Total Members Voted: 85

Why do you support donald trump

• 22433 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #17790 on: April 18, 2020, 12:54:49 AM »

This is a whole new level of derangement.  It's kind of impressive really.

Would any Trump supporter like to explain how this is in any way ok?

It's official, Trump is in deep trouble,  and we all know what that means....

https://thegreggjarrett.com/does-google-have-hillary-clintons-bleach-bit-emails/?utm_source=socialflow

Yeah right, he's totally gonna get impeached this time!!!

Also, why's this thread still active. Literally noone here supports trump.

Huh?  I'm disappointed that you missed the joke.   Maybe you didn't read the link?
I usually assume you're posting trash links so most of the time I don't open them  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:37:28 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Lorddave

« Reply #17791 on: April 18, 2020, 02:43:29 AM »
I opened it and still didn't get the joke.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17792 on: April 18, 2020, 05:36:24 AM »
I opened it and still didn't get the joke.

Sigh!,  the joke is that they whenever they ( the Trump loonies ) get in trouble, they retreat to their safe space and go on about Hillary's bleached emails.

Like most jokes it's not funny if you have to explain it in detail.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #17793 on: April 18, 2020, 05:48:48 AM »
I think my post here was quite a bit funnier!

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17794 on: April 18, 2020, 09:01:48 AM »

https://thegreggjarrett.com/does-google-have-hillary-clintons-bleach-bit-emails/?utm_source=socialflow

Untrue. We have 2 trump supporters at least.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #17795 on: April 18, 2020, 09:12:10 AM »

Who?

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17796 on: April 18, 2020, 09:30:16 AM »

Who?

Bom Tishop and Bullwinkle.  Used to have more but it's exhausting to explain Trump.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #17797 on: April 18, 2020, 09:33:33 AM »

Who?

Bom Tishop and Bullwinkle.  Used to have more but it's exhausting to explain Trump.
Bull's wrinkle is an obvious idiot and was dead for like 2 months or so.

I think bom isn't really a trump supporter, he just voted for him cause he thought clinton was the worse. But I think bom believes trump does some good things but is mostly a retard.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17798 on: April 18, 2020, 09:34:59 AM »
How can you forget about totallackey? That guy probably has wet dreams about Trump!  :o

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #17799 on: April 18, 2020, 09:58:04 AM »
How can you forget about totallackey? That guy probably has wet dreams about Trump!  :o

I don't count totallackey, because he's obviously total lackey of a brain, thus cannot be counted as a human.
(he's probably a bot)

Member of the BOTD

Lorddave

« Reply #17800 on: April 18, 2020, 10:54:28 AM »

I don't count totallackey, because he's obviously total lackey of a brain, thus cannot be counted as a human.
(he's probably a bot)

Or Troll.  Or Shill.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #17801 on: April 18, 2020, 11:05:29 AM »
Lackless is neither a troll nor a shill.
When he gets caught in his own stupidity he doesnt play it up, but instead swears at everyone and runs away.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #17802 on: April 18, 2020, 11:06:13 AM »
Wesker I think was a Trump supporter, although he never comes here to say hi anymore :'( Although he may have been more in the "anyone but Hillary" camp than the "Trump is super duper awesome" camp.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17803 on: April 18, 2020, 11:13:25 AM »

Oh yeah.  3.

Anyways if you vote for Trump that makes you a Trump supporter.  The whole "the other guy is worse" is literally the calculus that goes into supporting a candidate.

« Reply #17804 on: April 18, 2020, 11:54:06 AM »
And the pres is always a puppet.
The "advisors" are career and are the ones with the agenda.
If they didnt vote for trump, they voted for mconnel and co.
Whos the most powerful?
The king or the one who whispers in his ear?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17805 on: April 18, 2020, 10:32:51 PM »

Oh yeah.  3.

Anyways if you vote for Trump that makes you a Trump supporter.  The whole "the other guy is worse" is literally the calculus that goes into supporting a candidate.

Why do you keep calling me a Trump supporter? You actually made DNS say something truthful and accurate for once.

I think bom isn't really a trump supporter, he just voted for him cause he thought clinton was the worse. But I think bom believes trump does some good things but is mostly a retard.

Even in 2020, I am back to Trump because your people are actually that mentally unfit and downright ignorant they chose another completely ridiculous and terrible candidate it forced me back to Trump.

I suppose in the most technical sense I am a Trump supporter, however, is it really supporting something if the decision is being shot in the arm or face? I am just choosing the least pain and damaging.

Hell, I was even ready to defect from the conservative side (at least for 2020, prob not for good), even supported a candidate from the left and here they are.

Perhaps blue doesn't deserve leadership if they can't even do something so simple right. Maybe they are as retarded as people say?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17806 on: April 18, 2020, 11:18:10 PM »
Semantics. You intend to vote for trump this november correct?  You want him to win?

Isn't "supporter " the best way to describe that?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17807 on: April 18, 2020, 11:45:14 PM »

Oh yeah.  3.

Why do you keep calling me a Trump supporter? You actually made DNS say something truthful and accurate for once.

Even in 2020, I am back to Trump because your people are actually that mentally unfit and downright ignorant they chose another completely ridiculous and terrible candidate it forced me back to Trump.

I suppose in the most technical sense I am a Trump supporter, however, is it really supporting something if the decision is being shot in the arm or face? I am just choosing the least pain and damaging.

Hell, I was even ready to defect from the conservative side (at least for 2020, prob not for good), even supported a candidate from the left and here they are.

Perhaps blue doesn't deserve leadership if they can't even do something so simple right. Maybe they are as retarded as people say?

With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the USA is starting to look more and more like a third world country.    You can't even get universal health care right.  You have a president who is so incompetant that he is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands and you are saying will still vote for him? 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17808 on: April 19, 2020, 01:15:58 AM »
This could probably go in the Coronavirus thread,  but it belongs here just as much.

The USA currently ranks 42nd in the world as far as per capita testing for Covid-19 goes.  Just behind New Caledonia.   They rank 13th in the world for deaths per capita, but the Europeans had a 2-3 week head start,  so the USA is closing the gap.

It's not for lack of resources,  it's increasingly becoming apparent its a deliberate strategy,  restrict testing and you limit the number of positive results.

Is the Trump Administration ( aka Fox News) belatedly trying for herd immunity?   

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:19:56 AM by JerkFace »

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #17809 on: April 19, 2020, 01:41:24 AM »
Semantics. You intend to vote for trump this november correct?  You want him to win?

Apparently you didn't read my post entirely or correctly?

With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the USA is starting to look more and more like a third world country.    You can't even get universal health care right.  You have a president who is so incompetant that he is responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands and you are saying will still vote for him? 

So how did Trump kill everyone again?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17810 on: April 19, 2020, 02:52:06 AM »

Apparently you didn't read my post entirely or correctly?

The problem with American politics (well actually most countries) is that you dont vote for someone you support anymore. You vote for someone you hate the least

How often do you see a candidate which is an upstanding, intelligent and decent member of the human race get up? Politics is designed so that only the greedy, rich narcissistic psychopaths get ahead. The result is a 2 horse race between the scummy bottom barrel candidates

Trump certainly takes ownership in the colossal mishandling of this epidemic - just not as much as China who was in a prime position to nip this in the bud before it got out. But didn't because of vanity and their never ending quest for profit.

The whole world is screwed because of the CCP.

While Trump is doing his best to deflect the blame at least we can rest easy he's not doing it to an innocent.

Also the democrats would not have the ticker to withdraw funding for the WHO which I think is a good thing as that shit needs a hard reset. And that Tedros dick needs to GET OUT. Corrupt as f&@k

Maybe with the pressure now put on the WHO that may happen.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17811 on: April 19, 2020, 03:14:29 AM »

I didn't say everyone, I said tens of thousands.

I could take you back through all the bungled administration mistakes and stupid things that were done,  but, if you are unaware of the incompetance of the federal government response to the coronavirus,  then you must have your head up your arse.

Instead, let's just take what he did in the last few days....

That led to this gathering in Austin Texas  ( your home fucking state!!! )
https://twitter.com/i/status/1251575123532013570

Now, if just ONE of these numnuts is infected, how many others are going to get infected, and then travel back to Dallas,  and shop at the same supermarket you buy your groceries at.

Maybe it's not too late?  But I think America under Trump is circling the toilet.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 03:19:26 AM by JerkFace »

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #17812 on: April 19, 2020, 03:36:25 AM »
The problem with American politics (well actually most countries) is that you dont vote for someone you support anymore. You vote for someone you hate the least

How often do you see a candidate which is an upstanding, intelligent and decent member of the human race get up? Politics is designed so that only the greedy, rich narcissistic psychopaths get ahead. The result is a 2 horse race between the scummy bottom barrel candidates

Trump certainly takes ownership in the colossal mishandling of this epidemic - just not as much as China who was in a prime position to nip this in the bud before it got out. But didn't because of vanity and their never ending quest for profit.

The whole world is screwed because of the CCP.

While Trump is doing his best to deflect the blame at least we can rest easy he's not doing it to an innocent.

Also the democrats would not have the ticker to withdraw funding for the WHO which I think is a good thing as that shit needs a hard reset. And that Tedros dick needs to GET OUT. Corrupt as f&@k

Maybe with the pressure now put on the WHO that may happen.
There is little doubt that Trump messed up.
He removed the USA pandemic response teams.
He responded very late to the pandemic even though "He knew it was a pandemic all along" and "he knows a lot about these kinds of things, even the doctors where surprised"

I dont quite know how anyone thinks he is doing okay with this.

But removing funding to WHO is silly. Sure, WHO will now get more funding from other nations such as China, Russia and Saudi Arabia. But if you want to fix an organization, then you do it by participation. You cant "reset" WHO by not being part of it. Alternatively if you want to replace it with something else, you better start doing the replacing before you remove the existing WHO. ESPECIALLY during an international pandemic. Right now WHO is the major collaborator between all the countries in the world, if you remove them a lot of smaller countries will lose most of their ability to plan and respond correctly. WHO also sent out test kits by the thousands around the world before the US even had an approved test kit. Heck, Countries like South Africa out tested the USA in the beginning because of this.

You need WHO, and so does everyone else.

If you wanna fix it, be part of it.
If you want to replace it, you should have set up a replacement by now already, or its just hot talk.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17813 on: April 19, 2020, 03:45:09 AM »
But you could also say that the WHO having lost their biggest sponsor has started the conversations. The sentiment people have around the world over the WHOs mishandling (or corruption) is at an all time low. The skeletons in Tedros closest are now laid bare

America may have been the biggest sponsor, but it appears China was calling the shots anyway. Tedros is just another CCP puppet

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #17814 on: April 19, 2020, 03:51:54 AM »
But you could also say that the WHO having lost their biggest sponsor has started the conversations. The sentiment people have around the world over the WHOs mishandling (or corruption) is at an all time low. The skeletons in Tedros closest are now laid bare

America may have been the biggest sponsor, but it appears China was calling the shots anyway. Tedros is just another CCP puppet

If Trump hadn't pulled the CDC teams out of China,  If Trump had chosen the WHO testing kits,  if Trump hadn't downplayed it for a month while it ran rampant.  If Trump hadn't gutted the administration that was responsible for advising the National Security council, about pandemics,  If Trump had followed the established playbook for handling just such a pandemic... 

If, if, if, if,     maybe it's time for widespread IQ testing in the USA.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17815 on: April 19, 2020, 03:59:40 AM »

If Trump hadn't pulled the CDC teams out of China,  If Trump had chosen the WHO testing kits,  if Trump hadn't downplayed it for a month while it ran rampant.  If Trump hadn't gutted the administration that was responsible for advising the National Security council, about pandemics,  If Trump had followed the established playbook for handling just such a pandemic... 

If, if, if, if,     maybe it's time for widespread IQ testing in the USA.

Indeed. I do hope that through all the chatter that Trump and his handling (or lack of) is also laid bare. There is plenty of blame to go around between the WHO and Trump administration as to why America is the basket case it is now.

It is time that the UN and WHO give their positions based on merit and ability. Robert Mugabe a goodwill ambassador? Countries that behead people in the streets leading the 'Human Rights' panel?

The whole thing is a joke. A cushy job and pay for all the worlds bad actors

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #17816 on: April 19, 2020, 04:21:16 AM »
Blaming WHO for the pandemic is like complaining that the life raft is a bit small after you already sank the ship.

Yes, WHO could be better managed. But Shit Hole Countries that followed WHO's recommendations are all doing better than the USA (and others) who did not listen to WHO.

So clearly WHO is necessary, doing OK, and better than what ever is driving decisions in the USA. Maybe focus on removing the cushy jobs in the USA is you really want to see improvement.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17817 on: April 19, 2020, 04:33:49 AM »
Blaming WHO for the pandemic is like complaining that the life raft is a bit small after you already sank the ship.

Yes, WHO could be better managed. But Shit Hole Countries that followed WHO's recommendations are all doing better than the USA (and others) who did not listen to WHO.

So clearly WHO is necessary, doing OK, and better than what ever is driving decisions in the USA. Maybe focus on removing the cushy jobs in the USA is you really want to see improvement.

No one blames the WHO for the pandemic. Just their handling. Taiwan had already raised the alarm about human-human transmission in December but was ignored because China doesn't like China and Tedros was more concerned about appeasing the CCP than he was at doing his job

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3904054

Taiwan is barred from membership from the WHO. Why? Because China

On December 31 Taiwan already warned the WHO about human-human transmission. The WHO ignored them.

Throughout this whole ordeal, the WHO was in a position to give solid advice that could have prevented this from being the catastrophe it is. They were warned. They had the information. They continued to lie to the rest of the world and blast countries that were doing the right thing (such as bar travel from China). Trump may deserve a lot of shit for his mishandling and his initial dismissals as to the seriousness of the virus, but the WHO knew better and failed to inform the world what they knew

They only called this a pandemic after it afflicted well over 100 countries and well after already established community transmission was  rife on March 11

They were simply a mouthpiece for the CCP and that has cost the world dearly

To Australias credit we already treated this as a pandemic in January. So much so that you are fined if you post year old holiday photos on Facebook lol

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #17818 on: April 19, 2020, 05:05:41 AM »
No one blames the WHO for the pandemic. Just their handling. Taiwan had already raised the alarm about human-human transmission in December but was ignored because China doesn't like China and Tedros was more concerned about appeasing the CCP than he was at doing his job

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3904054

Taiwan is barred from membership from the WHO. Why? Because China

On December 31 Taiwan already warned the WHO about human-human transmission. The WHO ignored them.

Throughout this whole ordeal, the WHO was in a position to give solid advice that could have prevented this from being the catastrophe it is. They were warned. They had the information. They continued to lie to the rest of the world and blast countries that were doing the right thing (such as bar travel from China). Trump may deserve a lot of shit for his mishandling and his initial dismissals as to the seriousness of the virus, but the WHO knew better and failed to inform the world what they knew

They only called this a pandemic after it afflicted well over 100 countries and well after already established community transmission was  rife on March 11

They were simply a mouthpiece for the CCP and that has cost the world dearly

To Australias credit we already treated this as a pandemic in January. So much so that you are fined if you post year old holiday photos on Facebook lol
Taiwan is a complicated mess. Most of the world does not Officially recognize Taiwan as a independent state, and until VERY recently, neither did the USA.
WHO is not a country with actual power, it has to follow the mandate it is given, which mostly comes from the UN. Both the UN and WHO cant make decisions if they disagree with member states. Especially countries with Veto power such as the USA. So if Taiwan says one thing, and the USA says, Taiwan is not its own country, so listen only to the CCP, then they have to do that.

So all of that is a bigger international mess that needs to be sorted out, its an issue MUCH bigger than WHO or the UN.

Then, declaring a disease a pandemic is not some kind of magic code word that everyone has to do something. Its a technical definition of a disease with significant spread, which they declared on the 11 March (LONG before any US lockdown)

WHO called Covid-19 an "Public Health Emergency of International Concern" on the 30 January 2020. THAT would be the code work for countries to get their shit together. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/08-04-2020-who-timeline---covid-19

This is the same time the USA had 7 cases and trump said "We have this under control, there is nothing to worry about"
WHO did fine, the big issue is, no one took them seriously.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #17819 on: April 19, 2020, 05:20:59 AM »
This is the same time the USA had 7 cases and trump said "We have this under control, there is nothing to worry about"
WHO did fine, the big issue is, no one took them seriously.

Trump never did the tests. Probably worried about what a high number would look like and figured this was no different than the flu. Of course, Trump deserves a noose around his neck in this, I'm not saying otherwise

There is no doubt the WHO failed in their mandate as well. And Tedros is a pretty obvious puppet as he continues to lavish praise on China talking about how open and transparent they are (LOL). I wonder if the doctors who got arrested for trying to warn about this would agree. Oh yeah, he died.

Tedros's administration was backed up by the Chinese and it's pretty clear he's returning the favour and proving to be a worthwhile investment. Tedros himself has a history of covering up multiple cholera epidemics when he was a Health Minister in Ethiopia. He should never have been considered for the WHO appointment and absolutely needs to go.

The UN might be necessary but it still stinks. There is a rot in there that needs sorting out.

Know your place