THE FLOOR with ignorant transexual" or "Ben Shapiro dismantles LIBERALISM in 5 MINUTES and desecrates its corpse!" or "Ben Shapiro DOMINATES two feminists and then ANALLY RAPES THEM with FACTS and then he SLAPS one of them with REASON and tells her "Now go make me a sandwich, BITCH!" while he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED and the other one DROWNS IN SEMEN and THEN EVERYONE CLAPS!" 

Ha!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10745 on: July 25, 2018, 01:01:32 PM »
Pompeo testifies before Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Even the Republicans are beating up on Pompeo.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10746 on: July 25, 2018, 06:28:03 PM »
http://thefayetteadvocate.com/2018/07/25/whistleblower-provides-emails-that-show-stormy-daniels-arrest-was-pre-planned/

In an exclusive investigation, the Advocate has obtained emails from a whistleblower from inside the Columbus Police Department that outline the arrest of Stormy Daniels earlier this month may have been pre-planned days before she ever arrived in town.

Columbus Police arrested the adult entertainer — who claims to have had an affair with then-private citizen Donald Trump in 2006 — on July 12. Police said that Daniels violated an Ohio law by “touching” club-goers, who were actually undercover VICE officers. The charges were dismissed 12 hours later after Daniels hired Columbus defense attorney Chase Mallory. Columbus City Attorney Zach Klein said the elements were not met in the charges and that is why the cases were tossed out. Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs apologized and called it a “mistake.”

Within hours of her arrest, Daniels’ personal attorney Michael Avenatti called it a political hit-job and vowed to investigate.

A whistleblower from the City of Columbus contacted the Advocate with numerous emails between several high-ranking Columbus police detectives and VICE officers.

Inside the emails are news clippings discussing Daniels’ planned appearance in Columbus, pictures of Daniels with President Donald Trump, videos of her dancing, and even a map to the club where she would be performing, all sent days before she would pull into town on her tour bus.

The bulk of the emails that the whistleblower provided are from the email account of Detective Shana Keckley. Keckley was one of the lead-arresting officers the night that the “sting” operation went down.

“It is clear that Keckley and her fellow officers were there because of Stormy and only because of Stormy,” the whistleblower told the Advocate in an interview.

Police said that Daniels was caught up in an investigation into human trafficking and prostitution the night she was arrested, but the emails released draw questions as to if Keckley and others targeted Daniels.

“The emails definitely show that the police lied about it being a prostitution and human trafficking mission,” the whistleblower said.

In an email dated Tuesday, July 10 — two days before Daniels arrived in Columbus — Keckley emails herself a video of Daniels in West Hollywood. Not long after, the VICE detective emails herself a link to an NBC 4 Columbus story promoting Daniels’ planned appearance.

And right after that, a bombshell.

Keckley sends a series of messages from her personal email account to her work account. Inside are pictures of Daniels with President Trump, pictures of Daniels in lingerie, and a map to the club where she would be performing.

After Daniels’ arrest that Wednesday night, the emails continue into the early morning hours of Thursday, but the contents are disturbing.

“I got the elements….we arrested Stormy this morning, she is in jail.” “Elements” are the burden police officers must meet in order to make an arrest.

In another email dated on July 12 at 3:50 a.m., Keckley writes to another police officer bragging about Daniel’s arrest — without mentioning her by name — saying, “You’re Welcome!!!!!….Thank me in person later.”

Keckley went on to send additional emails, including one to Shane Keckley — purportedly her husband — writing, “It is all over CNN. I wanted you to know before everyone contacts you.”

Daniels’ personal attorney Michael Avenatti told the Advocate on Wednesday that these emails are not going away.

“These emails are very disturbing,” Avenatti said by phone while in Los Angeles. “We will get to the bottom of this one way or the other.”

The Advocate reached out to Columbus Police media liaison Denise Alex-Bouzounis inquiring about the emails, but calls were not returned. The CPD Twitter account sent a regurgitated statement from several weeks ago where the chief of police apologized for the arrest and said she would investigate its motivations.

The whistleblower says that Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther’s office has the emails in their possession and that Ginther’s team is “furious.”

“Mayor Ginther’s office is pissed that people are critical of the police over this.”

Ginther’s communications director Robin Davis said she was not aware of the emails, but would look into them and get back to the Advocate when she had more information.

City Attorney Klein’s office did not return calls to the Advocate, but issued a directive to Columbus Police to stop making arrests under the law used in Daniels’ cases. Klein told Avenatti that he would also investigate the motivations of the arrest, according to Avenatti.

Prior to working VICE and road patrol, Keckley was a “community liaison” officer with the department.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #10747 on: July 25, 2018, 08:13:46 PM »

I'm going to call it,  China is on track to win the trade war.  The EU aren't stupid.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #10748 on: July 25, 2018, 08:24:35 PM »

I'm going to call it,  China is on track to win the trade war.  The EU aren't stupid.

A bit premature don't you think? With the amount of flip flopping that goes on with Trump, you cant be sure of whats in store tomorrow!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #10749 on: July 25, 2018, 09:35:39 PM »

A bit premature don't you think? With the amount of flip flopping that goes on with Trump, you cant be sure of whats in store tomorrow!

You can predict a persistent lack of competence and strategy.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #10750 on: July 26, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
In the continuing saga of Trump, 10 members of the House Freedom Caucus have drafted articles of impeachment against Rosenstein.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10751 on: July 26, 2018, 07:43:24 AM »
In the continuing saga of Trump, 10 members of the House Freedom Caucus have drafted articles of impeachment against Rosenstein.

Yeah.  It's posturing since it has no chance of passing but still very disturbing.  These Freedom Caucus people are deranged lunatics.

nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true
« Reply #10752 on: July 27, 2018, 09:31:42 PM »
Cohen claims Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting before it was to happen: https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html

This is massive if true.
he puts his penis in the mouth of the other one and FORCIBLY GIVES HER A BLOWJOB OF TRUTH and then his penis ERRUPTS IN AN EXPLOSION IF TRUTH and she is INSTANTLY DECAPITATED

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10753 on: July 28, 2018, 05:12:20 AM »
I'd like to think it's huge, but nothing will happen about it even if it is true.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10754 on: July 28, 2018, 05:57:04 AM »

Ben Shapiro is a zionist who wants a Jewish ethnostate in Israel while supporting the "browning of America". Absolutely typical double standard for Israel.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

« Reply #10755 on: July 28, 2018, 06:00:17 AM »

Ben Shapiro is a zionist who wants a Jewish ethnostate in Israel while supporting the "browning of America". Absolutely typical double standard for Israel.
I don't know about his position on any "brownings" but I know he's a nationalistic shithead.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #10756 on: July 28, 2018, 06:40:02 AM »
I'd like to think it's huge, but nothing will happen about it even if it is true.

It's all part of the master plan according to Q.   Well,  expect the bit where Trump get's thrown in jail.   :)

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

RocketSauce

« Reply #10757 on: July 28, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »

I guess I don't understand what's so bad about being a Zionist and for the Browning of America

*fact*

Pezevenk

« Reply #10758 on: July 28, 2018, 02:51:04 PM »
The browning sounds kinda delicious actually. Reminds me of brownies. Just imagine "American browning mousse" on a dessert menu. Mmmm...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #10759 on: July 28, 2018, 03:58:02 PM »

I guess I don't understand what's so bad about being a Zionist and for the Browning of America

D1 is a racist idiot. He is just trying to make a spectacle of himself.

RocketSauce

« Reply #10760 on: July 28, 2018, 05:07:09 PM »
At least he is consistent

*fact*

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10761 on: July 30, 2018, 07:03:17 AM »
Trump apparently threatened a government shutdown over border wall funding. The same border wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for.  I was listening to some talk radio on my way in to work and the conservatives think this will actually bring moderates and independents to their side. It's simply amazing.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10762 on: July 30, 2018, 07:12:20 AM »
The problem with this threat is that;

1.  He has a proven track recording of not following through.

2.  It's difficult to cut a deal with him because what he wants is usually so poorly defined.

I think it's a large part of why the last few budgets have been so large, they're not sure if Trump will even sign on so they give both sides a lot of everything.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10763 on: July 30, 2018, 09:08:56 AM »
So, a person who is not being accused of a crime is being impeached, and our economy keeps rolling along.  Great job, dems. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10764 on: July 30, 2018, 10:37:48 AM »
Wait, has something new just happened? I haven't heard that they are impeaching him.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10765 on: July 30, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
I'm thinking jroa is referring to the attempt to impeach Rosenstein.

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10766 on: July 30, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »
If that's the case, I'm confused at the "great job, dems" bit. The Dems had 0 to do with impeaching Rosenstein. I obviously realize the economy part was said in /sarcasm.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #10767 on: July 30, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
It's also possible that jroa is still very drunk.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #10768 on: July 30, 2018, 11:40:59 AM »
Voting is still open!
You just got Weskered, bitches!

DuckDodgers

« Reply #10769 on: July 30, 2018, 01:16:25 PM »
Voting closed almost 2 years ago buddy.