6 (6.6%)
He is the wild card we need
50 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22460 Replies
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »
Now can we all finally agree that Trump is full of crap? (18 Trump tweets about Syria)

Edit:
I'm not optimistic, but this might turn out ok. No one was killed and a strong message was sent. Having an unpredictable president with a willingness to use force can be a strong deterrent. I just have zero faith that Trump will handle future repercussions in an intelligent fashion. He is so petty, vindictive, and reactionary that he might get baited into doing something stupid that gets a lot of people killed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:01:31 PM by TotesReptilian »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »
Politicians always criticize their political opponent's decisions in order to make them look bad and win votes. How is this different?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2017, 10:19:48 PM »
Politicians always criticize their political opponent's decisions in order to make them look bad and win votes. How is this different?

Sheer scale?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »
Now can we all finally agree that Trump is full of crap? (18 Trump tweets about Syria)

Edit:
I'm not optimistic, but this might turn out ok. No one was killed and a strong message was sent. Having an unpredictable president with a willingness to use force can be a strong deterrent. I just have zero faith that Trump will handle future repercussions in an intelligent fashion. He is so petty, vindictive, and reactionary that he might get baited into doing something stupid that gets a lot of people killed.

Hillary suggested bombing much, much more of Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/hillary-clinton-syria-assad/

What's your point?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2017, 10:43:05 PM »

Sheer scale?

Since the election I haven't really paid much attention, so if by scale you're talking about a bunch of other stuff I can believe it. Looking at the tweets you linked to on their own, it didn't seem that significant.

BTW I hate war. I know it's necessary sometimes but I really hope whoever makes the decisions makes them on the basis of keeping fighting to the minimum necessary.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 10:45:02 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2017, 10:55:31 PM »

Sheer scale?

Since the election I haven't really paid much attention, so if by scale you're talking about a bunch of other stuff I can believe it. Looking at the tweets you linked to on their own, it didn't seem that significant.

Yes, I am referring to a bunch of other stuff as well. Just off the top of my head, in no particular order: healthcare, golfing, murder rate, media not covering terrorist attacks, inauguration numbers, the definitely-not-a-muslim-ban muslim ban, Mexico paying for the wall, voter fraud, tax returns, placing assets into a blind trust... (the list goes on and on and on) (Edit: sources can be provided on request.)

BTW I hate war. I know it's necessary sometimes but I really hope whoever makes the decisions makes them on the basis of keeping fighting to the minimum necessary.

Agreed.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2017, 02:43:13 AM »
I will pay Trumps dishonesty Totes.

I feel betrayed, I admit it.

Here are some more lies.

At least Hillary admitted she wanted to provoke WW3.
I'm anti-judaism.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »

O rly?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2017, 01:41:57 PM »

President Trump after making a statement on the missile strikes in Syria at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Thursday. Credit Doug Mills/The New York Times

Four day weekend?

Oh come on!  You can at least spend one weekend working and pretending to take this seriously.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2017, 03:35:18 PM »
He just needs to resign, I don't think he can handle a real job.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #251 on: April 07, 2017, 04:00:39 PM »
He seemed so bummed out the last few videos I've seen him in.  In one of them he said something to the effect of "Whoa!  The president should really do something about that".  I think this week he just realized "Oh Shit!  I'm the president now!".

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #252 on: April 07, 2017, 06:24:32 PM »
Or he was threatened and coerced into the strike, I'm not discounting anything yet.

We would be trying to overthrow Assad now if Hillary was in, I don't think things would be better at all.

Imo this just shows the US president is just a face for the public.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2017, 04:34:59 AM »

President Trump after making a statement on the missile strikes in Syria at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Thursday. Credit Doug Mills/The New York Times

Four day weekend?

Oh come on!  You can at least spend one weekend working and pretending to take this seriously.

and what do we see down on the floor: teleprompter.

did not Trump stated on time that teleprompter should be not allowed for politicians.  ;D

but on the other hand, it shows that Trump can read, (at least a little bit)  ;D

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2017, 12:24:09 PM »

Four day weekend?

and what do we see down on the floor: teleprompter.

did not Trump stated on time that teleprompter should be not allowed for politicians.  ;D

but on the other hand, it shows that Trump can read, (at least a little bit)  ;D

But Trump is not a politician, so he can use one  ;)
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2017, 01:06:25 PM »
The mother of all bombs!

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2017, 02:05:13 PM »
Okay, Trump has finally called in the intellectual heavy artillery.

It's time to MAGA!  (I swear I didn't photoshop that image)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »
I wonder if they swap draft dodging stories.

Pezevenk

« Reply #258 on: April 22, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
Okay, Trump has finally called in the intellectual heavy artillery.

It's time to MAGA!  (I swear I didn't photoshop that image)

I would say something witty but I'm too busy listening to Eric Clapton. Also I'm not witty.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #259 on: April 23, 2017, 10:02:07 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856172056932700164

Donald J. Trump‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.

As long as it's pretty!

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #260 on: April 23, 2017, 10:30:09 AM »
Or he was threatened and coerced into the strike, I'm not discounting anything yet.

We would be trying to overthrow Assad now if Hillary was in, I don't think things would be better at all.

Imo this just shows the US president is just a face for the public.

I am afraid he has learned a crucial lesson: the only thing he can do to get cheered by the media is killing people.

Even his approval rating went up after dropping the mother of all bombs.

Pezevenk

« Reply #261 on: April 23, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »

Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.

As long as it's pretty!

Only the US side will be pretty though... Pity.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

« Reply #262 on: April 23, 2017, 09:49:01 PM »

As long as it's pretty!

Hurray. We can finally stop worrying about a Mongol cavalry invasion.

Edit: Yikes, the twitter tantrum today. Someone must've said something mean to him. "Would still beat Hillary in popular vote". Lol.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:55:46 PM by TotesReptilian »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #263 on: April 23, 2017, 10:12:39 PM »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #264 on: April 23, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »

I feel like my brain is trying to punch itself to death.

Limit your exposure to the 7/24 media.
There is just not that much relevant news.

An hour a week will catch you up on the important stuff.

Feel free to watch all day long. Bounce channels to OD on news.

You could find a hobby. Live life on your own terms.

Or, spend your weekend marching in the alleys, bitching about how your ancestors were disrespected.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #265 on: April 23, 2017, 11:54:51 PM »

Or, spend your weekend marching in the alleys, bitching about how your ancestors were disrespected.

You're right of course.  But I can't help it.  I'm worried that if I miss a season of the Trump Show then I won't know what the hell is going on when I start paying attention again.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #266 on: April 24, 2017, 12:07:01 AM »

You're right of course.  But I can't help it.  I'm worried that if I miss a season of the Trump Show then I won't know what the hell is going on when I start paying attention again.

I know. Total shit show. It's freakin' awesome!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2017, 03:10:58 PM »
At the end of the day, Someone needs to deal with North Korea. The peaceful way is through China which we may finally be seeing now. China was perfectly happy to see North Korea flail its inflammatory rhetoric when 'traditional' leaders were lip servicing 'you cant say/do that North Korea'.

North Korea doesn't need a nuclear bomb for a deterrent. They can just have China, which isn't going away any time soon. They need China as a friend and they know China is starting to have to pick sides between it (tiny and impoverished North Korea) and the rest of the world.

It is about time we had a leader with the balls to talk tough. And a resolve to fix a problem that has been left to stew for decades. I don't like Trump as a person, but he may be a necessary evil we need to fix the jobs that previous presidents looking for 'popularity' didn't have the guts to do. And if we do end up having war on the Korean peninsula, it is better done now, then in the future where the damage would be far more bloody and costly. Sorry to say but unless China reigns in their North Korean friends, war is inevitable. Peace in the long term can only be done if China plays ball. Despite how many countries North Korea has threatened with nuclear annihilation, it is difficult to fathom that people still stick up for Kim Jong Un and lambast Trump because he said he could 'grab a womans pussy'. But..... Hipster priorities.....

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2017, 03:45:16 PM »
Despite how many countries North Korea has threatened with nuclear annihilation, it is difficult to fathom that people still stick up for Kim Jong Un and lambast Trump because he said he could 'grab a womans pussy'. But..... Hipster priorities.....

I don't understand how these two statements are related.  Is the willingness to sexually assault women a prerequisite for dealing with hostile nations?

Additionally I don't know if Trump is doing that great a job at handling them to be honest.  NK continues to test missiles and Trump just sort of lets it go.  In a tough guy staring contest Trump blinked first.  So intimidation doesn't seem to be working for him. 

Diplomacy?  He's talking about dropping all his campaign promises on China in exchange for China reigning them in.  Something which is in China's best interest anyways.  This is not inspiring confidence in me with regards to his deal making ability.

Force?  Normally you wouldn't broadcast your intent when you're committed to a debilitating first strike.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2017, 04:28:52 PM »
I don't understand how these two statements are related.  Is the willingness to sexually assault women a prerequisite for dealing with hostile nations?

No. That was not my point. The comparison was one is praised despite his inflammatory rhetoric threatening to annihilate his neighbours and throws thousands of people into gulugs who criticise or inadvertently offend the leader and the other is blasted for saying a hideous misogynistic remark. Its not like you cant blast both people.

Additionally I don't know if Trump is doing that great a job at handling them to be honest.  NK continues to test missiles and Trump just sort of lets it go.  In a tough guy staring contest Trump blinked first.  So intimidation doesn't seem to be working for him.

We didn't get a nuclear warhead test as expected on North Koreas precious anniversary. While the still may do it at another time it appears that maybe China is finally exerting the influence it has. Something it wouldn't be doing now if Trump wasn't talking tough or had an 'unpredictable' nature about him. If we had Hillary, we would still get tough talk enough to still anger North Korea, but the world (and China) would know it's hollow

Diplomacy?  He's talking about dropping all his campaign promises on China in exchange for China reigning them in.  Something which is in China's best interest anyways.  This is not inspiring confidence in me with regards to his deal making ability.

The best way to get what you want is the illusion of conceit. If Trump backpeddles on a few things about China, then China could believe it has 'gained' whereas in reality the status quo was simply maintained. Threaten to take something away that already exists and then give it back to get concessions favourable to you (and the wider world). Seems like a pretty good deal to me

Force?  Normally you wouldn't broadcast your intent when you're committed to a debilitating first strike.

North Korea has operated this way for decades and got away with it. No reason they would change now. Keep in mind they do have thousands of missiles aimed at Seoul and are 'still at war' with South Korea. They proudly boasted about their nuclear arsenal and make crappy videos about incinerating American cities. They are banking on you being desensitised to dismiss it
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:30:25 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place