Interesting vid on angular momentum in space

• 41 Replies
?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: Interesting vid on angular momentum in space
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2016, 12:53:35 PM »
It's evidence of collusion, dickhead.

Just like you following each other here to do the same shit is.

And just like you being a member of JREF is evidence of you being a homosexual paedophile.

Which we knew already.
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

?

frenat

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »
Nope.  Just evidence that he trolled the same shit then that he does now. 

And just like you being a member of JREF is evidence of you being a homosexual paedophile.

Which we knew already.
How does being a member of a discussion board to read and post about astronomy and related topics make one a homosexual pedophile exactly?

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2016, 05:51:45 PM »
virtual azimuth and elevation numbers are assigned to mask the land based towers

As for the ISS it is a simple hologram projection. Darpa has had the high altitude hologram technology since the 70s.
See, this is why the FE debate tactic of letting arguments just "roll off" is so bad. Many of these types of arguments have already been covered but here we go again...

I have even brought up this topic months ago here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=65080.msg1736930#msg1736930

Please, by all means, explain how:

1) The position of the ISS, that is calculated beforehand so people with telescopes can travel to where it will transit the Sun, is fake. They actually set up equipment and do take pictures. BTW, (1) the image actually has the shuttle docking with the ISS, just like it was supposed to and (2) there are also pictures of it against the Moon as well (calculated beforehand).
2) Exactly how does a hologram work against the Sun? Please provide some evidence of this ludicrous claim. This is why I started that thread in the first place.
3) Using basic high school mathematics, we can (and I did) demonstrate the altitude of the ISS based on the telescope picture (and there are several more you can find). If you know some math, you can calculate it as well.

So, FEers are just making up stuff - as usual. REers have photographic, repeatable, measurable, verifiable proof/evidence. FEers only have "maybe", "if", invisible objects, theoretically possible (?) hopes/beliefs (i.e. religion) with no demonstrable, verifiable evidence something is ACTUALLY being done. The FE concept is just a fantasy/religion for believers, and an underdog debate topic for non-believers.

As I keep saying, amateur astronomy (visual/photographic) supports/proves or falsifies/disproves/destroys/annihilates all Earth models.

“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2016, 10:46:44 PM »

Which we knew already.

Dude that language is very much uncalled for.

Also explain how James Randy, and all his JREF followers, qualify as "pedophiles" which is quite a serious personal accusation.  James Randy has a consensual relationship with a full grown adult.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2016, 11:09:21 PM »
virtual azimuth and elevation numbers are assigned to mask the land based towers

As for the ISS it is a simple hologram projection. Darpa has had the high altitude hologram technology since the 70s.
See, this is why the FE debate tactic of letting arguments just "roll off" is so bad. Many of these types of arguments have already been covered but here we go again...

I have even brought up this topic months ago here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=65080.msg1736930#msg1736930

Please, by all means, explain how:

1) The position of the ISS, that is calculated beforehand so people with telescopes can travel to where it will transit the Sun, is fake. They actually set up equipment and do take pictures. BTW, (1) the image actually has the shuttle docking with the ISS, just like it was supposed to and (2) there are also pictures of it against the Moon as well (calculated beforehand).
2) Exactly how does a hologram work against the Sun? Please provide some evidence of this ludicrous claim. This is why I started that thread in the first place.
3) Using basic high school mathematics, we can (and I did) demonstrate the altitude of the ISS based on the telescope picture (and there are several more you can find). If you know some math, you can calculate it as well.

So, FEers are just making up stuff - as usual. REers have photographic, repeatable, measurable, verifiable proof/evidence. FEers only have "maybe", "if", invisible objects, theoretically possible (?) hopes/beliefs (i.e. religion) with no demonstrable, verifiable evidence something is ACTUALLY being done. The FE concept is just a fantasy/religion for believers, and an underdog debate topic for non-believers.

As I keep saying, amateur astronomy (visual/photographic) supports/proves or falsifies/disproves/destroys/annihilates all Earth models.

For starters the image of the ISIS over the sun and moon look very CG.  The "docking shuttle" that you mention is merely an indiscernible mass of black 7x10 pixels.  So no its not solid photographic evidence at all.

If the ISS is just a holographic projection system then obviously they can steer the holographic ISS where ever they want and provide the viewer calculations.  The whole point of having a holographic projection would be for it to be seen.

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2016, 02:38:31 AM »
If the ISS is just a holographic projection system then obviously they can steer the holographic ISS where ever they want and provide the viewer calculations. 
Have you any evidence of this wild claim?  Any evidence that such technology is even possible?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2016, 05:36:16 AM »

Provide some evidence other than your guesswork for "As for the ISS it is a simple hologram projection."!

I find it strange how these "land based towers" know
to hide any navigation satellites in the western sky when I am on the east side of my house and vice versa,
to hide all but the few in the sky out the small plane window when I am flying in a commercial passenger plane,
to hide those behind and to the left of the Cessna when I am in the right-hand front seat.
;D They must be real smart little towers to know exactly what is shielding my GPS for THE SKY!  ;D
I also wonder where all these thousands of "land based towers" were so that I was able to receive GPS signals all over inland Australia and over the Pacific hundreds of kilometres from even small islands!

In other words, your guesswork is just plain rubbish.

But, what I would like to know is why you insist on rehashing stuff that has been presented many times before.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2016, 08:51:26 AM »
Thanos, let me take you through this one step at a time...

1) There is software that you can see where and when the ISS is near your location (latitude and longitude). Google it.
2) The ISS is in orbit at an inclination of 51.6° (https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ISS-at-51-6-degrees-orbital-inclination)
3) The Sun's inclination is 23.5°.
4) The Moon's inclination is 28.58°.
5) Therefore, every now and then the ISS will transit the Sun and Moon.
6) We have cameras and telescopes (with solar filters).
7) We can and do take pictures of the Sun and Moon.
8 ) We can and do travel to places on Earth where the ISS will transit the Sun and Moon.
9) Are you suggesting we can't take a picture of it transiting the Sun or Moon?

Why not?
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2016, 02:48:48 PM »

1) There is software that you can see where and when the ISS is near your location (latitude and longitude). Google it.
2) The ISS is in orbit at an inclination of 51.6° (https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ISS-at-51-6-degrees-orbital-inclination)
8 ) We can and do travel to places on Earth where the ISS will transit the Sun and Moon.

Why not?

Your ISS sun and moon photos are fake CG. It's no different then how they broadcast fake videos inside the ISS from a studio.  I get it though you will believe any of the Hollywood star magic that comes from the high priests of NASA.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 07:10:06 PM »

Why not?

Your ISS sun and moon photos are fake CG. It's no different then how they broadcast fake videos inside the ISS from a studio.  I get it though you will believe any of the Hollywood star magic that comes from the high priests of NASA.

YOU claim all this and THAT proves it?

That's about as convincing as Space Cowgirl's "I looked out the window".

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 06:48:02 AM »

Why not?

As I asked before, if you think they are fake, what do real ones look like? Is taking pictures of the Sun and Moon impossible on a FE? I guess so...

So I took you step by step but no go... Obviously you have no logic and never have seen or used cameras or telescopes. "lalala" leave me alone in my FE fantasy world... I don't believe in the real world... "lalala"... Got it...

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2016, 09:55:21 PM »
I used software that Dish TV installers use for the angles and derived the 42,000+ km (from the Earth's center) using high school trigonometry.

When I installed my bootleg DIRECTV system, (years ago, before they made it unhackable), all I had to do was jostle the dish around until the TV whistled the loudest.

No math involved.

How do you derive the 42,000+ km (from the Earth's center) using high school trigonometry from one observation point?

I think you are full of shit.