Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #660 on: May 22, 2017, 04:18:08 PM »
What an amazing time to be alive.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/866725092591579136

Weekly reminder that Trump is an utter moron.

I'm curious if this came straight from Trump, or if there is someone else in the administration stupid/malicious enough to give this guy a platform.

You say that like their intentions were bad.  Maybe they were trying to give us a bit levity after this news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/05/22/trumps-plans-to-cut-food-stamps-could-hit-his-supporters-hardest/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_wb-foodstamps-255pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.1c42f3def42f
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #661 on: May 22, 2017, 05:11:29 PM »
Trump told a room full of Israelis (in Israel) that he just got  back from the Middle East lol https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/866760458010849280
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #662 on: May 23, 2017, 04:26:09 AM »

i am sure he and his complete staff is paid by the russians.

Sure?

yes I am sure, Flynn is the first one that we saw prove that he got paid by the Russians and the turkey.

i would say the best way would be a reelection.

Or Chicken Bingo? 

Stupid answer, the trump supporter are against reelection because they know they will lose big times.

In the mean time: bring Obama back.

We have laws.

Exactly, and for breaking law Trump belongs in jail as also his complete staff.

And I also say that people that still support Trump are either stupid or that Kind of people that only work for their own profit at the cost of other people.

Does your butt-fuck country even have a Constitution?

Or, do you all just meander from coup to coup?

You seem to think everything is just made up on the fly.

what is your problem?

you look like the real american Redneck: you do not know anything about other countries.

the only defence you have for your country is insults.

this kind of defence only shows that you have no other argument.

do you always argue this way?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #663 on: May 23, 2017, 10:16:11 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/23/evil-losers-trump-joins-world-leaders-in-condemning-manchester-terrorist-attack/?utm_term=.0e3a66439378

"Evil losers".  I love it.  I'm not being sarcastic or ironic here.  I think it beats evil doers. 

Compared to how badly he's botched things so far this trip he's on is going relatively well.  He hasn't said anything seriously embarrassing.  The Saudis seem to really like him.  If I were Trump I'd consider just staying there. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:22:00 AM by crutonius »

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #664 on: May 23, 2017, 10:32:42 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/23/evil-losers-trump-joins-world-leaders-in-condemning-manchester-terrorist-attack/?utm_term=.0e3a66439378

"Evil losers".  I love it.  I think it beats evil doers.  Compared to how badly he's botched things so far this trip he's on is going relatively well.  He hasn't said anything seriously embarrassing.  The Saudis seem to really like him.  If I were Trump I'd consider just staying there.

Not anything seriously embarrassing? Netanyahu may disagree.

The speech for the Saudis, I guess, was well written (by Steven Miller, who hates Muslims!), and Trump performed it well. He actually has a likable way of intonation when he does not babble like a moron.

But actually the speech was the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard. The Saudis are the biggest supporters of terrorism, they conduct a genocide against the Shiites in Yemen. And what does Trump do? He pours oil n the fire by accusing Syria and Iran of being the main supporters of terrorism, though they both fight ISIS, while the Saudis (and Turkey) secretly help them. So instead of fighting terrorism and struggling for peace in the Middle East, the whole speech was for drawing hostility to the Shiites and pushing for the proxy wars in the region instead of ending them.

And then he made a big weapon deal with them, of course. If they really wanted peace, give weapons to the Saudis is the last thing you would do.

I really have no words for that.

« Reply #665 on: May 23, 2017, 10:44:43 AM »

"Evil losers".  I love it.  I think it beats evil doers.  Compared to how badly he's botched things so far this trip he's on is going relatively well.  He hasn't said anything seriously embarrassing.  The Saudis seem to really like him.  If I were Trump I'd consider just staying there.

Not anything seriously embarrassing? Netanyahu may disagree.

The speech for the Saudis, I guess, was well written (by Steven Miller, who hates Muslims!), and Trump performed it well. He actually has a likable way of intonation when he does not babble like a moron.

But actually the speech was the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard. The Saudis are the biggest supporters of terrorism, they conduct a genocide against the Shiites in Yemen. And what does Trump do? He pours oil n the fire by accusing Syria and Iran of being the main supporters of terrorism, though they both fight ISIS, while the Saudis (and Turkey) secretly help them. So instead of fighting terrorism and struggling for peace in the Middle East, the whole speech was for drawing hostility to the Shiites and pushing for the proxy wars in the region instead of ending them.

And then he made a big weapon deal with them, of course. If they really wanted peace, give weapons to the Saudis is the last thing you would do.

I really have no words for that.

maybe that is Trumps final plan.
He supports Saudia Arabia that supports the terrorism, so he can increase the military of the US and build up a Dictatorship in the USA.
Why did he put his Daughter and her husband in so many important positions.
I would be not surprised if at one day Kushner will inherit the position of President from Trump.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #666 on: May 23, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »
He supports Saudia Arabia that supports the terrorism, so he can increase the military of the US and build up a Dictatorship in the USA.
I would be not surprised if at one day Kushner will inherit the position of President from Trump.
It's not like there has ever been a us president that did not support saudi arabia. He's just doing what every president has been doing.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #667 on: May 23, 2017, 11:07:22 AM »
Compared to how badly he's botched things so far this trip he's on is going relatively well.  He hasn't said anything seriously embarrassing.

sigh

“Just so you understand, I never mentioned the word or the name Israel,”, he said, once more accidentally confirming a key point of speculation in a flailing attempt at denial.

The Saudis seem to really like him.  If I were Trump I'd consider just staying there.

I highly recommend listening to the NPR Politics podcast "President Trump Overseas". They do a great job characterizing the trip without going overboard with the sensationalism.

« Reply #668 on: May 23, 2017, 11:15:27 AM »
It's not like there has ever been a us president that did not support saudi arabia. He's just doing what every president has been doing.

i could now say that Trump could support Slavery, because there where former Presidents that supported Slavery.
but I do not argue that way, that kind of arguing is stupid, because if somebode can not justify his actions with the actions of somebody else.
That acting like in Kindergarten.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #669 on: May 23, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »
i could now say that Trump could support Slavery, because there where former Presidents that supported Slavery.
but I do not argue that way, that kind of arguing is stupid, because if somebode can not justify his actions with the actions of somebody else.
You are confusing things. I have not tried to justifiy his action by saying others have done it before. I just wanted tho show you that every us president supports saudi arabia, but this: "so he can increase the military of the US and build up a Dictatorship in the USA." hasn't happened.

Member of the BOTD

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #670 on: May 23, 2017, 11:21:17 AM »

I think what User wants to say is that the trump administration just continues the politics of its predecessors. That's true in a way, but the obvious abandoning of any credible stance against ISIS and targeting the Shiite enemies of them instead is something new, it goes far beyond what Obama did, who really tried to make peace with Iran.

« Reply #671 on: May 23, 2017, 11:40:43 AM »
The sad thing is that Trump's condemnation of Saudi Arabia was one of the only good things about him (not that I ever believed he was sincere). He only condemned the Sauds because Hillary had a history of working with them. Now that they threw him a bunch of parades and ceremonies, he's never going to stop talking about how great they treated him. Ugh, it's so easy to manipulate a stupid narcissist.

« Reply #672 on: May 23, 2017, 11:41:11 AM »
You are confusing things. I have not tried to justifiy his action by saying others have done it before. I just wanted tho show you that every us president supports saudi arabia, but this: "so he can increase the military of the US and build up a Dictatorship in the USA." hasn't happened.

the first part is part of his budget plan, the second part we have to wait for.

I think what User wants to say is that the trump administration just continues the politics of its predecessors. That's true in a way, but the obvious abandoning of any credible stance against ISIS and targeting the Shiite enemies of them instead is something new, it goes far beyond what Obama did, who really tried to make peace with Iran.

the big problem is that he was bragging before that Obama did everything wrong and he will destroy ISIS in a very short time.
the only thing he does at the moment whining about how hard this job is and that he is to tired to do speeches. (i which he is anyway mostly is whining how unfair he is treated)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #673 on: May 23, 2017, 12:50:23 PM »
If Trump gets his way with the budget NASA will not be able to afford to pay the shills! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/22/trump-budget-seeks-huge-cuts-to-disease-prevention-and-medical-research-departments/?utm_term=.a019bc48dfd4  Oh and also people will die.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #674 on: May 23, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »
If Trump gets his way with the budget NASA will not be able to afford to pay the shills! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/05/22/trump-budget-seeks-huge-cuts-to-disease-prevention-and-medical-research-departments/?utm_term=.a019bc48dfd4  Oh and also people will die.

It's one of those things that makes me think Trump puts very little thought into these things.  This disproportionately hurts the people that voted for him.  It's like they're trying to take the onion rings, bacon strips and barbecue sauce off of the delicious Western Bacon Cheeseburger© that is our high tech economy.

Cutting the shill money!  That deserves it's own protest.  Without NASA shill money I'll have to rely on Carl's Jr. shill money.

sigh

Fart?

I'm aware of all of that.  Objectively, yeah, a lot of gaffes.  By Trump standards?  It's about as good as can be expected.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #675 on: May 23, 2017, 02:46:45 PM »
If Trump gets his way with the budget NASA will not be able to afford to pay the shills!

>:( He's gone too far this time!!! I need my shill money!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #676 on: May 24, 2017, 12:02:21 AM »
FUCK!!!

(About the shill part, not about the dead people, I don't care about them because I'm a greedy piece of shit).
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #678 on: May 24, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »
Space cow, what do you think about trump calling terrorists "evil losers"?

Member of the BOTD

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #680 on: May 24, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »

Well, that doesn't bother me. They are evil losers.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #681 on: May 24, 2017, 11:15:42 AM »

Well, that doesn't bother me. They are evil losers.
Okay, I agree.

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #682 on: May 24, 2017, 11:18:12 AM »

Before you answer that, here's a fun list of tweets to browse: https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3ArealDonaldtrump%20loser&src=typd.

Edit: too late :(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 11:21:42 AM by TotesReptilian »

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #683 on: May 24, 2017, 11:19:45 AM »

Before you answer that, here's a fun list of tweets to browse: https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3ArealDonaldtrump%20loser&src=typd.

Well, if you only know a few hundred words, how could you possibly do better?

Member of the BOTD

« Reply #684 on: May 24, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »

the biggest loser calls other loser.
he talks like a 5 year old and he has the mind of a baby.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #685 on: May 24, 2017, 12:02:26 PM »

He never called his friend Howard Stern a loser!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #686 on: May 25, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »
Not exactly a Trump story.  Just thought I'd put this here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/24/republican-candidate-in-montana-race-body-slams-reporter-prompting-police-investigation/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_montana909pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2231f7b2fff8

Basically Gianforte who is running for congress is hounded by a reporter so he body slams him.  No serious injury.  But he's being charged with misdemeanor assault.  His defense: "That guy was a liberal".

The race is very tight with Gianforte having a slight lead.  The polls close tomorrow.

Now the question is has this outburst just lost him the race or will it actually help him win it?

If it's the latter then I foresee a bright future for martial arts studios training reporters to defend themselves against politicians.

« Reply #687 on: May 25, 2017, 10:28:14 AM »
Poor Gianforte couldn't have picked a worse time beat the shit out of a reporter. Trump hasn't publicly said anything stupid for a solid 24 hours, and the anti-Trump media machine was starting to show minor withdrawal symptoms. He's like a crack-coated Big Mac with crunchy meth fillings to them.

Now the question is has this outburst just lost him the race or will it actually help him win it?

There's no way he will win an election after assaulting a reporter... is what I would have said last year before we went down the rabbit hole.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #688 on: May 25, 2017, 10:39:35 AM »
If he wins, suddenly the Rock's idea of running for president is making immensely good sense.  Maybe Chuck Norris will run for office also.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #689 on: May 25, 2017, 10:49:56 AM »
Not exactly a Trump story.  Just thought I'd put this here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/24/republican-candidate-in-montana-race-body-slams-reporter-prompting-police-investigation/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_montana909pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.2231f7b2fff8

Basically Gianforte who is running for congress is hounded by a reporter so he body slams him.  No serious injury.  But he's being charged with misdemeanor assault.  His defense: "That guy was a liberal".

The race is very tight with Gianforte having a slight lead.  The polls close tomorrow.

If it's the latter then I foresee a bright future for martial arts studios training reporters to defend themselves against politicians.

Hold on. He body slammed him? What?

Now I have a picture in my head of Gianforte being followed by the reporter, walking into a dark alleyway, the reporter losing him, only to suddenly hear him shout "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME??" on top of a lamp post above his head, and then belly flopping onto him.

Meanwhile in Greece someone blew up a former prime minister.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)