Why do you support donald trump

• 19417 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #18990 on: September 18, 2020, 06:16:44 PM »
ha! I read something yesterday that said Lindsey Graham's seat is in jeopardy. Someone is tied with him, and raised like $1 million over night.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18991 on: September 18, 2020, 06:37:30 PM »
January 3rd is the day the new senate is sworn in by the vice president.

So Schumer has to hold the line from November 3rd till January 3rd?    I forsee a Christmas Eve Senate confirmation hearing looming.

Next prediction:  Mitch loses in Ky whatever way this goes down.  Dems draft constitutional ammendment increasing Supreme Court to 12 Justices.   Mitch goes bananas.

Polling indicates that mitch is going to win reelection.

I don't see how the democrats would have much of a choice. This Supreme Court system is beyond broken. Also I don't think it's a matter of an amendment. I think it's just a law. I'll have to check on that.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #18992 on: September 18, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
 ::)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18993 on: September 18, 2020, 06:57:07 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Procedures_Reform_Bill_of_1937

Yeah this has come up before.  Apparently there was a lot of resistance to court packing.  But seeing as the supreme court is fast becoming just another partisan institution I think the public might be more open to it.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18994 on: September 18, 2020, 07:02:54 PM »
Polling indicates that mitch is going to win reelection.

Yeah she's down in the polls but I have faith,  Go Amy!!!   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18995 on: September 18, 2020, 07:03:49 PM »
Klobucharge!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18996 on: September 18, 2020, 07:09:14 PM »
She's down by like 12 points, and Trump is up by 20 in Kentucky. Don't get your hopes up!  Still, if the Democrats win more seats then McConnell won't be majority leader any more. That will probably chap his ass a bit.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #18997 on: September 18, 2020, 10:55:40 PM »
Bunch of hypocritical asses.

This is 2016 all over again.  Remember when Mitch was like "We should wait for the next president".  Yeah, he sure wants to push it through now.  Bet he knows Trump is fucked.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18998 on: September 18, 2020, 11:20:00 PM »
I would be more upset about the hypocrisy if there was ever any doubt that it was just a thin justification.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #18999 on: September 19, 2020, 12:35:19 AM »
Can someone please explain to me why we want Biden to win? Where is the upside?

The radical left will rule while Biden sleeps in office or dies (just ask Harris, it's HER party)

The economy will nose dive and faceplant, just great after the covid lie

Taxes will go up

BLM, antifa and everyone with that mindset will be given a seat at the table... I guess it's time to give terrorist a voice. Trying to befriend those that hate you can't go wrong right?

Guess we can feed the alligator hoping we are eaten last

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19000 on: September 19, 2020, 12:55:02 AM »

The radical left will rule while Biden sleeps in office or dies (just ask Harris, it's HER party)

Taxes will go up

BLM, antifa and everyone with that mindset will be given a seat at the table... I guess it's time to give terrorist a voice. Trying to befriend those that hate you can't go wrong right?

Trump's campaign message to a T.  Congrats, you are a very compliant and loyal republican.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #19001 on: September 19, 2020, 01:14:33 AM »

Taxes will go up

Trump's campaign message to a T.  Congrats, you are a very compliant and loyal republican.

No that is my message as a business owner and American simply going by the words of the radical left and Biden.

I see you didn't actually answer the question....just reply with insults. How democrat of you, pelosi will be proud

Lorddave

« Reply #19002 on: September 19, 2020, 02:44:23 AM »

Taxes will go up

Because America is a 2 party system.

Look, Trump has given the Radical Right not only a seat at the table, but the megaphone as well. 
Personally I'd rather that The Tea Party (remember them?) Kept its identity and stayed separate from the Republican party.  And I'd like to see a Radical Left political party as well.  4 parties would be great.  But thats not an option.

As for why Biden is better, well, the economy is already tanked, Trump temporarily lowered taxes so that'll go up no matter who wins.

But most importantly: Biden will bring stability and dignity back to the office.  You wanna say he'll sleep?  (Sleepy joe, right?) Then he'll keep the flames from rising higher.  But I think his calmness will simmer down the anger, much like Obama did during the Furguson riots.  Remember those?

He'll listen to his experts instead of contradicting them or firing them for disagreeing.

Also, if you think all of BLM are terrorists then you kinda prove their point.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #19003 on: September 19, 2020, 03:10:34 AM »

Taxes will go up

No that is my message as a business owner and American simply going by the words of the radical left and Biden.

I see you didn't actually answer the question....just reply with insults. How democrat of you, pelosi will be proud

The American Economy is in ruins because of Trump,  how does a "business owner" think that will help him?

Also,  Biden isn't "Radical Left"  or "Sleepy",  you are being misled by Trump propaganda. 

The big reason I would vote for Biden, is he will put people in positions that actually understand and know how to do the jobs they are assigned to.  As opposed to Trump appointments which are purely based on how much money you can shovel into Trump's pockets.

Forget the extremes of BLM and Antifa,  they are mostly a smokescreen created by looney right media.   

Finally, I would vote for Biden so that less people die.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Stash

« Reply #19004 on: September 19, 2020, 03:13:47 AM »

Taxes will go up

Where is the upside? As pointed out already, make America boring again with some dignity and decorum, for one. We are currently a rogue unknown laughing stock in the international community. That would die down. Biden is a centrist, Harris a smidge left but by no means 'radical'. Not even close. So no, we wouldn't be overrun by an over hyped 'squad' of 3. That's all massive hyperbole.

I don't know what you mean by 'covid lie', but no, the economy will not DIE. The economy is already pushing up daisies. In 08 the same was said. Followed by one of the greatest economic recoveries ever recorded.

Taxes will go up when Trump's tax breaks expire. As far as a Biden tax plan, seems pretty moderate and tempered by lower income tax breaks. A potential corporate tax rate hike, probably. Likely to happen, doubtful. But again, all in all in the aggregate, not an "OMG he's going to raise our taxes!" kind of inflammatory scream from the roof tops messaging you'll see on FOX.

BLM and Antifa, currently, are movements, not orgs. There's no one to seat at a table. BLM should be heard, Antifa not. There's nothing in a Biden policy or even leanings that are like, "Oh yeah you radical Antifa hoodied left of the left, come on over here and let me give you a hug, have a seat...Now what would you like?" Again, that's all FOX fear 101. As for BLM, the movement, for what it stands for, in its purest form, which is the vast majority of supporters, is no different than the civil rights movement. It's probably v4.0 at this point. Nothing to be feared. More to listen and learn more than anything else.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19005 on: September 19, 2020, 05:50:26 AM »

Taxes will go up

Let me address this again since I'm calmer now. This assessment of Biden and Harris as some tool of the radical left is so far divorced from reality that I get the impression  that the people who say this are desperately seeking any kind of permission to vote for Trump.

I can't find a whole lot of speeches where I see Biden cozying up to those groups.

I see far more rhetoric on Trump's part cozying up to radical right groups.

But it doesn't matter I guess since your side now owns the supreme Court. Even if Trump loses and the Dems regains the senate then all the Republicans have to do to get their way is promote a bunch of lawsuits up to the Supreme Court where they'll reliably side with them.

So relax, you've won.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19006 on: September 19, 2020, 08:46:25 AM »

Why do you think that Biden is as radical left as Trump is radical right?  Personally, I think that Biden is more moderate than people give him credit.  I don't know, maybe Trump is so far right that even moderate seems radical left.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #19007 on: September 19, 2020, 09:02:21 AM »
Biden is not radical left, and neither is Harris. They're barely left of center. They are capitalists, as are most politicians in the US.

The economy has already nosedived, which seems to be the norm when Republicans are in power. Someday regular Republican citizens will realize giving billionaires tax breaks does not actually trickle down to the rest of society.

Taxes on the wealthy should go up, whether they will or not is anyone's guess.  The Democratic, and Republican parties are both ran by the wealthy. None of them want to take money out of their own pockets.

Portland and Seattle do not represent the country. Most places are not having violent protests. Instead of blaming all the dumb shit on BLM and antifa (I'm not a fan of either, tbh), we really should have an adult conversation about our entire criminal justice system. They are doing some great things in Miami, you should look into it. https://stepuptogether.org/people/steve-leifman

Biden wouldn't be my choice normally because he's so old, but the upside (I hope) will be that he puts experts in charge of handling the coronavirus, not his kids, not his bffs, but medical experts and other experts who know how to obtain and move supplies where they need to be. The upside will be that he won't thoughtlessly stir up conspiracy theories, that he won't tout cures before they're tested, that he won't increase the hatred and animosity between people. He absolutely won't be some groundbreaking leader who fixes everything, but maybe he can bring us back to some feeling of stability. If he's elected I hope he's only one term. I hope the next election has the best choices from both parties. I believe a healthy society needs the best voices from the left and the right.

« Reply #19008 on: September 19, 2020, 09:40:01 AM »
Bernie and aoc are far left idealist.
Extremist are violent.
There is a difference to be far and extreme.

Biden is definitely right center which is why he is there.
47yrs never rocking the boat.
Thats what the billionaiees want and why bernie once again lost.

"Trickle down" proven to not work over and over sgain, promoted by (surprise surpise) billionaires trying to trick the sheeple into being happy with their crumbs.
"Trickle up" however shows people spending more which would have more consumering which would make more billionaires... 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19009 on: September 19, 2020, 03:18:12 PM »
30 years ago Biden would have felt right at home in the Republican party.  I feel the country has shifted too far right and needs a course correction.  We're probably not going to get that from Biden but I'll settle for a competently run government as opposed to Trump burning down every institution we have.

It would be so nice to have a boring as hell president again...

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19010 on: September 19, 2020, 03:29:30 PM »
30 years ago Biden would have felt right at home in the Republican party.  I feel the country has shifted too far right and needs a course correction.  We're probably not going to get that from Biden but I'll settle for a competently run government as opposed to Trump burning down every institution we have.

Who was the most 'boring' President?
RIP rabinoz. Forum legend

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19011 on: September 19, 2020, 03:50:08 PM »

I my memory, Obama.  Far and away.  It's very dangerous to listen to a speech by Obama while operating heavy machinery or a motor vehicle.  Bush 41 might be a contender though.

Stash

« Reply #19012 on: September 19, 2020, 04:09:05 PM »

In recent memory, maybe Ford. The only thing 'exciting' he did was pardon Tricky Dick.

« Reply #19013 on: September 19, 2020, 04:56:29 PM »
Trumps crazy batshit right vs the far right

Yes.
The line has been moved.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19014 on: September 19, 2020, 06:34:49 PM »

nice

Lorddave

« Reply #19015 on: September 20, 2020, 12:09:49 AM »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19016 on: September 20, 2020, 08:34:42 AM »

nice

Literally does not matter.

Not for the supreme Court. But it might matter for his reelection. Not so much that it makes him seem two faced but that it makes him seen like an idiot.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #19017 on: September 20, 2020, 04:47:50 PM »
Biden is not radical left, and neither is Harris. They're barely left of center. They are capitalists, as are most politicians in the US.

The economy has already nosedived, which seems to be the norm when Republicans are in power. Someday regular Republican citizens will realize giving billionaires tax breaks does not actually trickle down to the rest of society.

Taxes on the wealthy should go up, whether they will or not is anyone's guess.  The Democratic, and Republican parties are both ran by the wealthy. None of them want to take money out of their own pockets.

Portland and Seattle do not represent the country. Most places are not having violent protests. Instead of blaming all the dumb shit on BLM and antifa (I'm not a fan of either, tbh), we really should have an adult conversation about our entire criminal justice system. They are doing some great things in Miami, you should look into it. https://stepuptogether.org/people/steve-leifman

Biden wouldn't be my choice normally because he's so old, but the upside (I hope) will be that he puts experts in charge of handling the coronavirus, not his kids, not his bffs, but medical experts and other experts who know how to obtain and move supplies where they need to be. The upside will be that he won't thoughtlessly stir up conspiracy theories, that he won't tout cures before they're tested, that he won't increase the hatred and animosity between people. He absolutely won't be some groundbreaking leader who fixes everything, but maybe he can bring us back to some feeling of stability. If he's elected I hope he's only one term. I hope the next election has the best choices from both parties. I believe a healthy society needs the best voices from the left and the right.

Since your reply is the only one that seems like there is thought behind it, instead of virtue signaling and saying I watch Fox news (which I have said many times I don't excluding tucker from time to time. Local news yes, but they are mostly neutral here fortunately).

I have no doubt biden will be more "professional" than Trump, he has never stirred waves anywhere. Basically a red shirt on star trek, just there to fill space. If he wasn't mentally gone and 97 percent dead, he would still be ran by whatever party/VP is behind him.

Also yes, I agree and have said many times the evil in politics is a bipartisan issue, we need to run 99 percent of them out...for most in my eyes deserve to be in jail or in front of a firing squad. However, that isn't an option yet.

Though is it really worth turning our lives into one giant virtue signal and tanking the economy for someone who doesn't tweet stupid shit? To me I would just say don't log into twitter.

For those saying Trump destroyed the economy....that is ridiculous, right along with Obama being the antichrist. We had the best economy of all time rather it was from his direct actions or not, it was his admin that did pushed it. 2020 was pushing it even further until Covid.

If Trump is elected again, we will have the best economy of all time by the end of 2021, if Biden is elected we will have the worst of all time by the end of 2020.

Getting someone quiet is not worth that to me, and I am hoping enough americans agree, and I am feeling more and more confident they do. Was worried for a bit though, that's for sure

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #19018 on: September 20, 2020, 04:53:33 PM »

If Trump is elected again, we will have the best economy of all time by the end of 2021, if Biden is elected we will have the worst of all time by the end of 2020.

What are you basing this on?  Past performance would seem to indicate the opposite.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #19019 on: September 20, 2020, 04:54:04 PM »
Oh as for covid lies, the cure he said a while back was the actual cure (all together cure or it knocks the symptoms way down)... That is a bipartisan issue though, whatever side wins wants to role out with the cure as a "savior". Shows how evil they truly are and why many need to be put before a firing squad