• 18454 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #18090 on: May 28, 2020, 04:20:00 PM »
Thanks Stash!

I seriously hope this paragraph did not make it into the final draft.

Twitter now selectively decides to place a warning label on certain tweets in a manner that clearly reflects political bias.  As has been reported, Twitter seems never to have placed such a label on another politician’s tweet.  As recently as last week, Representative Adam Schiff was continuing to mislead his followers by peddling the long-disproved Russian Collusion Hoax, and Twitter did not flag those tweets.  Unsurprisingly, its officer in charge of so-called ‘Site Integrity’ has flaunted his political bias in his own tweets.

This is so silly.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18091 on: May 28, 2020, 05:31:05 PM »
I'm sure that the legal challenges will follow promptly.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #18092 on: May 28, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »
Trillion dollar bailouts to covid.
Whats another couple million and resources to go to war against twitter?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18093 on: May 28, 2020, 06:11:43 PM »

Of course it'll fail in the courts. That isn't the point. It's meant to intimidate and get his critics to self censor. Sort of like Islamic terror.

Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18094 on: May 28, 2020, 06:27:56 PM »
I do think there is an argument to be had about whether Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are publishers or platforms.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18095 on: May 28, 2020, 07:05:59 PM »

Lincoln Project makes another great video.

Shit, I didn't see it when jerkface posted it earlier.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18096 on: May 28, 2020, 07:37:40 PM »
I do think there is an argument to be had about whether Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are publishers or platforms.
Section 230 ended that debate.
Section 230 says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230). In other words, online intermediaries that host or republish speech are protected against a range of laws that might otherwise be used to hold them legally responsible for what others say and do. The protected intermediaries include not only regular Internet Service Providers (ISPs), but also a range of "interactive computer service providers," including basically any online service that publishes third-party content.

Lorddave

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 01:45:48 AM by Lorddave »

Definitely Not Swedish

• Administrator
« Reply #18098 on: May 29, 2020, 01:44:46 AM »
Oh shit.

Twitter is escalating the fight.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-29/twitter-trump-minneapolis-post-broke-rules-glorified-violence

Trump ain't gonna win this one.

Since when twitter has become such a crybaby place? His tweet isn't even that bad or glorifying violence. Honestly, 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts.' is a decent rhyme, I doubt he wrote that himself.
fuck you boydster

Lorddave

« Reply #18099 on: May 29, 2020, 01:46:54 AM »
Oh shit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-29/twitter-trump-minneapolis-post-broke-rules-glorified-violence

Since when twitter has become such a crybaby place? His tweet isn't even that bad or glorifying violence. Honestly, 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts.' is a decent rhyme, I doubt he wrote that himself.

Since Trump wrote an executive order stating that Twitter is blocking conservative views and deleting conservative posts.  All because they had the audacity to flag a Trump post as false.

Its a flame war.

But also because Trump is literally saying that he will send in the US military to shoot people if looting starts.  Sooo... Yeah.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #18100 on: May 29, 2020, 02:38:53 AM »
Oh shit.

I guess it depends on who says it. If I said it (if I had an account), I have no influence and no one would care. If a President says it, people could see it as a call to arms.

Also getting Trump angry is hilarious

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

« Reply #18101 on: May 29, 2020, 05:16:13 AM »
Is trump having a fit?
Yes

But he also cant get shit done without his cronies

So
What crony wanted ghis?
Alex jones?
Breitbart?
Kkk?
Meetoo and blm punished some platforms.
What happened to 4chan?
All the racist and incels got moved to the dark web.

Is there some hidden language similar to abortion rights or nsa monitiring or net neutral we not seeing because trump sucks up all the focus?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #18102 on: May 29, 2020, 05:51:17 AM »
Oh shit.

He didn't, it dates back to some asshole cop from the 60s. And it's not glorification of violence, it's an outright  violent threat.

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18103 on: May 29, 2020, 06:15:42 AM »
Section 230 ended that debate.
Section 230 says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230). In other words, online intermediaries that host or republish speech are protected against a range of laws that might otherwise be used to hold them legally responsible for what others say and do. The protected intermediaries include not only regular Internet Service Providers (ISPs), but also a range of "interactive computer service providers," including basically any online service that publishes third-party content.

Since when has a law ever ended a debate? Trump is crying about repealing it this morning.

« Reply #18104 on: May 29, 2020, 06:18:45 AM »

Of course it'll fail in the courts.
It's just theatre.  Red meat to chuck to his fans.  Like almost everything he's done over the past few years.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18105 on: May 29, 2020, 06:35:36 AM »
Oh shit.

Sometimes it not so much what you say as how you say it.  Warning looters that they risk getting shot is one thing, but being flippant about it shouldn't be tolerated.

Definitely Not Swedish

• Administrator
« Reply #18106 on: May 29, 2020, 08:51:28 AM »
Since Trump wrote an executive order stating that Twitter is blocking conservative views and deleting conservative posts
Well I wouldn't be surprised if they do that.

But also because Trump is literally saying that he will send in the US military to shoot people if looting starts.  Sooo... Yeah.
Well he didn't 'literally' say it tho.

Quote from: Shifter
I have no influence and no one would care
I agree!

He didn't, it dates back to some asshole cop from the 60s. And it's not glorification of violence, it's an outright  violent threat.
Depends on the interpretation. To me, it could have been interpreted as looters shooting each other. Or shop owners shooting looters. Or looters shooting shopowners. Or police shooting looters. Or looters shooting police.
But yeah I see since it came from a racist asshole, the interpretation is kinda obvious... But honestly, it doesn't surprise me that trump quotes a racist retard to threaten black people. Just usual business in 'murica.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:55:08 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
fuck you boydster

Lorddave

« Reply #18107 on: May 29, 2020, 08:27:49 PM »
And Trump adds fuel to the dumpster fire of America:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/05/29/865816855/trump-says-u-s-will-withdraw-from-who-does-he-have-the-authority-to-do-it?sc=18&f=865816855

I'm guessing his list of demands were so outrageous the WHO just flat out told him to go fuck himself. 

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #18108 on: May 30, 2020, 12:47:34 AM »
And Trump adds fuel to the dumpster fire of America:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/05/29/865816855/trump-says-u-s-will-withdraw-from-who-does-he-have-the-authority-to-do-it?sc=18&f=865816855

I'm guessing his list of demands were so outrageous the WHO just flat out told him to go fuck himself.

Somebody does need to reign in that Tedros dick though. He's a contemptuous corrupt sack of manure that needs to go

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #18109 on: June 01, 2020, 04:55:16 PM »
So,  let's recap...   40 million unemployed,  100,000+ dead from a disease that most other countries controlled,  cities in flames,  riots in the streets.

Is this what Make America Great Again means?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #18110 on: June 01, 2020, 08:54:21 PM »
So,  let's recap...   40 million unemployed,  100,000+ dead from a disease that most other countries controlled,  cities in flames,  riots in the streets.

Its Obama's fault.

« Reply #18111 on: June 01, 2020, 09:33:02 PM »

He wanted to take usa back to a time...
Didnt know he liked the early 1900s so much.

Jamie

• Number Archivist.
« Reply #18112 on: June 02, 2020, 05:55:33 AM »
The only upside to all the recent happenings which have left the U.S. in flames and shambles is that Trump's credibility has most likely been severely hurt. (That is, whatever shreds of credibility he had left, if any.)

Do I like Biden? No. I dislike him. He's Blue Trump. In November, Americans will vote for one Trump or the other.

However, Biden will at least have a better cabinet and install liberal Supreme Court Justices. I doubt he'll waste time going after abortion clinics and trans rights in the midst of a global pandemic. He probably won't golf nearly as often.

He's a marginally better option in all the right ways.
There is a preverb in Turkish:  "Do not think everybody have beard is your grandfather".

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18113 on: June 02, 2020, 07:16:47 AM »
I am also not a Biden fan, but at least he will put the govt back together again with people who know what they're doing. I think he should only serve one term, but that's not up to me!

« Reply #18114 on: June 02, 2020, 08:33:46 AM »
Nah!
4 more yreas!
4 more years!
Trumps not done exposing the corruption.
Biden will only restore the 1% back into the shadows.
"The greatest trick the devil evee pulled..."
and
"Dont blame me, i voted for kodos".

Trumps amazing ability to say the quiet part loud, as well as get caught all the wya through, and the Repubby minions like Mcdonnel and co have to keep defensing this maniac.

Keep it going!

Lorddave

« Reply #18115 on: June 02, 2020, 09:17:34 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/06/02/867705160/he-did-not-pray-fallout-grows-from-trump-s-photo-op-at-st-john-s-church?sc=18&f=1001

Apparently they best a reporter on live tv, shot them with rubber bullets, THEN used tear gas.

All so Trump could walk across a park and use a church for a photo op.

Lackey is gonna say this was justified, but I wanna know why.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18116 on: June 02, 2020, 09:22:11 AM »
And on top of all of that, Trump still didn't wear a mask.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #18117 on: June 02, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »
I am also not a Biden fan, but at least he will put the govt back together again with people who know what they're doing. I think he should only serve one term, but that's not up to me!
So basically the voters will have to chose which one they believe is the lesser evil.

Instead of... you know... voting on a person that you largely agree with. (As far as possible with a politician.)

Coming from a country with easily +6 parties (Too many tbh) having to chose between 2-3 is strange.
Watch me at: YouTube
Experience the past: Flickr
Support me on Patreon

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #18118 on: June 02, 2020, 12:45:43 PM »
Yeah, that's how it is in the US. The media only give Republicans and Democrat candidates any airtime. There are lots of other parties, they just never even get invited to the debates.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #18119 on: June 02, 2020, 02:03:28 PM »
So basically the voters will have to chose which one they believe is the lesser evil.

Instead of... you know... voting on a person that you largely agree with. (As far as possible with a politician.)

Coming from a country with easily +6 parties (Too many tbh) having to chose between 2-3 is strange.

I'll hazard a guess and say that your country doesn't use first past the post voting.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget