51 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #12390 on: December 18, 2018, 05:21:47 PM »
And you can hold hands with Jesus while masturbating, one hand on your wang and the other on Jesus's wang ;)
But where does Jesus put his hands, then?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12391 on: December 18, 2018, 05:33:03 PM »
And you can hold hands with Jesus while masturbating, one hand on your wang and the other on Jesus's wang ;)
But where does Jesus put his hands, then?

He waves them in the air while shouting, "Oh god, oh god!"

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #12392 on: December 18, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »
Bernie Sanders is not the most popular politician. I hope he doesn't run for president.

I have never been in the US. I only know the polls.

Don't you think that a change is going on and people start to see where they really stand? You know, like when a homosexual has his coming out and, after years of denial, realizes "I am gay!" One American after another will wake up one sunny day, look into the mirror and say to him or herself: "I am a commie!"

I used to have this kind of optimism about our politics, but I finally realized how easily we are swayed by propaganda. Just look at the shit that worked on us in the last election.

That's how Trump got elected? I did no know that. I thought he got elected because he wanted to drain the swamp, bring the troops home, promised great healthcare, pussy grabbing for everyone and also some racist stuff.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12393 on: December 18, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »
I thought he got elected because he wanted to drain the swamp, bring the troops home, promised great healthcare, pussy grabbing for everyone and also some racist stuff.
Before the US Presidential election I thought that Trump might get elected "when pigs learn to fly" and it looks as though I was right:

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12394 on: December 19, 2018, 01:31:29 AM »
So the Trump Charity,  was actually a charity to give money to Trump.  I don't see why people are surprised by the revelation that Trump is a crook.   

If Ivanka and Don Junior get charged,  will they get a pardon?,  or is this a State matter, and therfore outside the Federal judicial system.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12395 on: December 19, 2018, 07:20:05 AM »
So the Trump Charity,  was actually a charity to give money to Trump.  I don't see why people are surprised by the revelation that Trump is a crook.   

If Ivanka and Don Junior get charged,  will they get a pardon?,  or is this a State matter, and therfore outside the Federal judicial system.

I'm not sure if it's a criminal matter yet. I think it might be just civil right now. It really really does sound like a serious crime though.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #12396 on: December 19, 2018, 11:56:14 AM »

I'm not sure if it's a criminal matter yet. I think it might be just civil right now. It really really does sound like a serious crime though.
It is certainly shitbaggery, which ever way you cut it.

This whole "drain the swamp" thing probably isn't working out the way he hoped.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12397 on: December 19, 2018, 11:59:56 AM »
Bernie Sanders is not the most popular politician. I hope he doesn't run for president.

I have never been in the US. I only know the polls.

Don't you think that a change is going on and people start to see where they really stand? You know, like when a homosexual has his coming out and, after years of denial, realizes "I am gay!" One American after another will wake up one sunny day, look into the mirror and say to him or herself: "I am a commie!"

I used to have this kind of optimism about our politics, but I finally realized how easily we are swayed by propaganda. Just look at the shit that worked on us in the last election.

That's how Trump got elected? I did no know that. I thought he got elected because he wanted to drain the swamp, bring the troops home, promised great healthcare, pussy grabbing for everyone and also some racist stuff.

Getting a handy from Jesus probably tops all of that.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12398 on: December 19, 2018, 12:05:38 PM »

True. But it's just how the legal system works here. Defrauding charities for millions just isn't as serious as smoking a joint.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12399 on: December 19, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »

True. But it's just how the legal system works here. Defrauding charities for millions just isn't as serious as smoking a joint.

Wait... Hold up... So Trump got in helped by the rhetoric "Drain the Swamp!" But are you guys telling me, he not only failed to drain it, but flooded it and added all sorts of hideous swamp creatures?? ???

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12400 on: December 19, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
Yeah, but he talks like a regular guy so it's all good.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12401 on: December 19, 2018, 12:26:49 PM »
In fairness to Trump he is firing a lot of criminals in the White House.

I mean he did hire them but he's still firing a lot of them.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12402 on: December 19, 2018, 12:31:25 PM »

lol, that is a fair point. A lot of these people would still be free if Hillary was President. LOCK HER UP!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12403 on: December 19, 2018, 06:09:05 PM »

lol, that is a fair point. A lot of these people would still be free if Hillary was President. LOCK HER UP!

Latest news on Hillary is that she's been enveloped by a trans-dimensional demonic entity.   

“Hillary Clinton is in end stage Parkinson’s disease and she’s having these choking spells because that’s what happens when you get to the end stage of it,” he added. “As a result, she’s going to die soon. So this idea that she’s going to run [for president] again or be a king or queen-maker, no, not going to happen. She’s gonna die and her soul will be harvested by the dark side, by the devil and his minions.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/bill-deagle-hillary-clinton-is-gonna-die-and-her-soul-will-be-harvested-by-the-dark-side/

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12404 on: December 19, 2018, 06:15:03 PM »

Latest news on Hillary is that she's been enveloped by a trans-dimensional demonic entity.   

“Hillary Clinton is in end stage Parkinson’s disease and she’s having these choking spells because that’s what happens when you get to the end stage of it,” he added. “As a result, she’s going to die soon. So this idea that she’s going to run [for president] again or be a king or queen-maker, no, not going to happen. She’s gonna die and her soul will be harvested by the dark side, by the devil and his minions.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/bill-deagle-hillary-clinton-is-gonna-die-and-her-soul-will-be-harvested-by-the-dark-side/

You left out the best bit
She is the victim of an evil family that cursed her as a little girl and made her enveloped by a trans-dimensional demonic entity,” Deagle said. “Same way as many of these people who are at a high level in [Free] Masonry, they give their soul over to the dark side and then it’s too damn late, they don’t realize what they’ve done

And you Americans came so close to voting for this beast. You got Trump but still dodged a bullet with this hag. God has truly blessed America.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #12405 on: December 19, 2018, 06:38:23 PM »
You left out the best bit
She is the victim of an evil family that cursed her as a little girl and made her enveloped by a trans-dimensional demonic entity,” Deagle said. “Same way as many of these people who are at a high level in [Free] Masonry, they give their soul over to the dark side and then it’s too damn late, they don’t realize what they’ve done

And you Americans came so close to voting for this beast. You got Trump but still dodged a bullet with this hag. God has truly blessed America.

I liked the "trans-dimensional demonic entity" bit.   I guess it's a consequence of leading a world wide child sex trafficking ring,  you need serious demonic qualifications for a job like that.

LOL

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #12406 on: December 20, 2018, 12:07:01 AM »
So I heard Trump defeated ISIS, they've just completely vanished from existence now and jihad is over, right? It's not gonna be like the last time the US defeated Al Qaeda, right?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12407 on: December 20, 2018, 01:09:34 AM »
So I heard Trump defeated ISIS, they've just completely vanished from existence now and jihad is over, right? It's not gonna be like the last time the US defeated Al Qaeda, right?

Correct

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #12408 on: December 20, 2018, 03:10:45 AM »
I have faith in the Democratic party's ability to fuck it up!

Despite what all the left on Twitter say, it would be for the best if the Dems put up someone who is safe, with centrist policy ideas. We need to get away from the extremes, and just have some sanity for awhile.
No, this is like trying to hold a dam together with a paperclip. The time for moderates is over, this idea keeps failing all over the world again and again and again, it's not just the US. The whole idea behind electing Macron was also to elect some centrist to hold back the extremes, and look at how well that worked out. The concept has literally failed every time these last 10 years in Europe almost without exception, and now it's also failing in the US. And so what if the democrats manage to elect some "safe" centrist, the republicans will just elect someone more insane than Trump for 2024 and they won't face any significant resistance. At this point it would be miraculus if most western countries somehow manage to get into the next century with the same system of government. At this point the world needs people who will ensure that that new system won't be a dystopian dictatorship, not someone trying to retain order, something which has been shown to be impossible at least since 2016. 

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #12409 on: December 20, 2018, 03:16:02 AM »

Despite what all the left on Twitter say, it would be for the best if the Dems put up someone who is safe, with centrist policy ideas. We need to get away from the extremes, and just have some sanity for awhile.
No, this is like trying to hold a dam together with a paperclip. The time for moderates is over, this idea keeps failing all over the world again and again and again, it's not just the US. The whole idea behind electing Macron was also to elect some centrist to hold back the extremes, and look at how well that worked out. The concept has literally failed every time these last 10 years in Europe almost without exception, and now it's also failing in the US. And so what if the democrats manage to elect some "safe" centrist, the republicans will just elect someone more insane than Trump for 2024 and they won't face any significant resistance. At this point it would be miraculus if most western countries somehow manage to get into the next century with the same system of government. At this point the world needs people who will ensure that that new system won't be a dystopian dictatorship, not someone trying to retain order, something which has been shown to be impossible at least since 2016.

A centrist has to be 2 faced to try and please all sides. Only after a while, he ends up pissing everyone off eventually

Macron is a great example I agree.

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #12410 on: December 20, 2018, 03:34:10 AM »

A centrist has to be 2 faced to try and please all sides. Only after a while, he ends up pissing everyone off eventually

Macron is a great example I agree.
Centrists work well in more orderly, less polarized and more "peaceful" times, where people from all sides can get together and agree, but that won't happen any more. Centrists don't work well at all in the face of radical change and that is what is going to happen within these 50 years, possibly less. I had been thinking about it for some time but I still thought slowing things down was possible, however after the Macron thing I have little doubt any more that things have gotten to a point of no return.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12411 on: December 20, 2018, 06:36:18 AM »

Correct

Indeed. Additionally he has also forced North Korea to disarm their nukes through his sheer force of will.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #12412 on: December 20, 2018, 07:19:46 AM »
He has also single handedly made sure Iran will never have a nuke, ever.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #12413 on: December 20, 2018, 07:53:13 AM »
And Canada will never burn down Washington again.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12414 on: December 20, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »
There's a video of Trump in an interview with Larry King from 1999 saying "nobody knows more about campaign finance than me".  lol

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #12415 on: December 20, 2018, 08:38:29 AM »
The republicans have taken the house and senate, in case you didn't know.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #12416 on: December 20, 2018, 09:42:02 AM »
The republicans have taken the house and senate, in case you didn't know.

No, they already had the senate and lost the house, despite massive gerrymandering and attempted election fraud.

BatteryStaple

• The Perfumed Seneschal
« Reply #12417 on: December 20, 2018, 10:24:16 AM »
No, they already had the senate and lost the house, despite massive gerrymandering and attempted election fraud.
'attempted'

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12418 on: December 20, 2018, 10:48:12 AM »
Attempted... What is that really?

Do they give out nobel prizes for attempted chemistry?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12419 on: December 20, 2018, 10:56:10 AM »

Do they give out nobel prizes for attempted chemistry?

no . . . Darwin Awards.