51 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Why do you support donald trump

• 22466 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Why do you support donald trump
« Reply #11760 on: November 09, 2018, 04:43:35 PM »
The fact that the "constitution is sacred" bunch are applauding an assault on the very first amendment in said constitution. What's that saying, the free speech protection in the 1st amendment isn't there for speech you like, but speech you don't like? The free press protection of the 1st amendment isn't there for press you like, but press you don't like. Also, it's literally the government suppressing the press.

Holy shit that's some hyperbole there

This Acosta guy is not 'the press'. He is but 1 of thousands of journalists who had his pass revoked. A pass that is not a sacred right in any constitution to have. It's a privilege and his dickish conduct had that revoked. He had his turn, and then chose to resist relinquishing the mic thereby attempting to 'suppress' another journo from their question as there is only so much time to go around.

The government isn't suppressing questions from being asked. They are suppressing arrogant tools who abuse the ir privilege as guests of the White House.

Tell me, if it were Obama up there and someone from Breitbart did the same thing, would you sook about suppression of free speech and the 1st amendment etc?

So Acosta got banned for asking a question about why Trump called the Caravan an "Invasion",  which is the exact reason that some crazed Trump supporter killed 11 elderly Jews in Pittsburgh.

The shooter claimed he was trying to stop the Jewish funding of the "Invasion".   Acosta was rightly trying to get Trump to answer for his inflamatory rhetoric.

Maybe he could have asked without being such an obnoxious prick to the intern?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11761 on: November 09, 2018, 04:55:48 PM »
The fact that the "constitution is sacred" bunch are applauding an assault on the very first amendment in said constitution. What's that saying, the free speech protection in the 1st amendment isn't there for speech you like, but speech you don't like? The free press protection of the 1st amendment isn't there for press you like, but press you don't like. Also, it's literally the government suppressing the press.

This Acosta guy is not 'the press'. He is but 1 of thousands of journalists who had his pass revoked. A pass that is not a sacred right in any constitution to have. It's a privilege and his dickish conduct had that revoked. He had his turn, and then chose to resist relinquishing the mic thereby attempting to 'suppress' another journo from their question as there is only so much time to go around.

The government isn't suppressing questions from being asked. They are suppressing arrogant tools who abuse the ir privilege as guests of the White House.

Tell me, if it were Obama up there and someone from Breitbart did the same thing, would you sook about suppression of free speech and the 1st amendment etc?

So Acosta got banned for asking a question about why Trump called the Caravan an "Invasion",  which is the exact reason that some crazed Trump supporter killed 11 elderly Jews in Pittsburgh.

The shooter claimed he was trying to stop the Jewish funding of the "Invasion".   Acosta was rightly trying to get Trump to answer for his inflamatory rhetoric.

So, according to you saying  "Pardon me Maam"  while she is trying to grab the microphone is being an "obnoxious prick"?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #11762 on: November 09, 2018, 05:14:37 PM »
Ultimately, Acosta got banned for refusing to behave in an appropriate manner, most notably not giving up the mic when his turn was over, but also many other times in the past.

Every word Trump said to him regarding his behavior and CNN is true.

Calling it an assault is a bit much and if someone tampered with the video to make it look more like an assault, they did a piss poor job and are pretty stupid IMO. Having said that, if that reporter had been a Trump friendly reporter, the media would have turned that lie into absolute fact for their sheep to drink in within 4-8 hours.

Why does Trump lie, and behave so badly? Because he doesn't wanna get eaten alive by the press like Mitt Romney did in 2012, to name just one.

Do I like it? NO! Do I think it's all Trump's fault? NO!

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11763 on: November 09, 2018, 05:24:58 PM »
Ultimately, Acosta got banned for refusing to behave in an appropriate manner, most notably not giving up the mic when his turn was over, but also many other times in the past.

Calling it an assault is a bit much and if someone tampered with the video to make it look more like an assault, they did a piss poor job and are pretty stupid IMO. Having said that, if that reporter had been a Trump friendly reporter, the media would have turned that lie into absolute fact for their sheep to drink in within 4-8 hours.

Why does Trump lie, and behave so badly? Because he doesn't wanna get eaten alive by the press like Mitt Romney did in 2012, to name just one.

Care to explain why Trump has suddenly stopped talking about the Caravan, and why he called it an Invasion,  even to the extent of sending Troops to the border, and inciting civilian militia groups to patrol the border?

Acosta was right to press Trump on this issue.  You also should be demanding answers and holding Trump accountable for his lies.   Not making weak excuses for the inexcusable.

This is the role of the free press.  It's enshrined in your first ammendment.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11764 on: November 09, 2018, 05:28:00 PM »

Um, you know we're playing out a Saturday night massacre situation with trump right?

I mean, imagine nixon being intentionally evasive and spouting bizarre Co spiracu theories every time someone asked him about water gate.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #11765 on: November 09, 2018, 05:42:03 PM »

Um, you know we're playing out a Saturday night massacre situation with trump right?

I mean, imagine nixon being intentionally evasive and spouting bizarre Co spiracu theories every time someone asked him about water gate.
I know that's what it's been hyped up to be.  Yep.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11766 on: November 09, 2018, 05:58:18 PM »

Overhyped?

The day after the midterms trump fires his ag for recusing himself from an investigation into him. Then instantly appoints some hack that's openly called for the shutdown of that investigation, bypassing the deputy ag and congressional approval.

This isn't rocket science here.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11767 on: November 09, 2018, 06:12:20 PM »

Overhyped?

The day after the midterms trump fires his ag for recusing himself from an investigation into him. Then instantly appoints some hack that's openly called for the shutdown of that investigation, bypassing the deputy ag and congressional approval.

This isn't rocket science here.

It was a pretty dumb move by Trump,  just another in a long line of botched attempts to obstruct justice. 

The rumors about  Don Jr getting indicted are growing stronger by the hour.   Also what's up with Fox News going dark on twitter?

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11768 on: November 09, 2018, 06:15:21 PM »
Didn't know about fox news going dark. Banned for hate speech maybe?

I've heard the whispers about trump Jr but it sounds like just rumors right now.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11769 on: November 09, 2018, 06:18:06 PM »
Maybe FOX is being quiet because Judge Napolitano said (on Fox and Friends) that Whitaker is not legally qualified to be the AG.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #11770 on: November 09, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
None of that made any sense.

What didn't make sense in this?

Lol, is the press really made up fake news that is biased for their own cause? If that is considered "free press" I will pass, and it definitely isn't a protector of freedom lol....it is no different than state ran news...we all know how accurate that is  ::)

Though, on another note, I do believe in freedom of speech..so let them rattle on. Just don't expect to keep your press credentials when you come into my house making a scene and wrestling with my employees  ::) ...bye Felicia.

(If this were say Tucker Carlson from fox, mainstream media and the left would be exploding right now..calling for his resignation and calling him a woman beater..the hypocrisy is real, you know, that thing the left loves)

Lol at jerkface, you are really holding on to the fact he is going to get impeached or legal trouble.

Dreams are dreams
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11771 on: November 09, 2018, 06:54:27 PM »

So, according to you saying  "Pardon me Maam"  while she is trying to grab the microphone is being an "obnoxious prick"?

Yes.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11772 on: November 09, 2018, 07:38:00 PM »

Yes.

Ok,  have you heard about this strange thing called "Freedom of the Press"  Look it up,  and tell me where it says the President can't be called to account for lying to the people. 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11773 on: November 09, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »

Lol at jerkface, you are really holding on to the fact he is going to get impeached or legal trouble.

Dreams are dreams

LOL at BHS for not realizing Trump is already in deep trouble. 

Let's check the score so far...

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty last December to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case this year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

Finally, there are two other people Mueller initially investigated, but then handed over to others in the Justice Department to handle. Both eventually agreed to plea deals.

Michael Cohen: Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations, related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump.

Sam Patten: This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government.

Who do you think will be next?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11774 on: November 09, 2018, 07:52:45 PM »
Also, I forgot to mention Alan Weisselberg is a co-operating witness.   That pretty much spells the end of the road for Trump. 

He only stays out of jail while he is president,  when he leaves office (by whatever means), he will be indicted and put on trial.   

The only question in my mind is will he plead ignorance or stupidity as a defence?   Maybe he can prove both.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11775 on: November 09, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »

Yes.

Ok,  have you heard about this strange thing called "Freedom of the Press"  Look it up,  and tell me where it says the President can't be called to account for lying to the people.

He is free to ask without pushing in and being rude to an intern.

He doesn't dictate to the staff what happens or who gets to ask, when.

Saying a token 'excuse me ma'am' does absolve him from immediately being an obnoxious jerk

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11776 on: November 09, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »

Saying a token 'excuse me ma'am' does absolve him from immediately being an obnoxious jerk

It's his job to ask questions.  Did you miss that point?   You are forgetting about the 11 people gunned down in Pittsburgh because of EXACTLY the type of rhetoric he is calling on Trump to explain.

Trump responded by repeating the lie.   How do you think the families of those killed would interpret that?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11777 on: November 09, 2018, 09:34:12 PM »

It's his job to ask questions.  Did you miss that point?   You are forgetting about the 11 people gunned down in Pittsburgh because of EXACTLY the type of rhetoric he is calling on Trump to explain.

Trump responded by repeating the lie.   How do you think the families of those killed would interpret that?

So you want to insinuate Trump being responsible for the mass shooting now. The leftard conspiracy theory is ridiculous

If your journo friend was suppressed from asking the question, how are we talking about it now. Seems pretty free and fair to me.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11778 on: November 09, 2018, 09:42:18 PM »

So you want to insinuate Trump being responsible for the mass shooting now. The leftard conspiracy theory is ridiculous

If your journo friend was suppressed from asking the question, how are we talking about it now. Seems pretty free and fair to me.

Trump was using the "Caravan"  to whip up anti immigrant hysteria,  calling it an "Invasion"  and sending thousands of US troops to the border,  lots of armed militia groups across the USA went to the border to stop the "Invasion".     

The shooter in Pittsburgh was attacking Jews because he believed the Jews were financing the "Invasion".

The truth is that there was no invasion,  they were families seeking asylum and hundreds of miles from the border.   Jim Acosta called Trump out on his lying rhetoric which incited the gunman.

Jim Acosta was right on topic,  and considering the situation, I think he was polite and restrained.

No conspiracies,  just reality.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11779 on: November 09, 2018, 10:12:50 PM »

Trump was using the "Caravan"  to whip up anti immigrant hysteria,  calling it an "Invasion"  and sending thousands of US troops to the border,  lots of armed militia groups across the USA went to the border to stop the "Invasion".     

The shooter in Pittsburgh was attacking Jews because he believed the Jews were financing the "Invasion".

The truth is that there was no invasion,  they were families seeking asylum and hundreds of miles from the border.   Jim Acosta called Trump out on his lying rhetoric which incited the gunman.

Jim Acosta was right on topic,  and considering the situation, I think he was polite and restrained.

What else do you call thousands of people trying to march through your territory illegally? Few had any intention to take a legal avenue as pleaded by Trump. It is telling that some had 'given up' and went back home. I guess things weren't that bad after all. It is the dems who keep putting the sugar on the table to broken and desperate people.... I guess there aren't enough Americans to work their fields so illegals will be nice and cheap labour.

Poverty or joblessness in other countries should not be Americas problem and certainly should not have a full burden on America to fix. Eg: if your unemployed in Honduras, that doesn't mean you can waltz into America and demand to be looked after.

If your persecuted in Honduras you can't walk through multiple countries to pick which one you like. You register in the first safe country you come across. Perhaps in this case, Mexico.

We know the dems love illegal immigrants. They are a source of cheap labour desperately wanted after Lincoln freed the slaves.

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11780 on: November 09, 2018, 10:26:08 PM »

What else do you call thousands of people trying to march through your territory illegally? Few had any intention to take a legal avenue as pleaded by Trump. It is telling that some had 'given up' and went back home. I guess things weren't that bad after all. It is the dems who keep putting the sugar on the table to broken and desperate people.... I guess there aren't enough Americans to work their fields so illegals will be nice and cheap labour.

Poverty or joblessness in other countries should not be Americas problem and certainly should not have a full burden on America to fix. Eg: if your unemployed in Honduras, that doesn't mean you can waltz into America and demand to be looked after.

If your persecuted in Honduras you can't walk through multiple countries to pick which one you like. You register in the first safe country you come across. Perhaps in this case, Mexico.

We know the dems love illegal immigrants. They are a source of cheap labour desperately wanted after Lincoln freed the slaves.

You are grasping at straws,  you don't know why they chose to walk for thousands of miles,  neither do I.  But I do know Trump lied when he said there were middle eastern terrorists in the Caravan, he lied when he said they were coming to murder law abiding american citizens,  he lied when he said they were rapists and criminals.

Then just before election day he authorized an attack ad on TV with Luis Bracamontes,  claiming that Democrats let him into the country and released him.  In fact it was Sheriff Joe Arapio that released Bracamontes.  Its worth adding that the ad was considered so racist that Fox News took it off air. 

Trump was trying to whip up anti-immigrant fear and hysteria to try and sway voters towards Republicans.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. 

Notice how Fox and others have gone quiet about the caravan since the elections.

« Reply #11781 on: November 10, 2018, 02:07:24 AM »
Why does Trump lie, and behave so badly?
Because he's a narcissistic sociopath who's always lied and behaved badly.

Because he doesn't wanna get eaten alive by the press like Mitt Romney did in 2012
Oh right, it must be that.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #11782 on: November 10, 2018, 03:33:04 AM »
Why does Trump lie, and behave so badly?
Because he's a narcissistic sociopath who's always lied and behaved badly.

Because he doesn't wanna get eaten alive by the press like Mitt Romney did in 2012
Oh right, it must be that.
It is that! Or rather, it is the case that if he was a decent human being, the press WOULD eat him alive unless he conformed. I don't know why you people are so hellbent on letting the media run the country! The end result will not be good for most of us!

Edit: If the media decided they wanted you thinking maybe Trump was an alright guy after all, they could have you thinking that within six months. Wake up and smell the coffee!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:39:01 AM by Twerp »

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #11783 on: November 10, 2018, 06:38:47 AM »
There is just too much wrong in here to dissect properly. But here goes.

Continuing to press on when you have control of the mic may be rude, but it hardly qualifies for having your press pass revoked. Likewise, he didn't make contact with the intern in any way that would qualify for revoking his press pass. I don't give a shit if the president doesn't like him, he is a reporter from a reputable news agency, no matter how many times you call them fake news, they aren't. I'd be just as pissed off if someone from Fox were treated the same.

As for the caravan and dems wanting them for cheap labor, the overwhelming majority of farmers are republican. The dems don't really benefit from illegals getting to work the fields since they hardly own the fields.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11784 on: November 10, 2018, 07:12:39 AM »

You are grasping at straws,  you don't know why they chose to walk for thousands of miles, 
neither do I.

It's money.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #11785 on: November 10, 2018, 09:00:01 AM »

You are grasping at straws,  you don't know why they chose to walk for thousands of miles, 
neither do I.

It's money.

Or fear of being killed. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11786 on: November 10, 2018, 10:18:26 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1061168803218948096
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

There is no reason for these massive, deadly and costly forest fires in California except that forest management is so poor. Billions of dollars are given each year, with so many lives lost, all because of gross mismanagement of the forests. Remedy now, or no more Fed payments!

Burn your money!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11787 on: November 10, 2018, 11:15:12 AM »

neither do I.

It's money.

Or fear of being killed.

There is no war.
There is no famine.
There is no persecution.

They are economic migrants.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #11788 on: November 10, 2018, 12:40:57 PM »
There is no war.
There is no persecution.
Yes there is:

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11789 on: November 10, 2018, 02:49:26 PM »
There is no war.
There is no persecution.
Yes there is:

That looks like law enforcement.