Total Members Voted: 76

Why do you support donald trump

• 19814 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #19500 on: October 29, 2020, 05:16:16 AM »
Just picture it..

A week from now, we might not have to wake up every day to see how the president has embarrassed the entire country.

You assume he could leave quietly and with dignity and humility.

I did not think Trump possessed any of those qualities

I would like to see the Secret Service dragging Trump kicking and screaming like a baby out of the White House.

The only way he can stay is if the rest of the Republicans go along with it.  And while they have fallen far, and have shown themselves to be scumbags... I don't think they are THAT far gone yet.

If they are, well this country is finished. Welcome to America the Dictatorship. We will be like Brazil, but with nukes.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #19501 on: October 29, 2020, 07:06:01 AM »
If Trump is voted out, I fear him damaging the government far more than he already has.  Mass firings, work grinding to a halt on the federal level, and definitely no COVID aid.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump use Barr to gut the DOJ as much as he possibly can to delay his eventual prosecution.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Lorddave

« Reply #19502 on: October 29, 2020, 07:08:13 AM »
If Trump is voted out, I fear him damaging the government far more than he already has.  Mass firings, work grinding to a halt on the federal level, and definitely no COVID aid.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump use Barr to gut the DOJ as much as he possibly can to delay his eventual prosecution.

Yeah, Trump is a sore loser.

But I also see Biden pardoning him just to keep the trumpers from going all civil war.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19503 on: October 29, 2020, 07:15:58 AM »
The deep state ate my homework super secret Biden documents.   LOL

I can smell the desperation from half way round the world.

"We sent the only, original documents without making any backups or copies because it was too important to make a copy of."
The USPS probably mistook it for a mail-in ballot from a democrat.

I'd ask how do Republican's continue to fall for this obviously made up conspiracy bullshit so easily.

But we already know the answer.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19504 on: October 29, 2020, 08:16:04 AM »

This is different from what he's doing now?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #19505 on: October 29, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »
Just picture it..

A week from now, we might not have to wake up every day to see how the president has embarrassed the entire country.

I would like to see the Secret Service dragging Trump kicking and screaming like a baby out of the White House.

SS just throwing his shit out to the curb.
Haha

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19506 on: October 29, 2020, 03:27:24 PM »

This is different from what he's doing now?
He still has control over the nuclear football until 11:59:59 AM, January 20, 2021.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19507 on: October 29, 2020, 04:29:26 PM »
Oh what a gloriously entertaining 77 days we'll have if Trump loses.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19508 on: October 29, 2020, 05:38:47 PM »
Just picture it..

SS just throwing his shit out to the curb.
Haha

At least the Clinton's had the decency to move the furniture out to their own home 8)
RIP rabinoz. Forum legend

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19509 on: October 29, 2020, 05:39:43 PM »
Oh what a gloriously entertaining 77 days we'll have if Trump loses.

Maybe before the election he'll threaten to use it if he loses

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19510 on: October 29, 2020, 05:44:23 PM »
Well Trump might have won if UPS didn't conspire to steal the documents that showed how evil Biden is from Tucker Carlson.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/29/fox-news-tucker-carlson-mocked-for-lost-in-the-mail-biden-documents-claim

Stash

« Reply #19511 on: October 29, 2020, 05:58:42 PM »
Well Trump might have won if UPS didn't conspire to steal the documents that showed how evil Biden is from Tucker Carlson.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/29/fox-news-tucker-carlson-mocked-for-lost-in-the-mail-biden-documents-claim

Apparently found:

UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign
https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-said-found-lost-tucker-carlson-documents-sending-back-2020-10

Remember that thing where Geraldo Rivera was going to open Al Capone's vault or something like that. The vault was empty. This reminds me of that.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #19512 on: October 29, 2020, 06:01:59 PM »
Now he can release them! They must be juicy.

Stash

« Reply #19513 on: October 29, 2020, 10:28:14 PM »
The hilarity ensues. Tucker has the documents and they found the drive. He spent his time tonight on his show talking about how suspect is was that UPS "lost" the package right before his big interview with the Bubalinski guy. And then closes with these gems:

Speaking of answers, we've received an awful lot of documents recently about Hunter Biden. We haven't aired all of them, or even most of them. The documents that are pertinent to his business career abroad and the favors he did on behalf of foreign clients with the help of his father, those seem relevant and newsworthy. We brought them to you and we're not ashamed of that.

But there are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden's personal life that we haven't brought you and that we're not going to bring you, and we should tell you why.

One is the obvious answer: He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person. I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone.

It's probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he's already down is something that we don't want to be involved in.

So yep, a big nothing burger as usual. After all the hype its turned into a nefarious plot by Biden allies to infiltrate the UPS facility, intercept and 'disappear' the evidence. The horror!

Talk about desperation. Even wonky right wing media pundit talking heads are grasping at straws. They must be in full freak out mode to sink so low and go so sideways. Tuesday can't come quickly enough.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #19514 on: October 29, 2020, 10:32:01 PM »
Now he can release them! They must be juicy.

No they cant, his cat used them as toilet paper unfortunately.
But anyways, if they were released, they would DESTROY biden!
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Lorddave

« Reply #19515 on: October 29, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
The hilarity ensues. Tucker has the documents and they found the drive. He spent his time tonight on his show talking about how suspect is was that UPS "lost" the package right before his big interview with the Bubalinski guy. And then closes with these gems:

Speaking of answers, we've received an awful lot of documents recently about Hunter Biden. We haven't aired all of them, or even most of them. The documents that are pertinent to his business career abroad and the favors he did on behalf of foreign clients with the help of his father, those seem relevant and newsworthy. We brought them to you and we're not ashamed of that.

But there are a lot of documents about Hunter Biden's personal life that we haven't brought you and that we're not going to bring you, and we should tell you why.

One is the obvious answer: He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person. I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone.

It's probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he's already down is something that we don't want to be involved in.

So yep, a big nothing burger as usual. After all the hype its turned into a nefarious plot by Biden allies to infiltrate the UPS facility, intercept and 'disappear' the evidence. The horror!

Talk about desperation. Even wonky right wing media pundit talking heads are grasping at straws. They must be in full freak out mode to sink so low and go so sideways. Tuesday can't come quickly enough.

Wow.
Thats a hard fucking u-turn.  I expected the nothingness but not the "ok, well, he's not THAT bad a guy so we'll leave him alone now."
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19516 on: October 29, 2020, 10:41:01 PM »
Anyone who thinks Tucker Carlson is not an alt right wing partisan political lying hack nut lacks the ability to think critically

He is simply full of shit. Happy to lie and string his audience along with enough nonsense to get them to vote how he likes

The discord in America is not only toxic but is filled with so much nonsense it dumbs you all. No wonder the repugnicans are as popular as they are. They require the voting populous to be stupid and ignorant and well, they got it

Stash

« Reply #19517 on: October 29, 2020, 10:43:18 PM »

Wow.
Thats a hard fucking u-turn.  I expected the nothingness but not the "ok, well, he's not THAT bad a guy so we'll leave him alone now."

Agreed, I didn't expect the "Well, nevermind..." bit.
It's all so insane. First Tucker has his big interview with the Bubalinski guy and then complains all over the Fox site that MSM didn't pay attention to it. Then claims a treasure trove of damning documents are lost. Then finds out UPS lost them and found them. (Had a copy of everything all the while.) Then raises suspicions about UPS. Then backs out of the whole thing tonight. What kind of operation is he running over there at Fox? It's a carnival sideshow at best.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19518 on: October 30, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »
Anyone who thinks Tucker Carlson is not an alt right wing partisan political lying hack nut lacks the ability to think critically

He is simply full of shit. Happy to lie and string his audience along with enough nonsense to get them to vote how he likes

When FOX News lawyers tell the court that Tucker Carlson is full of shit, you have to wonder why so many people still listen to him.
Reasonable Viewers Don’t Look to Tucker Carlson for Facts, Fox Asserts

(CN) — “Remember the facts of the story; these are undisputed,” Fox News personality Tucker Carlson told his 2.8 million viewers in 2018, before labeling former Playboy model Karen McDougal as a presidential extortionist.

On Wednesday, an attorney for the network asserted that no reasonable viewer would believe that what followed this preamble was factual reporting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19519 on: October 30, 2020, 09:47:25 AM »
It's all so insane. First Tucker has his big interview with the Bubalinski guy and then complains all over the Fox site that MSM didn't pay attention to it. Then claims a treasure trove of damning documents are lost. Then finds out UPS lost them and found them. (Had a copy of everything all the while.) Then raises suspicions about UPS. Then backs out of the whole thing tonight. What kind of operation is he running over there at Fox? It's a carnival sideshow at best.

Remember who his audience is.  A bunch of afraid, angry, ignorant people who just want someone to blame and a big, strong man to follow.

As long as someone SOUNDS like they will save them from all the scary minorities and women they don't care how crazy they sound. The world is dark, and full of terrors to them.

Stash

« Reply #19520 on: October 30, 2020, 10:20:10 AM »

Remember who his audience is.  A bunch of afraid, angry, ignorant people who just want someone to blame and a big, strong man to follow.

As long as someone SOUNDS like they will save them from all the scary minorities and women they don't care how crazy they sound. The world is dark, and full of terrors to them.

Yeah, I know. I just thought that Tucker (Whom I loathe and think is a complete and utter cad and always have) would still have a smidge of journalistic integrity left. Apparently not. I mean Fox is no better than the craptastic 'Next News Network' with their terabytes of treasonous evidence. No wonder why the media is hated.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19521 on: October 30, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523528-trump-changes-election-night-plans-cancels-party-at-trump-international

President Trump has reportedly called off plans to host an election night event at Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a person familiar with the plans told The New York Times.

The source told the Times that Trump will instead likely remain at the White House on Nov. 3.

The president's son Eric Trump in an interview on Fox News later on Friday morning said the party may be moved.

"We're thinking about moving it, actually, over to the White House. we are looking at that right now. it's going to be a great night," said Eric Trump.

Aww,  :D
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #19522 on: October 30, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523528-trump-changes-election-night-plans-cancels-party-at-trump-international

President Trump has reportedly called off plans to host an election night event at Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., a person familiar with the plans told The New York Times.

The source told the Times that Trump will instead likely remain at the White House on Nov. 3.

The president's son Eric Trump in an interview on Fox News later on Friday morning said the party may be moved.

"We're thinking about moving it, actually, over to the White House. we are looking at that right now. it's going to be a great night," said Eric Trump.

Aww,  :D

He wants to be alone if he loses.

« Reply #19523 on: October 30, 2020, 12:45:39 PM »
Trying to recapture the spirit of 2016, Trump has resorted to wheeling out England’s biggest wanker.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-farage-rally-arizona-election-brexit-b1405731.html

Nice to give him a bit of the limelight before the UK implodes and the pitchforks come out though.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #19524 on: October 31, 2020, 12:50:18 AM »

Thanks for embodying the absolute bullshit a liberal is. You put a bad name on liberals as the far right put on republicans.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #19525 on: October 31, 2020, 01:43:45 AM »

Thanks for embodying the absolute bullshit a liberal is. You put a bad name on liberals as the far right put on republicans.
He's not wrong.
Look at Republican's cheered rhetoric:
Liberals will take your guns.
Illegals will take your jobs.
The governemnt will take your money and give it to lazy people.

And they are told to be angry.  Read comments.  Listen to the anger at liberals.  Lib tears, snowflakes, etc...  This is not how calm people talk.

And they seek someone strong.  Its always about strength.  Strong enough to lead.  To make the hard choices.  To stop China and tough on crime.  Etc...

They are told to be afraid.  Liberals are too, just of going backwards.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19526 on: October 31, 2020, 03:09:59 PM »

Lincoln Project is having lots of fun!

Trump's falling even further behind in the polls https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19527 on: November 01, 2020, 01:59:26 PM »
https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/sc-ballots-cannot-be-rejected-for-signature-discrepancies-judge-rules/article_68f7370a-187c-11eb-b6f0-473456357a00.html

Was Trump attempting to have millions of votes in South Carolina thrown out? Sucked in he failed

For a guy supposedly obsessed about 'rigged elections' he sure is trying is hardest to rig this one so that he wins.

History will not look kindly on Trump. One day, those who voted for him will have to look their kids or grandkids in the eye and say (if they have the intestinal fortitude) that they empowered that hate mongering arsehole.

I don't envy them

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19528 on: November 01, 2020, 02:03:16 PM »
I wonder.  If Trump loses, does anyone think that he might resign just before the inaguration so that President Pence can pardon him for any wrongdoings he may or may not have committed while in office?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19529 on: November 01, 2020, 02:33:21 PM »

Trump is all about how scary and terrifying Mexicans and Muslims are and how they are coming for you.  ONLY TRUMP CAN SAVE YOU!

If you don't like Republicans being the party of the scared and terrified, maybe don't be a whiny coward terrified that the terrorists are going to get you.

Tell me again who want's to build a giant hundred foot concrete wall around the country to protect us from scary foreigners?  It's not Liberals who are afraid of the rest of the world and want to hide under the covers and let the Big Strong Trump protect them.